09-11-2008, 12:05 AM
Why are republicans so shallow??

calling the reporter "sweetie"
OMFG SEXIST!!

lipstick on a pig
OMFG SEXIST!!

barack Hussein obama
OMFG ISLAMIC EXTREMIST TERRORIST

Honestly tho,when Senator Obama made those "SEXIST" remarks, i dont even think he was trying to be sexist. i mean the man has 2 daughters and a wife, raised by single mom, and has great relations with many females throughout his life. Unlike Mr. Maverick, who uses a female as a PR stunt to get votes, laughs at a remark made by a supporter calling Senator Clinton a "B", probably cheated on his 1st wife so he can get married to a rich woman so can pursue his personal ambitions.

AlanŽ
09-11-2008, 12:40 AM

OMFG SEXIST!!

lipstick on a pig
OMFG SEXIST!!

barack Hussein obama

Honestly tho,when Senator Obama made those "SEXIST" remarks, i dont even think he was trying to be sexist. i mean the man has 2 daughters and a wife, raised by single mom, and has great relations with many females throughout his life. Unlike Mr. Maverick, who uses a female as a PR stunt to get votes, laughs at a remark made by a supporter calling Senator Clinton a "B", probably cheated on his 1st wife so he can get married to a rich woman so can pursue his personal ambitions.

I think only idiot extreme GOP members believe that although I myself have heard several remarks from both Obama himself and member's of his camp that have kind of made me go :doh: that will come back to bite him in the ass.

4dmin
09-11-2008, 08:18 AM
I think only idiot extreme GOP members believe that although I myself have heard several remarks from both Obama himself and member's of his camp that have kind of made me go :doh: that will come back to bite him in the ass.

like what i hope it wasn't "lipstick on a pig" which is a common political phrase even used by mccain earlier in the year ;)

JConner
09-11-2008, 12:11 PM

OMFG SEXIST!!

lipstick on a pig
OMFG SEXIST!!

barack Hussein obama

wow, do you realize that IF Obama gets elected everytime a white person says somethign negative about him it is going to be turned into racism!

supposidly "community organizer" is now a code word for black when a McCain supporter uses it
http://wcbstv.com/politics/paterson.mccain.palin.2.813646.html

it's only going to get worse

LightningSpeed
09-11-2008, 09:49 PM
i got my popcorn and soda!