PDA

View Full Version : Messages for obama lovers.

willum14pb
09-17-2008, 08:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM3Ls8NNc5Q&NR=1

ENJOY.

Nemesis
09-17-2008, 09:00 AM
wrong section damnit, we dont want to see this **** in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

willum14pb
09-17-2008, 09:02 AM
truf, thought i was in the election sectoin my bad, someone move it please.

bigdare23
09-17-2008, 09:07 AM
obama haters can't even post in the right damn section

4dmin
09-17-2008, 09:08 AM
obama haters can't even post in the right damn section

lol -50 for making me have to move it

bigdare23
09-17-2008, 09:09 AM

:lmfao:

willum14pb
09-17-2008, 09:18 AM

lol, not that i care, but just because it's against obama, you neg rep me. lol. If it was a messgae to mccain lovers it'd be +50. ;)

4dmin
09-17-2008, 09:32 AM
lol, not that i care, but just because it's against obama, you neg rep me. lol. If it was a messgae to mccain lovers it'd be +50. ;)

actually probably not b/c i don't rep unless it is a great post worthy of 50 rep... also i had to move all of these thread orginally... there was a reason for this forum - let the whoreslounge be whorese. if i neg rep for all of the dumb sh!t i've read in here most of you would be in RED.

furthermore i'm the boss i can do what i please.

Total_Blender
09-17-2008, 09:36 AM
As a rebuttal to your first video I give you this:

Part I:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcwyEkjRCu0

Part II:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmSiCqJnHxw&feature=related

Thoughts?

willum14pb
09-17-2008, 09:53 AM
actually probably not b/c i don't rep unless it is a great post worthy of 50 rep... also i had to move all of these thread orginally... there was a reason for this forum - let the whoreslounge be whorese. if i neg rep for all of the dumb sh!t i've read in here most of you would be in RED.

furthermore i'm the boss i can do what i please.

Right, i honestly posted it in the there thinking i was in here.

4dmin
09-17-2008, 10:02 AM
Right, i honestly posted it in the there thinking i was in here.

cry baby i'll give you your 50 rep back... though it is a good idea to start neg reg for lame comments :thinking:

aneel
09-17-2008, 10:13 AM
Admin for PRESIDENT! Obama and McCain ftmfL

willum14pb
09-17-2008, 10:24 AM
As a rebuttal to your first video I give you this:

Part I:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcwyEkjRCu0

Part II:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmSiCqJnHxw&feature=related

Thoughts?

I see the point in both videos that we both posted. Soldiers will have different point of views obviously. However, the point the first soldier from my video made was that it was disrespectful to say that it was a mistake. However, i'm more so about the second video i posted, i was posting the point that the soldier in my video made which was, it's disgraceful to disrespect all those who fought in the iraq war. Whether it was the right thing to do or not, the way obama put it is disrespectful.

willum14pb
09-17-2008, 10:27 AM
cry baby i'll give you your 50 rep back... though it is a good idea to start neg reg for lame comments :thinking:

haha, i dont care about the reps man, you can put me -1500 if you want. won't bother me, i was just giving you my honesty.

DrivenMind
09-17-2008, 02:30 PM
I see the point in both videos that we both posted. Soldiers will have different point of views obviously. However, the point the first soldier from my video made was that it was disrespectful to say that it was a mistake. However, i'm more so about the second video i posted, i was posting the point that the soldier in my video made which was, it's disgraceful to disrespect all those who fought in the iraq war. Whether it was the right thing to do or not, the way obama put it is disrespectful.

How exactly is it disrespectful to say it was a mistake? Because some people got killed and we all want them to believe they lost their limbs, friends, and family for some great noble cause? It's disrespectful to lie to a soldiers and convince them they're heros when they've done nothing heroic. Respect isn't something you get by blindly following orders, and then expecting the royal treatment. Its something you earn by thoughtful changes, that benefit all.

A hero helps people, they don't pave the way for American interests by force. Yes they fought for a cause, but if that cause was a lie to begin with, then they fought for nothing. Or as would prefer a "false" cause. We call those people grunts. It doesn't take a lot of courage to go to war to with people knowing you have every single advantage a person could have in a conflict.

We still call this the "war on terror" but the terrorists we were after we never there to begin with, and we knew it. We just made some **** up to scare our own people, so we could have a reason to invade, and implement a US friendly government. That's terrorism too. And the people who go over there and wield weapons in the name of terrorism, be it fanatical, or political simply are not heros.

I know they sacrificed, but a lot of them didn't look at all the information provided before signing up, and heading out to play soldier. We like to throw this "hero" word around a lot here in America, especially when our young men and women go off to put themselves in harms way for a "cause". But you have to be promoting a legitimate cause to be a legitimate hero.

We never even have a legitimate enemy in Iraq.

You can wave the flag all day, and keep trying to chalk another bull**** war up to patriotism, faith, and freedom, but at the end of the day the only causes we were fighting for were the ones we weren't supposed to know about, or question.

Total_Blender
09-17-2008, 02:54 PM
I think we can and should honor the troops who go because they are asked and be critical of those in the gov't who send the troops without proper cause. I don't think its disrespectful at all to be critical of how necessary the need to send troops into harms way is. To the contrary, to accept the Bush administrations "justifications" for the war in Iraq at face value for fear of having one's patriotism questioned is to be willfully blind to the dangers of unchallenged leadership and that is the ultimate disrespect to the troops.

blaknoize
09-17-2008, 03:22 PM
Its bad enough though. Even if we technically "honor" those who battled on behalf of all of us. This country doesnt even take care of its vets. I see up here in Ohio; those with vet tags; riding in Cavaliers... asking their spouse how much something is cuz the government doesnt supply enough cash to last the disabled vet a month without worry, because he or she decided to fight (or was forced due to no work and debtors all over the place.) It sickens me to see that. Those who battled are struggling just to get by...

Its not disrespectful at all to say that this war is for nothing. Those of us who caught on in the beginning were aware of this mistake. Just dont let the mistake continue and continue as if nothing is amatter.