PDA

View Full Version : NOPI MotorSports

OldSchool87
09-09-2008, 03:41 PM
:locked: All done

quickdodgeŽ
09-09-2008, 07:26 PM
So? I believe that this is common knowledge. And 87 is hardly old school. Later, QD.

DESTRO_91
09-09-2008, 07:41 PM
So? I believe that this is common knowledge. And 87 is hardly old school. Later, QD.
No mercy! LOL

.::UNKNOWN::.
09-09-2008, 07:47 PM
lirl:lmfao:

Evil Goat
09-09-2008, 09:21 PM
and yet still....noone cares.

OldSchool87
09-09-2008, 10:44 PM
Yeah, and its hardly new school as well.

OldSchool87
09-09-2008, 10:48 PM
I only made this post because i'm sick of all these f**k wad IA people calling NOPI asking to buy NOPI Nationals tickets. so i guess its not realy common Knowledge when 100 F**k wads a day call about it. Any ways, Nice suit.

Vteckidd
09-09-2008, 10:50 PM
I only made this post because i'm sick of all these f**k wad IA people calling NOPI asking to buy NOPI Nationals tickets. so i guess its not realy common Knowledge when 100 F**k wads a day call about it. Any ways, Nice suit.
And this is why your company SUCKS

BURN IN HELL

THe only **** wads are YOU. :cheers:

OldSchool87
09-09-2008, 11:00 PM
AAAWWWW. dont hurt my fillings Mrkidd. Your like the rest of the haters. you know you call up nopi once a week looking for parts. your secrets safe with me.lol

Vteckidd
09-09-2008, 11:03 PM
I RAN NOPI ASSHAT, im more OLDSCHOOL than you are.

Tell BObby i said HI

Vteckidd
09-09-2008, 11:04 PM
FYI my NOPI SALES> your SALES

OldSchool87
09-09-2008, 11:07 PM
FYI my NOPI SALES> your SALES
What?

LongLiveH2b
09-09-2008, 11:10 PM
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q285/MadKakashi/FAIL.jpg

OldSchool87
09-09-2008, 11:16 PM
Nice P****

quickdodgeŽ
09-10-2008, 05:31 AM

So you think every one that calls NAPI about The Ricer-Er-Riffic Contest is from IA? And you think IA members are "f**k wads?" Nice. This, not only has been quoted, but a screen shot has been taken. This ought to be nice to send over to Mr. Meyers to show him how you treat customers and to show what you (as a rep of NAPI) spread around. Lolol @ idiots. Later, QD.

Echonova
09-10-2008, 06:33 AM
This mindset is the reason the company you work for is in the toilet... Just waiting to be flushed.

I guess what I'm really trying to say is you're a peanut floating in a turd. GL with the job search.

Jaimecbr900
09-10-2008, 07:48 AM
Ironically enough, although NOPI is trying very hard to make it a point to distance themselves from "Motorsports Nationals"......they are allowing "Motorsports Nationals" to use both it's well known mascot and the NOPI CHICS in the advertising for this event. Even the official NOPI CHICS myspace page has been advertising since the announcement of this show that they, the NOPI CHICS, will be competing in the swimsuit competition and be present at the event.

How come that is IF "NOPI" is not affiliated with this show? :thinking:

There are a lot of people upset that they were promised all kinds of things for this year's NOPI NATS and now they're getting told that "NOPI" is not associated with it, i.e. sorry, you're screwed and get nothing. Kinda convenient for them, frustrating for those getting left out in the cold.

:2cents:

OldSchool87
09-10-2008, 08:16 AM
So you think every one that calls NAPI about The Ricer-Er-Riffic Contest is from IA? And you think IA members are "f**k wads?" Nice. This, not only has been quoted, but a screen shot has been taken. This ought to be nice to send over to Mr. Meyers to show him how you treat customers and to show what you (as a rep of NAPI) spread around. Lolol @ idiots. Later, QD.
what i say to people on personal time is my buisness **** cheese. and i could give too ****s less what you show bill. here call him you pu$$y 404-366-4700. ext. 201

OldSchool87
09-10-2008, 08:23 AM
Ironically enough, although NOPI is trying very hard to make it a point to distance themselves from "Motorsports Nationals"......they are allowing "Motorsports Nationals" to use both it's well known mascot and the NOPI CHICS in the advertising for this event. Even the official NOPI CHICS myspace page has been advertising since the announcement of this show that they, the NOPI CHICS, will be competing in the swimsuit competition and be present at the event.

How come that is IF "NOPI" is not affiliated with this show? :thinking:

There are a lot of people upset that they were promised all kinds of things for this year's NOPI NATS and now they're getting told that "NOPI" is not associated with it, i.e. sorry, you're screwed and get nothing. Kinda convenient for them, frustrating for those getting left out in the cold.

:2cents:
first off the nopi chics are from the strip club. 2nd the model for everyone (just do a google search and youll se that). 3rd our mc j-bird is putting on the show, thats why it was advertised on our site. 4th and yes alot of you IA guys/gals are calling nopi. whats funny is most you guys out there talking **** know that you try and off work every year to go to nopi and then talk **** about it. thats a sad life. its just a job for me.

carbon_crash
09-10-2008, 08:26 AM
This is Josh from Nopi MotorSports.
Just wanted to let you all on IA know that The "MOTORSPOT NATIONALS"
is not assoiated with NOPI MotorSports nore is the "ACDelco Street Drag Nationals"

For info on either go to www.motorsportnationals.com (http://www.motorsportnationals.com/) /
http://www.atlantamotorspeedway.com/speedway/street_drag_nationals/ for the ACDelco street drag nationals

Our Cancel notice:
http://www.nopi.com/nopims/dsp_news.php?vaid=1463

Please quit calling me on the phone asking to buy tickets.
thanks.
Josh:2up:

Wow, not a good image to represent a company in this manner. Regardless if its on your own time or not, oh well. The said thing is, is this is the same kind of talk/treatment I got when I order a cf hood thru Nopi awhile back. No wonder the company is going under:no:

4dmin
09-10-2008, 08:32 AM

i'm sure this comment will do well for the NOPI name on here :rolleyes: ... it never cease to amaze me the NOPI employees and IA members who always like to start sh!t.

i'll see everyone at the event.

Glides
09-10-2008, 08:35 AM
What's funny is that every time I call a place. the first thing I do is introduce myself and that I hail from IA.

Sad part is that Mike Meyers could probably really care less what this clown is saying on a web forum. He hasn't much cared about Nopi since I worked there, in Athens at the store they closed down. Back when they were a place to get VW stuff, hard to find Weber carb rebuild kits and other things, they were a good company. Once they started with this Import stuff, then started undercutting their own salespeople and then started letting people like Oldschool work for them, thats when they went to the ground.

So honestly you would get a much better satisfaction level out of placing a bag full of Nopi on their doorstep and lighting it on fire, then watching them stomp it out and getting it all over their feet than you would talking to Mike. He's damm near as stupid as Oldschool is.

Jaimecbr900
09-10-2008, 08:47 AM
first off the nopi chics are from the strip club.

You make no sense here, but I'm sure that the NOPI CHICS would love to be called "strippers".:rolleyes: I guess since NOPI doesn't need them anymore that's all they are to you. :rolleyes:

2nd the model for everyone (just do a google search and youll se that).

I know many of them personally and know they "model" for many people. The thing is that when they do "modelling" on the side, I've yet to see them do so while WEARING their NOPI CHIC SHIRT ON. :rolleyes: It's not my fault that in all the advertising they are being sold as the "NOPI CHICS" eventhough this is supposed to NOT BE affiliated with "NOPI". Maybe you should have told them to advertise differently.

3rd our mc j-bird is putting on the show, thats why it was advertised on our site.

Which is yet another reason why it is futile to claim you're not doing something you are.

4th and yes alot of you IA guys/gals are calling nopi.

Do they wear a name badge? How do YOU know they are even members here? Did you try and do a quick search to see how many threads we have announcing the cancellation of NOPI NATS???? Try it.

whats funny is most you guys out there talking **** know that you try and off work every year to go to nopi and then talk **** about it. thats a sad life. its just a job for me.

If it's just a job to you, why did you take the time to make this thread. Maybe you should of let it slide off your back. After all, its not too far fetched to think NOPI is still involved here, right?

SLOWR/T
09-10-2008, 08:52 AM
Wow, not a good image to represent a company in this manner. Regardless if its on your own time or not, oh well. The said thing is, is this is the same kind of talk/treatment I got when I order a cf hood thru Nopi awhile back. No wonder the company is going under:no:

You order from Nopi?? RICER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

umairejaz
09-10-2008, 08:57 AM
^LOL and yeah from the sound of it, your PR sucks.

highspeed
09-10-2008, 09:05 AM
wow lol@ this thread

carbon_crash
09-10-2008, 09:06 AM
You order from Nopi?? RICER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hater! Seibon CF is definitely not ricer. Ricer = Number 1 cf hoods. LOL! Besides I got a deal on it, but had to deal with a hand full os a$$holes to get it after being shipped the wrong hood the first time around:no:

Glides
09-10-2008, 09:23 AM
Hater! Seibon CF is definitely not ricer. Ricer = Number 1 cf hoods. LOL! Besides I got a deal on it, but had to deal with a hand full os a$$holes to get it after being shipped the wrong hood the first time around:no:

No goof. He meant you are ricer for ordering from Nopi.

And your story is par for the course from Nopi. Why half my customers (back then) called us NO Parts Incoming. Order it and it wouldn't be placed on the truck, it wouldn't get shipped, it was wrong and blah blah blah.

I see much hasn't changed.

carbon_crash
09-10-2008, 09:30 AM
No goof. He meant you are ricer for ordering from Nopi.

And your story is par for the course from Nopi. Why half my customers (back then) called us NO Parts Incoming. Order it and it wouldn't be placed on the truck, it wouldn't get shipped, it was wrong and blah blah blah.

I see much hasn't changed.

The only reason I went thru Nopi to get it was that I had a friend that worked in the Norcross store before it closed and he got me the hood at $160 below what I could find it for anywhere else. Then when they sent me the wrong hood, the mistake was blamed on him, but it was actually Seibons fault becasue it was the right box(labeled) just wrong hood inside. Since he got blamed, he got fired. Nopi treats their employees well I can see :ninja: LOL!

EmminoDaGreat
09-10-2008, 09:37 AM
Makes me not want to buy thousands of $$$ worth of parts for customers from them. lol. I guess its a good thing I dont deal w/ this dude...

OldSchool87
09-10-2008, 09:37 AM
mabey there was cause for you getting treated poorly. what you think just because i work for the company means you f@g*ts are going to give me sh!t and you think its not going to get fed back to you. its not about representing a company. its about respect. you would all be the same way once you take your pretend "JOB HALOs" down. let me come to your job and give you **** and i'm sure your going to feed it back to me once it raches a certian point. you dont like nopi? good for you. i was just trying to inform people that its not us. ok who's next?

OldSchool87
09-10-2008, 09:43 AM
i'm sure this comment will do well for the NOPI name on here :rolleyes: ... it never cease to amaze me the NOPI employees and IA members who always like to start sh!t.

i'll see everyone at the event.
Trust me. Its not going to hurt it either.

OldSchool87
09-10-2008, 09:45 AM
Trust me. Its not going to hurt it either.

Jaimecbr900
09-10-2008, 09:46 AM
mabey there was cause for you getting treated poorly. what you think just because i work for the company means you f@g*ts are going to give me sh!t and you think its not going to get fed back to you. its not about representing a company. its about respect. you would all be the same way once you take your pretend "JOB HALOs" down. let me come to your job and give you **** and i'm sure your going to feed it back to me once it raches a certian point. you dont like nopi? good for you. i was just trying to inform people that its not us. ok who's next?

Ever thought maybe YOU deserved to be treated like you're acting in this thread......a JACKA$$? :rolleyes:

Whatever. Here you go....I'm going to fix your cry baby fest here.

Locked.

Vteckidd
09-10-2008, 10:00 AM

YOU are the reason that people dont go to NOPI and people dont like the people that work there.

You think cause you work for some parts company we are all supposed to bow down and kiss your ass like your gods gift to sport compact.

I worked at NOPI with BTLFED 5 years ago. I was a manager at the SMYRNA store.

