PDA

View Full Version : 1989 S10 Door Stiker/Latch thingamajigga ¬_<.<_/¯

Dirty Octopus™
09-14-2008, 01:28 PM
who here has an S10 or Sonoma? who knows it like in and out?

okay check it...

i just came from Pull-A-Part and i got a new(used) striker and latch i believe it is.
the thing is i got it off but i got it off in a rather unorthodox manner. bending things and what not. NOW i need it put on my vehicle but of course i do NOT want to bend things...

is there anyone that can or has done it the correct way?
if so let a brotha know and help a brotha out when you can :goodjob:

jew_boy
09-14-2008, 01:39 PM
i had to replace the driver door one on mine when i first got it the easiest way to do it is roll up the window about 3/4 of the way take off the door panel and all the plastic so you can easily see back there and also take off the black vent looking thing on the door you might need alittle mirror to help you see tight places but just look at it real close and it will make since to you thats what i had to do. g/l

jew_boy
09-14-2008, 01:40 PM
the hardest thing is moving it around the windows rails but just mess with it and it will come

Dirty Octopus™
09-14-2008, 02:05 PM
see.. i got it out. now i just need to get this one in. the hardest thing i had to deal with at the junkyard is taking off the lil latch connecting to the lock. i have NO clue how to get it back on. :o

jew_boy
09-14-2008, 04:00 PM
oh it took me a while to do that i had to look at it and mess with it for about 20 minutes and then finally got it if i know someone else would had this problem i would took some pics... sorry man

Dirty Octopus™
09-18-2008, 01:56 PM
hmmm... anybody wanna do it for me? :dunno:

1SOL2NV
09-18-2008, 03:48 PM
hmmm... anybody wanna do it for me? :dunno:LAZY:yes:

Dirty Octopus™
09-18-2008, 07:07 PM
LAZY:yes:
SO! :tongue1: