PDA

View Full Version : Post the Most Ignorant Bullsh*t you have heard this election

Alan®
09-16-2008, 09:55 PM
Post the dumbest most ignorant far-fetched sh*t you have heard this election. I'm talking about something along the lines of I'm not voting for McCain because he's white and I hate white people.

My two:
1.I'm voting for Obama because Republican's don't care what kind of schools we have.
2.I'm voting for Obama because Martin Luther King died for him.

Jspec5
09-16-2008, 11:03 PM
im not voting because my vote dont count cause im hispanic and america dont want any hispanics in it! lol

BanginJimmy
09-16-2008, 11:06 PM
Republicans are racist and are keeping blacks from voting by requiring a photo ID to vote.

goto democraticunderground.com and you will find dozens more good ones.

bigdare23
09-16-2008, 11:50 PM
Obama is a Muslim

bafbrian
09-16-2008, 11:54 PM
Obama has a $29,000 per plate dinner tonight for his campaign in Beverly Hills and all he does is complain.

redrumracer
09-17-2008, 12:28 AM
Obama is black. The b*tch aint black he is mixed damnit, get it through your fuking sculls you dumb pieces of sh!t!!!!!!!!!

willum14pb
09-17-2008, 05:19 AM
Obama is black. The b*tch aint black he is mixed damnit, get it through your fuking sculls you dumb pieces of sh!t!!!!!!!!!

...... I'm quoting this for the most ignorant thing i've heard this election.

osnap
09-17-2008, 05:43 AM
pretty much everything RedGT posts. lol but srsly.

4dmin
09-17-2008, 07:54 AM

:lmfao:

Obama will take your guns away

yogi08
09-17-2008, 07:58 AM
we jsut need to vote admin for president! GO IA!

Alan®
09-17-2008, 08:28 AM
:rolleyes:

TheGodfather
09-17-2008, 02:31 PM
Anytime that woman talks, it makes me wonder why she isn't in the kitchen or doing some laundry?

man
09-17-2008, 02:37 PM
anytime palin's daughter is mentioned.

BobbyFresco
09-17-2008, 05:58 PM
Anytime ppl make excuses for Palin's daughter, a child having a child.

redrumracer
09-17-2008, 06:31 PM
...... I'm quoting this for the most ignorant thing i've heard this election.
so you say he is black, if so you would be wrong.

willum14pb
09-17-2008, 07:02 PM
so you say he is black, if so you would be wrong.

so what is he then? He's not black at all? If you knew nothing about obama, you were walking down the street and saw him, what would you think? Be honest. If you say anything other than black, you're just lying.

TheGodfather
09-17-2008, 07:19 PM
Ah in addition, Palins childrens names which obviously were brought up during a night of heavy drinking.

Bristol?
Willo?
Treg?
Track?

...seriuosly wtf is wrong with her? I'd rip those kids in half in school. HAHA, YOUR MILF MOM NAMED YOU STUPID NAMES. YOU SUCK.

BobbyFresco
09-17-2008, 07:49 PM
Ah in addition, Palins childrens names which obviously were brought up during a night of heavy drinking.

Bristol?
Willo?
Treg?
Track?

...seriuosly wtf is wrong with her? I'd rip those kids in half in school. HAHA, YOUR MILF MOM NAMED YOU STUPID NAMES. YOU SUCK.

If I could rep you again, I would.:lmfao:

blaknoize
09-17-2008, 08:49 PM
McCains face looks like rotten eggs and his head reflects sunlight like David Hassleholf. BISH raised my energy bill ahead of time so I aint voting for him!

Slow Motion
09-17-2008, 09:00 PM
A. I'm not voting cause Obama is related to bin Laden.
B. I can't rise above the white man if its a black man as president
C. I can't see myself voting for a black man that has smoked more weed than I have.
D. If Palin wins the presidency what is going to happen to McCain

redrumracer
09-17-2008, 09:45 PM
so what is he then? He's not black at all? If you knew nothing about obama, you were walking down the street and saw him, what would you think? Be honest. If you say anything other than black, you're just lying.
It doesn't matter what i would think he is, the fact of the matter is that he isnt black and that he is mixed.

willum14pb
09-17-2008, 09:54 PM
It doesn't matter what i would think he is, the fact of the matter is that he isnt black and that he is mixed.

he's black.

redrumracer
09-17-2008, 10:05 PM
he's black.
thats like calling a mule a horse. ITS WRONG and so are you

willum14pb
09-17-2008, 10:13 PM
thats like calling a mule a horse. ITS WRONG and so are you

No, that's like calling a black horse white. ITS WRONG and so are you.

redrumracer
09-17-2008, 10:16 PM
No, that's like calling a black horse white. ITS WRONG and so are you.
noooooo a mule is a mix between a horse and a donkey, much like obama is a mix
also you are essentially calling every mixed person out there black, he doesnt get to be called black just because he is running for president. so please stop trying to sprinkle sugar on sh!t and call it a desert. the man is mixed, he aint black, he never will be black.

DrivenMind
09-17-2008, 10:34 PM
My mom is dating a serious conservative so I hear this crazy **** all time. (no surprise then, that he refers to most blacks as "*******" most persian people as "dot heads" (which is even dumber than stereotyping blacks, because "dot head" is associated with people who wear henna, not middle easterners)

Obama supports terrorism.
I won't vote for a ******.
"It looks like Sambo beat the *****" -Sarah Palin (on Obama beating Clinton)
Obama is black.
Anything but Fox News is "Liberal" propoganda.
McCain will keep my children safe.
McCain is a hero.
McCain stands for change.
If you're not a republican by 40 your insane.
McCain can relate to non-millionaires.
All Obama wants to do is raise your taxes.
All the Indians who own gas stations are sending money to the middle east to support terrorism.
Obama will ruin make all rich people poor.

Just to name a few.

Alan®
09-17-2008, 10:38 PM
My mom is dating a serious conservative so I hear this crazy **** all time. (no surprise then, that he refers to most blacks as "*******" most persian people as "dot heads" (which is even dumber than stereotyping blacks, because "dot head" is associated with people who wear henna, not middle easterners)

Obama is black.
McCain is a hero.
All the Indians who own gas stations are sending money to the middle east to support terrorism.

Just to name a few.
How are those ignorant? :thinking:

He is a hero
And last I checked being an officer in the military no matter what the branch wasn't exactly a real money maker

DrivenMind
09-17-2008, 10:43 PM
How are those ignorant? :thinking:

He is a hero
And last I checked being an officer in the military no matter what the branch wasn't exactly a real money maker

Crashing 4 planes doesn't make you a hero. Just like joining the service when your daddies in charge of branch you joined doesn't make you a soldier. McCain isn't a hero. He joined the military, knowing he was ****ty pilot, but he continued to fly anyway. Bit surprise he got shot down, and captured.

Im not degrading what he went through as anything less than traumatic.

But he's not a hero.

Umm... McCain is wealthy beyond reason.

Alan®
09-17-2008, 10:50 PM
Crashing 4 planes doesn't make you a hero. Just like joining the service when your daddies in charge of branch you joined doesn't make you a soldier. McCain isn't a hero. He joined the military, knowing he was ****ty pilot, but he continued to fly anyway. Bit surprise he got shot down, and captured.

Im not degrading what he went through as anything less than traumatic.

But he's not a hero.

Umm... McCain is wealthy beyond reason.
No but follwing protocol after daddy pulled strings to get you out of said bad cituation does. :goodjob: I will agree with you to an extent that it doesn't make him a hero but having grown up in the military I tend to appreciate it more than others. No disrespect intended

Oh and he maybe wealthy beyond reason but you do realize that most of it is actually his wife's.

Something to think about. The year my Dad graduated USMA he made 12k a year(this was '86). Think about what a naval aviator made in the 60's.

DrivenMind
09-17-2008, 11:13 PM
No but follwing protocol after daddy pulled strings to get you out of said bad cituation does. :goodjob: I will agree with you to an extent that it doesn't make him a hero but having grown up in the military I tend to appreciate it more than others. No disrespect intended

Oh and he maybe wealthy beyond reason but you do realize that most of it is actually his wife's.

Something to think about. The year my Dad graduated USMA he made 12k a year(this was '86). Think about what a naval aviator made in the 60's.

"Actually his wife's" doesn't mean anything because they're married. What's her's is his too.

