PDA

View Full Version : everyone wants someone to blame...

AznTraitor
09-02-2005, 12:42 PM
well here's who I blame...

Mayor Ray Nagin, and the Govenor.

neither have really stepped up the leadership plate whatsoever.

Mayor Ray Nagin, imo just wanted media coverage for himself....before the hurricane, he said they were ready and prepared.

yet today on the local radio he slams our federal govt.

What shouldve happened,
A.) Local Govt take control
B.) State Govt take control if local cannot handle...

what went wrong is, that the local govt pd was not able to handle the situation and it's been told that dozens of officers have handed in their badges and evacuated.

State Govt has control of Louisiana National Guard, not the Federal Govt....

so why wasnt the Louisiana National Guard called to readiness? until the last possible moment when many of them were already evacuated or left well before the hurricane?

I'm tired of all the conspiracy theories of who did what or didnt do.

It all lies on the people who didnt evacuate when there was a mandatory evacuation...., and then the local and state govt for not being able to create organization and simply passing blame so that they will be "oh poor me, I had to do it all and no one would help"

that mayor nagin should be impeached immediatly and thrown into the ocean for not taking any fault for anything.

Cliff
09-02-2005, 12:46 PM
agreed on the last line...he has done nothing but bash everyone else for not doing his job for him

AznTraitor
09-02-2005, 12:48 PM
agreed on the last line...he has done nothing but bash everyone else for not doing his job for him

EXACTLY....I will bet you 1million dollars right now, that within weeks he will have published book on how he alone stood tall and had to carry the people of Louisiana all by himself and no one did anything to help him.

4dmin
09-02-2005, 12:50 PM
i agree, but everyone is at fault starting from the mayor to DC.

i think what is amazing... i heard on Neal B. that during the tsunami, "not a single mugging, rape, shooting happened". and more people died there than all of our natural disaster put together :(

AznTraitor
09-02-2005, 12:53 PM
i agree, but everyone is at fault starting from the mayor to DC.

i think what is amazing... i heard on Neal B. that during the tsunami, "not a single mugging, rape, shooting happened". and more people died there than all of our natural disaster put together :(

I know, when I heard that I was like "wtf"?!

but then again, apparently Long Beach, and Gulfport have been relatively calm....the stories coming out of those areas have been more of the feel good kind on how people are banding together to help find lost family....

Cliff
09-02-2005, 01:00 PM
i could not believe when i heard women were being raped at the super dome....almost as disgusting as the looting...all you have is lost, your friends and family are dead and all you can think to do is go rape some innocent woman? or go steal a tv that you can't even use? wtf goes through peoples minds when this stuff is going on? how does a person rationalize this in their head?

4dmin
09-02-2005, 01:00 PM
The main issue there is communication, i listened to a shoutcast yesterday for a few hours, police/medics/army, no one is on the same page, no one knows whats going on. Whats crazy is in WWI/WWII gov't distributed leaflets of info by plane, by just dropping them out over areas populated with people. How tuff would it of been to print up leaflets of info and to fly over area and distributed info telling people where to go???

Brett
09-02-2005, 01:01 PM
That mayor is the one who sent thousands to the Convention Center days ago, and didnt tell any of the federal help that he did that, so the federal people found out by watching the news last night. so this dumb ass mayor sends thousands there and tells them food and water will be waiting then he forgets to tell the federal agency that he sent them. He is a fuckin idiot looking to place the blame on everyone else, but you didnt see him before the huricane ever came trying to fix the lack of protection they had from the BIG HURRICANE that would someday hit them

Brett
09-02-2005, 01:02 PM
i could not believe when i heard women were being raped at the super dome....almost as disgusting as the looting...all you have is lost, your friends and family are dead and all you can think to do is go rape some innocent woman? or go steal a tv that you can't even use? wtf goes through peoples minds when this stuff is going on? how does a person rationalize this in their head?

Police are also reporting finding bodies shot up with bullets and even one with his head actually shot off......

4dmin
09-02-2005, 01:03 PM
That mayor is the one who sent thousands to the Convention Center days ago, and didnt tell any of the federal help that he did that, so the federal people found out by watching the news last night. so this dumb ass mayor sends thousands there and tells them food and water will be waiting then he forgets to tell the federal agency that he sent them. He is a fuckin idiot looking to place the blame on everyone else, but you didnt see him before the huricane ever came trying to fix the lack of protection they had from the BIG HURRICANE that would someday hit them

brett that is BS!!! everyone knew that from watching the news; when it happened. that is the same BS like the head of FEMA saying "he didn't know about the people at the dome". BS we knew about that before the hurricane hit. i guess the people w/ the gov't dont' watch the new at all. :lmfao:

Cliff
09-02-2005, 01:04 PM
did you hear the police report about the man who shot his sister over a bag of ice...somthing to the effect she was trying to keep the ice for somthing and he wanted it, she wouldn't let him have it so he shot her in the head

4dmin
09-02-2005, 01:05 PM
Police are also reporting finding bodies shot up with bullets and even one with his head actually shot off......

i read a report of a man shot his sister in the head for a BAG OF ICE. you have to be kidding me a BAG OF ICE. that is horrible

4dmin
09-02-2005, 01:06 PM
did you hear the police report about the man who shot his sister over a bag of ice...somthing to the effect she was trying to keep the ice for somthing and he wanted it, she wouldn't let him have it so he shot her in the head

damit you click reply right before me :D

Cliff
09-02-2005, 01:07 PM
another thing i do not understand... yesterday when the 2 school buses showed up in houston from louisianna they actually told them that since they were not with the actual convoy they were going to be put in the back up shelters instead of the astrodome....just because these 2 buses did not leave from New Orleans with everyone else and instead went straight to the astro dome after hearing that's where they would be sent they got pretty much punished by being sent to back up shelters

B16a2 Civic
someone is a reposter...but i dont kno who....Lol
none the less, i feel they the mayor shouldn't be bashing everyone and placing blame....he should look to resolve the problem with everyone involded

Brett
Yeah people are just becoming like savage animals, Taking full advantage of the siutation, and they cant seem to get the fact they are making it harder or rescue and help to get in there

Cliff
09-02-2005, 01:08 PM
damit you click reply right before me :D

and i am on 56k...go figure

Brett
09-02-2005, 01:11 PM
Here is Bush in NOL today.....

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/US/09/02/katrina.impact/top.katfri23.jpg

Cliff
09-02-2005, 01:11 PM
somthing that makes me very happy though is for the past week people have been looting anything and everything with no recourse then yesterday 2 men walked out of a store carrying tons of clothes in their hands and an officer raised his shotgun and yelled at them to drop the clothes and held them at gunpoint then the news changed to another camera....but i was very glad to see the police there actually showing these idiots they will not allow it

AznTraitor
09-02-2005, 01:14 PM
at this point, I feel bad for people who have been patient and just want to leave, but the fact that people who are not patient and are riling up other people is not helping the situation....you get a few ignorant idiots who start screaming, soon....everyone who is tired and hungry, will begin to believe the idiots and chaos will continue...it's a endless cycle.

A.P. Photography
09-02-2005, 01:26 PM
It blows my mind how in a situation like this you have residents acting like savages in a third world country. I mean you have help trying to get in and bring supplies or get people out and they are getting shot at. Police out in front of a fire had to have their weapons drawn because there was a guy sniping at them. You want to blame a slow response then you need to blame the actual residents of NOL too. They are the reason some workers will not go into that area and the police are quiting.

AznTraitor
09-02-2005, 01:36 PM
It blows my mind how in a situation like this you have residents acting like savages in a third world country. I mean you have help trying to get in and bring supplies or get people out and they are getting shot at. Police out in front of a fire had to have their weapons drawn because there was a guy sniping at them. You want to blame a slow response then you need to blame the actual residents of NOL too. They are the reason some workers will not go into that area and the police are quiting.

lots of police are quitting because they dont want to die in such poor conditions.

Brett
09-02-2005, 01:43 PM
Yeah I read that a bit ago, Police are handing in thier badges and walking away

boosted1jz
09-02-2005, 01:47 PM
i am going to blame jesus christ 4 this 1...... cause he should have come down and healed every1!!!! :rolleyes:

seriously how are the rescue people suppose to come help if these stupid fucks keep shooting at them??? i personally believe that they should all die!!! <~~i know that is a harsh statement but hell look at what just about ALLLLL of them are doing, and its not just survival stuff that they are stealing....or even shooting every1 up??? why???? whatfor?? they are NO better than the worthless fucks we are fighting over seas

almost looks like something outta mad maxx, or even dare i say it.... the 2pac vid

chris

AznTraitor
09-02-2005, 01:50 PM
Yeah I read that a bit ago, Police are handing in thier badges and walking away

well at this point, wouldnt you? you are a small force, outnumbered by MANY with weapons....you have little gas, have to fend for yourself for food and water, little direction on what to do....I honestly think they stayed pretty long considering the conditions.

civic95
09-02-2005, 03:15 PM

Amen! Plus when your home is gone, your department is gone, and your family is in another state what do you expect? I wouldn't stay if I wasn't sure I was going to get a paycheck the next week. I would go be with my family. Then take into account the ones that did stay are walking up on savages 8-10 of them that have guns. Getting shot at, etc.. they deserve a medal or some kind of recognition.

AznTraitor
09-02-2005, 05:29 PM
alright, go ahead and put Marc Morial on my list on someone who needs to be fired from his job and thrown into the ocean....

haha, the MSNBC correspondent totally called him out....and he was like, I will take no part in the blame!

him and mayor must be friends.

so far he blames , US Army Corps of Engineers, US Federal Govt, FEMA.

and now they supposedly have some guy who was fired because he said the levy was not strong enough some time ago....hmm, so they fired him.

everyone is jumping in for their 15secs of fame, and just jumping on "passing the buck" for blame, because it's not their fault.....

Brett
09-02-2005, 07:21 PM
^^ Easier to blame Bush then put the blame on themselves for not looking at this problem harder then they have in the last 40+ years