PDA

View Full Version : Ever lost Big on a deal??? I just did!

Kevykev
09-19-2008, 12:32 PM
I just lost a deal with a client that produced $700-$1500 per week after expenses. The loss was due to theft. All of their products were stolen, lack of proper security crushed my deal with them.

That hit me pretty hard NM?

:(

Make me feel as if I am not alone, feel free to contribute.

mocha latte cupcake
09-19-2008, 12:33 PM
i've never had that happen but i got love for ya homie you're not alone.... nm?

ironchef
09-19-2008, 12:37 PM
Real estate deal?

I lost the ability to gain about $2 million on a stock trade in 06, still kicking myself for that one.

Had about $4k from playing the pennies, and I was choosing my next target. Was down between two choices, I figured both would go up, but alas I dumped it all into the one I thought was going to go up more. However, that one ended up going down, and the other choice ended up going up 40,000% :doh::rant:.

Kevykev
09-19-2008, 12:38 PM
40,000% is UNREEEEEAL MAN... UNREEEALLL!!!

i've never had that happen but i got love for ya homie you're not alone.... nm?

Thanks for the Support man :D

ironchef
09-19-2008, 12:45 PM
Yea, no kidding. Though 40,000% isn't completely out of the ordinary in penny stock land. There was another one I played that I made a nice profit off of, but if I held longer, it would've done about 400,000%.

Blitanicle99
09-19-2008, 01:13 PM
I have one time service clients, and sometimes after the insurance paperwork is through they like to use another company after I worked on their junk for 2 weeks. I get mega pissed.

Danny
09-19-2008, 02:53 PM
Real estate deal?

I lost the ability to gain about $2 million on a stock trade in 06, still kicking myself for that one.

Had about $4k from playing the pennies, and I was choosing my next target. Was down between two choices, I figured both would go up, but alas I dumped it all into the one I thought was going to go up more. However, that one ended up going down, and the other choice ended up going up 40,000% :doh::rant:.

which train was that? CSHD choo chooo.. rofl i just rode the aussie/dollar up 300 pips on my demo account. Does this count as missing out. hehe

Kev, it happens man. Keep on chugging.

ironchef
09-19-2008, 03:18 PM
No not cshd, though that one was like 20,000% in its heyday. 40,000% = PAIV, can't remember what the ticker is now, and 400,000% was LFZA.

Danny
09-19-2008, 03:48 PM
No not cshd, though that one was like 20,000% in its heyday. 40,000% = PAIV, can't remember what the ticker is now, and 400,000% was LFZA.

paiv haha. good ol days. its been about a year and half since the last huge scam run. keep your eyes peeled, we are due for the next one. lotto stocks haha, what a joke (untill u find one and it runs).

we played cshd decently, i remember i did like 4 trades on that in one day and pulled like 180% profit. not 40,000% but good..

aww the good ol days.

anyways, soory to chit up in ur thread kevvy.

Kevykev
09-19-2008, 04:14 PM
^ LOL at this thread also being used as an opportunity to shed other news.

It's all good man. I keep it moving and keep on building!

Danny is the Local IA Stock lingo talker! :lmfao:

RandomGuy
09-20-2008, 04:22 AM
paiv haha. good ol days. its been about a year and half since the last huge scam run. keep your eyes peeled, we are due for the next one. lotto stocks haha, what a joke (untill u find one and it runs).

we played cshd decently, i remember i did like 4 trades on that in one day and pulled like 180% profit. not 40,000% but good..

aww the good ol days.

anyways, soory to chit up in ur thread kevvy.
remember a few years ago when i had money to blow and I hit you up for advice... lol funny how times change, i'm pinching every penny now, toning down my lifestyle

Danny
09-20-2008, 08:22 AM
remember a few years ago when i had money to blow and I hit you up for advice... lol funny how times change, i'm pinching every penny now, toning down my lifestyle

yep its changed for all of us man. hopefully we start to see a upswing soon, too many worried people out there right now.