PDA

View Full Version : Random What where you doing on 9-11-01?

twins
09-11-2008, 06:09 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/v/u_clidR7drg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param">http://www.youtube.com/v/u_clidR7drg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u_clidR7drg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Fr33way
09-11-2008, 07:06 PM
Not really sure what to say here....

I suppose you know this is the wrong section and you can't embed videos to a post?

twinj
09-11-2008, 07:14 PM
Miserable fail

YoshiFD3S
09-11-2008, 08:37 PM
I was getting out of school for kidney stone pains...

Then I went home, watched a lot of TV...and then everybody on Diablo 2 was saying how we need to kill Osama Bin Laden.

Yup yup.

EuroTra$h
09-11-2008, 08:40 PM
yea i was in school and went to the library and came back and every thing had hapened it was so awful

JR VQ 30 de
09-11-2008, 09:14 PM
i was in the 8th grade skipping school lol

FasTech
09-11-2008, 09:31 PM
First you put this in the wrong section then you don't even spell "where" right in the title.......EPIC FAIL

I was in the 7th grade at the time, but that day I was home sick watching it live on TV.

yungdz
09-11-2008, 09:43 PM
I was in 9th grade on my way to 2nd period Civics class, when I got there I thought we were watching a movie.

Got Vtec?
09-11-2008, 09:43 PM
hmm...idk where i was i was VERY young LMAO :D

primespark22
09-11-2008, 10:35 PM
yeah i was in 8th grade too,homeroom math, we saw it live on tv then the phones rang of the hooke everybody was getting picked up early

DC2NR
09-11-2008, 10:41 PM

Then I went home, watched a lot of TV...and then everybody on Diablo 2 was saying how we need to kill Osama Bin Laden.

Yup yup.

Lmfao! I honestly was doing the same thing ... except the kidney stone thingy :D

SupraCoupe
09-11-2008, 10:43 PM
I was in biology class

TS240
09-11-2008, 11:16 PM
I was in Lit Class.

Homer Simpson
09-11-2008, 11:20 PM
I was in 7th grade in my Geography Class. Rememeber every detail. That was the smae day I got my braces! LOL!

Slomaro Z28
09-11-2008, 11:27 PM
In High School, roaming the halls when I heard about it.

Random Hero
09-11-2008, 11:46 PM
Out of respect of 9/11, I'll ignore your post attempt to make a thread and answer the question.

I was in my 11th grade Chemistry class, sitting right next to my g/f at the time.

Evacuated the school and then I went home for the remainder of the day.

I remember watching videos about 9/11 for WEEKS after it happened.

Sad day for sure.

RIP to the fallen. :(

Atlblkz06
09-12-2008, 12:27 AM
I was on MARTA - I thought someone hit the GA World Congress Center, not the WTC.

It doesnt matter where it happened, I just couldn't believe two huge business centers were attacked with people inside. I was really bummed that human being would resort to such horrible acts to prove a point.

The world economy was disrupted big time because of this - and the entire human race suffered a 10 year setback.

Great work taliban! God is proud of you. Everyone hates muslims now.:rolleyes:
May you rot in hell with your 40 male virgins for your great deeds.

9ussy
09-12-2008, 02:10 AM
i was in 6th or 7th grade in math class.. everyone in the school watched it on tv for like 45 mins.. and then a 15 min discussion about what happened.. and then they came over the intercom and said to get back with our daily routine... i was still young so i didn't know anything.. i just knew it was bad.. pretty scary too..

turbosx©
09-12-2008, 03:13 AM
in biology class.

twins
09-12-2008, 06:12 AM
sorry for putting it in the wrong spot did not know where to put it! as far as spelling hell every body knows I can't spell!

jwrape
09-12-2008, 06:17 AM
I was waiting in the ATL airport waiting to get on my plane to Ft. Lauderdale to go get a car. My plane wasdelayed 10 minutes. If it would have been on time I would have been on the tarmack waiting to take off when the first tower was hit.
Instead the tower was hit, everyone in the bar said it was a small plane, then we watched as the second plane hit the second tower. They closed Newark and then closed ATL. I stayed for about an hour waiting for them to re-open and then my mother came back and got me. I drove to Ft. Lauderdale thatnight instead.
At the time I didn't realize the size of what happened. :eek:

Glides
09-12-2008, 06:41 AM

Yup yup.

Hey, I was on D2 back then too. Eye for an Eye guild. Go clan wars go.

I put my Kevlar helmet on and went to the parts store I used to work at so I could get some spark plugs for my FD. They shut my business down (AAA Insurance go figure) because our parent company insured some things in the middle east and they feared reprisals against us. Like a terrorist cel was going to fly a cessna into our building in Buford.

3 days off work with pay though.

sleepys4
09-12-2008, 12:10 PM
I was in 9th grade, Auto tech. Then went to chorus, yea chorus and we watched it. Then I went home and rode my dirt bike on the empty streets. I remember it like it was yesterday. Crazy!

SlowsterCivy
09-12-2008, 12:15 PM
I was in History class I believe.

The Ninja
09-12-2008, 02:20 PM
In 7th grade, in the middle of cursing out my algebra teacher Mrs. Rankin. I will nevar forget. I don't remember what she did, but I'm fairly sure she deserved it.

AirMax95
09-12-2008, 02:24 PM
Freshman year of college, just got out of Engineering class when the news broke. Classes cancelled, the rest of the day was spent in the dorm lobby watching CNN.

SLOWLYbtngU
09-12-2008, 02:31 PM
I was headed to my Sociology class my senior year in high school and I JUST got done doing the morning announcements when my principal came on the intercom and said that it is true that a plane crashed into the WTC. My teacher cut on the news and we sat and watched as the second plane crashed and then we were evacuated since we were so close to the CDC.

1.8t
09-12-2008, 02:39 PM
I was in my freshmen Chemistry class at AU. My buddy came in talking about planes hitting the WTC in NY and I called him FOS. He was usually wrong anyways, so I thought nothing of it. Obviously flipping the tube on when I got home gave him redemption.

SPOOLIN
09-12-2008, 02:44 PM
i was in band/drum class(senior in HS), but i found out when i went to taco bell at like 12:30pm.

B18c1Turboed
09-12-2008, 03:24 PM
Driving to a company meeting!!!

Nerdsrock22
09-12-2008, 03:28 PM
I was at the Newnan DOT getting another driver's license cause I lost my first. The people started freaking out cause we were in a government building.

Ran
09-12-2008, 03:37 PM
I was in class, getting excited about going to war because I had just enlisted in the Army a few weeks earlier. Yes, I actually wanted to go fight in a war.

twins
09-13-2008, 07:00 AM
I was in court in AL. when a jailer came running in and said the us is under attack the judge told us to go home to our faimlys and all cases where droped mine was for speeding. so I drove home in my big truck (18 wheeler) at around 90mph. when I got home I hugged my kids and watch the news the rest of the night.

88dx
09-13-2008, 08:29 AM
I was in construction class my eleventh grade year. We didnt do anything in school except watch the news for like 2 days afterward. Everyone I knew was in disbelief.

Terror
09-13-2008, 05:39 PM
in seventh grade staring at my hott science teacher. woo! bad day though...

VooDooXII
09-13-2008, 06:19 PM
I was in eighth grade...Ms. Kowalek's science class, and some girl runs in saying "What channel is CNN?" No one thought much of it, but then my homeroom teacher runs in and goes, "A plane hit the towers in New York, and another just hit the pentagon!"

One of the most painful days of my life...mostly because of what happened, and also because of how long the day dragged on because that was all we did all day...watch the coverage of what happened.

Hah...it's crazy...one of my friends (didn't know him at the time, but anyway) was in basic training waiting to get his military ID picture taken. Talk about good timing :/

Razgriz023
09-13-2008, 06:24 PM
i was in 8th grade. there were talks about a plane hitting the twin towers and america being attack. I didn't know what was going on at the time, they didn't let us watch it because it was too close to home. I was living in Long Island at the time. Then my mom picked me up from school, it was the first time she ever picked me up without me being sick and calling her to pick me up. While we were picking up my sister i was listening to the radio listening to the stories of eyewitness. After we got home was when i learned what happen. My sister cried saying the video of towers falling and people jumping to their deaths. we watched cnn for the rest of the day. I also heard fighter jets patrolling the area just in case. The next day my math teacher wasn't at school and we were told that he went down to the site to help out, him being in the army reserve. When he came back weeks later he told us the horrors he had seen and saw body parts in the streets. What scared me the most was i in DC a week before and in the twin towers a year before and we were about to go again for my uncle who was visting from seattle. I would never forget that day.

VooDooXII
09-13-2008, 06:28 PM
My aunt called from India asking "Why there was such a hype over this 'movie' that was coming out."

Yea...she thought they were movie previews.

ythao7984
09-13-2008, 09:21 PM
sophmore bout to skip school dat mornin

twinj
09-13-2008, 09:28 PM
Junior in highschool Gym class. I just remember the teachers were sad. Honestly I didn't know how important it was back then, now I do.

Mad Mike
09-13-2008, 10:07 PM
I was taking my some test in High school I think it was the SATs or finals I don't remember. After we got done thats when they told us. We (the entire senor class) went to our classes and watched the news.

LoveGirl
09-14-2008, 02:27 AM
I was in the seventh grade, home sick with bronchitis and my mom saw it on VH1 and she was like, "Michelle, look at this sick joke," so I went in there and I was like, "That's not cool," then she turned it to a news station and it was playing on there too so then we knew it wasn't a joke...

Mr_Mischif
09-14-2008, 04:19 AM
I was in 6th grade history I believe, and they called us (just about everyone, it was a small private school) into a room with a TV. I remember seeing it and not knowing what was happening, but I knew it was big since they called me out of class to watch it. Then I got sent home early. I think it's kinda odd how I remember more about the car my mom was driving (black Mustang drop we were renting) than of the actual event.

ShooterMcGavin
09-16-2008, 08:13 AM
i was taking a psych test when the first plane hit.

btw, moved to videos section.

Dwisforme05
09-18-2008, 10:15 AM
i was running late for class, got to class and thought we were watching a movie. then saw a girl freaking out in the back of the class and my friend told me what happend. the thing that freaked me out the most was BOTH of my parents came to pick me up. that never happens.

1SOL2NV
09-18-2008, 10:34 AM
7th grade personal finance class ... ...

YoTa_BoX
09-18-2008, 11:50 AM
9-11 is my birthday :( talk about Epic Fail!!!

I had just got up because i was taking the day off work. I turned on the Tv and saw the 2nd plane hit and freaked the hell out. Called every one in my family and made sure every one was alright. But ya iv had a shi!ty b-day ever sense then im like the only person happy @.@

I was helping a friend of mine get some party stuff and i had a lady come up to us and cuss us out saying how the hell could we party on a day like this... lol it sucks