PDA

View Full Version : Houston we have a big motherfuckin problem.

RandomGuy
08-31-2005, 09:33 PM
Ok lol fuck the gas prices, this is more important. To those who read my distress thread hours ago... there is an update..

Well after the lizard incident... i locked down the house... tryed to find a hole or something... i presumed it was in the whole time or got in through the door and chilled....

Well guess who made another visit to my room?!... Yeah the tail-less lizard... i had to chase it down and kill it. Lol how the fuck did it get in? My windows seem secure... no holes in the wall... wtf. ANYONE PLEASE POST UP ANYTHING I COULD DO>.. i dont want a fuckin lizards nest here overnight. So far, i have sprayed down all of the seams where the carpet and wall meet with bugspray... I have no window screens, that may be it ... will get those tomorow.

Brett
08-31-2005, 09:34 PM
Better hope his brother doesnt come for ya now

lowjack
08-31-2005, 09:37 PM
Lizards tend to crawl to the warm places on your body when you sleep.

Brett
08-31-2005, 09:38 PM
Sleep tight butter cup :D

RandomGuy
08-31-2005, 09:39 PM
yall better be kidding... im gonna put bug spray in my buttcrack now

Brett
08-31-2005, 09:41 PM
Just dont fart and you will be okay

Lower4
08-31-2005, 09:41 PM
hahahaha this cracked me up. :goodjob:

RISKYB
08-31-2005, 09:43 PM
lime around the doors and house works better

RandomGuy
08-31-2005, 09:44 PM
lime around the doors and house works better
you serious? lime or lime juice... post up soon cuz i'll run to kroger

Brett
08-31-2005, 09:47 PM
Lime Juice, go and buy them little bottles and bust them bottles all over the house, you will be set :goodjob:

RandomGuy
08-31-2005, 09:48 PM
Lime Juice, go and buy them little bottles and bust them bottles all over the house, you will be set :goodjob:
yall better not be messin around... im bout to run out to kroger is there any type of thing that I can use to just extra seal the seams between the carpet and wall... like some type of foam?

Leisa
08-31-2005, 09:49 PM
Just go get some Seven Dust and put it around the outside of your house...

Brett
08-31-2005, 09:49 PM
Yeah, Get some duct tape, and run it all around the base of the wall and door jams, That will keep them out also and put the lime juice all around the tape. The tape also gets them stuck to the taoe if they approach your room

NzProjeKt
08-31-2005, 09:52 PM
YOU FUCKIN PUSSY!! ITS JUST A LIZARD NOT A FUCKIN DRAGON...

RandomGuy
08-31-2005, 09:53 PM
thanks ALOT... yall sound like you know from experience

The Golden Child
08-31-2005, 09:53 PM
haha where do u live that this is happening to you ??

RandomGuy
08-31-2005, 09:54 PM
YOU FUCKIN PUSSY!! ITS JUST A LIZARD NOT A FUCKIN DRAGON...
i can care less about the lizards i just dont want it to be a jungle in my room when i wake up... 2 lizard entries during the day, imagine what happens at night!

Brett
08-31-2005, 10:01 PM
They come out more at night then they do in the day to.

5thgcelica
08-31-2005, 10:04 PM
Yeah, Get some duct tape, and run it all around the base of the wall and door jams, That will keep them out also and put the lime juice all around the tape. The tape also gets them stuck to the taoe if they approach your room
:lmfao: *the owned thread vol. 2*

RandomGuy
08-31-2005, 10:06 PM
They come out more at night then they do in the day to.
thats comforting

RISKYB
08-31-2005, 10:06 PM
no lime it comes in a 5 or 10 lb bag or something, its good to keep snakes away to

SleepingTalon
08-31-2005, 11:03 PM
Yeah, I would buy the extra big bag from Sams or Costco too, just incase you need to dispose of a body at a later date. :)

RandomGuy
08-31-2005, 11:07 PM
extra big bag of what... still ahvnet left im sleepy..

WILL LEMON JUICE WORK?... lol thats the closest thing i got in the fridge... and damn ran out of duct tape

lilgapeach
08-31-2005, 11:11 PM
The lizards wont turn your room into a jungle over night or ever i used to catch them when i was little and i would keep them in my dresser your room will be ok

RandomGuy
08-31-2005, 11:17 PM
The lizards wont turn your room into a jungle over night or ever i used to catch them when i was little and i would keep them in my dresser your room will be ok
nah see i just dont want any foreign objects in my room lol... dont wanna have company over and all of sudden a lizard just scats accross the room and im like "oh dont worry, i collect those" then momma and poppa run accross the room... lol nah im not havin that... gotta stop it b4 it gets there... ive been in this new house for a week lol im going to call the previous owner ask him if he had aproblem

ahmonrah
08-31-2005, 11:22 PM
..... i dont want a fuckin lizards nest here overnight. So far, i have sprayed down all of the seams where the carpet and wall meet with bugspray... isnt that sort-a like shooting a rhino with a bb gun :lmfao: ??? get a cat, they are great pest controllers, hell it will even give you a gnawed carcass in appreciation for the stay!

RandomGuy
08-31-2005, 11:24 PM
isnt that sort-a like shooting a rhino with a bb gun ??? :lmfao: get a cat, they are great pest controllers, hell it will even give you a gnawed carcass in appreciation for the stay!
seriously, great idea

ahmonrah
08-31-2005, 11:26 PM
i was serious about the cat. but BUG spray for a LIzARD problem? i thought that was kinda funny.

