PDA

View Full Version : 97 prelude w/jdm h22a

lillopov08
09-16-2008, 04:19 PM
97 honda prelude. 2nd owner since 1999. $3000 paint job at honda, bone stock never abused. jdm h22 done by mainstream, 5speed tranny with new clutch. car has around 150,xxx miles, motor has between 30-40k miles. car is very very clean inside and out.

engine code: 3043724
Model: 1997 honda prelude
Color: red
Transmission: 5 speed (manual)
Title: IN HAND
VIN#: upon request

price: $6500 obo

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5038/preludefi4.jpg
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/1333/prelude6pw4.jpg
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7567/prelude2mz6.jpg
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6260/prelude4kx8.jpg
http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/5213/prelude5rt9.jpg

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3087/006yf7.jpg

Got Vtec?
09-16-2008, 04:27 PM
i can vouch for this car!! clean as fawk.! and many on IA can too! :D gl on sale hows the new motor? :D

Arm&hammer
09-16-2008, 04:31 PM
i can also vouch for it.
nice paint. pretty clean

Got Vtec?
09-16-2008, 04:37 PM
told u lol ..ALOT of people know this car on here lol..its clean as hell. :D

N/A EK
09-16-2008, 04:46 PM
bump for a friend

SloWRX
09-16-2008, 06:47 PM
bump for a b20 killer :goodjob:

SleeperWRX
09-16-2008, 06:48 PM
Follow the rules

SleeperWRX
09-16-2008, 06:56 PM
told u lol ..ALOT of people know this car on here lol..its clean as hell. :D

Alot of people ROFL, Your lame once again. I can't wait until they IP ban you, they already disscused about it, How the fuk can you be so damn anyooing and vouch for almost everything you see. Face it **** You dont have a car/job/ or licence Do you even go to school If you do I suggest you stay in school and fukin leave IA :2up: You dumb b!tch :screwy:

SloWRX
09-16-2008, 06:58 PM
Alot of people ROFL, Your lame once again. I can't wait until they IP ban you, they already disscused about it, How the fuk can you be so damn anyooing and vouch for almost everything you see. Face it **** You dont have a car/job/ or licence Do you even go to school If you do I suggest you stay in school and fukin leave IA :2up: You dumb b!tch :screwy:

x2 hes fking 12, he needs to just bend over and let his daddy fill him up again

reps if i can

Got Vtec?
09-16-2008, 07:19 PM

:lmfao: ..umm alot of people do kno Nermin ..i can name 5 and i kno theres more that are on here :2up: ...dude ur soo ****in tough u talk **** to people 8 yrs younger than u ...but yo how about when Amel made u lay on the ground at Platinuim and put ur legs up ? LMAO and he wanted to pee on u and u were just laying on the ground :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: ...why didnt u do shyt to him? :thinking:

Got Vtec?
09-16-2008, 07:22 PM
yea muthe****er i got education not like yo dumbass ..****in walking around with a "POLICE" shirt on to make people scared of u ? lol GTFO

SleeperWRX
09-16-2008, 07:39 PM
:lmfao: ..umm alot of people do kno Nermin ..i can name 5 and i kno theres more that are on here :2up: ...dude ur soo ****in tough u talk **** to people 8 yrs younger than u ...but yo how about when Amel made u lay on the ground at Platinuim and put ur legs up ? LMAO and he wanted to pee on u and u were just laying on the ground :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: ...why didnt u do shyt to him? :thinking:

LMFAO I dont talk to you I just hate you, Amel wasnt even there he went to jail dumbfuk it was muamer that had me tino and emir on the floor he never wanted to pee on us ROFL. Where did you come up with that nice try kid. Go ****in post somone car up here on IA since you cant afford to have it LOL I'll make sure I pee on you and see what you do about it since smacking you 2-3 times wasnt enough o and you can get ur little fuk buddies to jump me. I'll have all of ya on the floor and pee on all of ya. Then we'll see who pees standing up

lillopov08
09-16-2008, 07:43 PM
man wtf yall arguing about?lol

SleeperWRX
09-16-2008, 07:44 PM
yea muthe****er i got education not like yo dumbass ..****in walking around with a "POLICE" shirt on to make people scared of u ? lol GTFO

I happen to wear that shirt for a reason dumbass, O and when you saw me you wore scared dont you think so.

Got Vtec?
09-16-2008, 07:51 PM
LMFAO I dont talk to you I just hate you, Amel wasnt even there he went to jail dumbfuk it was muamer that had me tino and emir on the floor he never wanted to pee on us ROFL. Where did you come up with that nice try kid. Go ****in post somone car up here on IA since you cant afford to have it LOL I'll make sure I pee on you and see what you do about it since smacking you 2-3 times wasnt enough o and you can get ur little fuk buddies to jump me. I'll have all of ya on the floor and pee on all of ya. Then we'll see who pees standing up

so u admit it? LOL

EVERYONE in the WORLD hates you..

god hates u !:lmfao:

dude i kno EVERYTHING! lol

lol who brings a razor and tells a girl to shave?

that why u cant get a ****in gf :lmfao:

see u mess with 12yr olds ? but ur a ***** to say **** to Muamer cause ur ****in scared.

oh and how did i come up with it?

i just ****ing said "he got u on the floor" :doh: ..and i kno alot of things ..:tongue1:

gtfo get put ur :police: shirt on and walk around to make people think ur tough..

u aint shyt! :2up:

Got Vtec?
09-16-2008, 07:55 PM
I happen to wear that shirt for a reason dumbass, O and when you saw me you wore scared dont you think so.

LOL.

if i was scared? why did i say "wat u lookin at *****"

if i was scared i would of ran lol..and i was waiting for u to say something to me..:2up:

TO MAKE PEOPLE SCARED OF U ? AINT NO ONE SCARED OF U . :no:

SRRY TO HURT UR FEELINGS LOL

Got Vtec?
09-16-2008, 07:56 PM
oh yea" you wanan get arrested" lud si LOL GTFO

SleeperWRX
09-16-2008, 07:59 PM
so u admit it? LOL

EVERYONE in the WORLD hates you..

god hates u !:lmfao:

dude i kno EVERYTHING! lol

lol who brings a razor and tells a girl to shave?

that why u cant get a ****in gf :lmfao:

see u mess with 12yr olds ? but ur a ***** to say **** to Muamer cause ur ****in scared.

oh and how did i come up with it?

i just ****ing said "he got u on the floor" :doh: ..and i kno alot of things ..:tongue1:

gtfo get put ur :police: shirt on and walk around to make people think ur tough..

u aint shyt! :2up:

You might hate me your little gay friends might hate me but do I give a **** about haters like you mr 12 years old rofl. If you know nina and knew what happend I'm sure you would of shaved her. I get more ***** then you ever imagined kid I almost got some from your sister think about it . You came up with all the pee **** which never happend but I understand it hurts little girl its okay to cry. yeah he got me on the floor lol I wasnt a *****. I'd do as muamer says no matter what I wouldnt even try to fight him. You dont even know him but If you ever see him lol. You'll be scared to walk by him and hope god you dont get slapped. LOL like I said we'll see. This is E-NET You can talk all your **** here but in real life your nothing but a little boy to me always will be. When I smacked you couple of times that was just a "Warning" but I cant wait to see you again hopefully you wont run away this time :cheers:

SleeperWRX
09-16-2008, 08:03 PM
oh yea" you wanan get arrested" lud si LOL

GTFO

You can LOL all you want here later I'll be the one laughing :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

SloWRX
09-16-2008, 08:03 PM
LOL.

if i was scared? why did i say "wat u lookin at *****"

if i was scared i would of ran lol..and i was waiting for u to say something to me..:2up:

TO MAKE PEOPLE SCARED OF U ? AINT NO ONE SCARED OF U . :no:

SRRY TO HURT UR FEELINGS LOL

omfg dude SHUT THE FUK UP! you're screwing up the guys thread and ur too fuking stupid to relize it. all u do is talk **** over IA, remember when u met with JuSt LS face to face? he smacked the fuk out yo ass. you went home crying and then u sit here on IA for atleast 12 hours telling people ur not scared of them? pleaseeee get a life man, ur 12 years old! go nibble on ur daddys c0ck until ur fav juice comes out we all know thats ur fav pastime. and whatever happened to ur friends jumping shady? LMFAO u "hired" a midget, a fatass bastard, and a ****** to do it? go eat a bowl of razors u fking cum slurping f@ggot :2up:

Got Vtec?
09-16-2008, 08:06 PM
You might hate me your little gay friends might hate me but do I give a **** about haters like you mr 12 years old rofl. If you know nina and knew what happend I'm sure you would of shaved her. I get more ***** then you ever imagined kid I almost got some from your sister think about it . You came up with all the pee **** which never happend but I understand it hurts little girl its okay to cry. yeah he got me on the floor lol I wasnt a *****. I'd do as muamer says no matter what I wouldnt even try to fight him. You dont even know him but If you ever see him lol. You'll be scared to walk by him and hope god you dont get slapped. LOL like I said we'll see. This is E-NET You can talk all your **** here but in real life your nothing but a little boy to me always will be. When I smacked you couple of times that was just a "Warning" but I cant wait to see you again hopefully you wont run away this time :cheers:

..:goodjob: ...i ran away? when? ur the one who drove away ..ur soo touch slappin 12 yr olds! oh shyt!

why dont u mess with older people? cause u will get yo ass beat.:locked:

dude,no one is ****ing started of u !:no: get over it.

lol i kno muamer (spelling?)..and i never talked to him..why would he slap me? lol...im not hated like you .:tongue1: ....

i can make a ****in list of people who dont like u ! :goodjob:

lets see you say/do something next time :ninja: .

all u do is :blah: .

cause ur ****ing :gay: .

and EVERYONE KNOWS IT.

go blow another ****in motor. now in the maxima or something..:lmfao:

SleeperWRX
09-16-2008, 08:07 PM
How in the **** do you go steal peoples car pics and info come here on IA and post it WTF. It doesnt make sense. Not only did you do it once you did it many times and you wore banned and kept creating account over and over. I dont know you. You heard some stuff about me thats not true. I could careless esp from a 12 year old. I know your sister shes pretty hot and I belive nermin has been with her my god is she still a virgin LOL She begged one of my friends to suck hes ****

Got Vtec?
09-16-2008, 08:10 PM
omfg dude SHUT THE FUK UP! you're screwing up the guys thread and ur too fuking stupid to relize it. all u do is talk **** over IA, remember when u met with JuSt LS face to face? he smacked the fuk out yo ass. you went home crying and then u sit here on IA for atleast 12 hours telling people ur not scared of them? pleaseeee get a life man, ur 12 years old! go nibble on ur daddys c0ck until ur fav juice comes out we all know thats ur fav pastime. and whatever happened to ur friends jumping shady? LMFAO u "hired" a midget, a fatass bastard, and a ****** to do it? go eat a bowl of razors u fking cum slurping f@ggot :2up:

LOL. i ran home? muthe****er yall are the ones who left.:2up: ..ur soo cool u grabbed to call the cops WOAHHHH like im scared i didnt do **** to yall so nothing to report about but i got something to report about ..im not a ***** to do that :no: .. i SEE WHY ELVIRA LEFT YO ***** ASS :tongue1: ...:2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: go put on your shirts!! ****in **** suckin butt buddys

SleeperWRX
09-16-2008, 08:11 PM
..:goodjob: ...i ran away? when? ur the one who drove away ..ur soo touch slappin 12 yr olds! oh shyt!

why dont u mess with older people? cause u will get yo ass beat.:locked:

dude,no one is ****ing started of u !:no: get over it.

lol i kno muamer (spelling?)..and i never talked to him..why would he slap me? lol...im not hated like you .:tongue1: ....

i can make a ****in list of people who dont like u ! :goodjob:

lets see you say/do something next time :ninja: .

all u do is :blah: .

cause ur ****ing :gay: .

and EVERYONE KNOWS IT.

go blow another ****in motor. now in the maxima or something..:lmfao:

lol I'm not even going to e-thug anymore but I'll tell you what, When I see you around things are goning to be different watch pray god You dont end up in hosiptal thats all later thug

SloWRX
09-16-2008, 08:13 PM
LOL. i ran home? muthe****er yall are the ones who left.:2up: ..ur soo cool u grabbed to call the cops WOAHHHH like im scared i didnt do **** to yall so nothing to report about but i got something to report about ..im not a ***** to do that :no: .. i SEE WHY ELVIRA LEFT YO ***** ASS :tongue1: ...:2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: go put on your shirts!! ****in **** suckin butt buddys

elvira left me? hahahaha check ur facts before opening that a$$hole on ur face u call a mouth. and is that why u and ur lil buddy were holding hands while u had one hand on ur cheek crying like ur sister did when all of us gangbanged that lil s|ut? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

this is all about to get deleted anyways so see ya around kid ;)

Got Vtec?
09-16-2008, 08:15 PM
How in the **** do you go steal peoples car pics and info come here on IA and post it WTF. It doesnt make sense. Not only did you do it once you did it many times and you wore banned and kept creating account over and over. I dont know you. You heard some stuff about me thats not true. I could careless esp from a 12 year old. I know your sister shes pretty hot and I belive nermin has been with her my god is she still a virgin LOL She begged one of my friends to suck hes ****

LOL threads?or never happened . ****ING ONCE (RED EK) DUDE ASKED ME TO SO I WAS LIEK IDC OK.:2up: ..lol is ur sis a virgin? thats not wat i been hearing ..dude i kno ****in everything....i could care-less talk about my sis i hate her..i dont give a ****..:doh: lol @ ur grammar. 20 with a 8 yr old grammar..:no: ..u dont kno me but i kno u ...and word is that NO ONE LIKES U IN LAWRENCEVILLE/GWINNETT. u got ur ass beat ALOT OF TIMES.:2up::lmfao:

Got Vtec?
09-16-2008, 08:17 PM
elvira left me? hahahaha check ur facts before opening that a$$hole on ur face u call a mouth. and is that why u and ur lil buddy were holding hands while u had one hand on ur cheek crying like ur sister did when all of us gangbanged that lil s|ut? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

holding hands? lol thats more like u and ur BF (u left elvira for him)LOl shady at the fair..walking around in :police: shirts WOAHH TOUGH.

Got Vtec?
09-16-2008, 08:18 PM

LOL. i didnt whore up the mans thread. ur bf started it.:2up:

SleeperWRX
09-16-2008, 08:19 PM

LMFAO I remember holding hands hahahaha. The two little midgets who decided to call somone their number 1 and later ended up crying

SleeperWRX
09-16-2008, 08:29 PM
LOL. i didnt whore up the mans thread. ur bf started it.:2up:

n00b

Got Vtec?
09-16-2008, 08:30 PM
LMFAO I remember holding hands hahahaha. The two little midgets who decided to call somone their number 1 and later ended up crying

holy ****! self ****in pwnt!

u fail at life.

WORLD > you

Me > you.

Everyone > you.

IA > you

:goodjob:

im done with the internet.

when we meet we'll solve it . :doh: Lol.

Got Vtec?
09-16-2008, 08:31 PM
n00b

LOL.. ALL my accounts (posts) combined = 4k+ ! Lol.

thats a n00b? :thinking:

SleeperWRX
09-16-2008, 08:40 PM

u fail at life.

WORLD > you

Me > you.

Everyone > you.

IA > you

Isnt it bed time

Got Vtec?
09-16-2008, 08:48 PM
nope not yet. Lol. isnt ur time to suck ur dads ****?

SleeperWRX
09-16-2008, 08:57 PM
nope not yet. Lol. isnt ur time to suck ur dads ****?

I'm not you

bye

BiH1320
09-16-2008, 11:41 PM
LOL.. ALL my accounts (posts) combined = 4k+ ! Lol.

thats a n00b? :thinking:

Doesnt mean ****. You can have 100K post's but you found out about IA last month. Still make's you a nub. Post's dont mean ****. Sorry to break the news to you.

Got Vtec?
09-18-2008, 06:20 AM
^go to Ron's .

eYezs1ck
09-18-2008, 09:02 AM
damn this guys threads shot. take it to WL or PM

Arm&hammer
09-18-2008, 06:18 PM

u fail at life.

WORLD > you

Me > you.

Everyone > you.

IA > you

lets get this right kid.
all of importatlanta HATES YOU.
seriously
gtfo
world>you
ia>you
me>you
shady>you
seriously get a fucking life

Got Vtec?
09-18-2008, 06:23 PM
lol ^ Ben 14 yr old ! lol gtfo u look like a horse...

Arm&hammer
09-18-2008, 06:27 PM
lol ^ Ben 14 yr old ! lol gtfo u look like a horse...

im pretty sure my name is armin

Got Vtec?
09-18-2008, 07:27 PM
im pretty sure my name is armin

since when? :thinking:

Armin is your bro .:doh:

Imadaman
09-23-2008, 08:45 PM
looks good man g/l