PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Mech = Owned

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-17-2008, 07:15 PM
Doubt me again mutha ****a.

tune exhaust pulleys... oh and headers....;)

No headers on the car. Sorry. Just the manifolds it came on it from the factory.

:goodjob:

sure:rolleyes:

Oh, I had to go back to stock pulley too, kept throwing belts. I outran maniac with less than 371rwhp... oh and Dieselnonuts.

http://i34.tinypic.com/hsq009.jpg

bowdown201
09-17-2008, 07:17 PM
lol

GGPIS3
09-17-2008, 07:21 PM
but you're still an idiot so what does this prove?

LT1UltraZ
09-17-2008, 07:25 PM
but you're still an idiot so what does this prove?

that your **** is slow and all that you run is your DSL :thinking:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-17-2008, 07:26 PM

:lmfao:
owned so hard.

BTEC
09-17-2008, 07:27 PM
whats that scribbly sh!t? whatchew u hiding sukuh?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-17-2008, 07:27 PM
:???:

No idea what you are talking about.

:screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

Evil Goat
09-17-2008, 07:28 PM
the **** is whited out? nozzles/plate?

LT1UltraZ
09-17-2008, 07:28 PM
THE NAWZ YO! THE NAWZ! :screwy: enough NAWZ TO BLOW THE WELDS OF HIS FLOORBOARD!

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-17-2008, 07:29 PM
Oh... that.

I don't have PS on anything but my virtual machines, so I was using Vista's paint. I got pissed off and scribbled around some.. and then it saved.

:gay:

No biggies.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-17-2008, 07:31 PM
THE NAWZ YO! THE NAWZ! :screwy: enough NAWZ TO BLOW THE WELDS OF HIS FLOORBOARD!
Yea.. that is a lot. I wonder if its enough to cause severe tunnel vision.

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2008/04/15/fast-and-furious.jpg

Evil Goat
09-17-2008, 07:33 PM
haha, i dig the guessing game....is there nitrous, is there not....leaves a little bit of doubt in everyones mind

BTEC
09-17-2008, 07:34 PM
you know, i was thinking the same thing. hmmmm LOL!!

Oh... that.

I don't have PS on anything but my virtual machines, so I was using Vista's paint. I got pissed off and scribbled around some.. and then it saved.

No biggies.
Ohhhh, ok. silly me. i thought u were probaly trying to hide a power added. like naws, a lil extra air inductor muhjigger, or aftermarket header laying ontop of the engine after u reinstalled the fatory one for the pic. i feel so stupid now. :doh:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-17-2008, 07:35 PM
you know, i was thinking the same thing. hmmmm LOL!!

Ohhhh, ok. silly me. i thought u were probaly trying to hide a power added. like naws, a lil extra air inductor muhjigger, or aftermarket header laying ontop of the engine after u reinstalled the fatory one for the pic. i feel so stupid now. :doh:
Headers are a 3-4 hour job... I wouldn't do them twice just to prove a point. :lmfao:

BTEC
09-17-2008, 07:39 PM
Headers are a 3-4 hour job... I wouldn't do them twice just to prove a point. :lmfao:
after further inspecting the pic i see the k&n looking intake so not indutor muhjigger. i dnt know the difficulty of installing header so ill take ur word for it. lemme see if i can..get...some...of....that...brb

BTEC
09-17-2008, 07:41 PM
ah HAH!!!!! lol!! now that was easy.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-17-2008, 07:44 PM
ah HAH!!!!! lol!! now that was easy.

;)

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-17-2008, 07:46 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 12 (11 members and 1 guests)
ThackerSS, 13Bracer, never_finished, tdurr, DieselNuts, Evil Goat, Sol_Man, 6.0GTO, whitehart, Kourt

DieselNuts
09-17-2008, 07:46 PM
oh, I had to go back to stock pulley too

and this is the first you have mentioned of this in how many months? This is a bunch of bullshiit cause if you really did take it off you would have said something about it long ago so you could brag even more about your "driver mod"

LT1UltraZ
09-17-2008, 07:48 PM
and this is the first you have mentioned of this in how many months? This is a bunch of bullshiit cause if you really did take it off you would have said something about it long ago so you could brag even more about your "driver mod"
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
holy **** you guys are priceless.

tdurr
09-17-2008, 07:48 PM
Oh... that.

No biggies.
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n122/xzvgpz/bs_meter.jpg

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-17-2008, 07:50 PM
Considering its worth like 5 RWHP max, I totally forgot about it.

