PDA

View Full Version : Alright. Really sick of the hypocrisy.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-08-2008, 10:11 PM
But street racing only against cars that are slower than you, while at the same time dodging people that would be a good run for you is completely heterosexual? Sounds to me like someone is really confused.

I see this literally twice a day.

I do not only race cars I know I can beat. I raced Collins and diesel, both guys had MORE mods, and MORE power than my car.
As far as me "dodging" call outs, I suppose you are referring to 5.7 Tundra.

He has a low 10 second / high 9 second Evo. I have a High 12 low 13 second GTO.

How in the HELL would that be a good race for me?

I have been asking comparable cars to race for cash. I even offered Sic_stang a race but his car is broke. He makes 501 rwhp and I only make 371.

I am not crying, I just want the hypocrisy bull**** to stop. It's seriously getting old and its ruining the killsforum. The only people that say this **** are the people that don't even race in the first place. A bunch of cheerleading spectator arm chair quarterbacks.

:lmfao:

jumpin800agl
09-08-2008, 10:15 PM
I can understand not running the Evo. We both know you are faster than low 13's high 12's in that car though. The car may be that fast but the driver mod can make it faster lol.

stillaneon
09-08-2008, 10:15 PM
Well Ill Run you thacker. If I can get 4 and the Jump.

LOL I kid.

I feel ya. You and Randall might be a decent race though..:rolleyes:

TIGERJC
09-08-2008, 10:16 PM
plz post in the right section

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-08-2008, 10:19 PM
Well Ill Run you thacker. If I can get 4 and the Jump.

LOL I kid.

I feel ya. You and Randall might be a decent race though..:rolleyes:

Randall ???

stillaneon
09-08-2008, 10:31 PM
redmanhart

redmanhart
09-08-2008, 10:33 PM
He's referring to me, I might have close to 300, I don't really know since I haven't had it tuned and been on a dyno. I also haven't been to the track since the last upgrades I put on it, so I don't know what I'm running.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-08-2008, 10:35 PM
He's referring to me, I might have close to 300, I don't really know since I haven't had it tuned and been on a dyno. I also haven't been to the track since the last upgrades I put on it, so I don't know what I'm running.

:lmfao: I thought he was referring to someone who would actually be competition. I didn't know he was joking. I get it now though! That was a good one neon. Funny guy.

umairejaz
09-08-2008, 10:38 PM
lol, damn.

redmanhart
09-08-2008, 10:39 PM
Laugh all you want, it doesn't bother me in the least. I didn't buy and mod my car to suit how you would like, I did it the way I wanted to. In my eyes it's reasonably quick, fun to drive, looks good, and gets me from Point A to Point B. It's exactly what I bought it for.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-08-2008, 10:40 PM
Laugh all you want, it doesn't bother me in the least. I didn't buy and mod my car to suit how you would like, I did it the way I wanted to. In my eyes it's reasonably quick, fun to drive, looks good, and gets me from Point A to Point B. It's exactly what I bought it for.
It's a glorified AWD station wagon.
To each his own.

redmanhart
09-08-2008, 10:42 PM
It's a glorified AWD station wagon.
To each his own.

There's nothing glorified about it, that's exactly what it is. It's a modified AWD Turbo station wagon.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-08-2008, 10:42 PM
There's nothing glorified about it, that's exactly what it is. It's a modified AWD Turbo station wagon.

OMG say that again

redmanhart
09-08-2008, 10:43 PM
No point in double posting, you obviously read it correctly the first time.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-08-2008, 10:46 PM
No point in double posting, you obviously read it correctly the first time.
And its just as funny every single time I read it. Subscribed and bookmarked.

2.3 Evo 8
09-08-2008, 10:49 PM
I don't think you would catch as much **** if you stopped challenging every car in here. You did challenge some cars that make more power than you, but 90% of them make a lot less than you and your excuse is "not my fault you chose a ****ty platform". Your car making 371whp against a 350Z making 250whp isn't a good race.

I don't blame you for not wanting to race me. It would be a waste of both our times.

I raced a 550whp Silvia the other night while I was breaking up real bad and I was told I still pulled 10+ cars on him the first race and 7 cars on him the second. I was on pump gas. Hopefully the video will get posted soon.

stillaneon
09-08-2008, 10:49 PM
And its just as funny every single time I read it. Subscribed and bookmarked.

I would think he would be in the 330 range. Plus the AWD

Better than me and you...

Just throwing it out there

redmanhart
09-08-2008, 10:50 PM
Awesome man, I'm glad that I could make you laugh like that. Maybe if you keep reading and laughing at that one quote, the Kills Forum would have a little less drama in it, since you would be laughing so hard at that one line and not posting senseless BS and poor excuses at comebacks.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-08-2008, 10:50 PM
I can understand not running the Evo. We both know you are faster than low 13's high 12's in that car though. The car may be that fast but the driver mod can make it faster lol.

I can't drive worth ****. Remember I always had to have a driver for my camaro. :goodjob:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-08-2008, 10:51 PM
I would think he would be in the 330 range. Plus the AWD

Better than me and you...

Just throwing it out there

AWD is overrated. Slicks on the goat > AWD.

stillaneon
09-08-2008, 10:54 PM
Then run on street tires to make it more fair.

I mean, If I could hook, and had about 30 more hp, I could probably be more of a match...

Aarantes22
Thacker are you serious with your posts?