Alan®
09-17-2008, 11:16 PM
"Actually his wife's" doesn't mean anything because they're married. What's her's is his too.
Ok so if not for her he would probably be worth no more than Obama.

Echonova
09-17-2008, 11:52 PM
Post the dumbest most ignorant far-fetched sh*t you have heard this election. Does this entire section count?

Total_Blender
09-18-2008, 12:13 AM
Biden is one of the poorest people in Congress. He only has about 300k.

McCain's pernup says their assets are seperate, and they file seperate tax returns. I don't know how much he's got independently of her but I imagine he's got a good bit of other income than just his Senate paycheck. He's authored 4 books, one of which became a movie, I imagine he's got investments, etc. I was reading in a book about Barry Goldwater that McCain screwed Barry and some other AZ politicians over in business deals but I don't remember the name of the book.

Alan®
09-18-2008, 12:16 AM
Biden is one of the poorest people in Congress. He only has about 300k.

McCain's pernup says their assets are seperate, and they file seperate tax returns. I don't know how much he's got independently of her but I imagine he's got a good bit of other income than just his Senate paycheck. He's authored 4 books, one of which became a movie, I imagine he's got investments, etc. I was reading in a book about Barry Goldwater that McCain screwed Barry and some other AZ politicians over in business deals but I don't remember the name of the book.
I thought it was the other way around IDK.

Thighs
09-18-2008, 12:26 AM
any statement that brings race into politics. whether it be pro-obama of anti-obama, its ALL ignorant and IMO, anybody who decides who to vote for based on race/religion is a complete dumbass. no exceptions. and i know that that includes ALOT of people.

and obama saying that if we all tuned up our cars and took care of all the maintenance, and inflated our tired correctly, that we would save enough oil to not need to drill in the gulf. LOL.

Total_Blender
09-18-2008, 07:49 AM
and obama saying that if we all tuned up our cars and took care of all the maintenance, and inflated our tired correctly, that we would save enough oil to not need to drill in the gulf. LOL.

He's right. Do you know how many oil burners with bad rings and blown gaskets and low tire pressure are out there? How many people dump their used oil in the woods instead of recycling it?

My roommate has a '95 Altima that is so out of tune it only gets about 9mpg. I'm trying to tell him he needs new plugs and stuff (because he's never had them changed and he's had the car about 8 years) and his response is "I just don't have the money for spark plugs". Same guy prides himself on getting his oil changed at jiffy lube every 10K. This car has about 260k miles on it:screwy:. I'm gonna do a compression test on it one day just for ****s and giggles :D

BobbyFresco
09-18-2008, 08:42 AM

Obama is black.
McCain is a hero.

Just to name a few.

You seem like a pretty good person from what I've read online so I can't imagine how someone that raised you can associate with another person of such diminished intellect....:no:

man
09-18-2008, 08:45 AM
He's right. Do you know how many oil burners with bad rings and blown gaskets and low tire pressure are out there? How many people dump their used oil in the woods instead of recycling it?

My roommate has a '95 Altima that is so out of tune it only gets about 9mpg. I'm trying to tell him he needs new plugs and stuff (because he's never had them changed and he's had the car about 8 years) and his response is "I just don't have the money for spark plugs". Same guy prides himself on getting his oil changed at jiffy lube every 10K. This car has about 260k miles on it:screwy:. I'm gonna do a compression test on it one day just for ****s and giggles :D

The problem is it's impossible to get people to do it. It WOULD work in theory but once you add the human element it fails horribly. Just another useless theory, like communism, or rotary engines :ninja:

flak_monkey
09-18-2008, 06:16 PM
The most ignorant bull**** I've heard during this election? Probably McCaine changing his position on Roe v. Wade YET AGAIN.

No, scratch that. I think it would have to be the drivel spewing forth from the foaming mouth of every republican as they continually felate failed policy over and over again like a cheap whore on the wrong side of Ponce.

blaknoize
09-18-2008, 06:29 PM
Does this entire section count?
He totally ignored u :lmao:

BobbyFresco
09-18-2008, 09:20 PM
The most ignorant bull**** I've heard during this election? Probably McCaine changing his position on Roe v. Wade YET AGAIN.

No, scratch that. I think it would have to be the drivel spewing forth from the foaming mouth of every republican as they continually felate failed policy over and over again like a cheap whore on the wrong side of Ponce.

:lmfao: If I could rep you again, I would.

blaknoize
09-18-2008, 09:23 PM

As even the media clearly shows. He has changed his position plenty of times. Refurbishing Bush's words, modifying others who spoke before him. Nothing original, more of the same... over and over and over again.

DrivenMind
09-18-2008, 10:23 PM
You seem like a pretty good person from what I've read online so I can't imagine how someone that raised you can associate with another person of such diminished intellect....:no:

The loss of a spouse can make people tolerate even the most disagreeable of people, so long as it takes them away from their grief and loneliness.

Alan®
09-21-2008, 01:25 PM
LETS GET A BLACK MAN IN OFFICE!!
this works

blaknoize
09-22-2008, 11:41 AM
McCain stands for change...

Mik2006
09-24-2008, 04:40 PM
im voting to Keep it White in the White House

flak_monkey
09-24-2008, 10:59 PM
I'm votin for BLACULA!

http://www.geometricdesign.net/images/Blackula.jpeg

Ruststang
09-25-2008, 04:36 PM
Well now i have three.
1. See above thread
2. Vote McCain if you want higher gas prices
3. Obama will restore five million jobs from overseas(guy at work).

amped4life33
09-26-2008, 01:25 AM
"Im voting for Obama because hes black"
"Im voting for McCain because I don't want a black president"

and a few from earlier on in the election

"I'm voting for Hilary because shes a woman"
"Im voting against Hilary because shes a woman"

and the one statement that should have the authority to remove your voting privileges:

"We can't have a woman president, we'd end up bombing random countries once a month..."

Im a republican and I'll probably end up voting for McCain, I like Palin a lot, even tho she doesn't have much experience, I believe she still knows what she's doing, experience counts for A LOT but its not everything...

oh yea and another one i heard tonight at work...

"I will not vote for McCain because his vice president supports young girls getting pregnent.."

yes, Mrs Palin sat down with her daughter and said, alright now sweety, go out tonight and make me a grandmother!

...idiot

4dmin
09-26-2008, 07:47 AM
"Im voting for Obama because hes black"
"Im voting for McCain because I don't want a black president"

and a few from earlier on in the election

"I'm voting for Hilary because shes a woman"
"Im voting against Hilary because shes a woman"

and the one statement that should have the authority to remove your voting privileges:

"We can't have a woman president, we'd end up bombing random countries once a month..."

good post up till this... this one takes the cake :lmfao:true/false that sh!t is funny

amped4life33
09-30-2008, 01:06 AM
yea, believe it or not people actually said that about Hilary...

OhMyGodfather
09-30-2008, 04:36 AM
'Ladies and gentlemen, there is no doubt the United States of America is the greatest country in the world. And with you're help, I'd like to change it."
-Obama.

Whats Senator Palin's Foreign Policy Experience? - Reporter
ENERGY! -McCain

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” - Biden

“When this campaign is over, political slogans like ‘experience’ and ‘change’ will mean absolutely nothing. The next president has to act.” - Biden

When the stock market crashed President Roosevelt got on the TV and told the people what was going to happen. - Biden

OBAMA IS NOT TAKING MY GUNS, SO DONT BELIEVE THAT NONSENSE! I GOT 2 RIFLES AT HOME. IF HE TRIES TO TOUCH MY BERETTA, WE WILL HAVE A BIG PROBLEM. - Guess whooooooo

We have good foreign exchange with Russia because you can see it from Alaska. - Palin

As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It’s Alaska. It's just right over the border." --Sarah Palin (Putin flies over the Atlantic by the way)

"I've been so focused on state government, I haven't really focused much on the war in Iraq." - Palin

I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby. - Obama

No one is pro-abortion. - Obama

People of Berlin - people of the world - this is our moment. This is our time. - Obama

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." - Obama

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." - Obama

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." - Obama (Obly 12 people died by the way)

Ill add some more if I can think of some.

Politics make me so angry, the fact that Im a subtle conservative, and am represented by nincompoops frightens me. But then again

THE OTHER GUY IS BLACK

discuss.

and just in case some retard doesnt get it, last comment was sarcasm.