PDA

View Full Version : ~~~$4,000 in CASH to the Winner ~~~ Cannon Ball Run aka CBR08

DBPevents
09-15-2008, 11:36 PM
I'm sure that you've heard the word by now. . . .

Cannon Ball Run

The race will be filmed for the movie and
$4,000 in CASH goes to the winner.

It will be held in Atlanta within 120days of this post and only 10 slots are available. Registered parties will receive exclusive event information and logistics. To register, please email
[email protected]

SPOOLIN
09-16-2008, 07:30 AM
$4,000, thats it?

ATK_Designs
09-16-2008, 08:36 AM
$4,000, thats it?

I was going to say. Not enough to pay for the tickets :(

Sport1.3
09-16-2008, 08:39 AM
lol@ $4K.

R3RUN
09-16-2008, 09:08 AM
A cannonball run that doesn't leave the city it starts in? Doesn't sound like a cannonball run to me.

EJ25RUN
09-16-2008, 09:45 AM
4k should cover all the legal expenses.

Capt._Ron
09-16-2008, 10:59 AM
My goal in life to eventually have a Gumball worthy car and to be able to afford to pay all the tickets I will get running it lol..

DBPevents
09-16-2008, 07:39 PM
$4,000, thats it?
You are more then welcome to add to it if you would like. We encourage it, tips are welcomed.

DBPevents
09-16-2008, 07:44 PM
I was going to say. Not enough to pay for the tickets :(
Well we don't encourage any criminal or illegal activity. If you get caught doing such then chances are you deserve it.

off the record: :bump: it like it's :2up: stolen and the :police: won't :idb: :camera: of you

DBPevents
09-16-2008, 08:20 PM
Not to offend, insult or motivate any negative remarks.

When opportunity is presented to individuals that frequent the COMPETITION forum. Why is such option met with lack of support? We are the only authentic promoters on this site providing events for the import tuners by the import tuners. Most of the guys reading this race/ run their car for free. . . I offer $4,000. in CASH to the winner, put them in a movie and give them VIP access at the hottest party in town and the only remarks are of $4,000 not being sufficient or it's distance isn't proper in length.

I can respect honesty and open opinions all day long but at some point in time. The word "support" will mean more then a word used in conjunction with jock straps and sports bra's. Example: HIN (Hot Import Nights). . . granted it sucked ass and was extremely over priced, I get it but I still supported it. Regardless of third party influence (that couldn't afford the cover anyway) it advanced the import scene another step in regards to entertainment.

If you haven't noticed, the scene isn't what it use to be. We are just trying to do our part to bring it back

quickdodgeŽ
09-16-2008, 08:36 PM
Haven't you learned the last goddamn time you posted your crap on the boards?? You fuccing moron. Take your bullshiit somewhere else to people that will actually buy into your "hype." Maybe your "Fakenik" buddies will do this with you. Fucc off, idiot. Later, QD.

Big Baller
09-16-2008, 09:07 PM
I'm sure that you've heard the word by now. . . .

Cannon Ball Run

The race will be filmed for the movie and
$4,000 in CASH goes to the winner.

It will be held in Atlanta within 120days of this post and only 10 slots are available. Registered parties will receive exclusive event information and logistics. To register, please email
[email protected]

Does Brock Yates know you are calling this the Cannon Ball Run....I think he owns the rights to that name...and you are a ****ing idiot.

DBPevents
09-16-2008, 09:17 PM
Haven't you learned the last goddamn time you posted your crap on the boards?? You fuccing moron. Take your bullshiit somewhere else to people that will actually buy into your "hype." Maybe your "Fakenik" buddies will do this with you. Fucc off, idiot. Later, QD. Return of the nut noodling, colon cowboy, rectum ranger, boy booty bandit, anal avenging, sneak-in cheek, ride wit Pride- same flame. . . :gay: fag. Good to see you sir, Freaknik had over 500 participants and then we took over the Underground. Feel free to see the pics on our site.

No worries about participating in this event though, your car is too slow, your scared to see me and more over you can't afford it :2cents: . So as I bid you a-due, note this will be the last time we converse. I see that you are obviously looking to start somethings that you can't finish. I wish you a peaceful life and if there is any issue that you may have with me or my staff then please. . . find a bridge and take a leap.

