PDA

View Full Version : LET'S TALK CRACKERS

Sammich
09-11-2008, 08:18 AM
WHY THEY BE HATIN? WHY WHEN IT RAIN, THEY SMELL LIKE FIDO? WHY WHEN THEY SEE A BLACK MAN DOING SOMETHING, THEY HATE? WHY WHEN THEY SEE A BLACK MAN SELLIN YEH, THEY HATE AND TRY TO LOCK EM UP? WHY THEY WANA WEAR HOODS, THEY SCARED TO SHOW THEIR FACES?

http://www.comedycentral.com/images/shows/chappelle/episodes/season1/101_chappelle_m4.jpg

Ed
09-11-2008, 08:25 AM
HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT...

PBS MADE ANOTHER USELESS THREAD...

Sammich
09-11-2008, 08:31 AM
USELESS LIKE UR BRAZILIAN CULTURE...EXCEPT UR WOMEN OF COURSE...THEY ARE USEFULL FOR FULL BLOWN ERECTIONS...STILL DONT SEE WHY UR MOM CALLED U E.D.

mocha latte cupcake
09-11-2008, 08:32 AM
lets talk brothas...

WHY THEY HATIN WHEN THE SEE A WHITE MAN WITH SOME POLOS ON? WHY THEY HATIN WHEN THEY SEE -ME- ROLLIN? HOW COME THEY GOTTA SAY WHITE PEOPLE IS CRAZY WHEN WE USE MAYONAISSE ON STUFF? HOW COME THEY LOOK @ US FUNNY WHEN WE SOULJA BOI IN DA CLUB WITH OUR RED DRANK? HOW COME THEY SCARED OF THEY BABY MAMA?

BKgen®
09-11-2008, 08:36 AM
HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT...

QFMFT

Sammich
09-11-2008, 08:36 AM
lets talk brothas...

WHY THEY HATIN WHEN THE SEE A WHITE MAN WITH SOME POLOS ON?

CUZ USUALLY THE SAME POLO'S YALL WEARIN..IS THE SAME ONES WE WEARIN

NXT QUESTION

WHY THEY HATIN WHEN THEY SEE -ME- ROLLIN?

CUZ U HAVE ALL THE BAD ASS LOLI'S W/ U...SO I SLASH UR TIRES SO U CAN NO LONGER ROLL..BUT HOBBLE

NXT QUESTION

HOW COME THEY GOTTA SAY WHITE PEOPLE IS CRAZY WHEN WE USE MAYONAISSE ON STUFF?

CUZ MAYO SHOULD ONLY BE USED ON HAMBURGERS AND CHEESEBURGERS ALIKE...NOT ON TURKEY SAMMICHES

NXT QUESTION

HOW COME THEY LOOK @ US FUNNY WHEN WE SOULJA BOI IN DA CLUB WITH OUR RED DRANK?

CUZ YALL CRACKUHZ LACK DANCE SKILLS..ITS BEEN A KNOWN FACT SINCE THE 5TH CENTURY BCE

NXT QUESTION

HOW COME THEY SCARED OF THEY BABY MAMA?

CUZ THEM BISHES BE CRAZY..ASKING FOR CHILD SUPPORT..I MEAN HELL WHAT WOULD U DO IN A SITUATION LIKE THAT

ANSWHUHD

mocha latte cupcake
09-11-2008, 08:43 AM
[QUOTE=Sammich]WHY THEY BE HATIN?
cause honestly, you got that white, that purp, that brown and that green

WHY WHEN IT RAIN, THEY SMELL LIKE FIDO?

thats a common misconception, what you're smelling is really your afro sheen and nappy doo rag finally recieving a wash, but being that its close to ya face, you blame whitey

WHY WHEN THEY SEE A BLACK MAN DOING SOMETHING, THEY HATE?
cause generally they be causin mischeif! rollin dice, sellin rock, loitering, these are all dangerous things, we're trying to help you

WHY WHEN THEY SEE A BLACK MAN SELLIN YEH, THEY HATE AND TRY TO LOCK EM UP?
cause we white! all we care about is taxes, you're cheatin me outta my better life style cause i can't tax that bill and some you just made by sellin to that hood rat. jail time teaches you a better understand of how much "nicer" jails could be if you just paid your taxes..

WHY THEY WANA WEAR HOODS, THEY SCARED TO SHOW THEIR FACES?
i know me personally, i wear hoods b/c i don't wanna get muh hurrs wet. you know how long it takes to achieve sexy status when you got something other than corn rows?

also on that note: white people fear the hood more than you do, whens the last time you saw a cracka wearin a hood? i can't say i have seen one in a while, however i was in atl a few weeks back... rolled down MLK, and every brotha in there had his fubu hood up... thats scary chit to a cracka! ya'll got it backwards!

Sammich
09-11-2008, 08:45 AM
i know me personally, i wear hoods b/c i don't wanna get muh hurrs wet. you know how long it takes to achieve sexy status when you got something other than corn rows?

also on that note: white people fear the hood more than you do, whens the last time you saw a cracka wearin a hood? i can't say i have seen one in a while, however i was in atl a few weeks back... rolled down MLK, and every brotha in there had his fubu hood up... thats scary chit to a cracka! ya'll got it backwards!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HELL I WAS SCARED WALKIN DOWN THAT ROAD TOO..ME AND THE WIFE WHEN WE WENT TO THE ATL...WE WALKED ALL THE WAY FROM TEH WESTIN, THRU THE GHETTO TO GO TO THE MLK MUSEUM...I WAS LIKE...WATCH ONE OF THESE BUMS TRY TO BE LIKE "SNATCHES" ON MY WALLET:lmfao:

alpine_aw11
09-11-2008, 10:07 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HELL I WAS SCARED WALKIN DOWN THAT ROAD TOO..ME AND THE WIFE WHEN WE WENT TO THE ATL...WE WALKED ALL THE WAY FROM TEH WESTIN, THRU THE GHETTO TO GO TO THE MLK MUSEUM...I WAS LIKE...WATCH ONE OF THESE BUMS TRY TO BE LIKE "SNATCHES" ON MY WALLET:lmfao:

ATL bums are seriously insane. The daytime bums are always friendly, but when the Wizards of the Night come out you gotta check yo shyt. I went to stay with my friends at GA state last weekend and we were out walking at around 1 in the morning or so and holy shyt we got harassed. "I know you got money, you look like you got it lemme get some young man." BISH I'M BROKE LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE YOU DAMN BUM. Just make sure to travel in groups, one crazy bum equals at least 3 white kids, they got nothin to lose.

Sammich
09-11-2008, 10:11 AM
ATL bums are seriously insane. The daytime bums are always friendly, but when the Wizards of the Night come out you gotta check yo shyt. I went to stay with my friends at GA state last weekend and we were out walking at around 1 in the morning or so and holy shyt we got harassed. "I know you got money, you look like you got it lemme get some young man." BISH I'M BROKE LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE YOU DAMN BUM. Just make sure to travel in groups, one crazy bum equals at least 3 white kids, they got nothin to lose.

LULZ YEA IT WAS MID DAY LIKE 12 WHEN WE STARTED OUT ON OUR 'ADVENTURE'...BUT ON OUR WAY BACK...IT WAS STARTING TO GET DARK:lmfao:

alpine_aw11
09-11-2008, 10:13 AM
LULZ YEA IT WAS MID DAY LIKE 12 WHEN WE STARTED OUT ON OUR 'ADVENTURE'...BUT ON OUR WAY BACK...IT WAS STARTING TO GET DARK:lmfao:

Lol the difference between day and night there is crazy. I swear half the ATL bums are nocturnal, that or they're just too cracked out and crazy to just to go ****ing sleep and stop bothering me.

