PDA

View Full Version : check this out please

EuroTra$h
09-12-2008, 04:39 PM
alright so im gonna get a club going of CHRISTIAN car enthuisiast (sp?) any body thats interested hit me up i just wanna roll with some other people who share the same faith as me

and please if your gonna bash this aleast look the christian faith before you do so fell free to pm for any questions or comments

thenk you and god bless

preludemyles
09-12-2008, 07:10 PM
so what kind of cars you lookin to roll with? Where are you rolling out of?

quickdodgeŽ
09-12-2008, 07:19 PM
alright so im gonna get a club going of CHRISTIAN car enthuisiast (sp?) any body thats interested hit me up i just wanna roll with some other people who share the same faith as me

and please if your gonna bash this aleast look the christian faith before you do so fell free to pm for any questions or comments

thenk you and god bless

I took a look at that "faith" and still feel the need to bash. Later, QD.

Maniacc
09-12-2008, 07:22 PM

thenk you and god blesswww.churchofsatan.com

DJ Maestro
09-12-2008, 07:39 PM
www.churchofsatan.com (http://www.churchofsatan.com/)

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

That's just wrong dude............:lmfao:

EuroTra$h
09-12-2008, 11:26 PM
so what kind of cars you lookin to roll with? Where are you rolling out of?
any and all just want people to be proud of their car and their savior

EuroTra$h
09-12-2008, 11:28 PM
o and by the way thanks i knew people where going to bash its all good christianity doesnt go over so well with alot of people and i understand its mostly i believe because of hypocrtiical christians they have meet tell me if im wrong

quickdodgeŽ
09-13-2008, 09:01 AM
hypocrtiical christians

Never met one that wasn't. Later, QD.

EuroTra$h
09-13-2008, 08:52 PM
yea i underwstand alot of christians beat people with the whole perfrection issue and tell them they have to be perfect and all that blah blah i feel you one hundred percent but the bible says that jesus died for your imperfectiions and that you can spend and eternity in heaven by believing that thanks for looking any thing else hitme up:goodjob:

stillaneon
09-16-2008, 10:57 AM

thenk you and god bless

Do you need a club for this? dont they call it Church?

Go join the Holy rollers

blacknightteg
09-16-2008, 10:59 AM
why not just join the holly rollers? tis the wisest choice!

EuroTra$h
09-17-2008, 09:29 PM
yea it is a great choice and i did join. :)

eze_ka-t
09-17-2008, 09:41 PM
www.churchofsatan.com (http://www.churchofsatan.com/)

damn cuh!!!lol:bump:

quickdodgeŽ
09-21-2008, 07:29 AM
why not just join the holly rollers? tis the wisest choice!

AAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I forgot about those people. Damn you for reminding me of them. Later, QD.