PDA

View Full Version : Misc Need loving home for homeless Golden Retriever

DJ Maestro
09-21-2008, 07:45 PM
Hey gang, this weekend the most friendly golden retriever roamed into my subdivision. He had a collar on, but no tags. He looks like he has been loose for some time now because he is pretty thin. We've called the shelters in the area to see if anyone has reported the dog missing, but no one has. We have been feeding him to get a little weight back on him, but it will probably take a little time to get him back to optimal weight. He is incredibly friendly and loves everyone who has been around him so far. We think he may be around a year old or so. He is not fixed so I guess there is the possibility that he is pure bred and that he was going to be bred at some point, but that is just my thought. I would love to find this guy a home that would love him and take care of him. I am sure that he would make an awesome pet to any person or family, as he is great with kids and adults alike. My wife and I would take him in ourselves, but we already have two dogs and a cat so another pet is just not a possibility for us.

So, if there is anyone out there that would want to give this guy a loving home then please PM me and we can work out meeting up. If you want pics of him just let me know. Thanks everyone for taking the time to look at this post.