PDA

View Full Version : Misc ? for the people who know about pets

EX-Svic
09-02-2005, 12:04 AM
How many pets (dogs) can you have in a house?? reason is i work by a house. and at that house i always hear dogs barking and it sounds like alot not just one or 2 and they never walk them or let them out to play they are in a room inside the house i think, and the owners come and go but i never see a dog coming out of the house , my boss tells me it a animal clinic. Bs to me they should have a permit on a wall or a sign or something dont you think, im thinking i shold give the humane society a call and let them go chek out what goes there.........does anyone know the number?? its for the alpharetta area

Also a couple a months ago i saw a dead dog near that area by the road but the dog did not seem hit or anything
( thats what makes me wonder what goes there) that dog was later picked up by the city after i gave them a call,,,

The Ren
09-02-2005, 12:26 AM
Depends on where you are... you could always call animal control.. I think some counties are 5 while others are 11... unless they have a permit..

EX-Svic
09-02-2005, 12:30 AM
well if they have a permit to do whatever they do than i have no problem with that...i just want to make sure that no animal is being mistreated or living in poor conditions because i doubt is a clinic.

The Ren
09-02-2005, 12:31 AM
Call animal control.. tell them you wanna remain anonomous (sp) but let them know what you've been seeing... They will investigate...and let you know what to do

EX-Svic
09-02-2005, 12:34 AM
i will do that.no doubt about it i just need to find the number