PDA

View Full Version : Cynthia McKinney

DevilK9
09-15-2008, 09:15 AM
So...who's wasting their vote on the bag of ass scrap we call "Cynthia McKinney"?

I hear Rosanne Barr is on board....is there room for anyone else?

4dmin
09-15-2008, 09:21 AM
for those who don't know she is the crazy b!tch that said "bush knew about 9/11 before it happened" and followed it up by wanting to impeach bush, Cheney, rice, etc. I find it hard to believe these type of people are still in office.

blacknightteg
09-15-2008, 09:22 AM
lol hell ya for crazy biaches! lol fuuuuck that.

DevilK9
09-15-2008, 09:23 AM
you should check out her VP pick

"Did I mention Hip Hop?"

metalman
09-17-2008, 03:34 PM
I find it hard to believe these type of people are still in office.

A hint for ALL minority groups....if you want to gain respect, and/or truly better your situation, and I dont blame you if you do...don't allow or elect whining dumba$$ fukstix to speak on your behalf...ie. Jesse Jackoffson, Al Shrapnel, Cynthia McSheitney etc etc etc etc...that will always be counter productive.

BobbyFresco
09-17-2008, 05:50 PM
A hint for ALL minority groups....if you want to gain respect, and/or truly better your situation, and I dont blame you if you do...don't allow or elect whining dumba$$ fukstix to speak on your behalf...ie. Jesse Jackoffson, Al Shrapnel, Cynthia McSheitney etc etc etc etc...that will always be counter productive.

Or, and this might be a bit of a stretch for some but...Be open minded enough to understand that not every black American shares the sentiments and opinions of the idiots you mentioned. Is David Duke representative of the entire white American population? That's just one example...I can name a few more if you'd like...

EJ25RUN
09-17-2008, 05:51 PM
she is a disgrace.

flak_monkey
09-18-2008, 06:18 PM
I would sooner shoot that racist piece of sh!t than look at her. Fvcking antisemitic cvnt.

flak_monkey
09-18-2008, 06:18 PM
AMEN! reps for you.

Jesse Jackson is NOT the emperor of black people.