PDA

View Full Version : ecu trouble HELP!!!!!

dustinkelley
09-11-2008, 02:58 PM
new problem now the four main wires that you switch is unconnected car has now started but when drivin feels like loss of sht load of power????

its actually three of them not four that unconnected

i think the o2 sensor, vtec, and somewhere around the distributer cap (but it goes into the head)

someone get me a good wire diagram so i know what to look for or atleast a good description of what wires are which

its a b16a engine and i think its actually a obd0

numbers on side where:37820pr3901
411 102254 AB

cwhiteboy
09-11-2008, 09:48 PM
One from the header is your O2 sensor. One from the head could be any number of sensors, maybe a TDC sensor, need more info to know. What engine, OBD-0,1..... Does the car turn over at all, as in, does it crank but not fire up? And what color are the wires, if they're factory

EDIT- also, what codes are your ecu throwing. Your MIL should be throwing a code even though your car wont start. If you know what codes, it should tell you what sensors are not hooked up.

dustinkelley
09-14-2008, 10:25 AM
its a b16a full swap with a obd1 ecu i havent checked the codes

no it wont start over wont try to either, and all power works untill tryin to start over

jew_boy
09-14-2008, 10:28 AM
if you could get a pic of the wires or a better description of them

dustinkelley
09-14-2008, 11:04 AM
OK i just put the wires together a certain way and i will sound like its tryin to start over but makes a fast paced tickin sound when tryin to start over???? is it the starter,altenator, or battery???

someone help please its pissin me off

jfrolang
09-14-2008, 02:17 PM
My computer broke, and now I have 3 wires I don't know where they go. One came from the motherboard, one from the case and the other I don't know. I tried putting them every which way but now it doesn't work!! It just makes a weird noise. Do you think it's my power supply, video card, or my Blu-Ray drive?

Let me summarize: We can't help you with the information you've provided.

dustinkelley
09-14-2008, 02:24 PM
My computer broke, and now I have 3 wires I don't know where they go. One came from the motherboard, one from the case and the other I don't know. I tried putting them every which way but now it doesn't work!! It just makes a weird noise. Do you think it's my power supply, video card, or my Blu-Ray drive?

Let me summarize: We can't help you with the information you've provided.
i didnt write that^^^^^^^

and if you read the other things i said: one from it looks like the fuel injectors, one from the side of the head, and one from the o2 sensor.....so like i said thats all i know so far

but now i think its the battery because it makes a tickin noise when i try and start it over.. i think i fixed the wires

AnTi-PooN
09-14-2008, 04:16 PM
check your battery connections, seems like they might be loose

dustinkelley
09-14-2008, 04:58 PM
check your battery connections, seems like they might be loose

yea i wish i knew what the hell i was doin. its my first time doin all the **** im doin to it now so...............my guess is i killed the battery or i just dont know where the hell its not touching good at!

i wished some of my friends would quit blowin me off and standin me up when they say they'll help! i guess its not the first though either!

cwhiteboy
09-14-2008, 06:51 PM
What area you live in man?

dustinkelley
09-14-2008, 08:37 PM
monroe, ga around loganville, athens, walnut grove, and winder area