RandomGuy
08-31-2005, 11:32 PM
i was serious about the cat. but BUG spray for a LIzARD problem? i thought that was kinda funny.
you dont know half of it... i was down to using axe as lizard repellent... my thinking was that if it burns your eyes and throat, itll burn the lizards lol

ahmonrah
08-31-2005, 11:36 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

so now the lizards are gonna be BUGFREE and insatiable to the lizard bitches !!!!!! ?????

bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! :lmfao:

tomorrow go get a damn cat dawg !!!! tonite sleep in a sleeping bag with a trash liner over everything EXCEPT THE HEAD PART.

RandomGuy
08-31-2005, 11:38 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

so now the lizards are gonna be BUGFREE and insatiable to the lizard bitches !!!!!! ?????

bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! :lmfao:

tomorrow go get a damn cat dawg !!!! tonite sleep in a sleeping bag with a trash liner over everything EXCEPT THE HEAD PART.
what if the lizard crawls into my ear.

ahmonrah
08-31-2005, 11:49 PM
run head first into a wall...i heard somewhere that will help !!! :lmfao:

TKellarB
09-01-2005, 04:02 AM
ROTFLMAO at this thread... Lime juice and Axe body spray as lizard repellent:lmfao:

SleepingTalon
09-01-2005, 05:10 AM
extra big bag of what... still ahvnet left im sleepy..

WILL LEMON JUICE WORK?... lol thats the closest thing i got in the fridge... and damn ran out of duct tape
I was referring to lime, lol. It's used to dispose of human remains, dont ask how I know... :) On a side note, you're the first person I've ever heard of that had a "lizard" infestation problem, hehe.

NLS
09-01-2005, 09:32 AM
with all the lime juice ur prolly gunna get attacked by " ANTS "

dum dum dummmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!

tony
09-01-2005, 10:08 AM
I had the same problem earlier this week.. one cold night in the house solved the problem. They're looking for some place warm.

SwiftGTiRacer
09-01-2005, 10:11 AM
nah see i just dont want any foreign objects in my room lol... dont wanna have company over and all of sudden a lizard just scats accross the room and im like "oh dont worry, i collect those" then momma and poppa run accross the room... lol nah im not havin that... gotta stop it b4 it gets there... ive been in this new house for a week lol im going to call the previous owner ask him if he had aproblem

LMAO!!!!!! I use to have a spider problem when i lived in the dorm rooms on base in GA. So one day i went and got some cocking and went over the entire sealing and floor. Then i did some research on the net. Turns out, on the movie Aracnaphobia they used lemon pledge to control the spiders. So every night before bed i sprayed the entire dorm room in lemon pledge. Good luck! Oh, yeah, i also kept the room freezig!

Swifty

RandomGuy
09-01-2005, 11:12 AM
i survived the night!!! Lol

Tracy
09-01-2005, 11:16 AM
Ok lol fuck the gas prices, this is more important. To those who read my distress thread hours ago... there is an update..

Well after the lizard incident... i locked down the house... tryed to find a hole or something... i presumed it was in the whole time or got in through the door and chilled....

Well guess who made another visit to my room?!... Yeah the tail-less lizard... i had to chase it down and kill it. Lol how the fuck did it get in? My windows seem secure... no holes in the wall... wtf. ANYONE PLEASE POST UP ANYTHING I COULD DO>.. i dont want a fuckin lizards nest here overnight. So far, i have sprayed down all of the seams where the carpet and wall meet with bugspray... I have no window screens, that may be it ... will get those tomorow.

dude! Why did you kill him???? Lizards are cool and they eat bugs, dummie!

RandomGuy
09-01-2005, 11:18 AM
dude! Why did you kill him???? Lizards are cool and they eat bugs, dummie!
id rather have bugs in my room than lizards... lizards are just wierd and they crawl on the walls and shit

Tracy
09-01-2005, 11:21 AM
id rather have bugs in my room than lizards... lizards are just wierd and they crawl on the walls and shit

OMG SISSY!!!! :lmfao: You are definately going to hell if there is one :D My brother and I used to play with lizards everyday when we lived in FL. We used to hang them from our ears and nostrils. The little babies are like the size of a pinky nail. They are so cute. Oh well. See you in hell ;)

RandomGuy
09-01-2005, 11:22 AM
OMG SISSY!!!! :lmfao: You are definately going to hell if there is one :D My brother and I used to play with lizards everyday when we lived in FL. We used to hang them from our ears and nostrils. The little babies are like the size of a pinky nail. They are so cute. Oh well. See you in hell ;)
lol so its ok to kill bugs but not lizards... its ok to kill a trespassing human, but not a tresspassing lizard? lol

RandomGuy
09-01-2005, 11:23 AM
and plus i gave him a chance... lol i knocked his tail out and threw him out the window... it was his choice to come back in ... lol

Tracy
09-01-2005, 11:25 AM
dude! His brain is the size of his eyeball. He didn't know. His tail comes off for defense and it grows back. That's what the fuck we get for encroaching on the fucking wild life! Us humans are so greedy and mean.

Scrappy
09-01-2005, 11:26 AM
Get em girl

RandomGuy
09-01-2005, 11:30 AM
ok fine... the truth: it was scary looking

lol

Tracy
09-01-2005, 11:31 AM
ok fine... the truth: it was scary looking

lol

LOL! Can't hate you for being gay :gay: this is America afterall :D

RandomGuy
09-01-2005, 11:33 AM
LOL! Can't hate you for being gay :gay: this is America afterall :D
u didnt have to spread my secret like that.