DBPevents
09-16-2008, 09:19 PM
Does Brock Yates know you are calling this the Cannon Ball Run....I think he owns the rights to that name...and you are a ****ing idiot.
You C me

hi hata

hi hata

hi hata

u c me

hi . . .

allmotoronly
09-16-2008, 09:22 PM
You C me

hi hata

hi hata

hi hata

u c me

hi . . .

you are an idiot. I hope Brock Yates (who does own the rights to the name) sues you for $20,000,000. Enjoy living under a bridge after he is done with you

DBPevents
09-16-2008, 09:26 PM
As a side note, this isn't a thread to discuss the opinions of the event or its logistics. This is used as a medium to communicate with parties interested in registration. In fairness, if you are not registering then we have nothing to converse about.

DBPevents
09-16-2008, 09:28 PM
you are an idiot. I hope Brock Yates (who does own the rights to the name) sues you for $20,000,000. Enjoy living under a bridge after he is done with you
20 million huh? :screwy:
who's the idiot :thinking:

allmotoronly
09-16-2008, 09:47 PM
20 million huh? :screwy:
who's the idiot :thinking:

It's called trademark or copyright infringement. If he has the name trademarked or copyrighted and you use the name without his permission, he can sue you. The way people sue today, I would be surprised if it would be anything less than a million dollars. Lets find out. Maybe I'll forward your information to someone who can reach him. hmmmm.... :goodjob:

allmotoronly
09-16-2008, 09:50 PM
I foung this as well

Also note, "Cannonball" is the registered trademark of Cannonball Enterprises, Inc.

That means that if you have a competition and call it cannonball without obtaining permission, they can sue you.

You really have no clue what you are doing... do you?

DBPevents
09-16-2008, 09:53 PM
don't talk about it, do it

If you feel that I have infringed upon his rights then he may be thankful for your services.

Snitching usually has a compensation rate of $3.oo per hour but the on job hazards typically deter employees. I would suggest you get his information to ease you in your workers comp claim.

allmotoronly
09-16-2008, 09:57 PM
don't talk about it, do it

If you feel that I have infringed upon his rights then he may be thankful for your services.

Snitching usually has a compensation rate of $3.oo per hour but the on job hazards typically deter employees. I would suggest you get his information to ease you in your workers comp claim.

lol you really are an idiot. You disgrace the cannonball name. I never said you infringe upon his rights, I said you are using a name that has been legally registered to Brock Yates. You cannot legally use the name without his permission. I would gladly "snitch" and let him know what some dumbass e-thug is trying to use his registered trademarked name for some stupid cross-city race. Luckily for you, I found an old link to his son's email address.

[email protected]

allmotoronly
09-16-2008, 09:59 PM
and if that email address doesn't work, I have found a few others

http://www.onelapofamerica.com/contactUs/contactUs.shtml

Big Baller
09-16-2008, 10:00 PM
Too late I already sent him an email. I have a current address from One Lap

allmotoronly
09-16-2008, 10:01 PM
The right thing for you to do would be to contact them and ask permission to use the name. They will probably say no. Then you can offer money. They will probably still say no since you are only offering $4k to the winner, and therefore are poor.

DBPevents
09-16-2008, 10:02 PM
I foung this as well

That means that if you have a competition and call it cannonball without obtaining permission, they can sue you.

You really have no clue what you are doing... do you?
you really are as dumb as you sound. not in the range of accuracy as in your poor attempts in explaining rhetorical questions to one with a obviously a better versed vernacular then your own.

ps: There's no fiscal reward or gain in compiling a faux educated or half assessed reply. In other words, don't waste your time. It's not worth it and you have nothing to prove to me. Be blessed

allmotoronly
09-16-2008, 10:04 PM
in your poor attempts in explaining rhetorical questions to one with a obviously a better versed vernacular then your own.

wtf? Did you get confused about how many a's to use when you were taking 10 minutes to think of enough big words to make a sentence??

lol.

quickdodgeŽ
09-16-2008, 10:07 PM
Return of the nut noodling, colon cowboy, rectum ranger, boy booty bandit, anal avenging, sneak-in cheek, ride wit Pride- same flame. . . :gay: fag.

For you to have all those terms for fag fresh in your mind speaks volumes for you.

Good to see you sir, Freaknik had over 500 participants and then we took over the Underground. Feel free to see the pics on our site.

500! Whoa! So that means you did what? Maybe brought in about 1% of the REAL Freaknik's crowd? In other words, as usual per your game, you failed.

more over you can't afford it

Can't afford what? We have two airplanes, a house on the beach on an island and six more houses in the mountains of Tennessee and Virginia. I think I could spare $4k if I wanted to.

