PDA

View Full Version : Misc Just bought a house. Anyone have a dog for free/sale?

SidewayzKult
09-02-2005, 09:20 AM
I just moved into a house, ive been living in an apartment and ive been wanting a dog. Wel Now ive got the outdoor space to keep one plus a huge back padio and a gigantic fenced in yard.

Looking for a male dog, must be friendly and able to play with little kids sometimes when my neice is over. Pics would help. Looking for a good companion, also I prefer a dog who likes car rides, i drive alot and would be cool to have a dog ride along with me.

Looking for free dogs
or for sale dogs.
let me know what you have. try to post pics if possible.
thanks!

Trouble300zx
09-02-2005, 09:28 AM
Check out www.petfinder.org you can find whatever you want and they're all for adoption!! and they've been in foster homes so somebody can tell you their dispostion and whether they like kids or not...etc

trythefly
09-02-2005, 09:44 AM
If it doesnt have a to be a male see my post about "Penelope". She is up for adoption from us. We are a foster family.

SidewayzKult
09-02-2005, 09:45 AM
must be a male, im not to fond of female dogs after being attacked by a female pit

trythefly
09-02-2005, 09:50 AM
o-k

You do know that 83% of dog attacks are from un-nuetered males right? The fact that you were "attacked" by a female dog shouldnt turn you off to the entire gender altogether. But to each his own.......

Probably wouldnt have worked out with you anyways.

Thanks,

SidewayzKult
09-02-2005, 09:55 AM
well ive had a good bit of dogs in my life, but I do prefer male dogs over females. Only reason i was attacked by that pit is because it was my neighbors dog and had got out of the fence and came into my yard and was running towards my neice so i told the dog to shoo, and was tellin her to go home, and he bit the hell out of my leg, I think she thought i was goin to hit her or something. had to get 10 stiches.

I love dogs, but I really do prefer males just because of the female dogs ive had, they all have kind of an attitude sometimes, especially towards company when they come over. but the male dogs ive had have been very sweet and attention lovers. also good cuddle dogs.

HiPSI
09-02-2005, 11:35 AM
well ive had a good bit of dogs in my life, but I do prefer male dogs over females. Only reason i was attacked by that pit is because it was my neighbors dog and had got out of the fence and came into my yard and was running towards my neice so i told the dog to shoo, and was tellin him to go home, and he bit the hell out of my leg, I think he thought i was goin to hit him or something. had to get 10 stiches.

you just used "he" to refer to a female dog 4 times

trythefly
09-02-2005, 11:38 AM
I caught that too.

SidewayzKult
09-02-2005, 12:23 PM
I refer to alot of things as he. im from the country.
+ was in a hurry to get back to work.

kinda like how some people say tell um to go home, or tell em i said hey.

Julio
09-02-2005, 08:31 PM
Didnt know country people had there own way of typing english. lol

SidewayzKult
09-06-2005, 09:10 PM
thanks anyways guys, i jus got and extremely cute golden retriver puppy.

guinness
11-06-2005, 10:48 PM
i've got a dog for sale,very cheap too!if interested,give me a call at 678-773-0623

Kristi
11-07-2005, 11:02 AM
i still have layla and am giving her away for free. she is a female, but is very friendly and very smart. loves rides in cars and is good with kids and other animals.

rickgiblin
11-07-2005, 06:14 PM
Check out www.petfinder.org you can find whatever you want and they're all for adoption!! and they've been in foster homes so somebody can tell you their dispostion and whether they like kids or not...etc
hey.... i found my dog on petfinder... i love him so much

Accord_97EX
11-18-2005, 10:52 AM
A friend of mines has a black lab that he needs to find a good home.

luvleexcivic
11-21-2005, 06:48 PM
i will be having a litter in 2 months .. gotte/watchdog .. price will depend on colors

quickdodgeŽ
11-21-2005, 08:54 PM
^^^ You know? I just remembered. You never did answer my question. Are you male or female? Later, QD.

luvleexcivic
11-21-2005, 10:58 PM
i am a male .. does that answer your question ... i didnt make the name .. my gurl did ..so if you was wandering ..

rickgiblin
11-22-2005, 07:08 PM
hey, i sent you an email... but heres how it went if you didnt get it......

hey well i saw your add a few days ago but today my parents said that either i had to go or my dog had to go becuase we dont have room for it. its a white male (a little over a year old) american bulldog. hes a really great dog and very friendly. he loves cars and never gets car sick. ill take him on hour long drives weekly and he loves them. from the times we have had him with kids, he has been great; however, he is about 80 pounds so you have to kind of make sure he doesn't jump up. We have worked with him on basic obedience ie: sit, stay, etc. He is leash trained, and almost housetrained. he has all his shots and has been neutered. he may look intimidating, but he loves to sit in your lap and be loved on. we just don't have the space he needs nor enough time to devote to him. maybe you can help us out. (his name is Rollex) just let me know what you think.

thanks, Rick

quickdodgeŽ
11-22-2005, 07:30 PM
i am a male .. does that answer your question ... i didnt make the name .. my gurl did ..so if you was wandering ..

Are you sure? You kind of have a sig that a female would have, and I believe you have girl/gurl in your E-mail address. I don't get it. Hermaphrodite? Later, QD.