PDA

View Full Version : Misc Any Good Lawyers In Gwinett County?

2DRVTEC
09-09-2008, 12:49 PM
Ok here's the deal my buddy has been putting this court thing off some time now. His mother calls my cell phone saying that the bailbonds man is there to pick him up. But the thing is he was living in Maryland at the time and he could not get back to GA because of transportation (he has a car but not running that well). and on top of that he was trying to call to schedule another court date but could not reach no one. So all of a sudden they just popped up in maryland where he's stays. At the time he was in North Carolina visting his kids. But the thing is he got charged for using a false name, no insurance on car, suspended liscence, and etc, charges came up to be almost 4,000. One of our friends helped get him outta jail along with $500 bux and someone to sign. Now he is in jail for 30 days until trial so bascally they are holding him for a month, I dunno how much the charges are goin to be but i know that he is goin to need a lawyer. So if ya'll can help me out of some of the lawyers that ya'll have had i would gladly appreciate it!!!!!

quickdodgeŽ
09-09-2008, 07:44 PM
His mother calls my cell phone saying that the bailbonds man is there to pick him up.

But the thing is he was living in Maryland at the time and he could not get back to GA because of transportation

I was going to say that that's not the courts fault nor problem. No matter what, he HAS to find a way there. But then you came off and said:

At the time he was in North Carolina visting his kids.

Holy goddamn fucc. He can get down to almost here to see his children (which is commendable) but he can't make it a couple of hours further South to take care of some serious business that could fucc his life up? What a crock of shiit on his part. That's called "not having priorities in order." When he comes out of this, he needs to rethink his life, man. Later, QD.

leobond001
09-09-2008, 09:05 PM
he'll get off with probation. why was he avoiding it so much. there not gonna let him bond out cuz to them, he already kinda ran once, even though he wasn't, in the courts eyes, thats running.

2DRVTEC
09-10-2008, 12:07 AM
It's not that he was "avoiding" it I mean damn you talkin about a man with no license, no insurance on his car, and especally in gwinett county with out of state tags, gwinett county cops are terrible i know they are trying to do their job just by catching people. but anytime they see a "import" or anything that is lowered they will fly behind your car just to run ur tags. It's like they don't like imports!!! I lived in GA in norcross as of last year I had to move back to NC cause there was no jobs avalible. And when we was just getting ready to move it was all she wrote my buddy got arrested before he could go back to Maryland that same exact day so we had to wait on his mother to send me $500 bux to get him out. If I knew just by how the cops were in that county was i would never had moved there. Not just saying it's their fault because my buddy's in jail it's just the principal of it. I never seen cops harass people with imports like they do. But like I said before every state has their rules and regulations!!

G.C
09-10-2008, 10:31 AM
I live in Norcross (Singelton) too and you know why the cops do that? So many illegal mexicans (not trying to be racist or anything) driving around with ricer Shi* that do crimes. Thanks to the cops, Norcross has been getting better. Back to the subject, if your buddy cant bail himself out with his own money, then let him go to court with a public attorney. Its bad to rely on other people when you got your self into it. Let him do his time. Its the best for both of you. You save money, you learn your lesson. Its not like hes going to be locked up for years.

ATL_EG
09-10-2008, 11:01 AM
Charles Magarahan
Park Ridge 85
2900 Chamblee Tucker Rd.

Atlanta, GA 30341

Phone: (770) 455-1350

Fax: (770) 455-1449

damn good lawyer:goodjob:

R3RUN
09-10-2008, 11:13 AM
Gwinnett is nothing compared to Tampa cops when it comes to harassing import drivers, but thats another story.

If he has money for a lawyer then go for it, he will definitely dodge a bullet with a good lawyer. If he doesn't have the money, don't loan it to him. Sounds rough but that really is something he needs to work out on his own, if he had asked for money for a plane ticket down here earlier he would have been much better off.

2DRVTEC
09-10-2008, 11:14 AM
Yeah I know about the mexicans and all and what they were doin. I lived off on Jones mill Rd. Off on peachtree. We had alot of "trash" that was thrown onto the road and it looks like someone took their vehicle and just ran it over and scatter it everywhere. But before I left they had a thing called "Night Watch Patrol" and every since then have had no probs. But dam like I said If I knew that area was goin to be like that when I moved down there Then I should have looked into other places to stay. I miss living there with the whole "Car Scene". It's nothing like that here in NC and if it was you would have to drive to get there. But all to the side 30 days is pretty long I would think I'll die a thousand deaths just by sitting in jail. But I can't get him out on bail cause he doesn't have one so I guess the best thing for me to do is just wait. Thanks guys!!!!!

2DRVTEC
09-10-2008, 11:20 AM
Gwinnett is nothing compared to Tampa cops when it comes to harassing import drivers, but thats another story.

If he has money for a lawyer then go for it, he will definitely dodge a bullet with a good lawyer. If he doesn't have the money, don't loan it to him. Sounds rough but that really is something he needs to work out on his own, if he had asked for money for a plane ticket down here earlier he would have been much better off.

He went down there with 1000 dollars but he gave it to his uncle i would have been better off keeping that money but the thing is I live in NC and i work 2nd shift Mon-Fri so if i had to come and see a lawyer it would have to be during the week and i just started this job I was thinking about asking my supervisor about taking a day off If I can.

quickdodgeŽ
09-10-2008, 07:29 PM
It's not that he was "avoiding" it I mean damn you talkin about a man with no license, no insurance on his car,

It WAS that he was avoiding it. He made it NC to see his children so why couldn't make it GA to clear up this spot he's in? Avoidance. Did he have a license and insurance when he went to see his children? Avoidance. Later, QD.

Z33_kid
09-10-2008, 07:33 PM
I live in Norcross (Singelton) too and you know why the cops do that? So many illegal mexicans (not trying to be racist or anything) driving around with ricer Shi* that do crimes. Thanks to the cops, Norcross has been getting better. Back to the subject, if your buddy cant bail himself out with his own money, then let him go to court with a public attorney. Its bad to rely on other people when you got your self into it. Let him do his time. Its the best for both of you. You save money, you learn your lesson. Its not like hes going to be locked up for years.

ughh gwinnett hasnt got better juss worse with moron ass police officers pulling people over juss for the hell of it and making dumb ass excuses

2DRVTEC
09-10-2008, 11:58 PM
It WAS that he was avoiding it. He made it NC to see his children so why couldn't make it GA to clear up this spot he's in? Avoidance. Did he have a license and insurance when he went to see his children? Avoidance. Later, QD.

We'll you must haven't been in NC there is alot of people that are driving around here with nothing on their car. They just made it across the board that the Deputy Sherrifs are now stopping everyone for speeding etc. So you do the math would you rather be somewhere where you are not less "likely" goin to get stopped or are you just goin to go to a county where you know where you got warrents at and get arrested. And yeah he could get stopped just by driving down here not sayin that it's right but it was just a thing he just kept putting it off. AND FORMOST if gwinett county court house would pick up the phone MAYBE he would have not been in this situation.

2DRVTEC
09-11-2008, 12:03 AM
ughh gwinnett hasnt got better juss worse with moron ass police officers pulling people over juss for the hell of it and making dumb ass excuses

I agree to a certain degree it's proboly still the same but i won't find out i'll just wait till i come back down there for the show next weekend then get pulled over again like i used to when I was still down there. Gwinett is not a place for "imports". I just be better off goin through there with my truck maybe I won't get stopped ha ha ha (PLEASE) :2up: .

2DRVTEC
09-12-2008, 01:53 AM
we'll I was looking on yahoo for lawyers in lawrenceville since i'm from nc i can only make it to ga on the weekends so i just saw 2 of them that you can get appointments on saturdays. I wanna come next weekend but the show is coming up but.... If i have to come this saturday i'll just go ahead and go. and not go to the show. But.... If I have to come next weekend then i'll go I GUESS???? won't be the same without my buddy.