So as I bid you a-due,

Still exalted by your 3rd grade education, I see. Explain to me, stupid, what "a-due" means. Unless you meant the correct terminology of "adieu".

note this will be the last time we converse.

As long as you waste space on this site, we will continue to converse. Later, QD.

allmotoronly
09-16-2008, 10:07 PM
you really are as dumb as you sound. not in the range of accuracy as in your poor attempts in explaining rhetorical questions to one with a obviously a better versed vernacular then your own.

This is called a run-on-sentence...

and while I'm at it, its THAN not then.

Better versed vernacular my ass... You don't even know simple 3rd grade grammar and sentence composition.

allmotoronly
09-16-2008, 10:08 PM
As long as you waste space on this site, we will continue to converse. Later, QD.

lolol

quickdodgeŽ
09-16-2008, 10:08 PM
faux educated

Pot? I'd like you to meet someone. Later, QD.

DBPevents
09-16-2008, 10:10 PM
The right thing for you to do would be to contact them and ask permission to use the name. They will probably say no. Then you can offer money. They will probably still say no since you are only offering $4k to the winner, and therefore are poor.
ok, thank you for your advice. we will consider our options and after we consulting with our advisors, render our verdict at a later date.

until then: CannonBall Run 2008 will continue as scheduled

quickdodgeŽ
09-16-2008, 10:14 PM
ok, thank you for your advice. we will consider our options and after we consulting with our advisors, render our verdict at a later date.

Lolol @ GOOGLING responses. Later, QD.

allmotoronly
09-16-2008, 10:15 PM

until then: CannonBall Run 2008 will continue as scheduled

:blah: whatever man. The email has been sent.

quickdodgeŽ
09-16-2008, 10:16 PM
:blah: whatever man. The email has been sent.

Along with a request for ban of this idiot. Later, QD.

DBPevents
09-16-2008, 10:18 PM
This is called a run-on-sentence...

and while I'm at it, its THAN not then.

Better versed vernacular my ass... You don't even know simple 3rd grade grammar and sentence composition.
correction kind sir: you may recall, literary grammar was introduce in the 6th grade. please recall, I stated vernacular not grammar. if i cared about grammar THAN I would begin with capitalizing my sentences. :taun: in the words of Yoda "accurate you are not as dumb you are" lol

allmotoronly
09-16-2008, 10:23 PM
correction kind sir: you may recall, literary grammar was introduce in the 6th grade. please recall, I stated vernacular not grammar. if i cared about grammar THAN I would begin with capitalizing my sentences. :taun: in the words of Yoda "accurate you are not as dumb you are" lol

lol. In this case it's THEN not than. Just give up.

QD, I second for vote to ban

DBPevents
09-16-2008, 10:24 PM
lol you really are an idiot. You disgrace the cannonball name. I never said you infringe upon his rights, I said you are using a name that has been legally registered to Brock Yates. You cannot legally use the name without his permission. I would gladly "snitch" and let him know what some dumbass e-thug is trying to use his registered trademarked name for some stupid cross-city race. Luckily for you, I found an old link to his son's email address.

[email protected]

good deal attorney

email him a link, forward it to me and let the adults deal with this. mean while, go play, papa is busy

quickdodgeŽ
09-16-2008, 10:25 PM

Be honest...you have no idea what you're posting, do you? I have never made less than A+ scores throughout English, grammar and other related subjects from elementary school to college and know the definitions of every word you post up. Not one of the words you're posting in the sentences that you're posting them in fits. At all. You're just throwing words out there that you are looking up somewhere and hoping that someone doesn't catch it. Trust me, I'm as good at English language and design as you are at putting together fake, worthless events. So we're at the top of our game. Later, QD.

DBPevents
09-16-2008, 10:26 PM
lol. In this case it's THEN not than. Just give up.

LMAO :lmfao:

even when I tie you to the anchor, you still miss the boat

quickdodgeŽ

I've sent this moron to the admins. Later, QD.

allmotoronly
good deal attorney

email him a link, forward it to me and let the adults deal with this. mean while, go play, papa is busy

You really are fvcking retarded, aren't you? The email has already been sent. I don't think it is necessary to forward it to you. Chances are that he's not going to deal with you directly anyway. The only thing you are busy at is making a bigger ass out of yourself than you already are.

allmotoronly
09-16-2008, 10:29 PM

even when I tie you to the anchor, you still miss the boat

:blah:

Just change the name of your little race and that will solve the whole problem.

allmotoronly
09-16-2008, 10:32 PM
whatever, I'm done with this thread. You haven't said a single intelligent thing. You throw a lot of big words together and hope I can't understand them. Like QD, I have a college education and made A's in all my literature and grammar courses. Your big words just make you look like more of an ass than you already are, especially since you obviously don't know what half those words mean or the correct way to use them in a sentence. I'm out.

Slomaro Z28
09-16-2008, 10:33 PM
Oh man, I thought I was in the kills forum for a minute there.......

DBPevents
09-16-2008, 10:49 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PMQhQBYuOew&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PMQhQBYuOew&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DBPevents
09-16-2008, 10:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMQhQBYuOew

Elbow
09-16-2008, 10:51 PM
Not to offend, insult or motivate any negative remarks.

When opportunity is presented to individuals that frequent the COMPETITION forum. Why is such option met with lack of support? We are the only authentic promoters on this site providing events for the import tuners by the import tuners. Most of the guys reading this race/ run their car for free. . . I offer $4,000. in CASH to the winner, put them in a movie and give them VIP access at the hottest party in town and the only remarks are of $4,000 not being sufficient or it's distance isn't proper in length.

I can respect honesty and open opinions all day long but at some point in time. The word "support" will mean more then a word used in conjunction with jock straps and sports bra's. Example: HIN (Hot Import Nights). . . granted it sucked ass and was extremely over priced, I get it but I still supported it. Regardless of third party influence (that couldn't afford the cover anyway) it advanced the import scene another step in regards to entertainment.

If you haven't noticed, the scene isn't what it use to be. We are just trying to do our part to bring it back

Sorry ****** the competition forum mainly is for real legal racing. Sure the Gumball and all those are cool, but your ***** ass setup sounds like and more then likely is some ricer ****. I don't care who you are or what you setup. From your smart ass remarks earlier I would NEVER and will encourage others not to participate in anything by your ***** business. I will make sure the police know ALLLL about your little event to keep things nice :goodjob:

Slomaro Z28
09-16-2008, 10:53 PM
I was looking for a BAN thread, but it hasn't been started yet.

quickdodgeŽ
09-16-2008, 10:54 PM
simontibbett, I have precisely thirty-seven little green squares floating in your general direction. They should land upon your field du reputation momentarily. Later, QD.

DBPevents
09-16-2008, 10:56 PM
You really are fvcking retarded, aren't you? The email has already been sent. I don't think it is necessary to forward it to you. Chances are that he's not going to deal with you directly anyway. The only thing you are busy at is making a bigger ass out of yourself than you already are.
riiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttt! :goodjob:

change the name to our event but your not registered to participate in it :thinking:

your going to get someone to sue me but you won't fwd me the email :thinking:

who do you really think you are? :thinking: more over, why are you even conversing with me

I stated have a blessed night a long time ago. please take advantage of the opportunity. . . or are those words too big for you <---check out my grammar

DBPevents
09-16-2008, 10:58 PM
Sorry ****** the competition forum mainly is for real legal racing. Sure the Gumball and all those are cool, but your ***** ass setup sounds like and more then likely is some ricer ****. I don't care who you are or what you setup. From your smart ass remarks earlier I would NEVER and will encourage others not to participate in anything by your ***** business. I will make sure the police know ALLLL about your little event to keep things nice :goodjob:

thank you

example #3

DBPevents
09-16-2008, 11:00 PM
whatever, I'm done with this thread. You haven't said a single intelligent thing. You throw a lot of big words together and hope I can't understand them. Like QD, I have a college education and made A's in all my literature and grammar courses. Your big words just make you look like more of an ass than you already are, especially since you obviously don't know what half those words mean or the correct way to use them in a sentence. I'm out.
Proof ladies and gentlemen. A lack of comprehension is no excuse for denial. I'll use smaller words for you ok. . . instead of opportunity, we'll say "chance". You do know what a chance is, right?

Elbow
09-16-2008, 11:01 PM
Lolol @ GOOGLING responses. Later, QD.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

DBPevents: You have advisors? :lmfao: :lmfao:

lol @ you getting sued.

DBPevents
09-16-2008, 11:02 PM
too bad you aren't registered to show us how fast and powerful your mighty miata is. i guess we'll never know

quickdodgeŽ
09-16-2008, 11:03 PM
more over,

Moreover is one word, stupid. The more you fake the funk on being educated, the more you show you're not.

why are you even conversing with me

In today's modern society, it is sociably acceptable for the higher ups in life to look down upon and talk down to the lesser people. Therefor, we are able to, without repercussions, talk to you in a demeaning manner to which you are deserving and you won't be able to retaliate because; 1. you haven't the knowledge to exact any sort of intelligence-based retort in our direction and, 2. words spewing from fingertips make zero sense. Later, QD.

