PDA

View Full Version : BRAND NEW!! (100mpg) 2008 Coolsports 50cc Scooter

2micro4u
09-13-2008, 08:12 AM
BRAND NEW!! (100mpg) 2008 Coolsports 50cc Scooter
Condition EXCELLENT, With all the bells and whistles, includes tool kit, Owners manual, and rear storage sport trunk. No speed limiter like most 50cc scooters so it will go up to 55mph. You don’t need a motorcycle license, tag, or insurance to legally operate on the street in the State of Ga.

Asking................$700 FIRM (No Haggle Price)

Call me @ 404-397-9531

§treet_§peed
09-13-2008, 04:40 PM
im not knocking you or anything but you do have to have all of that now to drive it on the road legally... i called the dmv and asked all those questions... and got told now you have to have all of that to be legal

BATMOBL
09-13-2008, 06:19 PM
new law if it goes over 35 mph governed or not no matter what if it does more than 35 mph it must be tagged/insured/titled.

2micro4u
09-14-2008, 08:19 PM
Go to the Ga DMV website and it states it there for 50cc scooters and smaller. Also if you ask Ga State Patrol or any police officer they can confirm that is determined by the cc or the scooter and if its less than a 50 cc scoter and street legal you are ok.
**I will look for the web address and post it for you guys in question.

1000cckiller
09-15-2008, 08:06 AM
Go to the Ga DMV website and it states it there for 50cc scooters and smaller. Also if you ask Ga State Patrol or any police officer they can confirm that is determined by the cc or the scooter and if its less than a 50 cc scoter and street legal you are ok.
**I will look for the web address and post it for you guys in question.x2 it is also in the motorcycle license booklet

Subleg4
09-15-2008, 08:46 AM
I got pulled over just yesterday on my Honda Ruckus and had heard the same things you guys are saying but this copper breaks out his huge field book and shows me the code where it states "any moped with 50cc or smaller motor canNOT use any roadway with a speed limit over 35 mph" thats straight from the book.

The officer gave me the option to drive it home and park it since i was close by or he could give me a ticket and impound my ruckus.

just an FYI

dartingd
09-28-2008, 08:39 PM
I got pulled over just yesterday on my Honda Ruckus and had heard the same things you guys are saying but this copper breaks out his huge field book and shows me the code where it states "any moped with 50cc or smaller motor canNOT use any roadway with a speed limit over 35 mph" thats straight from the book.

The officer gave me the option to drive it home and park it since i was close by or he could give me a ticket and impound my ruckus.

just an FYI

sounds to me like he was being a douche...

Nitro
09-30-2008, 01:59 PM
bump homie!!!