Sammich
09-11-2008, 10:14 AM
:lmao::lmao:

GLAD WE GOT BACK IN TIME

mocha latte cupcake
09-11-2008, 10:15 AM
thats what i'm sayin... they travel in packs... bums are like wolves... they won't attack if one of their own might get hurt... best decoy is an empty soda can or a handful of pennies if they attack... then run like no tomorrow!

blackboi50
09-11-2008, 10:15 AM
why is everybody screaming??? :cry:......(caps lock ftL)......1

mocha latte cupcake
09-11-2008, 10:16 AM
HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOIN IN HERE! RAWR RAWR CAPS LOCKS ANGRY!

blackboi50
09-11-2008, 10:18 AM
HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOIN IN HERE! RAWR RAWR CAPS LOCKS ANGRY!

:cry:.......*runs away*.......its not even halloween yet!!!! :(:(......1

Sammich
09-11-2008, 10:18 AM
why is everybody screaming??? :cry:......(caps lock ftL)......1

B*TCHES ARENT ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD

mocha latte cupcake
09-11-2008, 10:19 AM
THEN WHAT YOU DOIN IN THIS THREAD SAMMICH BISH! I'MA TELL LIL DEBBIE YOU BEEN CHEATIN WITH THAT HOSTESS BISH YOU AFTERNOON CHILDS SNACK!

blackboi50
09-11-2008, 10:19 AM
B*TCHES ARENT ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD

ay u half steppin moist as$ beeshhhh!!!!

ill go where i feel like :2up: :321: :smilefu:......*stands in B-boy stance*........1

blackboi50
09-11-2008, 10:20 AM
THEN WHAT YOU DOIN IN THIS THREAD SAMMICH BISH! I'MA TELL LIL DEBBIE YOU BEEN CHEATIN WITH THAT HOSTESS BISH YOU AFTERNOON CHILDS SNACK!

:ninja:........................................... .......1

Sammich
09-11-2008, 10:22 AM

LOOK HERE JAM...DONT MAKE ME THROW U AWAY IN FAVOR OF SMUCKERS

ay u half steppin moist as$ beeshhhh!!!!

ill go where i feel like :2up: :321: :smilefu:......*stands in B-boy stance*........1

I FULLY STEP ON UR NEON

blackboi50
09-11-2008, 10:23 AM
I FULLY STEP ON UR NEON

the same way i stepped all up in ya girl with my puto stick???? :lmfao:.....1

Killer
09-11-2008, 10:23 AM
HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT...

"real talk"

Sport1.3
09-11-2008, 10:24 AM
why them chocolate faces gotta be makin racist threads, always keepin the poor white man down? Why they always complaining about slavery, when they know damn well not even their great grandfather was involved in that monkey business? Why they gotta steal the "we eat hot sauce on everything" stereotype....I eat that sh!t on everything too!! Why they gotta stealz the white womanz with big asses all time!!! wHY THEY only buy $1.25 in gas to get home but spend $14 on a lotto ticket and some cigarellos?

Sammich
the same way i stepped all up in ya girl with my puto stick???? :lmfao:.....1

SPEAKING OF WHICH...HOW'S UR GIRL RECOVERING?:ninja:

mocha latte cupcake
WHATEVER WHY DON'T YOU C WALK IT OUTTA THIS THREAD YOU MAXIMA A E FLUFFER!

Sammich
09-11-2008, 10:25 AM
why them chocolate faces gotta be makin racist threads, always keepin the poor white man down? Why they always complaining about slavery, when they know damn well not even their great grandfather was involved in that monkey business? Why they gotta steal the "we eat hot sauce on everything" stereotype....I eat that sh!t on everything too!! Why they gotta stealz the white womanz with big asses all time!!! wHY THEY only buy $1.25 in gas to get home but spend $14 on a lotto ticket and some cigarellos?

SHUT UP AND GIVE ME MY REPARATIONS BISH

"real talk"

DONT GET CAUGHT SLIPPIN...

mocha latte cupcake
09-11-2008, 10:26 AM
I GOT J00R REP'S RIGHT HERE NEGRO! :2up:

Sammich
WHATEVER WHY DON'T YOU C WALK IT OUTTA THIS THREAD YOU MAXIMA A E FLUFFER!

SPEAKIN OF WHICH...I WISH I HAD SOME EXTRA CASH TO GET THAT DAMN ENGINE COVER SHIZ...:(

I NEED TO GET SOME ORANGE LIGHTS FOR MY A/C/HEADUNIT CUZ SOME OF MY LIGHTS WENT OUT...UPGRADE TIME:D

blackboi50
SPEAKING OF WHICH...HOW'S UR GIRL RECOVERING?:ninja:

dont try to switch it meirda!!!!!!....shes fine!!!! had her walking funny last night though!!!! :D......1

Sport1.3

ohyousumbitch

Sammich
I GOT J00R REP'S RIGHT HERE NEGRO! :2UP:

DO EET...ILL LEAVE SOMETHING IN UR REPS WORSE THAN INTERRACIAL ANAL:lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Killer
09-11-2008, 10:27 AM

DONT GET CAUGHT SLIPPIN...

i'm going to keep my posts as simple as possible today.....

lirl...

alpine_aw11
You guys are redonkulous. Next weekend when I go to the A I'm going to snap some pics of these ever elusive Wizards of the Night in their natural habitat.

Sammich
dont try to switch it meirda!!!!!!....shes fine!!!! had her walking funny last night though!!!! :D......1

DONT FRONT SHE WAS WALKIN FUNNY WHEN SHE WALKED IN UR HOUSE

SORRY MY DUDE..SHE ASKED FOR IT:lmfao:

i'm going to keep my posts as simple as possible today.....

lirl...

PEAZ DO..CUZ YESTERDAY U WAS JUST FUKIN UP:lmfao:

Sammich
09-11-2008, 10:28 AM
You guys are redonkulous. Next weekend when I go to the A I'm going to snap some pics of these ever elusive Wizards of the Night in their natural habitat.
*WAITS*

Sport1.3
09-11-2008, 10:28 AM
DO EET...ILL LEAVE SOMETHING IN UR REPS WORSE THAN INTERRACIAL ANAL:lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

as long as its not white dude/black chick.....nothing worse than watching that

mocha latte cupcake
09-11-2008, 10:29 AM
bwhahaha killer messin up on the ghetto speak

sammich better tone down that talk or he's gunna get a whole PM box fulla BANNED J00 BISH!

Sammich
09-11-2008, 10:30 AM
as long as its not white dude/black chick.....nothing worse than watching that

PREACH:lmfao:

BLACK CHICKS DUNT BE LYKIN THAT WHITE SAUCE

UNLESS ITS DRAININ FROM ME LIKE STORM SEWER

Sammich
09-11-2008, 10:31 AM

sammich better tone down that talk or he's gunna get a whole PM box fulla BANNED J00 BISH!

i can't rep you but OMG this picture was going to be youre rep lol

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j128/extrmndor3/funny/m3wi2.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

alpine_aw11
09-11-2008, 10:31 AM
*WAITS*

Hopefully I'll be able to without a pack of them trying to steal my camera. I gotta be a ninja when I do it........:ninja:

DeeAOne
09-11-2008, 10:33 AM
lol @ the whities. they make my day. :lmfao:

mocha latte cupcake
09-11-2008, 10:34 AM
BWHAHAHAHAHA YOU POSTED IT BWHAHAHAHAH

dude i still am over here bustin out cause i can see you straight preparin for the hurricanes gettin j00r red drank stock piled bwhahahaha

Killer
09-11-2008, 10:35 AM

i gawts meh sum cawfie dis mawnin sew i shood b str8 sun!!!!

Sammich
09-11-2008, 10:35 AM
lol @ the whities. they make my day. :lmfao:

WHY THEY BE BUYIN BUSTED ASS WHIPS AND PAINTIN EM FLAT BLACK?

WHY THEY BE PAINTIN WHEELS GREEN AND OTHER PASTELS LIKE THEY YOUNG DRO?

WHY THEY BE BUYING $500 PANTS THAT BE RIPPED? (KILLER DONT RESPOND...U JUST WEAR UR **** SINCE UVE BEEN 12..TIGHT PANTS BASTID)

OH YEA..WHY THEY BE WEARING TIGHT ASS PANTS? (KILLER RESPOND)

Sammich
09-11-2008, 10:36 AM
BWHAHAHAHAHA YOU POSTED IT BWHAHAHAHAH

dude i still am over here bustin out cause i can see you straight preparin for the hurricanes gettin j00r red drank stock piled bwhahahaha

QWIK HURRUHKANEZ BII CUMMINZ GIT DUH K00L AIDZ:lmfao:

i gawts meh sum cawfie dis mawnin sew i shood b str8 sun!!!!

I SWARE I'M TURNIN WHITE CUZ I HAVENT MISSED GETTIN COFFEE IN A MONTH:lmfao:

Killer
09-11-2008, 10:39 AM
QWIK HURRUHKANEZ BII CUMMINZ GIT DUH K00L AIDZ:lmfao:

I SWARE I'M TURNIN WHITE CUZ I HAVENT MISSED GETTIN COFFEE IN A MONTH:lmfao:

dude, i normally drink about 2 cups (one mug) every morning.. well.. we ran out at work... and it's my co-workers turn to buy.... and well.. he's slackin... so i had to dip into my bosses awful gay vanilla coffee... tastes like crap.. but it's better than nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sport1.3
http://i35.tinypic.com/vhrfih.gif

alpine_aw11
WHY THEY BE BUYIN BUSTED ASS WHIPS AND PAINTIN EM FLAT BLACK

Why darkies gotta buy a brand new BMW 5 series and not pay rent?

(my dad just evicted 3 guys yesterday, couldn't come up with 300 a month each for rent and one just bought a 08 535, and has three kids living with him)

DeeAOne
they try to keep up with us nigs in our carpices in sour apple colors.

they hope their rotas will be put up next to some 28's in a music video.

WHY THEY BE BUYING $500 PANTS THAT BE RIPPED? (KILLER DONT RESPOND...U JUST WEAR UR **** SINCE UVE BEEN 12..TIGHT PANTS BASTID)
still dont have an answer for that ish. lol

smaller ****s maybe? dont need as much space.

i answered to the best of my ability. :goodjob: lol

Killer
09-11-2008, 10:40 AM
http://i35.tinypic.com/vhrfih.gif

wtf?? :thinking: :thinking:

Sport1.3
09-11-2008, 10:41 AM
wtf?? :thinking: :thinking:

:lmao:

Sammich
09-11-2008, 10:43 AM
dude, i normally drink about 2 cups (one mug) every morning.. well.. we ran out at work... and it's my co-workers turn to buy.... and well.. he's slackin... so i had to dip into my bosses awful gay vanilla coffee... tastes like crap.. but it's better than nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DO 16 OZ OF COFFEE EVERY MORNING AS I HAVE LEFT MY MUG AT WORK FOR LIKE 3WKS STRAIGHT:eek:

(my dad just evicted 3 guys yesterday, couldn't come up with 300 a month each for rent and one just bought a 08 535, and has three kids living with him)

LULZ

I'M GLAD THE FRIENDS I HAVE KNOW THAT FAMILY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN HAVING A TIGHT RIDE:lmfao:

LOL @ DA1

SPORT...WTF...SPHINCTER (SP?)

Killer
09-11-2008, 10:44 AM

dude...

i do not wear tight jeans... mine are all loose fit, well broken in (in other words.. ripped up cause i'm too poor to buy new ones!!!) slits at the ankle, and faded.......

i'm no emo mother****er son!!!

^^^ that's hulud!!! lol

DeeAOne
09-11-2008, 10:45 AM

(my dad just evicted 3 guys yesterday, couldn't come up with 300 a month each for rent and one just bought a 08 535, and has three kids living with him)lmao and this is why we cant get ahead in society. :doh:

Sammich
09-11-2008, 10:46 AM
KILLER..UR LYIN..IM NOT TALKIN SKIN PANTS..IM TALKIN TIGHT PANTS...

mocha latte cupcake
09-11-2008, 10:46 AM

CAUSE PAINT IS EXPENSIVE... why you buyin 1980's caprice and puttin 8G's worth of wheels on it? same idea lol. nice car with no paint vs busted car with nice wheels

i do it for the ho's you know my green lets them loli's know i got that money. but really i do it b/c i'm jdm bish something you don't know nothin bout!

PANTS CAN COST THAT MUCH?!?!?!?! i'm lost man, my jeans be like $50 bucks lol and last for years lol idk, them some crazy snowmen out there

killer remembers that jordache jeans are where its @ and that if you wear tight pants it hugs da nuts... girls love look @ da nuts.... *this is not a shared view by jm... muh nuts be hidin, like a ninja waitin to attack*

real white boy talk

alpine_aw11
09-11-2008, 10:47 AM
LULZ

I'M GLAD THE FRIENDS I HAVE KNOW THAT FAMILY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN HAVING A TIGHT RIDE:lmfao:

LOL @ DA1

SPORT...WTF...SPHINCTER (SP?)

For real. We've dealt with this abominations of the black community several times, but we have 5 black families as tenants right now that pay on time every month. The guy yesterday at court was lying his ass off too, he said it wasn't his signature on the lease and he would've "gladly paid if he would've came by, I prefer dealing with people face to face." Apparently the judge Judge Judy'd his ass LOL PWNT BISH GET OUT MY HOUSE

Killer
09-11-2008, 10:48 AM
KILLER..UR LYIN..IM NOT TALKIN SKIN PANTS..IM TALKIN TIGHT PANTS...

i'm tellin you... i don't wear tight pants.. or skin pants...

i mean, they may not be JNCO's or PACO's (lirl!!! goodies **** son!!!)

but i do not wear tight pants... anytime i do.. i hurt my junk...

alpine_aw11
09-11-2008, 10:49 AM
Semi-tight 17 dollar Target pants ftw.

Sammich
09-11-2008, 10:52 AM
real white boy talk

SOME N*GGAS DONT PAINT...CUZ THEY STUPID:lmfao:

For real. We've dealt with this abominations of the black community several times, but we have 5 black families as tenants right now that pay on time every month. The guy yesterday at court was lying his ass off too, he said it wasn't his signature on the lease and he would've "gladly paid if he would've came by, I prefer dealing with people face to face." Apparently the judge Judge Judy'd his ass LOL PWNT BISH GET OUT MY HOUSE

LOL

IF IM LATE..IM ONLY LATE BY 4-5 DAYS (WHEN THE CHK COMES LATE) BUT IM ALWAYS ON TIME

i'm tellin you... i don't wear tight pants.. or skin pants...

i mean, they may not be JNCO's or PACO's (lirl!!! goodies **** son!!!)

but i do not wear tight pants... anytime i do.. i hurt my junk...

LULZ @ KILLER'S LYIN ASS

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/1598000/ngbbs3fd18b78a5249.jpg

Killer
09-11-2008, 10:55 AM
real white boy talk

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! jordache!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catnip
09-11-2008, 10:56 AM
i know me personally

lolol

Sammich
09-11-2008, 10:56 AM
KILLER GOT LIKE A 34 WAIST AND BE WEARIN A 30 WAIST PAIR OF JEANS...TIGHT PANTS BISH

Killer
09-11-2008, 11:26 AM
KILLER GOT LIKE A 34 WAIST AND BE WEARIN A 30 WAIST PAIR OF JEANS...TIGHT PANTS BISH

i started to post pictures..... but my email failed me :(

1000cckiller
09-11-2008, 11:29 AM
[QUOTE=Sammich]WHY THEY BE HATIN?
cause honestly, you got that white, that purp, that brown and that green

WHY WHEN IT RAIN, THEY SMELL LIKE FIDO?

thats a common misconception, what you're smelling is really your afro sheen and nappy doo rag finally recieving a wash, but being that its close to ya face, you blame whitey

WHY WHEN THEY SEE A BLACK MAN DOING SOMETHING, THEY HATE?
cause generally they be causin mischeif! rollin dice, sellin rock, loitering, these are all dangerous things, we're trying to help you

WHY WHEN THEY SEE A BLACK MAN SELLIN YEH, THEY HATE AND TRY TO LOCK EM UP?
cause we white! all we care about is taxes, you're cheatin me outta my better life style cause i can't tax that bill and some you just made by sellin to that hood rat. jail time teaches you a better understand of how much "nicer" jails could be if you just paid your taxes..

also on that note: white people fear the hood more than you do, whens the last time you saw a cracka wearin a hood? i can't say i have seen one in a while, however i was in atl a few weeks back... rolled down MLK, and every brotha in there had his fubu hood up... thats scary chit to a cracka! ya'll got it backwards! no one wears fubu anymore dipstick

Sammich
09-11-2008, 11:31 AM
[QUOTE=PURE jdm]no one wears fubu anymore dipstick

BEWL...CRACKERS WEAR FUBU:lmfao:

i started to post pictures..... but my email failed me :(

LULZ U ALREADY FAILING

Killer
09-11-2008, 11:36 AM
[QUOTE=GSXR6STUNNER]

BEWL...CRACKERS WEAR FUBU:lmfao:

LULZ U ALREADY FAILING

just the internetz! not me!

Sammich
09-11-2008, 11:37 AM
LOL

JConner
09-11-2008, 11:44 AM
haha i was just looking through this thread and listning to Neal Boortz and he happened to explain where the word cracker came from at the same time! So according to Boortz the word cracker is from when the white man would crack the whip on a slave. Learn something new everyday listning to Boortz!

Sammich
09-11-2008, 11:44 AM
haha i was just looking through this thread and listning to Neal Boortz and he happened to explain where the word cracker came from at the same time! So according to Boortz the word cracker is from when the white man would crack the whip on a slave. Learn something new everyday listning to Boortz!

WOW JUST WOW

Maniacc
09-11-2008, 11:46 AM
http://i37.tinypic.com/14jvloh.jpg

JConner
09-11-2008, 11:46 AM
WOW JUST WOW

hey now, i didnt say it....boortz did

Sammich
09-11-2008, 11:47 AM
hey now, i didnt say it....boortz did

WOW @ U STATING THE OBVIOUS

-------------------------> EXIT DOOR

USE IT

KTHXBIE

JConner
09-11-2008, 11:49 AM
WOW @ U STATING THE OBVIOUS

-------------------------> EXIT DOOR

USE IT

KTHXBIE

haha excuse me but I had no idea where the word cracker came from until about 3 minutes ago.

Also, does anyone know why all manhole covers in the world are round? (another useless fact i learned from boortz)

Sammich
09-11-2008, 11:50 AM
haha excuse me but I had no idea where the word cracker came from until about 3 minutes ago.

Also, does anyone know why all manhole covers in the world are round? (another useless fact i learned from boortz)

SO N00BCAKE ASSES LIKE URSELF KNOW THE GEOMETRY OF A PERFECT RIM JOB?

JConner
09-11-2008, 11:53 AM
SO N00BCAKE ASSES LIKE URSELF KNOW THE GEOMETRY OF A PERFECT RIM JOB?

haha sorry but im not a NOOB, ive been on this forum since it first started. I bet you can't remember the last time you had a rim job.

Sammich
09-11-2008, 11:53 AM
haha sorry but im not a NOOB, ive been on this forum since it first started. I bet you can't remember the last time you had a rim job.

*INSERT MOM JOKE HERE*

DJ Maestro
09-11-2008, 11:54 AM

Apr. 2006 is not when IA "first started". :no:

JConner
09-11-2008, 11:56 AM
Apr. 2006 is not when IA "first started". :no:

you know it is possible to have other usernames right? lost password + lost e-mail password = new username

Sammich
09-11-2008, 11:57 AM
AE = PERMABAN

DJ Maestro
09-11-2008, 12:25 PM
AE = PERMABAN

The tr00f. :yes:

mocha latte cupcake
09-11-2008, 12:26 PM
i stand by everything i done wrotes as da tr00f!

DJ Maestro
09-11-2008, 12:27 PM
Da tr00f shall set u freez.

JConner
09-11-2008, 12:27 PM
AE = PERMABAN

what does AE=PERMAN mean? Sorry, I am not up to date on my 'i surf the internet all day' lingo.

DJ Maestro
09-11-2008, 12:38 PM
Alter Ego = Permanent Ban

mocha latte cupcake
09-11-2008, 12:39 PM
OOOO perhaps the greatest super jdm mod of all time should IP check some names... hmm *ponders about doing such a thing*

DJ Maestro
09-11-2008, 12:40 PM
OOOO perhaps the greatest super jdm mod of all time should IP check some names... hmm *ponders about doing such a thing*

Doo eet! :D

mocha latte cupcake
09-11-2008, 12:43 PM
yawn. legit nuf for me. -disappointed @ lack of creativity-

Killer
09-11-2008, 12:47 PM
what does AE=PERMAN mean? Sorry, I am not up to date on my 'i surf the internet all day' lingo.

........... you don't have to be on the intrunoot all day to understand english good sir...

DJ Maestro
09-11-2008, 12:49 PM
........... you don't have to be on the intrunoot all day to understand english good sir...

He could have thought it meant something like....

Altered English = Permed Man

:???:

mocha latte cupcake
09-11-2008, 12:56 PM
:thinking: i'm so lost on what you just said...

DJ Maestro
09-11-2008, 01:00 PM
:thinking: i'm so lost on what you just said...

Arriving Early = Pertinent Banana :thinking:

mocha latte cupcake
09-11-2008, 01:01 PM
ALBINO ELEPHANTS = Pigmy babies?

DJ Maestro
09-11-2008, 01:08 PM
Astronomical Explosion = Perky Boobies ??

Killer
09-11-2008, 01:31 PM
anal envelope=pointy boomstick

Sammich
09-11-2008, 01:34 PM

DOO EET OR ELSE LUCY AND HALEY GITZ EET...

ULTARAPE AND ULTADROWNINTHEWATERYDEPTHSOFATLANTICOCEANZ:ninja:

DJ Maestro
09-11-2008, 01:40 PM
DOO EET OR ELSE LUCY AND HALEY GITZ EET...

ULTARAPE AND ULTADROWNINTHEWATERYDEPTHSOFATLANTICOCEANZ:ninja:

He alreadyz deed eet you lateshowinheadlightstealinpostwhore. :D

Sammich
09-11-2008, 01:41 PM
He alreadyz deed eet you lateshowinheadlightstealinpostwhore. :D

eye bii dat poss hore

DJ Maestro
09-11-2008, 01:48 PM
eye bii dat poss hore

Yeah, fortythousandstrong. :goodjob:

Sammich
09-11-2008, 01:49 PM