Elbow
09-16-2008, 11:05 PM
too bad you aren't registered to show us how fast and powerful your mighty miata is. i guess we'll never know

Yeah it's a shame! I don't think my sponsors would like me driving my sponsored race car around with a bunch of riced out rice mobiles with some ****** ass ***** organizer using others names for an event.

I don't have to prove myself to you, or any of your ricer friends doing this event. You all come to a race track and see how mighty and fast all of your slow piece of **** cars are, how about that buddy? :goodjob:

Elbow
09-16-2008, 11:07 PM
BTW I just e-mailed the REAL Cannonball Run owners as well, with links to everything I could find with you and their name. :)

It's a shame when your dumb little business ideas go so far downhill isn't it? :(

DBPevents
09-16-2008, 11:10 PM
Yeah it's a shame! I don't think my sponsors would like me driving my sponsored race car around with a bunch of riced out rice mobiles with some ****** ass ***** organizer using others names for an event.

I don't have to prove myself to you, or any of your ricer friends doing this event. You all come to a race track and see how mighty and fast all of your slow piece of **** cars are, how about that buddy? :goodjob: :blah:

how about that? :lmfao:

yeah, ok
whatever LOL
:lmfao: :lmfao: ricer LOL :lmfao: :lmfao:
Everyone is rich and has 9sec cars on IA! LOL

at anytime you can go to Youtube and see how I roll

no homo
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

allmotoronly
09-16-2008, 11:10 PM
riiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttt! :goodjob:

change the name to our event but your not registered to participate in it :thinking:

your going to get someone to sue me but you won't fwd me the email :thinking:

who do you really think you are? :thinking: more over, why are you even conversing with me

I stated have a blessed night a long time ago. please take advantage of the opportunity. . . or are those words too big for you <---check out my grammar

E-thuggery ftl.

And no, I would never register to participate in something as dumb as this. Have fun with your riceball run.

Elbow
09-16-2008, 11:12 PM

yeah, ok
whatever LOL

no homo

I'm a ricer...right. EXPLAIN THAT..dumb ****.

Post some Youtube links ******. My car isn't even a drag car you dumb ass mother ******.

DBPevents
09-16-2008, 11:12 PM
BTW I just e-mailed the REAL Cannonball Run owners as well, with links to everything I could find with you and their name. :)

It's a shame when your dumb little business ideas go so far downhill isn't it? :(
UT-OHH

You've sabotaged my plans, Oh-No! Poor me, what will I do?

You see my email :2up:

make it happen

Elbow
09-16-2008, 11:13 PM
Oh trust me I just sent out many e-mails to many people, sucks to know so many people :(

allmotoronly
09-16-2008, 11:14 PM

yeah, ok
whatever LOL

no homo

You are such a loser. You should probably start scouting underpasses for a good place to sleep.

DBPevents
09-16-2008, 11:15 PM
I'm a ricer...right. EXPLAIN THAT..dumb ****.

Post some Youtube links ******. My car isn't even a drag car you dumb ass mother ******.
I never called you a ricer. :cry: guilty conscience getting to you?

Such profanity, there goes that exceptional college education out the window. Good job, your making your parents proud.

Elbow
09-16-2008, 11:17 PM
"ricer LOL"

hmmm...seems like calling me a ricer to me....not sure though. The way dumb people talk these days it's hard to tell what they really mean.

DBPevents
09-16-2008, 11:17 PM
Oh trust me I just sent out many e-mails to many people, sucks to know so many people :(

Yes, the miata has made you the man. lord knows your boy friends fight for the passenger seat

Elbow
09-16-2008, 11:18 PM
Yes, the miata has made you the man. lord knows your boy friends fight for the passenger seat

If it only had a passenger seat right :gay:

I see you really are mature saying Miata jokes lolol not like those are uncommon or hurtful :lmfao: :no:

allmotoronly
09-16-2008, 11:19 PM

And what the **** do you drive?

