PDA

View Full Version : Misc Lawor Milloy Arrested, Ugghhh

Brett
09-15-2008, 12:46 PM
http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/gwinnett/stories/2008/09/15/falcon_milloy_dui.html

Falcons Mike Smith Press Confrence:

Falcons Head Coach Mike Smith met with the media moments ago to discuss the early-morning arrest of safety Lawyer Milloy.

"Any time any of our players are in this type of situation we are extremely disappointed," Smith said.

The coach did not go into detail about any possible punishments that could be in Milloy's future. The NFL has rules under the collective bargaining agreement that outline how teams can fine and suspend players but Smith said the team will also let the legal matter and "due process run its course."

From here on, according to Smith, everything in regards to the situation -- including punishment -- will be handled internally.

"If it becomes (external) you're going to see it," Smith said when asked about the possibility of suspension. "We want to make sure we do everything on the up-and-up."

Smith said he met with Milloy Monday morning but declined to reveal details of the conversation.

"I'm extremely disappointed and I can't stress enough; it's unacceptable," he said.

Video of Smith's interview is on the way...

JTM
09-15-2008, 01:05 PM
Lawyer Milloy knows he's on a young team and his career is almost over.

Brett
09-15-2008, 01:07 PM
Still, we dont need this after all the drama of last year

Nubz
09-15-2008, 01:07 PM
he just wants to see vick again

DevilK9
09-15-2008, 01:09 PM
Hey Falcons...here's a novel concept....

Let's go ONE SEASON without acting like assholes off the field! Without getting arrested, without making Atlanta/Georgia/The South look like a bunch of irresponsible dumbsh/ts.

Maybe then....you can get down to the business of...NOT SUCKING.

Atlanta Falcons Accountability = EPIC FAIL

Brett
09-15-2008, 01:14 PM
Id like one season of no drama, I swear!! LOL

VIP Style
09-15-2008, 05:36 PM
my goodness it could be worse, look at the chiefs or the raiders, now those teams have really sucked. at least the falcons have had winning seasons...with vick of course.
Hey Falcons...here's a novel concept....

Let's go ONE SEASON without acting like assholes off the field! Without getting arrested, without making Atlanta/Georgia/The South look like a bunch of irresponsible dumbsh/ts.

Maybe then....you can get down to the business of...NOT SUCKING.

Atlanta Falcons Accountability = EPIC FAIL

EJ25RUN
09-15-2008, 05:48 PM
he just wants to see vick again

butt buddy huh?

ShooterMcGavin
09-16-2008, 07:57 AM
Id like one season of no drama, I swear!! LOL
TNT disagrees :lmao: