PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Press Conference (On Obama vs McCain) 9-10-08

DrivenMind
09-18-2008, 09:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1LMoWqXrE4

For those with the attention span to handle a ten minute video, I'd like to hear your thoughts.

If it wasn't so tragic I'd think it was funny. But like a lot of people I know, I too got caught up in the "lesser of two evils" idea, when Ron Paul withdrew from the race.

But don't get me wrong. McCain is still evil.

alpine_aw11
09-18-2008, 09:42 PM
He definitely would've had my vote. He's the only one out of all of them that would've offered any "change." I think they don't let guys like Paul get involved in debates because the two main parties are scared. They're scared that people are going to wake up and realize that their old dirty politics aren't getting this country anywhere, and that we need to completely renovate our system to truly satisfy the people of America. I think that by 2012 Ron Paul is going to have an even larger following, and hopefully we will get to see him school some more presidential hopefuls in a debate. Ron Paul would decimate Obama or McCain, he doesn't need a teleprompter and he certainly doesn't give a **** about the lobbyists who are really running Washington. That's why independent candidates get shut down, because they tend to be very very good at exposing the weaknesses of the major party candidates.

DrivenMind
09-18-2008, 10:26 PM
Yep. If I'm not mistaken he won all the debates he was in.

With a free media, I think someone like Ron Paul could really have a better chance...

Hopefully people who get tired of the same old **** soon, but there is no guarantee.

metalman
09-19-2008, 01:40 PM
I find myself in one of the groups Ron Paul mentioned...I cannot choose between catsheit and dogsheit...which is what I feel the current selection pretty much characterizes.
Thats the only reason I will likely abstain from voting. If not I would write in Ron Paul.
I too strongly believe that our corrupt system is betraying us. It no longer represents the true will of the people.

blaknoize
09-19-2008, 05:18 PM
But don't get me wrong. McCain is still evil.

LOL :lmao: