PDA

View Full Version : cary_copous

JDM onlyy
09-14-2008, 07:03 PM
don't sell to this guy. HORRIBLE BUYER! Actually didn't even buy. Made me drive out to gainesville for nothing, wasted half my tank and waited for a hour and he never picked up or called me back after he said he would.

:2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: cary_copous :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up:

JDM onlyy
09-14-2008, 09:04 PM
WTF is this? This is some bull****, this guy says he has all my stuff and uses MY pictures and uses his phone number on craigslist and tries to sell something he doesn't even have. WTH is that? This dude right here is GRIMEY AS HELL!

Mine:
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189849

His:
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/tag/838971036.html

quickdodgeŽ
09-14-2008, 09:40 PM
I've been working on getting this idiot of the board here lately. Later, QD.

aguynamedpat
09-14-2008, 10:13 PM
Looks like he could have possibly listed it before he even owned it, thinking he was just going to buy it to flip it. Since you were supposed to meet him up yesterday and he posted the FS ad on CL yesterday also.

Thats messed up though, sorry to hear that happened. Sucks you drove all the way up to Gainesville with the way gas is, only for him not to answer. Im sure he will chime in with some BS excuse too.

JDM onlyy
09-15-2008, 02:48 AM
I've been working on getting this idiot of the board here lately. Later, QD.

pull some strings and get him out of here QD :police:

ShooterMcGavin
09-15-2008, 08:29 AM
he's been added to the AVOID list

quickdodgeŽ
09-16-2008, 10:47 PM
So here is a snippett of a short response from him that I just received via a PM:

"Like I really care"

Later, QD.

cary copous
09-16-2008, 10:54 PM
Excuse me if Im wrong, but you were already in gainesville. I live in buford and you stopped on your way back. I didnt tell you to wait an hour. I found a better deal and went with that. I really dont care. IA is just a bunch of drama. I dont think I've ever sold anything off here. Craigslist is way better. Ban me if you want.

aguynamedpat
09-16-2008, 10:59 PM
Im sure he will chime in with some BS excuse too.

Ding ding ding. What do I win?

IA is full of drama because of fucckheads like you. You found a better deal, nice. But let the freakin dude know that you found one so he doesnt sit waiting.

But, that still doesnt explain the CL ad with the dudes pictures?.... Explain that one.

quickdodgeŽ
09-16-2008, 11:05 PM
Excuse me if Im wrong, but you were already in gainesville. I live in buford and you stopped on your way back. I didnt tell you to wait an hour. I found a better deal and went with that. I really dont care. IA is just a bunch of drama. I dont think I've ever sold anything off here. Craigslist is way better. Ban me if you want.

Quoted. In case of edit. Later, QD.

ShooterMcGavin
09-16-2008, 11:07 PM
we'll def think about it, thanks for the permission there :rolleyes:

JDM onlyy
09-17-2008, 12:28 AM

Boo hoo where's the violin :boohoo: actually no, if you weren't going to get it, I wouldn't have drove my own car...I would've car pooled, but I drove alone just so I could meet you up afterwards. But its whatever, its sold now and you're just a douche that won't be dealt with again. LOL :lmfao:

Stay your ass on craigslist then, no one asked you to come on here.

:piss: cary_copous

I vote for ban! :chuckles:

cary copous
09-17-2008, 08:41 AM
Everything I think about buying I put it on craigslist to see if its a good deal or not. Sorry you waited for an hour, but seriously I really dont care if you ban me.

bigdare23
09-17-2008, 08:53 AM
Mods, listen to the man. He wants a ban'n.

ShooterMcGavin
09-17-2008, 09:07 AM
fair enough, take a week off, and if you still don't care then maybe we can make it a more permanent thing.

aguynamedpat
09-17-2008, 10:25 AM
Everything I think about buying I put it on craigslist to see if its a good deal or not. Sorry you waited for an hour, but seriously I really dont care if you ban me.

I know he is on vacation, but this is the stupidest logic I think I have ever hear.

JDM onlyy
09-17-2008, 05:18 PM
I know he is on vacation, but this is the stupidest logic I think I have ever hear.

Yeah, who does that? Why would you even do that? It doesn't make sense. :thinking: :thinking:

ash7
09-17-2008, 06:01 PM

agreed x2

kindof like putting your friends car up for sale without asking him first.

I read that and thought it rather humorous how this clown follows the same logic pattern as many 14 year olds. He can't decide for himself if it's a good deal or not, so he posts a false advertisement on craigslist in order to get the approval of the masses before making his purchase. While he could do his own research, and make his own educated decision instead.

what a bum
-jonathan

JDM onlyy
09-17-2008, 06:20 PM
agreed x2

kindof like putting your friends car up for sale without asking him first.

I read that and thought it rather humorous how this clown follows the same logic pattern as many 14 year olds. He can't decide for himself if it's a good deal or not, so he posts a false advertisement on craigslist in order to get the approval of the masses before making his purchase. While he could do his own research, and make his own educated decision instead.

what a bum
-jonathan

Lol pfff, I was selling it to him for $150, and he had it posted for sale as $250 on Craigslist. That wasn't to see if it was a good deal, he wanted to have a deal set up on it before he decided to buy it and get stuck with it....and he was complaining so much about getting EVERY game and every little thing with it. What a douche...