PDA

View Full Version : Misc My daughter speaks!!!

blackshine007
09-11-2008, 12:29 AM
I just want to say that being a father is awesome. Expensive, but awesome. I made this vid while I was at the park and she just started conversating to us about something she only knows about. She seemed excited about it so what can I say? I could only share her enthusiasm about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omHnOAYfaf4

What I thought was even more cute was that after I posted the vid on youtube I had her sitting in my lap and I played the vid. She immediately started talking again trying to mimic herself! So I figure that I was gonna watch another cute kid doing the baby talking thing and when I did that, why did she start crying? So I put her vid back on and back to talking she went. It's amazing how you get to see a child blossom and grow right before you. Not so long ago I watched her ooze out of the womb and now I'm cheezing that she's doing little things like trying to sit up on her on and most of all, talking!

I know there's a video section here, but I thought that my vid fit best in the lifestyle section. If you're a parent, please feel free to share your comments and your enthusiasm with me.

T.C.
09-12-2008, 03:37 AM
Congrats! My daughter started 2nd grade this year and got a 95 or above in every subject on her progress report today. I am so proud

blackshine007
09-12-2008, 05:50 AM
^^It makes you feel good to know that your daughter is intelligent, doesn't it? I was doing homework with my other daughter and after I showed her how to do it the first time she basicly had it set the rest of the way. I didn't have to stand over her or anything. And she's 3. I'm so proud of my kids![tear]