When i was there, and most of the IA FAG.GOTS REMEMBER WHEN I WAS THERE, BTLFED and i got TONS of traffic from IA. We treated people right and gave them a good price. BLACK_R came there to work later on, and he was the same way we were.

SO 3 of the IA ******S worked/ran NOPIs store and it was prob long before you even worked there.

The reason all three of us left NOPI was because NOPI was run but a bunch of old men who had no idea what the sport compact market wanted. There was no where to go, no place to move up, and the parts business was dieing(because NOPI couldnt keep up)
NOPI DESTROYED what was left of the Sport Compact car RACING market by completely BAILING on THEIR OWN RACING SERIES. THEY STUCK A BIG FOOT UP NHRAs ASS and i doubt we will ever see that level of parternership again. NOPI QUIT in all forms of the word. They WRECKED peoples sponsorship programs, , their season, their livelihood with NO REGARD AND NO REMORSE.

Then they come on here and act like "ITS ALL GOOD MOTORSPORT NATIONALS WITH BIKINI BABES!!!!!!!"

We havent forgotten about all the sh!T nopi has RUINED.

I learned along time ago what you do on your PERSONAL time still DIRECTLY reflects on you and your job. So if you are a racist online after work, dont expect people to forget it when 10am rolls around. First rule of business is CUSTOMER SERVICE DUMBASS. But with your $400 a week paycheck you may have not got that far in business ethics yet.

How CONVENIENT that you guys TOUT the NOPI CHICS when you need them to draw 14-25 year old men you your super show, but now "they are just strippers". Real class act.

NOPI hasnt changed.

So yeah, when some snot nosed PUNK of a kid comes on here and calls people ******S, and he works for NOPI, im inclined to say "FU.CK YOU" with the highest respect.

Let me know how the unemployment line feels buddy.

CHEERS
MIKE CORVEY<--------So you can look my name up and know who i am.

Vteckidd
09-10-2008, 10:02 AM
Jaime leave it open i want him to respond to me

99SI
09-10-2008, 10:39 AM
Hopefully Nopi will go out of business. I wish more people would go through other avenues to get parts besides Nopi. The only business I did with Nopi was when Mr. Kidd was working there and we were first started to build my Si. I've been looking for parts for my 2008 Accord but would never consider even looking at any products Nopi had regardless of discount.

rbwdriven
09-10-2008, 11:00 AM
Last time I went to Nopi I got the I am smarter than you talk from one of the guys behind the counter. That was about 8 years ago. Sucks cause when i had my vdub, it was the best place to get parts for it.

I've found other avenues to get parts for my cars. Just remember the guy infront of you trying to hand you money, treat him like an ass he is not coming back.

Plus I've found places that have far better customer satisfaction and stuff in stock.

PS I guess the guy behind the counter will be looking for a new job soon. Sucks, I still have my job but Engineering is a good job to have.

chaseamundo
09-10-2008, 01:43 PM
This is confusing as hell

Reaper
09-10-2008, 01:56 PM
YOU are the reason that people dont go to NOPI and people dont like the people that work there.

You think cause you work for some parts company we are all supposed to bow down and kiss your ass like your gods gift to sport compact.

When i was there, and most of the IA FAG.GOTS REMEMBER WHEN I WAS THERE, BTLFED and i got TONS of traffic from IA. We treated people right and gave them a good price. BLACK_R came there to work later on, and he was the same way we were.

SO 3 of the IA ******S worked/ran NOPIs store and it was prob long before you even worked there.

The reason all three of us left NOPI was because NOPI was run but a bunch of old men who had no idea what the sport compact market wanted. There was no where to go, no place to move up, and the parts business was dieing(because NOPI couldnt keep up)
NOPI DESTROYED what was left of the Sport Compact car RACING market by completely BAILING on THEIR OWN RACING SERIES. THEY STUCK A BIG FOOT UP NHRAs ASS and i doubt we will ever see that level of parternership again. NOPI QUIT in all forms of the word. They WRECKED peoples sponsorship programs, , their season, their livelihood with NO REGARD AND NO REMORSE.

Then they come on here and act like "ITS ALL GOOD MOTORSPORT NATIONALS WITH BIKINI BABES!!!!!!!"

I learned along time ago what you do on your PERSONAL time still DIRECTLY reflects on you and your job. So if you are a racist online after work, dont expect people to forget it when 10am rolls around. First rule of business is CUSTOMER SERVICE DUMBASS. But with your $400 a week paycheck you may have not got that far in business ethics yet.

How CONVENIENT that you guys TOUT the NOPI CHICS when you need them to draw 14-25 year old men you your super show, but now "they are just strippers". Real class act.

NOPI hasnt changed.

So yeah, when some snot nosed PUNK of a kid comes on here and calls people ******S, and he works for NOPI, im inclined to say "FU.CK YOU" with the highest respect.

CHEERS

Amen sir....Amen:goodjob:

audiowiz
09-10-2008, 03:37 PM
its not about representing a company. its about respect.

Spoken like someone truly.......unemployed... I personally, could care less about respect, its ALL about representing my company...and people respect that...its not the other way around.

quickdodgeŽ
09-10-2008, 07:15 PM
whats funny is most you guys out there talking **** know that you try and off work every year to go to nopi and then talk **** about it. thats a sad life. its just a job for me.
I went to NAPI only one year. And only because it was free for me. NAPI shows are/were full of shiit and everyone with sense knows this. And you talk about a sad life? I bet this is much more than "just a job" for you. It's probably your life. I doubt you amount to much anything past a car parts salesman. Lolol. Later, QD.

wunquikser
09-10-2008, 10:24 PM
ebay>>nopi....dats all... i'd rather buy from egay

Echonova
09-10-2008, 10:30 PM
ebay<<nopi....dats all i'd rather buy from egayLOL WUT??

wunquikser
09-11-2008, 01:18 AM
my badd..haha :goodjob:

rickgiblin
09-21-2008, 10:13 PM
o wow... now i know why nopi is going in to ****ter. cuse of ****tard employees like him. if i was the owner or manager of nopi i would be pissed to read that one of my employees is talking like this to customers.

Dwisforme05
09-24-2008, 01:35 PM
fuk nopi. i went last year and it was a huge disappointment. never thought about buying parts from them but they also dont cater much to mustangs lol. only fun part about it last year was the burnout comp. thats it.

Dwisforme05
09-24-2008, 01:36 PM

NOPI hasnt changed.

CHEERS

VERY WELL SAID SIR!

DevilK9
09-25-2008, 07:29 AM
Wow. This thread is amazing.

Is NOPI still kicking? Please... someone...shoot it in the head and put it out of it's misery.

Boosted FC
09-25-2008, 07:49 AM
Is he gonna reply to Mike? It's nice how some people or companies care nothing about their customers. If NOPI still has any :crazy:.

All Stock
09-25-2008, 07:59 AM
Blah blah blah
All this talk about NOPI, and not one of you sonnabitches posted pics of NOPI chicks?

josh green
09-25-2008, 08:28 AM
When I buy parts I make sure its from a legitimate shop. I would rather support a shop in buying parts than a business like that.

stillaneon
09-25-2008, 04:12 PM

You shouldnt *****. you took a job in retail sales. Thats your fault. If you want a soft job, go work for Charmin.

What a *****. You get called because a few people a day call you about Nopi Nats. Something that has been going on for years. Why dont you quit and let someone who would care and do their job right come in and maybe get that store moving again.

$dollarbill$
09-25-2008, 10:24 PM
Ok. This is Dollar, some of you may remember me working the front counter for about a year and a half. This "oldschool" character is one idiot. It must be some new guy that hates his job. As an assistant manager and CSR I ALWAYS tried to help my customers, and go the extra mile to get what they needed. also, what it all boils down to is, this is the first time in YEARS that Nationals hasnt been around, but its a little expected with the way the economy and business is at the moment and if you only knew how much $ it takes to put on that show, A LOT!! Anyways, NOPI wasnt a bad place to work, I actually made lots of new friends and hook ups while I was there, but it was just a hard place to move up, and make money because it got sooo slow, and like the other member said, the people running it have the wrong idea of what people wanted, so too much was purchased, of the wrong products, therfore losing money by having too many parts on the shelves, for too long. Well, Im kinda out of the game at the moment, due to a new baby, but if anyone has an EVO for sale, Im looking for a family car. lmk