PDA

View Full Version : whatever happened to halfbaked?

Stormhammer
09-16-2008, 06:32 PM
srsly

redrumracer
09-16-2008, 06:33 PM
he died of aidz.

ok not really i just saw him post the other day

Friggintitsman
09-16-2008, 06:34 PM
One can only hope there was a car fire he found himself in.

ShooterMcGavin
09-16-2008, 06:38 PM
giving your mom the aids, srsly

The Yousef
09-16-2008, 06:45 PM
he was deported... :(

SiRed94
09-16-2008, 06:54 PM
I dunno... but I haven't seen that movie in a long ass time...

HalfBaked
09-18-2008, 06:52 PM
One can only hope there was a car fire he found himself in.
Nope, I was busy banning you.

srsly.

dohc4.6sc
09-18-2008, 06:55 PM

srsly.

damn you really did lofl, holy **** thats funny as ****. +1 for that, but whats the reason for banning? lol.

HalfBaked
09-18-2008, 07:19 PM
damn you really did lofl, holy **** thats funny as ****. +1 for that, but whats the reason for banning? lol.
Douchebaggery.

Its only a day.

He'll live.

dohc4.6sc
09-18-2008, 07:24 PM
Douchebaggery.

Its only a day.

He'll live.

some people will say powertrip, i say funny as f.uck. lol.

slostang
09-18-2008, 08:09 PM

:stupid:

BTLFED
09-18-2008, 08:12 PM

srsly.

Bahahahaha!! Halfbaked FTW!! :lmfao:

I'm totally repping you for that LOL!

Scotsman
09-18-2008, 08:13 PM
Bahahahaha!! Halfbaked FTW!! :lmfao:

I'm totally repping you for that LOL!x2!:bump:

BTLFED
09-18-2008, 08:13 PM

I agree and seeing as I'm a super mod too it stands LOL :lmfao:

Hulud
09-19-2008, 06:07 PM
hey matt im gonna kick your ass AGAIN at beerpong then f*ck your mom in the ass

1439/2000
09-19-2008, 06:19 PM
Matt, are you going to be at work tonight? I think I'm swinging by for some brewskis.

Friggintitsman
09-19-2008, 07:06 PM

srsly.

Oh I'm not mad. Every time you've tried to talk sh!t to me you've gotten put in your b!tch @ss place. This is all you can do to make yourself feel like a big man. :idb:

blaknoize
09-19-2008, 08:36 PM
LOLOLOL the internet.....

Friggintitsman
09-19-2008, 11:41 PM
Internet is serious bidness

Stormhammer
09-20-2008, 01:42 AM
lol this thread became awesome

HalfBaked
09-21-2008, 10:37 AM
Oh I'm not mad. Every time you've tried to talk sh!t to me you've gotten put in your b!tch @ss place. This is all you can do to make yourself feel like a big man. :idb:
When have you ever put me in my place?

I don't recall that having ever happened...

BTLFED
09-21-2008, 10:38 AM

He lives in a mythical world where the sky is orange.

§treet_§peed
09-21-2008, 11:18 AM
lol

blaknoize
09-21-2008, 12:24 PM

...srsly

Friggintitsman
09-21-2008, 09:08 PM

That's because you edit my posts every time I do.

Motivation
09-21-2008, 09:10 PM

wait... what color is your sky if it's not orange? :thinking:

Friggintitsman
09-21-2008, 09:13 PM

Yes only in my mythical world Jesus and the tooth fairy really exist.

Friggintitsman
09-22-2008, 12:04 AM

http://www.tucson-sunset.com/gallery/04_orange_sky.jpg

I'm guessing this post is a prime example of BTLFED's intelligence.

blaknoize
09-22-2008, 11:46 AM
^^lol

BTLFED
09-22-2008, 05:31 PM

Hmm....looks like the sky is blue to me.

And Soul Assassin, do yourself a favor and don't start with me. You have tried in the past and failed miserably. You found a pic where the sky looks somewhat orange and it took you hours to even figure it out. Congratulations tard. --------------------->

Friggintitsman
09-22-2008, 06:46 PM
Hmm....looks like the sky is blue to me.

And Soul Assassin, do yourself a favor and don't start with me. You have tried in the past and failed miserably. You found a pic where the sky looks somewhat orange and it took you hours to even figure it out. Congratulations tard. --------------------->

Pffft if this is the best retort you can come up with you should probably ban me now and save yourself the heart break. Then again my gimmick my not be as nice as this one. This must be one of this times you are talking about where I've tried with you and failed miserably. :lmfao:I don't know what you are talking about. I never even noticed you until this thread.

With such epic posting skills I have no idea how I never saw you around.

