PDA

View Full Version : Sooo look what I found.....

WickedIXMR
09-11-2008, 01:23 PM
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/WickedIXMR/n715875360_3903247_3554.jpg

LOL!!!

Psycho
09-11-2008, 01:24 PM
Who dat iz?

WickedIXMR
09-11-2008, 01:27 PM
Who dat iz?
The guy that thinks he can beat Nick and then all the sudden doesnt want to race in a straight line anymore and went into road racing and talking about how good of a driver he is :blah: :blah: :blah:

FriskyWalrus
09-11-2008, 01:30 PM
The guy that thinks he can beat Nick and then all the sudden doesnt want to race in a straight line anymore and went into road racing and talking about how good of a driver he is :blah: :blah: :blah:well apparently hes an excellent driver :goodjob:

im sorry. i couldnt keep a straight face when typing that

EmminoDaGreat
09-11-2008, 01:46 PM
I dont think he was driving, I think it was the robispec guy, sucks for him though Id probably go back to straight line...

DirtyMechanic
Ryan wasnt driving apparently.

Thats the Robi-Spec Forged Evo. I work on the pit crew for the evo, I would know. And no Ryan was not driving, Robi was. He kept swapping between the street tires and track tires and lost traction in the spoon bend. The car is not really that bad, just cosmetics. Its an excuse to go do the full aero kit and then some. I dropped the car off tuesday morning at the body shop, itll be ready soon.

heres the whole thread...
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189868&highlight=topspeed+summit

looks more that just a little slap or tap of the wall....:lmfao:

AnthonyF
Is he on the site??

-Ant.

DirtyMechanic
09-11-2008, 01:49 PM
i think he did post when 5.7 called him out

Sport1.3
09-11-2008, 01:54 PM
Hater

keevo54
09-11-2008, 02:45 PM
damn that's fuc*ed up to laugh at the guys misfortune.

EJ25RUN
09-11-2008, 02:50 PM
it looks as if he just slid into the tire barrier at a good speed. It's not that bad. I mean, i wouldn't be making fun of him for it. Stuff like this happens at a track event.

Motivation
09-11-2008, 02:50 PM

lol... welcome to IA. :goodjob:

WickedIXMR
09-11-2008, 02:56 PM
Hey if he was a cool humble person then i wouldve felt bad. But his car wasnt even done and he was acting like hes king sh.it around here and going by what numbers he should be putting down and saying he could beat this and that car. Basically, hes a douche.

keevo54
09-11-2008, 03:02 PM
I agree he was a dumb ass to say he was gonna go out and run 9s. But he was reasonable when he told nick he didnt wanna run and he never talked **** about their buschur evos.
I mean hell if he was driving like an ass on the street or something but getting ur jollies from a guy having his car wrecked while being pushed at the track is pathetic

WickedIXMR
09-11-2008, 03:11 PM
I agree he was a dumb ass to say he was gonna go out and run 9s. But he was reasonable when he told nick he didnt wanna run and he never talked **** about their buschur evos.
I mean hell if he was driving like an ass on the street or something but getting ur jollies from a guy having his car wrecked while being pushed at the track is pathetic
I guess saying lol is "getting my jollies."

Psycho
09-11-2008, 03:37 PM
you jollie getting bastard :lmfao:

slow_hatch
09-11-2008, 03:44 PM
Why bother using boards to gain ground clearance, i believe the bumper is already fuk'd :D

CHADbee
09-11-2008, 07:07 PM
i did a photoshoot for ryan before this...and to be honest he is a pretty cool and humble guy. he is proud of his car but he has had it for awhile and it has seen many stages in its life and he has put alot into it so i dont blame him for "standing up" for his evo. he told me about the wreak about a month ago...its a sad situation but the car is being taken car of so its all good.

Evolunchbox
09-14-2008, 03:35 PM
Wow!!! I take it that he is ok?

jumpin800agl
09-14-2008, 04:25 PM
He wasn't driving and the repairs should be completed in a few days. Sh1t happens when racing.

Evolunchbox
09-14-2008, 05:21 PM
He wasn't driving and the repairs should be completed in a few days. Sh1t happens when racing.

Truth...go look on Sugarloaf near golf course for a nice long black mark... ;)

As long as he is ok.

Blitanicle99
09-14-2008, 05:25 PM
If your going to make fun of someone, know the facts pumpkin.

Ryan was not driving the car. Robi was. The reason that happened is because we were running 2 classes, street and modified. We were swapping back and forth from street tires to track tires. After swapping back 4 times, Robi pushed the car as hard as he did with he track tires, with the street tires. Thus he lost it going into the banked turn and put it into some tires.

You have to understand our schedule for the weekend also. Robi flew in thursday, worked all night on the Forged vehicles. We were supposed to leave Forged at 10 am. Well, 12 hours later and plenty of hard work accomplished we left at 10pm for West Virginia. Robi and Ryan drove one of the shop cars (TT G35, stripped, race car, NO AC, NO Radio, NOT COMFORTABLE AT ALL)... all the way to summit point while I followed with the trailer and the evo. We arrived at the track about 9 am and immediately went full throttle all day long till about 8 pm. Then we finally had a chance to sit down at the hotel for a minute, grabbed a shower and had some dinner with the crew. We were out till about 11 eating and such. Well the next morning at 5:45 we were up and on our way to the track. At 7:00 am the car was being pulled out and prepped for the track. All of us including robi went full throttle all day long till the crash happened, about 4:30 I believe. We were all wickedly tired, and the changing tire thing came across.

Thats why it happened. Its being fixed. The car is getting many many upgraded parts in the process also. With the aero kit being put on, the car will have an additional 1200 lbs of downforce to keep that from happening again.

Wrecks happen. People make mistakes. You should have seen how many happened that weekend just in the practice sessions and then compare it to this one. The car drove with a battery and a control arm. The rest of the others that wrecked were TOTALED.

So talk it up :blah: all you want.

Blitanicle99
09-14-2008, 05:31 PM

You talk a lot, but you would get your ass handed to you at the track that particular Evo.

Aarantes22
09-14-2008, 06:51 PM
Ryan is a good friend of mine guys he really is humble and a nice person to talk to. If you were to sit down and talk with you you could tell he loves what he does to his car and racing it. Sh!t happens when you race and go all out I can admit to that one( I have crashed my car pushing it to the limits).

This is how you can tell if someone loves doing what they do because if he was in it to just prove his car was faster he would have stopped after this whole thing happened but instead he has the heart to keep going and getting that car to new levels after a heartbreaking event such as this one.

WickedIXMR
09-14-2008, 09:24 PM
You talk a lot, but you would get your ass handed to you at the track that particular Evo.
Lol I dont give a fu.ck you co.ck sucking fa.ggot.

Blitanicle99
09-14-2008, 09:58 PM

Funny how I call you out on racing and you start immature 3rd name calling. Your really going places in life sweetheart.

BlewByYouEvo
09-14-2008, 10:01 PM
Wow, I honestly dont know what to say. I think its pretty low to laugh at anyones misfortune. This is the reason I dont frequent this board much. If I have offended you in some way I am sorry. To set the record straight, yes I don think my car would be close to Nicks in straightline speed, even with the tune not being finished. My previous claim was made based on the current numbers that I was making compared to Nicks. I have dyno charts proving what I made. The only factor what how the numbers compared from dyno to dyno. I will be the first to say it was foolish to say the car would hit 9s in manner that I did, but I believe if I was to drag it, I would be able to acheive that with some practice/track time. To say that I am not humble... I honestly dont know what to say, I believe I am a pretty humble person. Yes I am proud of the car, but I also believe I am pretty realistic about things. You and your little buddies think I was scared to run Nick so I ran away to road racing? Thats pretty pathetic thinking. I decided to keep my car on the track after I had 2 friends die in accidents due to street racing. Ive met you in person Josh, you seem pretty quiet and shy. You seem to run your mouth a bit when your behind that keyboard. If you said half of what you usually say to anyone in person, you would get your a.ss kicked. I dont know what I did to offend you to such a level that you would laugh at such a misfortunate incident. And to say if I was humble you would feel bad is just laughable, we know that isnt true.

To set the record about the car for those who are interested, there is no frame damage at all, not even a small bend, nothing. It is a ton of cosmetic damage, airbags deployed, lower control arm bas bent, steering rack was broken. All the mechanical parts have been fixed and the car is driveable again. We're just finishing some body work and it should be 100% again. I was not driving, Robi was. He is unharmed. The car had just had a new suspension and brake system installed on it, the suspension was still being tweaked a bit. The accident happened as blitanicle described.

Josh, I would advise next time that you research the facts before you post your own assumptions up. Alot of times there is alot more to the story than what you may assume. Feel free to PM me with your reasoning behind why you seem to hate me so much, Im still not sure what I did to you.

WickedIXMR
09-14-2008, 10:02 PM
Funny how I call you out on racing and you start immature 3rd name calling. Your really going places in life sweetheart.
Lol you called me out? Haha you just said I would get my ass handed to me at the track. And yes I would I dont road race. Tell him to race me in the 1/4 mile.

hydroshutter
09-14-2008, 10:04 PM
You seem to run your mouth a bit when your behind that keyboard. If you said half of what you usually say to anyone in person, you would get your a.ss kicked.

You obviously don't know Josh that well.

BlewByYouEvo
09-14-2008, 10:32 PM
You obviously don't know Josh that well.

your right I dont. Ive met him once, and from what I could see he didnt come across as the fighter type. With that in mind, Im not a fighter myself, thats why I dont talk ****, I know I would get my ass kicked. I just know alot of people who type whatever they want to because they feel safe behind a keyboard.

Blitanicle99
09-14-2008, 10:45 PM
Dun dun dun....

WickedIXMR
09-14-2008, 11:03 PM
Wow, I honestly dont know what to say. I think its pretty low to laugh at anyones misfortune. This is the reason I dont frequent this board much. If I have offended you in some way I am sorry. To set the record straight, yes I don think my car would be close to Nicks in straightline speed, even with the tune not being finished. My previous claim was made based on the current numbers that I was making compared to Nicks. I have dyno charts proving what I made. The only factor what how the numbers compared from dyno to dyno. I will be the first to say it was foolish to say the car would hit 9s in manner that I did, but I believe if I was to drag it, I would be able to acheive that with some practice/track time. To say that I am not humble... I honestly dont know what to say, I believe I am a pretty humble person. Yes I am proud of the car, but I also believe I am pretty realistic about things. You and your little buddies think I was scared to run Nick so I ran away to road racing? Thats pretty pathetic thinking. I decided to keep my car on the track after I had 2 friends die in accidents due to street racing. Ive met you in person Josh, you seem pretty quiet and shy. You seem to run your mouth a bit when your behind that keyboard. If you said half of what you usually say to anyone in person, you would get your a.ss kicked. I dont know what I did to offend you to such a level that you would laugh at such a misfortunate incident. And to say if I was humble you would feel bad is just laughable, we know that isnt true.

To set the record about the car for those who are interested, there is no frame damage at all, not even a small bend, nothing. It is a ton of cosmetic damage, airbags deployed, lower control arm bas bent, steering rack was broken. All the mechanical parts have been fixed and the car is driveable again. We're just finishing some body work and it should be 100% again. I was not driving, Robi was. He is unharmed. The car had just had a new suspension and brake system installed on it, the suspension was still being tweaked a bit. The accident happened as blitanicle described.

Josh, I would advise next time that you research the facts before you post your own assumptions up. Alot of times there is alot more to the story than what you may assume. Feel free to PM me with your reasoning behind why you seem to hate me so much, Im still not sure what I did to you.
Lol hate? This is the internet. I just like making fun of you on here because of the things you already stated. Btw i aint readin all that sh.it except the last paragraph

BlewByYouEvo
09-14-2008, 11:25 PM
Lol hate? This is the internet. I just like making fun of you on here because of the things you already stated. Btw i aint readin all that sh.it except the last paragraph

Thats the exact reason your so ignorant. Try reading the facts before you post, it may save you from some embarassing situations.

ct9a gsr
09-15-2008, 12:21 AM
I'm curious... if Robi was driving... did he compensate you for all damages and depreciation of the vehicle due to the wreck? If you don't want to say, you don't have to... just really curious as to how finances would play out in a situation like this. =x

2.3 Evo 8
09-15-2008, 12:29 AM
Ouch!

Ronsam2006
09-15-2008, 03:17 AM

Glad to see no one is hurt. This is the internet, cheapest, easiest, and safest way to talk shiit...lol, so don't take anything said on here to heart.

BlewByYouEvo
09-15-2008, 07:35 AM
I'm curious... if Robi was driving... did he compensate you for all damages and depreciation of the vehicle due to the wreck? If you don't want to say, you don't have to... just really curious as to how finances would play out in a situation like this. =x

He is covering all of the damages, its not costing me anything to fix it.

Blitanicle99
09-15-2008, 08:32 AM
Glad to see no one is hurt. This is the internet, cheapest, easiest, and safest way to talk shiit...lol, so don't take anything said on here to heart.

Well said.

Blitanicle99
09-15-2008, 08:43 AM

Don't make excuses because you can't read, you illiterate child.

CosmoLTW
09-15-2008, 12:09 PM
Holy crap, there actually is a nice guy on this forum?! He wasn't driving it. Blitanicle and I were working pit crew for him so we were there and saw it happen, unlike you WickedIXMR. You really need to learn to just shut your damm mouth. What's your deal dude? You so insecure about your lackluster Evo that you have to hate on someone that can actually completely build his car and race it and actually achieve his goals, whereas all you can do is sit on here and hate on people. Get a life dude, seriously. Even Nick's being cool about it so why can't you be?

CosmoLTW
09-15-2008, 12:15 PM
I'm just going to be straight up honest. Your attitude is getting incredibly old. You won't run your mouth like that in person if I'm standing there. I can promise that. And if you do you won't be able to again with out a stutter. That's a promise.

hydroshutter
09-15-2008, 02:06 PM
I'm just going to be straight up honest. Your attitude is getting incredibly old. You won't run your mouth like that in person if I'm standing there. I can promise that. And if you do you won't be able to again with out a stutter. That's a promise.

:lmfao: Tough guy.

Btw, I'm not taking sides, I would hate to be in the same situation the Evo owner is in right now, and I CERTAINLY would not wish that situation on my worst enemy. ;)

UpSideDownDesi
09-15-2008, 02:33 PM
if you don't then why the fuk did you make this thread?

Fred Sanford
09-15-2008, 02:45 PM
WickedIXMR better look out, the white version of the n1gga from The Green Mile is getting angry. He's already throwing the ethugging out in generous amounts.
So, how exactly do you plan to make IXMR develop a stutter mister cosmoLTGay? Are you a board certified neurologist? Do you plan on performing a lobotomy or some similar procedure?
In any case, you must have a miniscule cawk to actually get so worked up over the internets. Here is some advice, build a bridge and get over it. Chaka khan!

EJ25RUN
09-15-2008, 02:58 PM
Lol you called me out? Haha you just said I would get my ass handed to me at the track. And yes I would I dont road race. Tell him to race me in the 1/4 mile.

And on that note, i'm done with this thread/

Blitanicle99
09-15-2008, 03:01 PM
And on that note, i'm done with this thread/

Damn, I definately did not catch that the first time lol

BlewByYouEvo
09-15-2008, 05:51 PM

Thank you for admitting to all of IA that you have no driving skill.

Blitanicle99
09-15-2008, 08:59 PM
Game over.

Echonova
09-15-2008, 09:23 PM
Lol you called me out? Haha you just said I would get my ass handed to me at the track. And yes I would I dont road race. Tell him to race me in the 1/4 mile.*waits for Thacker to post*

NevrNufTorq
09-15-2008, 09:37 PM
Thank you for admitting to all of IA that you have no driving skill.

how does that mean he has no driving skill?!?!? :thinking:

BlewByYouEvo
09-15-2008, 10:37 PM
how does that mean he has no driving skill?!?!? :thinking:

Anyone can go through the gearbox on a drag strip, road racing takes a ton more skill.

ct9a gsr
09-15-2008, 10:54 PM
Anyone can go through the gearbox on a drag strip, road racing takes a ton more skill.

Not to take sides here... I do agree that road racing takes quite a bit more skill (and monies)... but saying anyone can successfully drag race is quite an over-statement. It takes more skill than you'd think to run a car to its limits without breaking **** and running fast times/traps.

NevrNufTorq
09-15-2008, 10:57 PM
Not to take sides here... I do agree that road racing takes quite a bit more skill (and monies)... but saying anyone can successfully drag race is quite an over-statement. It takes more skill than you'd think to run a car to its limits without breaking **** and running fast times/traps.
i do agree but both take considerable skill :goodjob: learning and setup to drag and how to be fluid to road race but both are tough and some have more natural ability than others but i dont think one is harder than the other and i track my z :2cents:

EJ25RUN
09-15-2008, 11:02 PM
i do agree but both take considerable skill :goodjob: learning and setup to drag and how to be fluid to road race but both are tough and some have more natural ability than others but i dont think one is harder than the other and i track my z :2cents:

Road racing is harder than drag racing. Braking into 10A at road atlanta with a car that can hit 1:50.00 is where you prove your talent. If you haven't done it go do it. And then we can see what you think.

Oh and i don't remember the award for the World's Driving Champion being awarded to a drag racer or oval racer.

ct9a gsr
09-15-2008, 11:07 PM
I personally think solving a Rubik's Cube in under 120seconds... while drunk, is where you prove your talent. If you haven't done it, go do it... and then we can see what you think.

Oh, and I have video proof! ^_^

EJ25RUN
09-15-2008, 11:09 PM
I personally think solving a Rubik's Cube in under 120seconds... while drunk, is where you prove your talent. If you haven't done it, go do it... and then we can see what you think.

What ever man. Gotta have balls to do this \/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q395-F6hAcg&feature=related

BlewByYouEvo
09-15-2008, 11:13 PM
I have been to the drag strip and just dont find it all that challenging, so Im not going off of assumptions. I have done both and hands down road racing is harder. Granted, hitting killer fast times on a drag strip is not a total piece of cake, but I dont think it comes close to the skill required to suceed at road racing. When directly comparing the 2 I would call drag a piece of cake, compared to road racing. Just my opinion.

NevrNufTorq
09-15-2008, 11:14 PM
Road racing is harder than drag racing. Braking into 10A at road atlanta with a car that can hit 1:50.00 is where you prove your talent. If you haven't done it go do it. And then we can see what you think.

Oh and i don't remember the award for the World's Driving Champion being awarded to a drag racer or oval racer.
brother, i dont have to prove anything, i can think whatever i want which is why it says :2cents: it is my opinion, and mine alone, when you do both then come talk to me, how's that? :taun:

;) :D :crazy:

BlewByYouEvo
09-15-2008, 11:14 PM

lol! Im gonna have to try that this weekend ^^

EJ25RUN
09-15-2008, 11:16 PM
brother, i dont have to prove anything, i can think whatever i want which is why it says :2cents: it is my opinion, and mine alone, when you do both then come talk to me, how's that? :taun:

;) :D :crazy:

Prove what? Im not one of the morons on here calling people out and sh!t.

I gave you some straight forward facts.

It's not my fault nor do i care that your "opinion" is that 1+1 does not = 2

NevrNufTorq
09-15-2008, 11:17 PM
I have been to the drag strip and just dont find it all that challenging, so Im not going off of assumptions. I have done both and hands down road racing is harder. Granted, hitting killer fast times on a drag strip is not a total piece of cake, but I dont think it comes close to the skill required to suceed at road racing. When directly comparing the 2 I would call drag a piece of cake, compared to road racing. Just my opinion.

and having done both in i hope powerful cars(dont know what you drive) i can respect your opinion!! :cheers:

EJ25RUN
09-15-2008, 11:20 PM
and having done both in i hope powerful cars(dont know what you drive) i can respect your opinion!! :cheers:

I've done both....have you?

btw....in my mindframe power aint everything. All i did was get my brakes system updated to be safe. Power is a bonus when everything else is ready for more.