:cheers:

It happens.

tdurr
09-17-2008, 08:01 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 12 (11 members and 1 guests)
ThackerSS, 13Bracer, never_finished, tdurr, DieselNuts, Evil Goat, Sol_Man, 6.0GTO, whitehart, Kourt
:bump:
but more spam...

thacker i just heard that you have a geared lsd... yay or nay?
pro will be nay

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-17-2008, 08:03 PM
:bump:
but more spam...

thacker i just heard that you have a geared lsd... yay or nay?
pro will be nay
The rear end is factory, just the way it came from pontiac. You can prove that via the race with maniac. I had just hit third gear about 80-90 mph in the video, we shut down @ 100.

Stock 3.46? gears I do believe is what they come with .Might be 3.42.

collins
09-17-2008, 10:54 PM
stock is 3.46's

DirtyMechanic
09-17-2008, 11:49 PM

lol thread backfire...:lmfao: wow you owned me... why do you have the need to prove yourself to me thacker... im just a slow G35 that doesnt race... im a nobody in your eyes... threatened much?

DirtyMechanic
09-18-2008, 12:44 AM
now who ever has a photo program click and save his pic then lighten it up so we can maybe see what else he is hiding...

p.s. lol thacker you fail lol

ct9a gsr
09-18-2008, 02:21 AM
In all due honesty... why do any of you care if he has aftermarket exhaust manifolds, stock ones, or hamsters on a wheel under that white scribble? Seriously, I've never seen such a big deal being made about small crap like this.

BTW, when you lighten up white pixels in any type of photo-editing program... guess what? They're still white.

GGPIS3
09-18-2008, 03:29 AM

just because i dont want to waste my time on you 2, doesn't mean i don't make runs. i just choose to not be around ignorant people, at least i try not to. in this case, i know you two fall into that category, so it makes racing either one of you not quite on my list of things to do. :rolleyes:

yogi08
09-18-2008, 06:02 AM
i wana race :(

AnthonyF
09-18-2008, 07:15 AM
owned so hard.
No. Sorry to inform you of that.

:???:

No idea what you are talking about.

:screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:
Exactly, you're a liar. You hide everything.

THE NAWZ YO! THE NAWZ! :screwy: enough NAWZ TO BLOW THE WELDS OF HIS FLOORBOARD!You're an idiot. If your going to make fun of a movie, do it correctly. Jackass.

Does that statement even make sense to you? Were you reading what he even typed or some1 elses post?

Considering its worth like 5 RWHP max, I totally forgot about it.It happens.
:goodjob:When your "tuned" for it, it makes a big difference.

i wana race :(
Set one up and stop getting into other threads typing this useless shìt.

How did you Own Dirty Mech? You backed out of his race(s). Can't keep up with a slower heavier car thacker? I thought you were the GREATEST!! Even ESPN doesn't know who you are.

-Ant.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-18-2008, 07:17 AM
When your "tuned" for it, it makes a big difference.

How do you tune a car for an underdrive pulley?

The underdrive pulley doesn't effect the air to fuel ratio in one bit.

For someone that claims to know a lot about cars... you sure do prove yourself wrong a lot.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-18-2008, 07:47 AM
In all due honesty... why do any of you care if he has aftermarket exhaust manifolds, stock ones, or hamsters on a wheel under that white scribble? Seriously, I've never seen such a big deal being made about small crap like this.

BTW, when you lighten up white pixels in any type of photo-editing program... guess what? They're still white.

You know... my 1 power mod makes my car a TOTALLY DIFFERENT ANIMALL!!!111

AnthonyF
09-18-2008, 08:05 AM
How do you tune a car for an underdrive pulley?

The underdrive pulley doesn't effect the air to fuel ratio in one bit.

For someone that claims to know a lot about cars... you sure do prove yourself wrong a lot

Own myself? No such thing. You were tuned. The pulley does change the affect on the car. Revs up quicker, better gas mileage, etc... When your tuned, and others are not, that makes a big difference.

heard you were banned off of LS1comaro? How do you piss off the same assh0les who are just like you? lol. That's sad. No1 likes you. :lmfao:

-Ant.

falconey
09-18-2008, 08:55 AM
Who the fawk is this guy?!?