BTLFED
09-22-2008, 07:00 PM
Pffft if this is the best retort you can come up with you should probably ban me now and save yourself the heart break. Then again my gimmick my not be as nice as this one. This must be one of this times you are talking about where I've tried with you and failed miserably. :lmfao:I don't know what you are talking about. I never even noticed you until this thread.

With such epic posting skills I have no idea how I never saw you around.

Yeah, okay. :rolleyes:

I don't know what you are trying to accomplish with this weak ass post, But it is really so sad there is nothing I can say to add to the fail you just posted. I don't have to defeat you, you are too good at doing it yourself. To even use the tired ass "I've never even noticed you" line when we have exchanged posts before is weak and pathetic.

Friggintitsman
09-22-2008, 07:13 PM
Yeah, okay. :rolleyes:

I don't know what you are trying to accomplish with this weak ass post, But it is really so sad there is nothing I can say to add to the fail you just posted. I don't have to defeat you, you are too good at doing it yourself. To even use the tired ass "I've never even noticed you" line when we have exchanged posts before is weak and pathetic.

HAHAH so trying to belittle my comments is the way you show your "superior" posting skill? Trust me there isn't anything you can say describe your utter useless posting more than you have already displayed in this thread.

If we have indeed exchanged posts before it must not have been anything worth paying attention to. Maybe we were cool at one time I don't know, but it seems along the way you had a problem with me. Don't know.... don't care.

Echonova
09-22-2008, 07:36 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Emomeleon.gif

rednblacksvt
09-22-2008, 09:50 PM

I'm going to put this out here: Matt has the quickest whit of anyone I know. A skill he probably developed being a telemarketer and then customer service manager. and he was damn good at that job. (not many people can come to work at a fortune 500 company drunk and not lose there job on the spot unless they are damn good) I'd venture to say that if we could stage a place for you to "battle" he would **** you and your mom six ways from sunday. thats just my :2cents:

Friggintitsman
09-22-2008, 10:19 PM
I'm going to put this out here: Matt has the quickest whit of anyone I know. A skill he probably developed being a telemarketer and then customer service manager. and he was damn good at that job. (not many people can come to work at a fortune 500 company drunk and not lose there job on the spot unless they are damn good) I'd venture to say that if we could stage a place for you to "battle" he would **** you and your mom six ways from sunday. thats just my :2cents:

And this means what to me?

rednblacksvt
09-23-2008, 10:37 PM
And this means what to me?

you're not as good at being an @sshole as you'd like to be.

tdurr
09-23-2008, 10:53 PM
:lmfao:
pwnt.

Maniacc
09-24-2008, 09:58 AM
Bump for some lulz.

ETA: LOL @ self-proclaimed king of the interwebz.

Friggintitsman
09-24-2008, 04:49 PM

Oh so you know me right?

And what are you his fluffer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluffer)? Damn IA is so full of nut huggin lil f@ggots it's astounding. When do I get issued my own entourage of nut swinging butt pirates?

BTLFED
09-26-2008, 06:24 PM
Oh so you know me right?

And what are you his fluffer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluffer)? Damn IA is so full of nut huggin lil f@ggots it's astounding. When do I get issued my own entourage of nut swinging butt pirates?

When you post ANYTHING worth a sh!t. Pathetic losers like yourself don't have nut swingers. ---------------------------->

blaknoize
09-26-2008, 07:06 PM
When you post ANYTHING worth a sh!t. Pathetic losers like yourself don't have nut swingers. ---------------------------->

I could swore the door was always <------------ but I could be mistaken

rednblacksvt
09-27-2008, 02:24 PM
Oh so you know me right?

no, i don't know you. by the looks of it I would not really want to. seems like everyone on IA hates you anyway... not to say that i like most of the people on here. I mainly get on here to talk **** to people like you that get irritated real easy. sorry it took me so long to respond. real good with the ol' f@ggot rebuttal.

you're such a cum guzzling emo kid with a picture of a pistol.... go assassinate a soul... or something.

Maniacc
09-27-2008, 03:27 PM
no, i don't know you. by the looks of it I would not really want to. seems like everyone on IA hates you anyway... not to say that i like most of the people on here. I mainly get on here to talk **** to people like you that get irritated real easy. sorry it took me so long to respond. real good with the ol' f@ggot rebuttal.

you're such a cum guzzling emo kid with a picture of a pistol.... go assassinate a soul... or something.
Wow, this was, pathetic. You should've stopped a page ago after you pretty much said you love the taste of Halfbaked's nuts in your mouth. Good effort though, you saw your chance at fame and I watched you fall.

BTLFED
09-27-2008, 03:29 PM
Wow, this was, pathetic. You should've stopped a page ago after you pretty much said you love the taste of Halfbaked's nuts in your mouth. Good effort though, you saw your chance at fame and I watched you fall.