DBPevents
09-16-2008, 11:20 PM
"ricer LOL"

hmmm...seems like calling me a ricer to me....not sure though. The way dumb people talk these days it's hard to tell what they really mean.
well if I'm dumb and you don't understand me. Then the alternative is that you are dumber then a dumb person. Making me smarter THAN you while solidifying you are dumber then most. :goodjob: Good job, get those emails going and make sure that you send them to my right email address. I'll take all the free promotion i can get and since you want to work for free like you have been. keep up the good work

Elbow
09-16-2008, 11:21 PM
well if I'm dumb and you don't understand me. Then the alternative is that you are dumber then a dumb person. Making me smarter THAN you while solidifying you are dumber then most. :goodjob: Good job, get those emails going and make sure that you send them to my right email address. I'll take all the free promotion i can get and since you want to work for free like you have been. keep up the good work

Why would I send them to you...... :???:

DBPevents
09-16-2008, 11:22 PM
"ricer LOL"

well if I'm dumb and you don't understand me. Then the alternative is that you are dumber then a dumb person. Making me smarter THAN you while solidifying you are dumber then most. :goodjob: Good job, get those emails going and make sure that you send them to my right email address. I'll take all the free promotion i can get and since you want to work for free, like you have been. keep up the good work, I do appreciate it

Elbow
09-16-2008, 11:23 PM
Yeah, double posting with a tad difference then the other is for idiots so....

DBPevents
09-16-2008, 11:24 PM
hey guys, it's been fun but I have a career to attend to in the morning. i only wanted to get ya'll to ***** for 3 pages but 4 will work just fine. Thanks for building up my thread

PEACE

bitches!!!

allmotoronly
09-16-2008, 11:25 PM

free promotion? lol.

All the promotion in the world for your little rice-athon is not going to make up for the tens of thousands of dollars that they are hopefully going to sue you for. I would like nothing more than to read this in the news. Headline "Local e-thug Sued for $250,000 for trademark infringement. Man states it was accident, trademark owner didn't understand his 'vernacular' "

Elbow
09-16-2008, 11:25 PM
Building your thread for the worse LOL

...and high school is not a career kiddo.

Also people notice he never answered the question about what he drives. He's still a car rider.

allmotoronly
09-16-2008, 11:26 PM
hey guys, it's been fun but I have a career to attend to in the morning. i only wanted to get ya'll to ***** for 3 pages but 4 will work just fine. Thanks for building up my thread

PEACE

bitches!!!

career... lol

Career implies you have have a real job and know what you are doing.

The only thing you have to do in the morning is hope you don't get a call from the real cannonball owners' lawyer.

allmotoronly
09-16-2008, 11:27 PM
Also people notice he never answered the question about what he drives. He's still a car rider.

car rider lololol

allmotoronly
09-16-2008, 11:28 PM
simontibbett- 9000 posts- congrats

Elbow
09-16-2008, 11:28 PM
9k lol

:cheers: :boobies: :boobies:

allmotoronly
09-16-2008, 11:29 PM
ok I'm out.. for real this time lol.

Me86Rob
09-16-2008, 11:30 PM
wow....ive never seen anybody with two red rep dots. you are worse than Thacker

Elbow
09-16-2008, 11:32 PM
^Then you haven't seen much lol some have as many as QD has green

BallerDave04
09-16-2008, 11:35 PM
Dude, that kid is a tool bag. What's his deal?

Vteckidd
09-16-2008, 11:39 PM
Lets stick to the Facts

1) You are doing a CANNONBALL RUN that doesnt leave the city. Kinda lame

2) THere is already 1lap of America

3) You are using someones COPYRIGHTED NAME TO PROMOTE YOUR EVENT!

THats like holding a drift event and calling it FORMULA D

i bet this FAILS hard

TheGodfather
09-16-2008, 11:55 PM
I'm in.

Where do I send the check?

redrumracer
09-17-2008, 12:06 AM
by all means if you are going to send emails to the guy who does 1 lap of america then by all means send ones to these people also. there are many copyrights for cannonball run or as his is appropriately titled cannon ball run there are only 2.

cannonball run
http://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?Search_Arg=cannonball+run&Search_Code=TALL&PID=DB4cphSpAmPuMQl3upytI8FLpuHt&SEQ=20080917005555&CNT=25&HIST=1
cannon ball run
http://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?Search_Arg=cannon+ball+run+&Search_Code=TALL&PID=J2g-Z-4tMD3SGYyGIhk7i4eb8I4A&SEQ=20080917005719&CNT=25&HIST=1

EJ25RUN
09-17-2008, 12:08 AM
this looks very poor to say the least.

EJ25RUN
09-17-2008, 12:10 AM
^Then you haven't seen much lol some have as many as QD has green

Yeah, i remember seeing it but who was it? Some guy made a please neg rep me thread i believe.

redrumracer
09-17-2008, 12:13 AM
Yeah, i remember seeing it but who was it? Some guy made a please neg rep me thread i believe.
that fred sanford guy had all neg.

slostang
09-17-2008, 12:36 AM
that fred sanford guy had all neg.

he's got six green bars now.

and I actually had two red bars when I was a young nublet.