NevrNufTorq
09-15-2008, 11:24 PM

no, i only said i did in all these post to piss you off!!! :lmfao:

did i not say i track my z? think i did, go to lil taly and barber when i can

i drag and drift too but not drift so well but it's only for fun. wanna know what i run, check the fastest times list youngun :rolleyes:

EJ25RUN
09-15-2008, 11:25 PM
no, i only said i did in all these post to piss you off!!! :lmfao:

did i not say i track my z? think i did, go to lil taly and barber when i can

i drag and drift too but not drift so well but it's only for fun. wanna know what i run, check the fastest times list youngun :rolleyes:

Is your car Blue and you were at little talladega 1 month ago?

NevrNufTorq
09-15-2008, 11:28 PM

btw....in my mindframe power aint everything. All i did was get my brakes system updated to be safe. Power is a bonus when everything else is ready for more.

def so for road racing, then suspension, then power.

drag is or i should say 'should be' suspension, power, then brakes. but you and i both know guys usually go for power first in drag when suspension is key to getting the power to the ground. :D

NevrNufTorq
09-15-2008, 11:31 PM
Is your car Blue and you were at little talladega 1 month ago?
sorry it wasnt mine, i havent been out to lil tally since may :( love playing there!! no worries about nothing there!!! you can press and really get to the limits of you and your car with out the worry of tearing anything up unless you get unlucky or dont follow the rules :doh:

oh, but yes, my z is blue with a high rise cf hood with the sides painted. it comes to the v meets when i dont get the poopra out cause race fuel isnt cheap :no:

EJ25RUN
09-15-2008, 11:34 PM
sorry it wasnt mine, i havent been out to lil tally since may :( love playing there!! no worries about nothing there!!! you can press and really get to the limits of you and your car with out the worry of tearing anything up unless you get unlucky or dont follow the rules :doh:

LOL actually, i was at a Z1 event there earlier this year and some white Z from New York managed to go almost go into the river on the right side of the track right after turn one. A tree stump saved the car from going in the river.

There was an instructor at the event i went to recently and was wondering if that was you but guess not.

ct9a gsr
09-15-2008, 11:34 PM
Dave has enough toys to do any kind of racing you can think of... bastard. =x

<3

^_^

EJ25RUN
09-15-2008, 11:35 PM
00 GSR 13.33@114 (355/304),'02 Busa (secret #'s)sold, '92 LX 5.0, '04 X5 4.4i, '04 STi(505/481), 02 MTI ZO7 427 (540/518), '93 Supra TT Hardtop, '06 Dodge Megacab Dually , '02 S2000 Supercharged

:eek:

NevrNufTorq
09-15-2008, 11:37 PM

<3

^_^
as always, ty sir, i am a blessed and vey fortunate individual!!!! now if i could only keep them all running at the same time that would be SOMETHING :lmfao:

NevrNufTorq
09-15-2008, 11:39 PM
LOL actually, i was at a Z1 event there earlier this year and some white Z from New York managed to go almost go into the river on the right side of the track right after turn one. A tree stump saved the car from going in the river.

There was an instructor at the event i went to recently and was wondering if that was you but guess not.
i can promise you i will never be an instructor!! i said i can road race, not that i was a pro or even close to one :( i've been taught enough to be decent and the z makes up for the rest :yes:

BlewByYouEvo
09-16-2008, 07:42 AM

Yessir :cheers:

I drive a fully build Evo with a big turbo. I have to turn the boost down at the track (road coarse) because I seem to run faster with less power on some tracks. Too much power can be a bad thing at times regardless of what alot of people may think.

Psycho
09-16-2008, 12:57 PM

<3

^_^
Holy sh1t dude, where have you been? I haven't seen you in like 2 years. Don't go to Gwinnett meets no more, huh?

IndianStig
09-16-2008, 02:21 PM
that really sucks