Yet you think Soul Assassin's posts are gold? Come on Alex. :rolleyes:

Maniacc
09-27-2008, 03:32 PM
I've never said soulassassin's material was gold 'round here. He's funny every once in awhile. And by awhile I mean like once a month.

BTLFED
09-27-2008, 03:33 PM
I've never said soulassassin's material was gold 'round here. He's funny every once in awhile. And by awhile I mean like once a month.

I've yet to see it.

Friggintitsman
09-27-2008, 08:26 PM
I'll have you swinging from my nuts in no time then.

Friggintitsman
09-27-2008, 08:31 PM

Such a classic IA retort. If you hadn't noticed I could care less what a bunch of low lifes think of me.
This is like the short bus kids trying to make fun of someone with PHD and a large head. You try to find one little flaw and run with it. All I see is total failure on your part.

Hulud
09-27-2008, 08:55 PM
why is this thread still going? lol

BTLFED
09-27-2008, 09:54 PM
I'll have you swinging from my nuts in no time then.

Since you only read half of my posts and are pathetic I'm going to post two more things and then I am done with you because you are extremely dim witted and don't seem to grasp reality.

1. I swing from NO ONE'S nuts, especially a nobody who brings nothing to the table such as yourself.

2. Using cliched old ass insults from years ago is no way to try and own someone, especially me. I have seen many people try to come at me from that weak ass holds no ground posting style, and you know what? They failed too.

CATCH THE NET. LIVE IN THE NOW.

The Yousef
09-27-2008, 11:41 PM
i saw matt tonight...

for some party.

..i technically/accidentally broke into his house tonight with a group of people

the door was unlocked and no one was there...so i called Landon (his roommate) ''dude i'm in your house''

landon: ''oh **** i'm like 10 minutes away. make sure no one fuks anything up!''

matt calls me a few moments later...

matt: ''WTF ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE! I'M CALLING THE COPS!!"

me: ''go ahead''

matt: ''i'm kidding...but seriously your in charge...make sure no one fuks anything up''

RL...
09-27-2008, 11:43 PM
that movie is a classic

It truly is better when high though.

Have you seen a 20$ bill on weed! There's a guys on the bushes, does he have a gun? I don't know, I don't know!? Red team go! Red team go!

rednblacksvt
09-28-2008, 12:52 AM
Such a classic IA retort. If you hadn't noticed I could care less what a bunch of low lifes think of me.
This is like the short bus kids trying to make fun of someone with PHD and a large head. You try to find one little flaw and run with it. All I see is total failure on your part.

so why do you always have to the last word if i'm such a failure? i really feel like im succeeding at getting your panties in a wad.

Friggintitsman
09-28-2008, 07:53 PM
so why do you always have to the last word if i'm such a failure? i really feel like im succeeding at getting your panties in a wad.
If you really think I'm upset in any way shape or form you are sadly mistaken. I lol'ing over here.

Friggintitsman
09-28-2008, 08:00 PM
Since you only read half of my posts and are pathetic I'm going to post two more things and then I am done with you because you are extremely dim witted and don't seem to grasp reality.

1. I swing from NO ONE'S nuts, especially a nobody who brings nothing to the table such as yourself.

2. Using cliched old ass insults from years ago is no way to try and own someone, especially me. I have seen many people try to come at me from that weak ass holds no ground posting style, and you know what? They failed too.

CATCH THE NET. LIVE IN THE NOW.
LMAO this post alone says it all. You really don't need nut huggers do you? You seem to be your biggest fan. You try to negate anything I say by tooting your own horn. And I'm the one that is out of touch with reality?

Step on fool

The Yousef
09-28-2008, 09:03 PM
i like pie.

Friggintitsman
09-28-2008, 09:10 PM
Mmmmm pie

rednblacksvt
09-28-2008, 10:26 PM
i should have never tried to argue with you soulassassin. you have completely put me in my place. how will i ever be able to enjoy my life knowing that im such an epic failure. i wish i had been born with down syndrome so that i could be ignorant to my flaws. i guess i'll have to retort to drinking alcohol and doing cocaine... if only i could afford it. trying to debate you has depleted my bank account, as i had to pay people to come up with witty responses, up to and including this one. oh well... back to real life for me...

Friggintitsman
09-28-2008, 10:53 PM
i should have never tried to argue with you soulassassin. you have completely put me in my place. how will i ever be able to enjoy my life knowing that im such an epic failure. i wish i had been born with down syndrome so that i could be ignorant to my flaws. i guess i'll have to retort to drinking alcohol and doing cocaine... if only i could afford it. trying to debate you has depleted my bank account, as i had to pay people to come up with witty responses, up to and including this one. oh well... back to real life for me...
Congratulations! This is the first intelligent thing you've said yet. Which is'nt saying much, but at least mildly entertaining.