CHADbee
09-18-2008, 09:55 AM
pulley, no pulley, spray, no spray, headers, no headers, whatever. i drive a fawking blazer now so i cant do anything....but somebody just race thacker and beat him.

from what i have seen he is 3 wins and 0 losses to rest of IA

AnthonyF
09-18-2008, 10:18 AM
pulley, no pulley, spray, no spray, headers, no headers, whatever. i drive a fawking blazer now so i cant do anything....but somebody just race thacker and beat him.

from what i have seen he is 3 wins and 0 losses to rest of IA

from a dig. Whoopi. We have set up races with him and he always backs down. I set up a race at SD, he will not come b/c he is SCARED!!!

-Ant.

Maniacc
09-18-2008, 10:21 AM

from what i have seen he is 3 wins and 0 losses to rest of IAAll I need is a tune to break his winning streak. Running untuned since '06 FTL

iEvo
09-18-2008, 10:25 AM
and how does that pic prove thats ur car?

CHADbee
09-18-2008, 10:32 AM
from a dig. Whoopi. We have set up races with him and he always backs down. I set up a race at SD, he will not come b/c he is SCARED!!!

-Ant.
i know he has a habit of doing that. i just want to see him lose at his own race. he wants 1/4 mile, from a dig, on the street and i would love to see a vid of him losing that race to an import.

mocha latte cupcake
09-18-2008, 10:33 AM
i feel owned just by reading his posts... :doh: i am eternally owned oh the shame... oh the humanity :lmfao:

Jason..
09-18-2008, 10:34 AM
I hate binders..........

AnthonyF
09-18-2008, 11:37 AM
i know he has a habit of doing that. i just want to see him lose at his own race. he wants 1/4 mile, from a dig, on the street and i would love to see a vid of him losing that race to an import.Phil called him out....he backed out. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

-Ant.

Double_0_Rusty
09-18-2008, 11:42 AM

No, you're priceless. Who are you? Thacker's b!tch boy? And from the look of you sig....You trying to compensate for something?

GGPIS3
09-18-2008, 11:58 AM
Phil called him out....he backed out. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

-Ant.

dont get it twisted... thacker called phil out, phil accepted and said i will run as soon as i get my car back. phil got his car back and posted he would run thackerss only to find him mia. as soon as thackerss got wind of how fast phils car really was, he stfu and then started making excuses.

this is a prime example of how ignorant thackerss behaves.. thacker goes around talking his ****.. thinking he is all big time and no one can even step up to his level only to have it backfire on him. as most people would learn from this experience, he remains to be the idiot we all have seen and read about.

so i ask ia... why waste your time? he has proven over and over again what type of person he is.. why would anyone in their right mind want to be associated with him?

DieselNuts
09-18-2008, 12:15 PM
Phil called him out....he backed out. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

-Ant.
he also called out OneBadGT but then back pedaled his way out of that when he accepted.

Jason..
09-18-2008, 12:17 PM
dont get it twisted... thacker called phil out, phil accepted and said i will run as soon as i get my car back. phil got his car back and posted he would run thackerss only to find him mia. as soon as thackerss got wind of how fast phils car really was, he stfu and then started making excuses.

this is a prime example of how ignorant thackerss behaves.. thacker goes around talking his ****.. thinking he is all big time and no one can even step up to his level only to have it backfire on him. as most people would learn from this experience, he remains to be the idiot we all have seen and read about.

so i ask ia... why waste your time? he has proven over and over again what type of person he is.. why would anyone in their right mind want to be associated with him?

Not sure about that one.....................

Civicn33b
09-18-2008, 02:42 PM
... this **** makes my day at work go by sooo much faster =)

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-18-2008, 05:58 PM
Thacker = Owner of worlds.

Maniacc
09-18-2008, 05:59 PM
Thacker = Owner of worlds.Maybe the worlds from World of Warcraft.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-18-2008, 06:04 PM
Maybe the worlds from World of Warcraft.
Warhammer Online actually. **** is hot.

When you want to lose again?

Put up some real money, watch that goat do a real burnout, and watch it put a bus length on you.

You can make it happen.

Maniacc
09-18-2008, 06:06 PM
Warhammer Online actually. **** is hot.

When you want to lose again?

Put up some real money, watch that goat do a real burnout, and watch it put a bus length on you.

You can make it happen.Doubt you'll put a bus on me. Especially after realizing that after our run, I found out I was running real shiity. And also hit a fuel cut during our run. I should be gettin' a few toys real soon and maybe a slittly bigger turbo. Who knows what else. Remember, you still have WickedIXMR and others to run, so we'll set something up real soon.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-18-2008, 06:22 PM
Doubt you'll put a bus on me. Especially after realizing that after our run, I found out I was running real shiity. And also hit a fuel cut during our run. I should be gettin' a few toys real soon and maybe a slittly bigger turbo. Who knows what else. Remember, you still have WickedIXMR and others to run, so we'll set something up real soon.
Hopefully someone can shut down this stock GTO.

blake06gto
09-18-2008, 07:44 PM
Hopefully someone can shut down this stock GTO.

called out son!!! lol.. i wish.

DUBSf22c
09-21-2008, 01:23 AM
http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/mechanic.jpg

ey

Ronsam2006
09-21-2008, 10:49 AM
http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/mechanic.jpg

ey
Lamest pics ever posted on IA

2.3 Evo 8
09-21-2008, 01:53 PM
Thacker = Owner of worlds.

5.7_Tundra = Your daddy!

Your little buddy is going to have his day coming soon with his gay ass roll race.

Echonova
09-21-2008, 03:08 PM
5.7_Tundra = Your daddy!
Why weren't you there for me?:cry:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-21-2008, 04:48 PM
5.7_Tundra = Your daddy!

Your little buddy is going to have his day coming soon with his gay ass roll race.
How long does Buschur take to make that car run? Diagnosis on that liquid not back from the lab yet?!?!

That LT1 is just sitting in the garage, waiting.

And very soon yourself, you'll be eating that "daddy" remark. Grandpa.

Shibby
09-21-2008, 04:56 PM
what is a driver mod?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-21-2008, 04:57 PM
what is a driver mod?
The mod that allows my car @ 371ish RWHP to beat 400+ RWHP cars like Dieselnuts, Collins, etc. The mod that allows me to outlaunch low 12 second AWD cars on the street and also own them down the road like Maniac.

Most guys here are insecure, so they don't acknowledge the driver mod that I possess.

2.3 Evo 8
09-21-2008, 11:45 PM
How long does Buschur take to make that car run? Diagnosis on that liquid not back from the lab yet?!?!

That LT1 is just sitting in the garage, waiting.

And very soon yourself, you'll be eating that "daddy" remark. Grandpa.

We sent the liquid to your mother. I heard you can shoot a little in her mouth and she can tell what you ate for dinner. ;)

wishiwuzfast
09-22-2008, 12:31 AM
thacker your funny as ****.....plop plop......when is your billy goat gonna run my neon...i will run you for your pontiac emblem

Maniacc
09-24-2008, 10:10 AM
The mod that allows my car @ 371ish RWHP to beat 400+ RWHP cars like Dieselnuts, Collins, etc. The mod that allows me to outlaunch low 12 second AWD cars on the street and also own them down the road like Maniac.

Most guys here are insecure, so they don't acknowledge the driver mod that I possess.Hahaha, funny! If I remember correctly we were pretty much dead even all the way down that small stretch of road. Shoot, when we did brake I was the one in front and we both let off pretty much at the same time. So please don't pull that "I'll run you down" crap on me. Sh*t won't work.

collins
09-24-2008, 12:01 PM
so wait... maniac, you beat thacker?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-24-2008, 01:44 PM
so wait... maniac, you beat thacker?
Nope. He paid me that night.

I should have done him up real bad, instead of leaving it close. I'd never get another race again if I had of done that however.

yungdz
09-24-2008, 01:49 PM
Maniac you just need to get tuned and you should beat him.

PM what turbo you have, I wonder if we'd make a good run

collins
09-24-2008, 01:57 PM
so why did he pay you that night if he was ahead of you when you guys let off? :thinking:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-24-2008, 02:05 PM
so why did he pay you that night if he was ahead of you when you guys let off? :thinking:
Because we let off, AFTER the finish line.

However, I let off right as I was going across the finish line, as the car was getting crazy on those slicks again.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-24-2008, 02:06 PM
Maniac you just need to get tuned and you should beat him.

PM what turbo you have, I wonder if we'd make a good run
Who says my car was even near 100% that night?

Why would I go balls out to beat a kid that's not a threat to me?

He wouldn't even race for more than $20. :lmfao:

Maniacc
09-24-2008, 02:06 PM
LOL @ you letting off right as you crossed the finish line!

Jason..
09-24-2008, 02:08 PM

I would hate to see your balls out..........wait nevermind you don't have any sorry to give you a big head for a min.:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Maniacc
09-24-2008, 02:08 PM

He wouldn't even race for more than $20. :lmfao:Why would I waste more than what you're worth? You claim to not have been running right, cool lol I too was running like complete sh*t! And you only beat me by that much! Hahaha, a threat is not what I am. I was just racing because I was bored. That's all.

