PDA

View Full Version : Attn. Ruiner

Scrappy
09-02-2005, 02:11 AM
V V V V V read below :lmfao: guess he thought you were big ballin or something... its just a porsche! :tongue:

Pablo
09-02-2005, 07:37 AM
when did thathappen?

Ruiner
09-02-2005, 09:55 AM
when did thathappen?

Last night at the Varsity. A cop was moving everyone out of the Varsity parking lot who wasn't eating. So, I went inside with a few friends and ate. I come outside, drink still in hand, and an officer tells me that I need to move my car. I asked him why and he said because he is trying to clear people out that aren't eating/drinking at the Varsity. I assured him that I just got done eating, showed him my drink, and he copped an attitude. So, I copped one back.

He said, "I will just have it towed and we can both give our sides in court." I told him that that was fine and that I would gladly bring my attornies with me. He then went on to say, "When the car is towed, it will cost money to get it out of the impound..."

I laughed and said, "Officer, if I can afford this car, I can afford your impound fees. That won't be a problem." He was not amused. :)

Pablo
09-02-2005, 09:57 AM
lol, cop got own3d

ProjectWidow
09-02-2005, 09:58 AM
only you can do something like that!

but like you told me before its all about perception.

bijan gxe
09-02-2005, 10:24 AM
werd.....i rolled up next to your car, cop immediately told me to move and asked me whos e cars these were....I was like UHhhhhhh, I know who's Porsche that is, but dunno WHERE he is

He seemed pretty serious about towing it, but didnt.

Ruiner - excuse my dumbass friend who asked you to do a burnout. He sometimes thinks he knows everything, then asked me..."did you know it was awd?"...I just laughed.

B16a2 Civic
09-02-2005, 10:24 AM
well how did it all end?

bijan gxe
09-02-2005, 10:28 AM
He moved it to the other side of the lot

Ruiner
09-02-2005, 10:56 AM
well how did it all end?

He didn't tow me, that's for sure. He would have been fucked as I was inside of the Varsity eating. I moved the car to the bottom lot and that was that.

Ruiner
09-02-2005, 10:57 AM
only you can do something like that!

but like you told me before its all about perception.

Basically. It's how you handle yourself and such.

Ruiner
09-02-2005, 10:58 AM
werd.....i rolled up next to your car, cop immediately told me to move and asked me whos e cars these were....I was like UHhhhhhh, I know who's Porsche that is, but dunno WHERE he is

He seemed pretty serious about towing it, but didnt.

Ruiner - excuse my dumbass friend who asked you to do a burnout. He sometimes thinks he knows everything, then asked me..."did you know it was awd?"...I just laughed.

It's a good thing that he didn't tow it. The city would have had one hell of a pending lawsuit. :)

As for your friend, what gives with people wanting me to do a burnout? I always get asked that. Even if I had a Vette or Viper, I wouldn't waste my tires by doing burnouts in parking lots. I have NEVER understood the fascination with doing burnouts. Perhaps it is just me, but I dunno. Go figure.

bijan gxe
09-02-2005, 11:02 AM
They see a badass car, and know it's got power to do it.

Im into good filming footage of nice cars, burnouts are just the American trademark of raw power. But there's nothing special about em.

Good meetin you man, youre a lot younger than I thought.

Ruiner
09-02-2005, 11:04 AM
They see a badass car, and know it's got power to do it.

Im into good filming footage of nice cars, burnouts are just the American trademark of raw power. But there's nothing special about em.

Good meetin you man, youre a lot younger than I thought.

I'm 29, but I don't look that old so I have been told. As for the power, yeah, it will smoke the tires, but at $600 a rear tire, I feel it when I do so. :(

malfeas99
09-02-2005, 11:16 AM
I'm 29, but I don't look that old so I have been told. As for the power, yeah, it will smoke the tires, but at $600 a rear tire, I feel it when I do so. :(

Speaking of $$, I've wondered this since I saw your sig:

Which one of those actually gets better gas mileage? :P

Jon00
09-02-2005, 11:40 AM
Last night at the Varsity. A cop was moving everyone out of the Varsity parking lot who wasn't eating. So, I went inside with a few friends and ate. I come outside, drink still in hand, and an officer tells me that I need to move my car. I asked him why and he said because he is trying to clear people out that aren't eating/drinking at the Varsity. I assured him that I just got done eating, showed him my drink, and he copped an attitude. So, I copped one back.

He said, "I will just have it towed and we can both give our sides in court." I told him that that was fine and that I would gladly bring my attornies with me. He then went on to say, "When the car is towed, it will cost money to get it out of the impound..."

I laughed and said, "Officer, if I can afford this car, I can afford your impound fees. That won't be a problem." He was not amused. :)

lol THAT IS GREAT

so did it get towed

Jon00
09-02-2005, 11:42 AM
never minded i should ahve readed the rest of the thread

tony
09-02-2005, 11:59 AM
As for your friend, what gives with people wanting me to do a burnout? I always get asked that. Even if I had a Vette or Viper, I wouldn't waste my tires by doing burnouts in parking lots. I have NEVER understood the fascination with doing burnouts. Perhaps it is just me, but I dunno. Go figure.

I tried it once, felt like a complete dumbass afterwards

trythefly
09-02-2005, 12:05 PM
lol this thread had me cracking up!

thinkfast®
09-02-2005, 12:13 PM
nice one homey :goodjob:

LOL

Ruiner
09-02-2005, 12:17 PM
Speaking of $$, I've wondered this since I saw your sig:

Which one of those actually gets better gas mileage? :P

Porsche. It can get about 23mpg on the highway in 6th. The Rover only gets about 15-17 on the highway, perhas 14 on the street. The Porsche can get as low as 7-8 or even lower on the street when I am on the gas, though.

Ruiner
09-02-2005, 12:18 PM
lol THAT IS GREAT

so did it get towed

If it got towed, you would have seen a very pissed-off Ruiner like nothing you could even imagine.

Cliff
09-02-2005, 12:19 PM
hey brandon i will hijack your thread temporarily but have you heard brians new exaust? it should get him down to what about 5 or 6 mpg lol

trythefly
09-02-2005, 12:19 PM
It would have gotten nasty quick if it were me also.

Ruiner
09-02-2005, 12:24 PM
hey brandon i will hijack your thread temporarily but have you heard brians new exaust? it should get him down to what about 5 or 6 mpg lol

Yeah, he stopped by for a second. It sounded good, though.

Cliff
09-02-2005, 12:28 PM
yea he cranked it up yesterday in the garage and wow....and the air comin out of those pipes is incredible

Ruiner
09-02-2005, 12:33 PM
It would have gotten nasty quick if it were me also.

You gotta be careful, though. You have to know the limits that you can push else you might end up in jail.

Scrappy
09-02-2005, 12:35 PM
ruiner admit it ;) you would be cryin like a baby! lol jk we had your back... it looks like a bus or limo doesnt it? dont see why you had to move it :D but others were allowed to park the bikes there ALL night... jealous he cant afford you or your car ;) LOL

Ruiner
09-02-2005, 12:39 PM
ruiner admit it ;) you would be cryin like a baby! lol jk we had your back... it looks like a bus or limo doesnt it? dont see why you had to move it :D but others were allowed to park the bikes there ALL night... jealous he cant afford you or your car ;) LOL

It's weird, ya know? When you have so many legal connections in the state, you sometimes feel untouchable. ;) I wasn't worried in the least.

trythefly
09-02-2005, 12:43 PM
no-one is untouchable Ruiner. Sorry had to burst your bubble.

HyPer50
09-02-2005, 01:00 PM
Hey, there's a difference between not wanting to waste your expensive tires..... and not enjoying burnin' the tires lol. So your telling me you dont like to do that? God... I love doin' burnouts but basically never do it because 1, I dont want a ticket, and 2, tires aren't cheap. Now if I'm about to buy some new tires.... I'll smoke em til they dont have anything left lol.

bijan gxe
09-02-2005, 01:59 PM
Good call hyper...

The Yousef
09-02-2005, 02:06 PM
yeah i was there for the confrontation b/w ruiner and the cop (along with scrappy and mickey) it was entertaining to say the least....

yousef

IndianStig
09-02-2005, 02:07 PM
Good story Ruiner, but if he had towed it you probably have got it back with damage.

Ruiner
09-02-2005, 05:11 PM
Good story Ruiner, but if he had towed it you probably have got it back with damage.

Yes, I know this. Once again. When I was legally in the Varsity, eating as a patron, to tow me would have resulted in a rather interesting lawsuit that would have covered all damage.