PDA

View Full Version : Attn: All Who Feared The End of Earth

Brett
09-10-2008, 06:16 AM
Well you dumb fucks, The damn Collider was turned on at 7:32 GMT this morning...... NO BLACK HOLES, and the earth is still here.

~shakes head~

Bunch of dumb ass people thinking this would cause the end of the world.

Spektrewing386
09-10-2008, 06:22 AM
did they just turn it on and speed up the particles or did they actually start colliding them? because all the articles just say they spun them around

Hulud
09-10-2008, 06:23 AM
i didnt think they were gonna collide them until october

Echonova
09-10-2008, 06:26 AM
Dammit, now I gotta pay the hooker.

Brett
09-10-2008, 06:27 AM
They did not collide anything yet, they will do that in October. BUT people still freaked by them just hitting the power button..... Today they just sent one beam around the 17 mile tube.

One thing I do hope they get from this machine is the proof of other dimensions. They say this machine may be able to prove that theory as well.

EJ25RUN
09-10-2008, 06:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBJl2zZZ_kQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c51JNQ1nH_o

all i see are the videos of the scientist and not what happened inside the thing.

Nemesis
09-10-2008, 07:26 AM
DOOM

EJ25RUN
09-10-2008, 07:32 AM
anyone look at any of the comments on youtube about this?

The religious freaks have made way in and are like "god obviously didn't want us to know about this" Fvckin tools.

sabastian458
09-10-2008, 07:33 AM
they only set 1 beam arround clockwise and it wasnt even near full power. They "hope" that the 2nd test to run the counterclockwise beam goes smoothly, and that it will be at least another year before they can make full power tests.

it will be something like 4 years later, if anything were to go wrong, before we would know. They "believe" that if something were to go wrong, that people will start to see a glow coming from the Indian Ocean that no one could explain. Weird.

EJ25RUN
09-10-2008, 07:41 AM
they only set 1 beam arround clockwise and it wasnt even near full power. They "hope" that the 2nd test to run the counterclockwise beam goes smoothly, and that it will be at least another year before they can make full power tests.

it will be something like 4 years later, if anything were to go wrong, before we would know. They "believe" that if something were to go wrong, that people will start to see a glow coming from the Indian Ocean that no one could explain. Weird.

wow...link?

ATK_Designs
09-10-2008, 08:27 AM
it'd be interesting how this going to lead into the future. I hope they don't get greedy and be like: "let's turn up the boost a little bit and see.......................................kabooooo ommmmmm........................................... oh my rod, my d1ck is being sucked in..................oh noes.............."whooosh"......"

"beep......beep.......beep......Mars to Earth, Mars to Earth. Anyone's back home? We're ready to come back."

"Oh noes, where did Earth go?"

Wwhoooooshhhhh....

.....................~silent~...........

ShooterMcGavin
09-10-2008, 08:37 AM
you sure we just haven't felt the effects bc of the time difference? :lmfao:

DJ Maestro
09-10-2008, 08:42 AM
you sure we just haven't felt the effects bc of the time difference? :lmfao:

Hahahaha!!! Time zones FTL. :lmfao:

turbosx©
09-10-2008, 09:11 AM
the fish are gonna go crazy

Ran
09-10-2008, 09:18 AM
Actually, we were all sucked into an alternate reality. You just can't tell at first. :ninja:

Psycho
09-10-2008, 09:20 AM
it'd be interesting how this going to lead into the future. I hope they don't get greedy and be like: "let's turn up the boost a little bit and see.......................................kabooooo ommmmmm........................................... oh my rod, my d1ck is being sucked in..................oh noes.............."whooosh"......"

"beep......beep.......beep......Mars to Earth, Mars to Earth. Anyone's back home? We're ready to come back."

"Oh noes, where did Earth go?"

Wwhoooooshhhhh....

.....................~silent~...........
Or worse, they could crack the block. Lets just hope the head gasket holds up.

DeutscheBAG!
09-10-2008, 11:59 AM
well at least we know the machine is NOT pregnant