PDA

View Full Version : I have noticed something...drama .. why ?

Julio
09-01-2005, 08:46 PM
I have noticed something .. Don't know if it will make sense to some of you..

But why does it seem that people who leave there home at a early age always have drama in there life?

I have noticed this shit because alot of people I know, friends, employees always have fucked up shit going on with there life.

My guess is, They setup themself's to be in these fucked up situation?

Am I thinking wrong? Or does it make any sense?

Is it a bad idea of kids leaving home at 18 or even younger? Im sure due to age and life experience they are fucking up there shit.

Im not saying everyone that leaves home early have drama, but for some reason im coming acrross alot of folks with the same situation.

I mean, I had drama... But shit, I brush that shit of quick.

thoughts..

LaurenK
09-01-2005, 08:48 PM
I am just about to move out. My parents think I am way too old to be living at home, because they left early...I just turned 22. I don't think I am that old...but whatever.

Julio
09-01-2005, 08:50 PM
Are you ready to move out? Are you financially ready? Are you parents wrong?

LaurenK
09-01-2005, 08:52 PM
I think so...And I don't know what I think about my parents opinion on the matter, I think it just depends on the person. I know that I will let my kids stay at home till they get on their feet...I want to move out...I need my own space, and my own life beyond home I guess. I'll be fine.

KNHTRDR
09-01-2005, 08:53 PM
It seems that was to me too. but it's the ones that think they know everything about everybody and not themselves that get caught up when reality starts kickin they azz.

LaurenK
09-01-2005, 08:55 PM
Trust me, I don't think I know everything...but you have to get out there sometime, and I am ready. I have money saved up if there is an emergency, so I'm not worried!

civicchic2000
09-01-2005, 08:56 PM
Now that you mention it, I have seen the same situations. I knew a couple n high school that moved out early and they were having all this shit go on with them like every week. And I mean it is not like they were living by themselves, they were living with like girlfriends and boyfriends. They could never get there shit together! Wonder what they are doing now?

KNHTRDR
09-01-2005, 09:04 PM
Trust me, I don't think I know everything...but you have to get out there sometime, and I am ready. I have money saved up if there is an emergency, so I'm not worried!
True, just know what to expect cause life's curve balls come hard and fast gotta be able to hit and keep runnin...

Brett
09-01-2005, 09:05 PM
Wonder what they are doing now?

Hopefully swallowing some cum

Kevykev
09-01-2005, 09:56 PM
Hopefully swallowing some cum

Most unexpected statement of the Year! :)

never_finished
09-01-2005, 10:00 PM
because alot of them move out to escape "problems" like not being able to do what they want when they want, and living under their parents rules. They think that moving out get's them away from all of their problems, and they can live on their own, but really they are just delaying problems and making them worse.

blacknightteg
09-01-2005, 10:12 PM
im only 19, and im wanting to move out sometime this summer if possible, am i ready at this specific moment but thats financialy, i feel that im mentally ready. if anything i will be living here with my parents no more then me being 21 or 22 but thats doubtful

5thgcelica
09-01-2005, 10:45 PM
id have to agree in some situations..

some people move out too soon before thye are ready for anything others move away to get away from thier parents and arent ready finacially and end up having to come home and more drama with parents..

im 19..almost 20. im not ready. mentally. yeah i think i could do it. money wise. no way in hell. and its cool parents said i could stay here as long as im in school. so why move out if ive got free rent right? they want me to stay here right now anyway so i can save up to be able to move out in a year or so.

Kristi
09-02-2005, 08:44 AM
my parents think i moved out too early and i was 21. but i bought a brand new house to move into, had a reliable car, a good job, and was financially responsible. they wanted me to wait a little longer, but they were happy for me and backed up my decision to move out. i think that you should always think about everything when moving out and not do it because you are mad or angry. weigh your options and do what is best. i think moving out on a whim is what gets some people in trouble and full of drama.

ALVIN
09-02-2005, 08:50 AM
I look at it like this...My father told me to stay until I feel that I am financially ready to get on my feet and do my own. Which I pretty much agree with him. I want to at least have a good enough job before I move out that I can feed myself, my fiance, and my soon to be born baby, and I would also like to be able to pay for all living expenses (whether it be clothes, house, car, etc.). That is my look on it. I think people that have that kind of support from parents have a lot less financial drama when they move out.