PDA

View Full Version : how to sync iphone to itunes

tron
09-13-2008, 08:49 PM
.....so i just got a iphone 3g and im completely lost on how to put music on it
HELP:cry:!!!!!!!!!!!

quickdodgeŽ
09-13-2008, 08:50 PM
This isn't all your lost in, genius. Later, QD.

twinj
09-13-2008, 09:00 PM
As soon as you plug it up to the computer iTunes should pop up if it doesn't. Manaully open iTunes and then iTunes should automatically link to the phone. lmk what happens

tron
09-13-2008, 09:09 PM
This isn't all your lost in, genius. Later, QD.

LOL its not really mine its my stepdads but ok.....i dont think i would ever buy one now there no need at the time

tron
09-13-2008, 09:09 PM
As soon as you plug it up to the computer iTunes should pop up if it doesn't. Manaully open iTunes and then iTunes should automatically link to the phone. lmk what happens

well i tried that and it didnt work
so now we're tryin to uninstall and reinstall the program

twinj
09-13-2008, 09:10 PM
Is he able to talk on the phone?

tron
09-13-2008, 09:12 PM
Is he able to talk on the phone?

yep it works we just cant seem to figure out how to put some jams and dis bish

twinj
09-13-2008, 09:15 PM
You can buy songs through the phone if thats really what he is worried about. Don't really know what to say about the computer not syncing to the phone. I would try another computer.

tron
09-13-2008, 09:16 PM
You can buy songs through the phone if thats really what he is worried about. Don't really know what to say about the computer not syncing to the phone. I would try another computer.

we dont buy songs.....:ninja:
but thats our next bet
thanks for your help btw

tron
09-13-2008, 10:04 PM
well the iphone syncs to my laptop but not his
but we'll keep trying
thanks for all your help
especially QD you prick

quickdodgeŽ
09-13-2008, 11:32 PM
LOL its not really mine its my stepdads but ok.....i dont think i would ever buy one now there no need at the time

You got lost again. This is completely; not even remotely, not in the right section on the site. Later, QD.

tron
09-13-2008, 11:45 PM
You got lost again. This is completely; not even remotely, not in the right section on the site. Later, QD.

"Questions? Don't know where to post?"

that what it says so i figured it was cool
sorry my b

Justin.
09-13-2008, 11:47 PM
modmyifone.com

quickdodgeŽ
09-13-2008, 11:48 PM
"Questions? Don't know where to post?"

that what it says so i figured it was cool
sorry my b

You're in the CAR SECTIONS, though. You needed to scroll down just a bit more to the ENTERTAINMENT or LIFESTYLES section. Later, QD.

HachiDori
09-13-2008, 11:51 PM
Go to itunes.com and it tells you. Also, It came with a manual that tells you what to do :)

tron
09-14-2008, 12:09 AM
You're in the CAR SECTIONS, though. You needed to scroll down just a bit more to the ENTERTAINMENT or LIFESTYLES section. Later, QD.

but scrolling is S0O0O0 hard...:D
ok ia police thanks

tron
09-14-2008, 12:11 AM
well yea it works on my laptop but just not on his so im stumped
thanks for the help!

and if it really means that much mods plz move to right section. thanks

okra1981
09-14-2008, 12:49 AM
If it is charging, then your computer should recognize that something is plugged up to it through the USB cable. Try plugging the USB cable into one that you know is working. I think you have to make sure it is USB 2.0 so that it can transfer that much information and so that it can charge the phone. The computer should at least recognize that it has an external hard drive or something, some icon should pop up on the Windows I would assume.
I have the old Iphone, so I wasn't able to do anything until it was plugged up to my computer anyway.

tron
09-14-2008, 05:19 PM
thanks
but we figured out what was wrong!
his laptop had all the previous versions of itunes and they were conflicting with each other(how idk) so it wouldn't recognize the iphone so we had to get rid of all those and reinstall the new version and it worked