09-10-2008, 03:36 PM
1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera S 4-Door
139,006 miles
Power Windows
Power Locks
Cruise Control
V6, Automatic

Good:
Old people owned and meticulously maintained, grandparents bought in '99 with 73k on it and sold to me with 127k.
I have all service records from 1999-2007
Paint is still pretty damned good.
Interior is immaculate.
Tires all have nearly 100% tread.
Would make a good first car or just a cheap daily for A-B driving.
Reliable, never broke down on my Grandparents or I and gets in the area of 25mpg mixed driving.

Not so Good:
Needs a right front fender to be pretty again ($28.71 from Pull-A-Part)...still drives just fine.
AC blows hard but will lose charge after a day or two, has a leak in the system...heat still works great of course.
Interior latch on driver's door broke loose on the inside, I JB-Welded it and it has worked fine for months, outer latch always been fine.
Driver's window motor is going out, slow and intermittent going up and down.
One valve cover leaks some oil.

_________

I bought this car from my Grandmother back in September of last year and drove it through July of this year. The car was in a slight accident and instead of fixing it, my Grandmother decided to get a new Malibu and sold this to me cheap as my ex-roommate had wrecked my previous daily. Only things I had to fix on it was some cutting to the right-front fender to avoid rubbing the tire and plastic-weld on the radiator over-flow tank (hasn't leaked a bit in all the time I've owned it).
I have the title in hand and am ready for a sale. This is my last "extra" car to get rid of and I need to do so before the end of the month. I realize what it is and any reasonable offer will take the car home.

Since I have to throw a price out there, $1,000 or best offer

Pics of interior and engine bay to come later tonight or tomorrow, need new batteries.

Brick
09-10-2008, 04:30 PM
Must say I'd be willing to trade for a dirtbike or fast go-kart also :D

Bigt8aford
09-10-2008, 08:34 PM
i have a 1974 suzuki 550( not runing) for trade and a extra engine and a whole bunch of parts.

Brick
09-10-2008, 11:04 PM
i have a 1974 suzuki 550( not runing) for trade and a extra engine and a whole bunch of parts.

No thanks, would prefer something running and probably early 90's I guess.

Brick
09-12-2008, 08:43 PM
The car just sold.