AnthonyF
09-24-2008, 03:01 PM
Nope. He paid me that night.

I should have done him up real bad, instead of leaving it close. I'd never get another race again if I had of done that however.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy::scr ewy::screwy:

-Ant.

AnthonyF
09-24-2008, 03:03 PM

Maniac is not a threat to you, but I know of PLENTY others that are. Sleep well and watch your back.

-Ant.

tdurr
09-24-2008, 05:45 PM
lol @ thacker talkin his sh&t bout a friendly run wit a buddy.. i think... Does thacker have friends??

keevo54
09-24-2008, 06:15 PM
Maniac is not a threat to you, but I know of PLENTY others that are. Sleep well and watch your back.

-Ant.
:eek: uh oh hombres gonna roll by in his truck or daddys viper and have a friend kick ur ass Thacker

E-thugging ftl :gay:

AnthonyF
09-24-2008, 06:44 PM
:eek: uh oh hombres gonna roll by in his truck or daddys viper and have a friend kick ur ass Thacker

E-thugging ftl :gay:

So was that your attempt to make fun of me? LOLOLOL WEAK SoS. My dad has a Viper...ok? What your dad have then since you wanted to make fun of mine. lolol

And Homey, if you were anybody of any importance, you would know I said that. People have called me personally talking about thacker.

Keep your mouth shut from now on.

-Ant.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-24-2008, 07:16 PM
So was that your attempt to make fun of me? LOLOLOL WEAK SoS. My dad has a Viper...ok? What your dad have then since you wanted to make fun of mine. lolol

And Homey, if you were anybody of any importance, you would know I said that. People have called me personally talking about thacker.

-Ant.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

You are such a joke.

When does Daddies viper want some of my stock GTO.

iEvo
09-24-2008, 07:26 PM
shut the fawk up with ur d@mn car already! like seriously u need to get a fawkin life. its really sad dude. u cant even get a good lookin girl, all u have is ur "stock" GTO to fall back on. ur pathetic

black_e92
09-24-2008, 07:37 PM
damn thats kinda harsh dustin

keevo54
09-24-2008, 08:09 PM

-Ant.
awww people call u to vent about thacker that is cute:no:

Master Shake
09-24-2008, 08:16 PM
Headers are a 3-4 hour job... I wouldn't do them twice just to prove a point. :lmfao:who said he did both sides? as far i know if that was just one side.

collins
09-24-2008, 08:37 PM
who said he did both sides? as far i know if that was just one side.
please, for the love of god almighty, tell me that was sarcasm! PLEASE tell me it was!

AnthonyF
09-25-2008, 05:26 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

You are such a joke.

When does Daddy's viper want some of my stock GTO.

How about this. I will race you in reverse when your GTO reaches the value of my "daddies" viper. lol.

shut the fawk up with ur d@mn car already! like seriously u need to get a fawkin life. its really sad dude. u cant even get a good lookin girl, all u have is ur "stock" GTO to fall back on. ur pathetic

lololol +13

-Ant.

DieselNuts
09-25-2008, 06:57 AM
When does Daddies viper want some of my stock GTO.
Proof of a high school drop out...

Jason..
09-25-2008, 09:19 AM
His GF is fat LOL

keevo54
09-25-2008, 11:14 AM
Proof of a high school drop out...
hate to tell u but thackers usage was correct. you can say it either way

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-25-2008, 12:00 PM
I didn't want to call him out on it.

alpine_aw11
09-25-2008, 01:10 PM
It would actually be Daddy's. Unless he has two dads.

AnthonyF
09-25-2008, 01:12 PM
No, you didn't even realize it b/c you didn't pay attention in school. Just like the tool who thought you were correct. :lmfao:

Wow, some1 with some knowledge. Logic and truth don't work on people with that low of an IQ.

-Ant.

DieselNuts
09-25-2008, 01:34 PM

No, you didn't even realize it b/c you didn't pay attention in school. Just like the tool who thought you were correct. :lmfao:

Wow, some1 with some knowledge. Logic and truth don't work on people with that low of an IQ.

-Ant.

Wow, I didnt even have to say anything. Ownage x 2

GGPIS3
09-25-2008, 03:24 PM
stupidity owns joo!! there is way too much ignorance in this thread.

DirtyMechanic
09-25-2008, 04:01 PM
^welcome to a thacker thread...

SicStang03
10-01-2008, 02:18 AM
I think someone forgot to lock this thread

DirtyMechanic
10-01-2008, 04:30 AM
just because your here doesnt mean anything...:boobies: