PDA

View Full Version : I feel sorry..

AtifSajid
09-02-2005, 07:34 AM
for the children in NO. Those are some sad ass stories. I wish there was something I could do physically for them, like go in there and get them some how.....

brokecivic
09-02-2005, 07:38 AM
yea me 2 i feel sorry for the people who are actually hard working and loose everything also

bicsintegra
09-02-2005, 08:07 AM
it hurts to look at the faces of all the children who are in the street hungry and nowhere to go or seek refuge. this is really sad and depressing, the u.s. gov't has royally fucked this up. bush's ratings are gonna fall so hard everyone is blasting the federal gov't for not acting soon enough or enough period. i fell terrible for those people.

civic95
09-02-2005, 08:31 AM
it hurts to look at the faces of all the children who are in the street hungry and nowhere to go or seek refuge. this is really sad and depressing, the u.s. gov't has royally fucked this up. bush's ratings are gonna fall so hard everyone is blasting the federal gov't for not acting soon enough or enough period. i fell terrible for those people.

Yeah blame the government. The government that said for 3 DAYS this is a MANDATORY evacuation. I'm not trying to sound insensitive, this is a horrible trajedy. But rescuing half a million people in 4 days is fucking impossible. Especially with idiots running around shooting at cops, shooting at rescue helicopters, and shooting at each other. I wish they could get more food and water down there to keep people alive while they figure out where to put them all.