PDA

View Full Version : Bristol Palin VS Obama Momma

nsany(atl)
09-18-2008, 07:57 PM
Crazy msg from a minister, but it rings some truth

http://www.atlah.org:80/broadcast/ndnr09-03-08.html

DrivenMind
09-18-2008, 08:47 PM
This is a pretty nasty video either way you look at it.

alpine_aw11
09-18-2008, 08:51 PM
As dirty as that was, I couldn't stop laughing.

jew_boy
09-18-2008, 08:57 PM
ok

EJ25RUN
09-18-2008, 09:02 PM
I do believe that Sarah Palin's daughter should not be in the news but that was a tasteless way of making a point by that man.

BobbyFresco
09-18-2008, 09:15 PM
This was totally tasteless....Whatever point he was originally was trying to make lost all credibility after the hateful rhetoric....

4dmin
09-19-2008, 10:21 AM
This was totally tasteless....Whatever point he was originally was trying to make lost all credibility after the hateful rhetoric....

you think... dude called reporters children homosexuals, satan worshiping, drug dealers, etc - this guy is a wack job.

palins daughter is in the news for a fact of she is trying to run for the most prestigious position in the gov't. it is our duty as americans to tear them down piece by piece to see how they think. obviously her daughters situation points to palins parenting which is what opposition is looking at. can she run our gov't while tending to her own 4 month old w/ down syndrome and pregnant teen + later help raising grand child.

man
09-19-2008, 10:45 AM
you think... dude called reporters children homosexuals, satan worshiping, drug dealers, etc - this guy is a wack job.

obviously her daughters situation points to palins parenting which is what opposition is looking at.

He may be a whack job but he makes some good points. No matter what kind of parent you are you can't control your kid's actions (if anyone thinks otherwise they are ignorant, think of your own teenage years...), but a good parent will help and support their children when they do make mistakes.

I do agree that he was too harsh, but the media isn't flowers and puppies either.

4dmin
09-19-2008, 10:51 AM
He may be a whack job but he makes some good points. No matter what kind of parent you are you can't control your kid's actions (if anyone thinks otherwise they are ignorant, think of your own teenage years...), but a good parent will help and support their children when they do make mistakes.

I do agree that he was too harsh, but the media isn't flowers and puppies either.

you can never control your kids actions b/c they make decisions for themselves but your parents directly affect your decision making. it is pretty obvious that her pregnancy isn't a big deal in their family; which in most American households a pregnant HS is a big deal. there is no way around it. i'm sorry but trying to justify teen pregnancy is just dumb.

media is never going to play nice no matter who they are looking at under their microscope. its their job. :goodjob:

man
09-19-2008, 11:07 AM
you can never control your kids actions b/c they make decisions for themselves but your parents directly affect your decision making. it is pretty obvious that her pregnancy isn't a big deal in their family; which in most American households a pregnant HS is a big deal. there is no way around it. i'm sorry but trying to justify teen pregnancy is just dumb.

media is never going to play nice no matter who they are looking at under their microscope. its their job. :goodjob:

And most teens generally do what their parents tell them not to, lol

No one is trying to justify it, but it's something you have to accept. The bigger a deal you make of it, the worse it gets. I seriously doubt that there was no big fuss about it when it happened, but 5 months later you can't expect them to still be fighting about it.

metalman
09-19-2008, 05:10 PM

Yes indeed. :screwy: But, am I the only one here that finds wackjob "ministers" like this one entertaining?
I would also be curious as to what makes this wackjob "Honorable"?
Did you see his title?? :lmfao:

He's funnier then Benny Hin or Pat Robertson! haha...He might even
give even give old Ernest Angley a run for his money.

http://www.ernestangley.org/about/images/481x135_sp_about.jpg

daskinni1
09-19-2008, 07:14 PM
thT VIDEO WAS STUPIN. HE IS TRASHING THE MEDIA BUT HE IS STILL TRING TO GET THE MEDIA

daskinni1
09-19-2008, 07:15 PM
never finished sory for all caps.
he is trashing another canidate because he didnt believe in them.
its ok for difference in oppinion but trash talk should stay in your head

whizkid
09-21-2008, 12:00 AM
The video speaks for itself Its a so called minister saying "his momma told him that all white women that sleep with black men are trash" which says he's just another dumb fool who wanted a couple of mins in the spotlight of his miserable little life. Sad then calls other peoples kid homos,drug dealers,crackheads and all other bs wasnt even called for.

redrumracer
09-21-2008, 12:16 AM
lololololololol i personally think thats awesome

Alan®
09-21-2008, 12:18 AM
palins daughter is in the news for a fact of she is trying to run for the most prestigious position in the gov't.
2nd most prestigious

it is our duty as americans to tear them down piece by piece to see how they think.

Agreed.

obviously her daughters situation points to palins parenting which is what opposition is looking at
Eh. But like you said

you can never control your kids actions b/c they make decisions for themselves

can she run our gov't while tending to her own 4 month old w/ down syndrome and pregnant teen + later help raising grand child.
This is the ultimate question and I believe the answer is yes.Anything else is simply irrelevant.

flak_monkey
09-21-2008, 05:14 PM
This is the ultimate question and I believe the answer is yes.Anything else is simply irrelevant.Are you ****ing serious?

BobbyFresco
09-21-2008, 06:44 PM
I don't see how anyone can compare Obama's mother to Bristol Falin' Palin.

Obama's mother gave birth to him at a young age, yes.
During that time it was the norm.
Life expectancies for adults were lower so consequently ppl had kids, got married, and started families earlier. In the year 1961

Bristol Palin is a 17 year old child in the year 2008.

Dirty Octopus™
09-21-2008, 09:45 PM
:headslap:

i always KNEW something was wrong with that guy...
i didnt know he was a "pastor" but i knew something was wrong

thats exactly why i decided to stop selling him rocks 3 years ago.

looks like he picked back up the habit :(