PDA

View Full Version : Run's House's JOJO.

Shibby
09-08-2008, 11:37 PM
Run DMC's son, Jojo, really pisses me off. He expects everything out of life.

He pisses me off and this is the reason I made this thread:

The brat's sister works for a magazine that featured his father's groupe 25 years ago and he just barked at his sister like "yo get my group on that cover of "Word Up!"." and she said no. He complains like a baby to his friends and gets them to to ask his sister again and they ask very nicely. She again rejects because they have no story to even have an article in a magazine. Who wants to read about a crappy group of rich black wannabe gangsters? Then Jojo figures out a story and pitches it to his sister and pretty much tells her to do it, being very rude and annoying, and she ends up saying yes and getting the editors of the magazine to give them the cover. His sister then tells them the good news and Jojo is ungrateful and acts like a total douche.

I do not respect this kid. he has earned nothing, his group and friends cannot rap, and he lives with his parents still. He is a spoiled little brat and I'd kick the **** out of him if I met him.

yep.

Me86Rob
09-08-2008, 11:42 PM
wow calm down chuck norris

thecrazyone
09-08-2008, 11:42 PM
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/5481/lolwutsp3.jpg

Shibby
09-08-2008, 11:44 PM
lol.. just cant find the remote and felt like writing something.

i dont like dat keeed.

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/runs-house/image/jojo-simmons.jpg

MistaCee
09-09-2008, 08:16 AM
Sounds like you hating. I agree but if I saw him I wouldn't want to knock him out.

Sammich
09-09-2008, 08:30 AM
Sounds like you hating. I agree but if I saw him I wouldn't want to knock him out.
i agree
http://www.americas-favorite.com/products/thumbnails/product_43.jpg

AirMax95
09-09-2008, 08:42 AM
Wannabe gangsta's? Have you heard their music?

Hell, if my sibling worked for a mag and i am trying to jump start something, i would beg her ass too, lol!

Also, his dad is Rev Run......kinda hard to not get things, lol. With that said, he graduated from HS, and is going to college.

Give him a break, his group sounds better than Soulja Boi and the other trash that is out here.

P.S> I love the show :D

Ran
09-09-2008, 08:45 AM
Give him a break, his group sounds better than Soulja Boi and the other trash that is out here.That's not saying much.

AirMax95
09-09-2008, 09:24 AM
That's not saying much.

I never said the groups music was good, lol. Just better than Soulja boi.

Kevykev
09-09-2008, 10:16 AM
He pisses me off and this is the reason I made this thread:

yep.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Motivation
09-09-2008, 10:19 AM
Prescription for your anger: Don't watch the show. Don't read the Magazine. Symptoms will disappear because you won't know what's going on. :goodjob:

PRiMAdonna
09-09-2008, 10:50 AM
All of their kids are brats if you ask me. That's what happens when you give your kids everything they want without making them work for it. The little kid breaks all his video game systems when he can't make it to level 5 and they just buy him another one... what are they gonna do when he shoots his sister because she made him mad too? Buy another one?

Those kids are brats.

RL...
09-09-2008, 10:52 AM
those kids are brats and spoiled but we can't hate on em, because if that was us and our dad was buying us everything, we wouldn't complain either...Everyone that hates is jealous. which I'm a little jealous too, but life isn't fair ppl.

blackboi50
09-09-2008, 10:58 AM
those kids are brats and spoiled but we can't hate on em, because if that was us and our dad was buying us everything, we wouldn't complain either...Everyone that hates is jealous. which I'm a little jealous too, but life isn't fair ppl.

QFT.......except the last part about life not being fair!! :lmao:.....1

con
09-09-2008, 10:59 AM
if you think that's bad, try and stomach an episode of Baldwin Hills. a group of kids of professional athletes, actors, actresses & etc.

I actually like Run's House, my household functions in a similar way.....Well, without the millions in the bank of course.

you would be a fool to not use whatever resources are available to make your dream come true. not saying that he shouldn't be more grateful, but can't knock the dude's hustle. hell, he has a lot to prove as I'm sure he wants to at least share a bit of the stage his daddy once ruled.