BIG WORM
09-17-2008, 01:41 AM
can white people enter?
If so, can I enter my Koo Koo for Coca Puffs, 4 door Caprice?
I just put a mega phone in the grill.
bish sounds good.

Elbow
09-17-2008, 08:34 AM

My friend has tons of red bars, search Joeykazez he is banned now lol

TopSpeedInc
09-17-2008, 08:54 AM
LOL EPIC FAIL

Doug

Big Baller
09-17-2008, 09:14 AM
LOL EPIC FAIL

Doug

I already got an email back from Brock Jr...he has already forwarded it to his lawyers.

matthewAPM
09-17-2008, 11:15 AM
Well after reading all this, I have a few questions.

1. Where is the start, and where is the finish?
2. Who is paying for this $4000?
3. How did you get to use the Cannonball name?
4. Who is making this movie and where will it be played?
5. How can you use the Cannonball name for this movie?
6. Do you have maps?
7. Do the site owners where the start/finish is, know you are doing this?
8. Have you GPS'd the roads, figured out where the cops are bad, and if the roads have construction?
9. Are you checking drivers license?
10. Will you respond to my question??

cactusEG
09-17-2008, 12:18 PM
You C me

hi hata

hi hata

hi hata

u c me

hi . . .

u and that gay song suck !

ATL_EG
09-17-2008, 03:04 PM
ooo i wanna go!!

could i catch a ride with someone?

no! cuz no one is going to ACTUALLY buy into this bull**** you are tryin to pull off!
d!ckweed

p.s- i hope you spend the rest of your pathetic life scrambling in and out of courtrooms

allmotoronly
09-17-2008, 03:13 PM
I already got an email back from Brock Jr...he has already forwarded it to his lawyers.

I received a similar reply as well. He also informed me that United Artists owns the rights to "cannonball Run", and they will most definitely persue taking legal actions towards this guy.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!! !!!!!

allmotoronly
09-17-2008, 03:14 PM
Here is the message he sent me.

Thanks for the note. I have forwarded the information off to the lawyers and they can deal with it. We are quite aggressive in protecting the "Cannonball" name, as is United Artists that owns "Cannonball Run", so I expect that some action will be forthcoming.
The thing that scares me is that he'll run the event no matter the title and hurt someone along the way. An incident like that will negatively impact all enthusiast events that happen to use public highways, besides the opportunity for massive lawsuits.
Brock Yates, Jr.

Elbow
09-17-2008, 04:09 PM
^YEP!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA OWNED KID DOUBT US NOW *****

redrumracer
09-17-2008, 04:38 PM
lol at yall this **** about cannonball run, they may have cannonball run copyrighted along with 25 other people but the title of the run isnt cannonball run, its cannon ball run, yes separating the words makes a huge difference, this will never see a second in the court rooms.

by all means if you are going to send emails to the guy who does 1 lap of america then by all means send ones to these people also. there are many copyrights for cannonball run or as his is appropriately titled cannon ball run there are only 2.

cannonball run
http://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?Search_Arg=cannonball+run&Search_Code=TALL&PID=DB4cphSpAmPuMQl3upytI8FLpuHt&SEQ=20080917005555&CNT=25&HIST=1
cannon ball run
http://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?Search_Arg=cannon+ball+run+&Search_Code=TALL&PID=J2g-Z-4tMD3SGYyGIhk7i4eb8I4A&SEQ=20080917005719&CNT=25&HIST=1

also if he made the whole official title "cannon ball run aka cbr08" then no one has a copyright on that so he would not have to worry about it.

Elbow
09-17-2008, 04:43 PM
Um yes actually yes he does....

I sent exact names and there are options to sue him, I have already talked to people. :)

You are not a lawyer.

redrumracer
09-17-2008, 05:10 PM
Um yes actually yes he does....

I sent exact names and there are options to sue him, I have already talked to people. :)

You are not a lawyer.
hmmmm next time quote which part your disagreeing too, and if you are talking to me then go back and tell your people that they are stupid. :goodjob:

and no this WILL NOT see a court room and no i dont have a law degree yet, thats on my list of things after i get my aviation degree.

IndianStig
09-17-2008, 05:12 PM
i wanna run but my car sucks, lol

Elbow
09-17-2008, 05:23 PM
hmmmm next time quote which part your disagreeing too, and if you are talking to me then go back and tell your people that they are stupid. :goodjob:

and no this WILL NOT see a court room and no i dont have a law degree yet, thats on my list of things after i get my aviation degree.

Search cases, events like this using this name CAN be taken to court and will hold up, mainly because it's the general name being used, and I am sure he does not have any proper paperwork.

My "people" I assure you know a LOT more then you, one guy is a HUGE lawyer you have probably heard of and is a family friend.

redrumracer
09-17-2008, 05:31 PM
Search cases, events like this using this name CAN be taken to court and will hold up, mainly because it's the general name being used, and I am sure he does not have any proper paperwork.

My "people" I assure you know a LOT more then you, one guy is a HUGE lawyer you have probably heard of and is a family friend.
why search up cases when i can go look at the copyrights themselves and see that if he went with the name cannon ball run aka cbr08 then its not copyrighted at all.hell cannon ball run is only copyrighted by 2 people. oh and its protected by copyrights from the first moment he has documented proof of using the work if he so chooses to go ahead and copyright it himself. ill trust what i read and infer from the copyrights website vs a "family friend"

Elbow
09-17-2008, 05:34 PM
He can be sued for more then just copyrights, family friend = big time lawyer, call his office if you like. I can give you his name/number. You will know it.

Thanks have a good day noob :)

redrumracer
09-17-2008, 05:39 PM
He can be sued for more then just copyrights, family friend = big time lawyer, call his office if you like. I can give you his name/number. You will know it.

Thanks have a good day noob :)
by all means what else can he be sued for? and honestly i doubt ill know the lawyers name. not watching tv or listening to the radio=fail on my part :(

and if its that one call thats all guy then....well....oh well, tell him he is an ambulance chaser.

allmotoronly
09-17-2008, 06:12 PM
It's not a matter of copyrights, it is a matter of registered trademark infringement. That means that the guy can't even use anything close to the same name while refering to the race. Look it up. A trademark covers the name and any likeness to the name. He in no way can call it cannonball or cannon ball anything as long as he is referring to a race.

It would be the same as if you pissed in a bottle and called it "Bud light aka BL08". You can't do that.

redrumracer
09-17-2008, 06:18 PM
It's not a matter of copyrights, it is a matter of registered trademark infringement. That means that the guy can't even use anything close to the same name while refering to the race. Look it up. A trademark covers the name and any likeness to the name. He in no way can call it cannonball or cannon ball anything as long as he is referring to a race.

It would be the same as if you pissed in a bottle and called it "Bud light aka BL08". You can't do that.

wrong again, cannonball run or cannon ball run is NOT a registered trademark in any way shape or form.

dont believe me look it up for yourself
http://www.uspto.gov/index.html

allmotoronly
09-17-2008, 06:30 PM
wrong again, cannonball run or cannon ball run is NOT a registered trademark in any way shape or form.

dont believe me look it up for yourself
http://www.uspto.gov/index.html

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=movenv.6.8

redrumracer
09-17-2008, 06:37 PM
http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=movenv.6.8
yea thats only cannonball. not the whole thing in its entirety

although cannonball run IS trademarked but its trademark has been abandoned.
the op is titling the event as cannon ball run, not cannonball of America or anything like that.

allmotoronly
09-17-2008, 06:49 PM
"cannon ball run"

copyright number V3423 D239 P1-9

Elbow
09-17-2008, 07:04 PM
Why are you even sticking up for him Stefan?

And no he's not a TV lawyer lol...

TheGodfather
09-17-2008, 07:25 PM
I'm in.

Where do I send the check?

WU TANG!

redrumracer
09-17-2008, 07:31 PM
Why are you even sticking up for him Stefan?

And no he's not a TV lawyer lol...
im not doing it for him, im just doing it for my own amusement lol.

trust me ive already asked myself several times "why the **** am i standing up for him" then i realized, hey i like to argue at times and this is one of them.

Elbow
09-17-2008, 07:45 PM
lol

quickdodgeŽ
09-17-2008, 07:49 PM
Anyone notice?

BANNED!

Later, QD.

allmotoronly
09-17-2008, 07:50 PM
lolol

Elbow
09-17-2008, 07:52 PM
And he's asking mommy and daddy right now if he really can get in trouble.

UpSideDownDesi
09-17-2008, 11:16 PM
failed event, but there will be a Run/ or rally :ninja:

Z33_kid
09-18-2008, 12:23 AM
hmm how about u give me the 4k i kik u in the nuts an we call it a day n i buy me new rims :yes: