indy1979
09-09-2008, 08:32 AM
Time to find a new hobby…

1990 Eagle Talon TSi

Installed Mods:

· Ported hot side 14b

· EVOIII exhaust manifold
· Ceramic coated eBay O2 housing
· Converted TB to 91+ style with custom made pigtails so conversion back to 90 style is possible
· HKS Turbo Timer
· Mofugas short shifter w/symborski shift kit
· Pioneer head unit w/ipod adapter and 4 pioneer speakers 6x9" and 4"
· Dejon turbo inlet pipe
· Polyurethane motor mounts
· Lowering springs

New installed parts:
· Brand new tie rod ends

· Brand new tires all the way around with warranty and receipts
· T-belt
· BS belt
· W/P
· 1-2 shift fork

Extras coming with the car:
· eBay intercooler 3" core/in/out

· EPROM ECU
· 6 bolt block bored .020 over for JEs, line honed, decked, and the front of the block was surfaced for good seal, ARP main bolts installed, matching main caps, no rust.
· 2 6 bolt cranks. One has been cleaned and balanced, one is stock.
· 1 6 bolt head. As far as I can tell, just needs rebuild.
· Brand new crank and rod bearings.
· Replacement front left fender.
· Replacement left ground effects.

Currently engine will start and idle at 3000. Needs alignment. Unsure of transmission. Synchros “looked” fine when I was replacing the shift fork. Unknown if grinds or not.

This is a package deal to make the car more enticing. I will not respond to part out requests or asking to sell something separate. Everything listed is coming with the car. I don't want to spend time and energy boxing and shipping things out. Come get the car and the parts will be in it.

Asking $2000.

Go to http://www.indy1979.com (http://www.indy1979.com/) for some pics of the car. If you want a pic of something specific, just ask.

VIN: 4E3CT64U6LE121684

Located in Conyers, GA.

Sam

Uscregal
09-18-2008, 01:48 PM
So does it drive or not? You said it revs to 3000 but what about past that?

sabastian458
09-18-2008, 01:58 PM
pix

aguynamedpat
09-18-2008, 03:27 PM
Bump. I can vouch for Sam, he knows what he is doing with DSM and is a trustworthy guy and seller. Ive known him for a little while now, and he has helped me numerous times with DSM issues.

BTW Sam its Pats95GST from GADSM if you couldnt tell.

highspeed
09-19-2008, 01:21 PM
awd or fwd.....i need an awd shell with tranny, oh and is the engine rebuilt now or has a swapped motor? im definitely interested so that I can swap my cyclone in to it

mecole2952
09-19-2008, 05:18 PM
awd or fwd.....i need an awd shell with tranny, oh and is the engine rebuilt now or has a swapped motor? im definitely interested so that I can swap my cyclone in to it
What?????

indy1979
09-20-2008, 07:23 PM
So does it drive or not? You said it revs to 3000 but what about past that?

Let me rephrase that. It idles at 3K. It will rev all the way, just doesn't want to go below 3K. Doesn't drive right now, needs alignment and the idle issue resolved.

It's AWD. I rebuilt the top end.

Sam

indy1979
09-20-2008, 08:23 PM
pix

In the link listed...