PDA

View Full Version : JMs COMING TO ATL! EPIC EPIC EPIC

mocha latte cupcake
09-19-2008, 12:23 PM
thats right kids, its been 3 months now since my last visit to the ATL... and i know how you've all missed me.... i keed i keed... i miss @tl so much it sucks! HOWEVER, i'm coming to the land of ATL to spread my Sexy 2 K love all over it!

thats right, today on september 19th 2008 @ 6:00pm eastern time the JM will start up haley and embark on a journey of EPIC proportions! this will be the greatest weekend of all time like always! i'm sure i'll have a ton of new stories to tell after this weekend is over! but yes once again! i miss j00 people and i'm coming out to play! w00t w00t! :idb:

show me some LUB! :love: no homo :ninja:

blacknightteg
09-19-2008, 12:26 PM
fuk you and your trip to atl whore! you wont give me a call! i know you wont! even if i say too! ass! you and your BP'ness!

mocha latte cupcake
09-19-2008, 12:32 PM
hey hey hey! i will not tolerate that kind of teggy back talk mister! you take your milano motored teggy and get outta hurr! lol but yes D however you have to realize i see about 50+ people when i'm in ATL and to spend a HOUR PLUS DRIVING TIME with each one if physically impossible! so you need to put forth some effort! suck it up sally!

blacknightteg
09-19-2008, 12:34 PM
now see here numbnuts! i i no way shape nor form said i wouldn't put forth effort but damnit! its been since EM that i have seen you, i call bull shiz on that one! so you take you s2gay ans step off ho! hah

DJ Maestro
09-19-2008, 12:39 PM
Come mountain running with us Sunday. :goodjob:

4dmin
09-19-2008, 12:40 PM
you moved away :thinking:

Crazy Asian
09-19-2008, 12:41 PM
HAHAHAHAHA PAUL!!! HAHAHAHAH EPIC!!!!

I kid JM. I missed you. We need to go hunting with Ran!!

Kevykev
09-19-2008, 12:42 PM
Word1?????11111

p.s

LOL @ Paul

Ed
09-19-2008, 12:43 PM
where are you gonna be?

TS240
09-19-2008, 12:51 PM
HAHAHAHAHA PAUL!!! HAHAHAHAH EPIC!!!!

I kid JM. I missed you. We need to go hunting with Ran!!
You guys should go to AWA, epic loli hunting.:lmfao:

İhris
09-19-2008, 01:00 PM
yayyy

mocha latte cupcake
09-19-2008, 01:00 PM
DAVISON - F U CRY BABY!

Paul - ouch. yeah man i've been living in hilton head since last june. :cry:

dj - :ninja: perhaps that shall happen IDK though, mountains then HHI = 6.5-7 hr trip

Kevy - tr00f NM

ED - G net side of town is where i live but i'm always running around i'll be in cobb for sometime @ least... then going to the nopi thing sometime this weekend i'm sure :goodjob:

TS - oh i'm going alright :ninja: gotta get up early and get my tickets!

Ed
09-19-2008, 01:01 PM
DAVISON - F U CRY BABY!

dj - :ninja: perhaps that shall happen IDK though, mountains then HHI = 6.5-7 hr trip

Kevy - tr00f NM

ED - G net side of town is where i live but i'm always running around i'll be in cobb for sometime @ least... then going to the nopi thing sometime this weekend i'm sure :goodjob:

gay. let me know if you come to cobb.

blacknightteg
09-19-2008, 01:05 PM
DAVISON - F U CRY BABY!

Kevy - tr00f NM

i wub you too JM! give me a call tho, if i have time i definetly will try to see you.

4dmin
09-19-2008, 01:05 PM
DAVISON - F U CRY BABY!

Kevy - tr00f NM

hilton head :2up: then don't bother coming back @sshole don't invite me :2up:

Crazy Asian
09-19-2008, 01:14 PM
DAVISON - F U CRY BABY!

Kevy - tr00f NM

I see how it is. :cry:

mocha latte cupcake
09-19-2008, 01:19 PM
ED - TR00F!

D$ = better ho bag!

paulina~! HOW MANY FUGGIN TIMES HAVE I SAID THIS! you just ignore me! :cry: i've been sayin stuff about muh island for months if not years since i've lived here twice! meanie! :cry:

check your pms stephensan!

4dmin
09-19-2008, 01:37 PM
ED - TR00F!

D$ = better ho bag!

paulina~! HOW MANY FUGGIN TIMES HAVE I SAID THIS! you just ignore me! :cry: i've been sayin stuff about muh island for months if not years since i've lived here twice! meanie! :cry:

check your pms stephensan!

your family live there or something? man i want an invite once weather is better or ban!

blacknightteg
09-19-2008, 01:45 PM
lol he says he is fine with people comming up paul. you gotta give him like a 2 week notice tho, that way he has time to hide all the loli material.

mocha latte cupcake
09-19-2008, 01:48 PM
paul - yeah i live with the rents... but we got places to rent out :D invite is always open... i promise no banzors!

and yes D is correct i just need a week or so heads up so i can get a place prepared! :ninja: and move the loli's to a new location lol

blacknightteg
09-19-2008, 01:50 PM
haha bad hoebag!

bigdare23
09-19-2008, 01:51 PM
JM u got my number..... use it!

mocha latte cupcake
09-19-2008, 01:56 PM
hail yeah! dare what side of town you on... still in tech land?

blackboi50
09-19-2008, 02:00 PM
go to BP 2morrow nite sloot!!!!!! :D:D......1

Nemesis
09-19-2008, 02:47 PM
Call me tonight or tommorrow morning brosef.

mocha latte cupcake
09-19-2008, 02:48 PM
oh you know it mang! i'm totally down for going to BP tomorrow night! :bump: it wouldn't be a JM trip if i didn't :lmfao: and yeah georgie perhaps we shall have the omlette..... no homo.

chrisdavis
09-19-2008, 02:56 PM
paul - yeah i live with the rents... but we got places to rent out :D invite is always open... i promise no banzors!

and yes D is correct i just need a week or so heads up so i can get a place prepared! :ninja: and move the loli's to a new location lol

Rates on said rentals :D

eViLMunkey
09-19-2008, 03:42 PM
thats right kids, its been 3 months now since my last visit to the ATL... and i know how you've all missed me.... i keed i keed... i miss @tl so much it sucks! HOWEVER, i'm coming to the land of ATL to spread my Sexy 2 K love all over it!

thats right, today on september 19th 2008 @ 6:00pm eastern time the JM will start up haley and embark on a journey of EPIC proportions! this will be the greatest weekend of all time like always! i'm sure i'll have a ton of new stories to tell after this weekend is over! but yes once again! i miss j00 people and i'm coming out to play! w00t w00t! :idb:

Yes I know I'm coming to Atlanta but not the 19th

this JM (yes JM are my first initials) is coming down the 27th till Oct 10th :goodjob:

ARFNSX
09-19-2008, 04:32 PM
oh you know it mang! i'm totally down for going to BP tomorrow night! :bump: it wouldn't be a JM trip if i didn't :lmfao: and yeah georgie perhaps we shall have the omlette..... no homo.

I am going to rob you when you get here.

WATCH YO BAC HOMIE

mocha latte cupcake
09-19-2008, 04:34 PM
:ninja: oh i'ma watch muh back... beside if you rob me you'll get nothing but a wallet full of useless credit cards bwhahahaha :lmfao:

but yeah... :ninja: i'ma be on the look out....

bigdare23
09-19-2008, 04:47 PM
hail yeah! dare what side of town you on... still in tech land?

yeah homie :goodjob:

Hulud
09-19-2008, 04:58 PM

you owe me a pitcher of beer

blaknoize
09-19-2008, 05:33 PM
U wont make it home. Yull get stuck in traffic on 20west due to rubber duckies on the freeway and WITHOUT ur nav system being auto-updated, ur azz will never know