PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle Registration Question

VooDooXII
09-08-2008, 10:17 PM
Well...I don't know where to post this, and I guess WL is pretty high traffic. I'm looking for a quick answer.

I've registered my car online, but I don't have the sticker on my car's plate yet. I haven't been driving, but now I sort of need to...but I fear for getting pulled over.

Is there a way I can prove my car's registered, or do you think a cop will be understanding enough of the situation to let me go? Anyone else been in this dilemma?

VooDooXII
09-08-2008, 10:49 PM
Heyyy someone help me here.

Psycho
09-08-2008, 10:55 PM
Every time I've gone to court, there have always been at least 5 people there bitching about their citation for no proof of registration. It's only a $10 ticket, but I guarantee the cop pulling you over won't be "understanding" of the situation. If ya gotta drive, at least print up a receipt of your online transaction.

VooDooXII
09-08-2008, 11:33 PM
Every time I've gone to court, there have always been at least 5 people there bitching about their citation for no proof of registration. It's only a $10 ticket, but I guarantee the cop pulling you over won't be "understanding" of the situation. If ya gotta drive, at least print up a receipt of your online transaction.

Ah, that's simple enough. Thanks. :goodjob:

The Ninja
09-09-2008, 12:01 AM
P\/ssy. What are the chances of getting pulled over? Live a little.

Shibby
09-09-2008, 12:02 AM
i've gotten pulled over twice for expired tag.

VooDooXII
09-09-2008, 12:15 AM
P\/ssy. What are the chances of getting pulled over? Live a little.

Yup...didn't get pulled over.