JITB
09-09-2008, 11:08 AM
YOU ALL ARE HATING ON THE RUN's KIDS :eek: :eek:

THE ONLY FEW KIDS ON TV DOING SOMETHING POSITIVE WITH THEIR LIVES!

If your dad had cash like him you would have all sorts of opporutnities also. Just think if your leno's son. How many cars would you have? How many race sponsorships would you have? You would be set for life!

Te 2 girls made their own shoe company, that blew up...and now have their own clothing label.

his son isnt rich...lol nor is he a big rapper... and FAR! from a gangster.. Did you just type this out of blind involuntary retardation

The kid broke his gameboy, twice because he got mad. I mean come on, hes a kid.. kids do **** like that all the time. primadonna you have a kid, when he turns that age. You will see the same thing...and deal with it the same way, im sure.

Mike Lowrey
09-09-2008, 11:43 AM
Tell him somethin' Joooeeeeee!!!!

Mike Lowrey
09-09-2008, 11:44 AM
I ain't going down for you killin' jojo the tire man!!!!!

Brett
09-09-2008, 11:54 AM
:lmfao:

twinj
09-09-2008, 11:57 AM

Exactly

Shibby
09-09-2008, 01:44 PM
Wannabe gangsta's? Have you heard their music?

Hell, if my sibling worked for a mag and i am trying to jump start something, i would beg her ass too, lol!

Also, his dad is Rev Run......kinda hard to not get things, lol. With that said, he graduated from HS, and is going to college.

Give him a break, his group sounds better than Soulja Boi and the other trash that is out here.

P.S> I love the show :D

Run DMC is awesome.

He did not beg, he just expected her to do these things for him and had no real intentions of thanking her until she asked for it.

WOO HOO, he graduated from HS? and he's going to college because his dad can afford to send him to Harvard so he can go where ever he wants.

I love the show, but i dont like that kid.

and i'm not hating. just expressing.

AirMax95
09-09-2008, 02:08 PM
I saw the episode 3 times. Yes, Run DMC is awesome, no relevance here though, lol.

They have a close knit family (it seems), so asking was prolly enough normally, lol. He said please!

Yeah, in todays society, graduating college is no longer expected. College isn't even pushed my many parents, lol. Just cause he is rich does not mean thats his only reason to go to college.

Just jerking with ya man. Don't punch him, there are plenty of other real rich snobs locally to punch!

Shibby
09-09-2008, 02:15 PM
i'm not going on a search for this kid. but i wouldnt hesitate to deck him if i ever saw him around.

daskinni1
09-09-2008, 05:44 PM
yes that boi is rude
out of order
and needs to taught respect

james
09-09-2008, 05:44 PM
OP is a tard who takes everything on MTV to heart.

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-09-2008, 05:55 PM
I bet you fukin money, you wouldn't do sh1t if you met him except suk up on his dik and beg for a fukin autograph.

Quit talkin like you are all big and bad on here. If you had money like his family did, you would be enjoying life as well. And I don't see how they get whatever they want. All of them are finishing school, whether its H.S or College. The sisters came up with the idea of a shoe label and I think they have their own clothing line. If I had money, I would be throwing out ideas out there just like them so I can get my name out and not be known as one of the "Run's kids"

Quit hatin.

Crazy Asian
09-09-2008, 06:06 PM
lol?

Bruce Leroy
09-09-2008, 06:17 PM
I bet you fukin money, you wouldn't do sh1t if you met him except suk up on his dik and beg for a fukin autograph.

Quit talkin like you are all big and bad on here. If you had money like his family did, you would be enjoying life as well. And I don't see how they get whatever they want. All of them are finishing school, whether its H.S or College. The sisters came up with the idea of a shoe label and I think they have their own clothing line. If I had money, I would be throwing out ideas out there just like them so I can get my name out and not be known as one of the "Run's kids"

Quit hatin.

QFT....

RandomGuy
09-09-2008, 06:19 PM
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/5481/lolwutsp3.jpg
LMFAO that picture never fails

daskinni1
09-09-2008, 06:26 PM
some, including i, will never beg for an autograph or ask 4 one. i bet all 3 of my cars. so dont get angry because you have a lil crush on the kid. just dissagree humbly.

i will be hated for this one