PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate plan...

Xrated O.G.
09-02-2005, 01:09 PM
The Plan!

You gotta love Robin Williams......
Even if he's nuts! Leave it to Robin
Williams to come up with the perfect
plan. What we need now is for our
UN Ambassador to stand up and
repeat this message.

Robin Williams' plan...(Hard to
argue with this logic!)

"I see a lot of people yelling for peace
but I have not heard of a plan for
peace. So, here's one plan."

1) "The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good ole boys', we will never "interfere" again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea, the Middle East, and the Philippines. They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be tho-
roughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available
to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort
to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go some place else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them are stolen or given
to the army. The people who need
it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island some place. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH...learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer
saying 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?' "

AznTraitor
09-02-2005, 01:22 PM
9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island some place. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

you know, I agree with this one 100000%.

Like Dave Chapelle says "Go sell some medicine bitches"

Xrated O.G.
09-02-2005, 03:03 PM
you know, I agree with this one 100000%.

Like Dave Chapelle says "Go sell some medicine bitches"

I figured someone would like this shit...lol...

buddha@TeamFX
09-02-2005, 03:22 PM
[QUOTE=One Tuning Tuner]The Plan!

The Language we speak is ENGLISH...learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

I love that one...I know for some people it is hard to learn but come on...I mean if I went to another country I would atleast make a effort to learn there language not expect them to provide someone that speaks mine for me...Like the other day I went to Wal-Mart here in Gainesville and every announcement that was made on the intercom was in spanish...To me thats when it gets to where its to ridiculous or you call a help line for something and the person you speak can hardly even speak it...goes for drive-thru's as well..ok I'm done ranting...and no I'm not a racist person...Ask pablo...

speedracer41
09-02-2005, 03:25 PM
What ever, get back to work slacker! Hows the gas up there? give me a call about going to lavonia.

Julio
09-02-2005, 03:43 PM
[QUOTE=One Tuning Tuner]The Plan!

The Language we speak is ENGLISH...learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

I love that one...I know for some people it is hard to learn but come on...I mean if I went to another country I would atleast make a effort to learn there language not expect them to provide someone that speaks mine for me...Like the other day I went to Wal-Mart here in Gainesville and every announcement that was made on the intercom was in spanish...To me thats when it gets to where its to ridiculous or you call a help line for something and the person you speak can hardly even speak it...goes for drive-thru's as well..ok I'm done ranting...and no I'm not a racist person...Ask pablo...

Well, Easy fix.. Is those lazy americans will get of there lazy asses and WORK it wont be a problem. Or better yet, Not be a shamed of what they do, will also not be a problem.

I have worked with all races in my 10 year of retail.. And the majority of the white employees I have had always try to outsmart me, And can't and most of them ( the majority) are lazy.
Some have been great, But some have been sorry.

buddha@TeamFX
09-02-2005, 04:17 PM
I agree with you Julio there are alot of lazy americans out there...I myself work 40 hrs. a week 5 days and am probably about to get another job in the evenings to pick up the slack...but I wasn't trying to say anything downgrading just if they want to live in America atleast make a attempt to half-way speak our language. I mean there are alot of lazy people in every race and walk of life...And yes anyone that has a job should be proud of it and not ashamed cause if you have a job more than likely that means your taking responsibility and not trying to put it on someone else...who cares what someone does for work as long as they work...I know some people look down on people that work like in processing plants...My grandmother retired from Fieldale, my uncle still works there has like 35yrs. in and my grandfather retired from a dairy plant...As long as someone works they shouldn't be ashamed of what they do...

Julio
09-02-2005, 07:16 PM
I agree with you Julio there are alot of lazy americans out there...I myself work 40 hrs. a week 5 days and am probably about to get another job in the evenings to pick up the slack...but I wasn't trying to say anything downgrading just if they want to live in America atleast make a attempt to half-way speak our language. I mean there are alot of lazy people in every race and walk of life...And yes anyone that has a job should be proud of it and not ashamed cause if you have a job more than likely that means your taking responsibility and not trying to put it on someone else...who cares what someone does for work as long as they work...I know some people look down on people that work like in processing plants...My grandmother retired from Fieldale, my uncle still works there has like 35yrs. in and my grandfather retired from a dairy plant...As long as someone works they shouldn't be ashamed of what they do...

I understand...

But what i really meant, If you think about it for a second....( if it was a reality) If you start sending people back to there land just of because they dont speak english.. More then likely this country would not be where it is today.
Thats what I really meant.