Why talk sh!t about someones car and not recognize the hard work they put into it..

This is why I don't like you man you don't respect anyone

ILOVEKIDDRACING
Then run on street tires to make it more fair.

I mean, If I could hook, and had about 30 more hp, I could probably be more of a match...

Motor mounts and DR's. **** is cheap.

2.3 Evo 8
A properly setup RWD car will come out of the hole better than any properly setup AWD. It is what it is.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-08-2008, 10:56 PM
Thacker are you serious with your posts?

Why talk sh!t about someones car and not recognize the hard work they put into it..

This is why I don't like you man you don't respect anyone

If someone actually works on their own ****, then props to them.

I don't respect daddies boys like you who get a ****ty car and then beg him for the credit card every two weeks so you can get "coil overs" and a mad tye "exhaust" , oh... and got to have the intake.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-08-2008, 10:56 PM
A properly setup RWD car will come out of the hole better than any properly setup AWD. It is what it is.
Hence why the Typhoon and Cyclone guys go to RWD when they hit the low 9's.

redmanhart
09-08-2008, 10:57 PM

I agree 100%, I always try to give credit where credit is due.

stillaneon
09-08-2008, 10:58 PM

I don't respect daddies boys like you who get a ****ty car and then beg him for the credit card every two weeks so you can get "coil overs" and a mad tye "exhaust" , oh... and got to have the intake.

Well Randall and I both work on our own ****. I personally cant afford going to a shop.

But You say cheap. How much more cash do I want to put into this car? You already know where some of my funds are going here soon.

With Rent and the insane ass insurance rate plus gas mileage, I dont have a lot of spare change.

Aarantes22
09-08-2008, 10:59 PM
Aren't you almost the same age as me how do we know your not a daddy's boy.

You got no respect for any one man and the funny thing is I have payed for everything on my car. Used or new everything on my car is payed by myself.

redmanhart
09-08-2008, 11:02 PM
Well Randall and I both work on our own ****. I personally cant afford going to a shop.

But You say cheap. How much more cash do I want to put into this car? You already know where some of my funds are going here soon.

With Rent and the insane ass insurance rate plus gas mileage, I dont have a lot of spare change.

I'm not going to take credit for someone else's work. Johnny has done my work, but I have been there to lend a hand when needed. I'd rather someone with more mechanical knowledge, hell he works at his dad's shop, do the work than myself for fear of screwing something up.

Revmaynard
09-08-2008, 11:03 PM
If my motor gets rebuilt by the end of year I'll run. That's if my car sells like it's supposed to.:goodjob:

stillaneon
09-08-2008, 11:13 PM
I'm not going to take credit for someone else's work. Johnny has done my work, but I have been there to lend a hand when needed. I'd rather someone with more mechanical knowledge, hell he works at his dad's shop, do the work than myself for fear of screwing something up.

My bad. I thought you both did. I feel that if you were turning wrenches, then you did it. Even if you had help. You didnt drop the damn thing off at a shop and then come back to get it

redmanhart
09-08-2008, 11:21 PM
My bad. I thought you both did. I feel that if you were turning wrenches, then you did it. Even if you had help. You didnt drop the damn thing off at a shop and then come back to get it

No, I've been there for everything and it's generally been after hours with Johnny, Kerry, and myself there.

SicStang03
09-09-2008, 03:10 AM

Honestly, I have seen you call multiple people "daddies boys" knowing nothing about their work or back ground. A little more respect to others might yield some your way.

As for the call-outs, Thacker will race anyone that is within his cars level (5.7 is obviously way out though), as long as they put money on it to make it worth his while. I have nothing against Thacker; this is the internet and nothing he says about me or my car will get me butt hurt so why do people keep bitching.

Anyways, when my car is back up, Thacker is running me and I have a lot more power than him. Obviously traction is going to be a major issue which is why when it come to dig runs, hp is just a number

IndianStig
09-09-2008, 04:17 AM
you are a funny guy.

so now we know the truth, the GTO is your *****'s car, camaro was your balls...

MachNU
09-09-2008, 04:21 AM

LOL thacker what do you do for a living? Last you said is that you are unemployed at the moment? You live at home, and own two cars! No income, and can still afford to pay gas, and insurance? Yet your calling someone else a rich kid.

Pot meet Kettle! :goodjob:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-09-2008, 06:19 AM
LOL thacker what do you do for a living? Last you said is that you are unemployed at the moment? You live at home, and own two cars! No income, and can still afford to pay gas, and insurance? Yet your calling someone else a rich kid.

Pot meet Kettle! :goodjob:
yea. I am broke.

The_ CaneCorso
09-09-2008, 10:49 AM
Thacker are you ever on any other threads?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-09-2008, 10:50 AM
Thacker are you ever on any other threads?
0 sense made. Please try again.

GGPIS3
09-09-2008, 11:13 AM

this statement just shows how jealous you are of all these kids that are more fortunate than you. you are the epitome of the term, hater.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-09-2008, 11:16 AM
this statement just shows how jealous you are of all these kids that are more fortunate than you. you are the epitome of the term, hater.
Sad thing is.. the kids aren't "more fortunate" than me. None of them have a faster car to begin with.

The_ CaneCorso
09-09-2008, 11:23 AM
0 sense made. Please try again.

Meaning do you get on any other threads OTHER then the KF?

GGPIS3
09-09-2008, 11:44 AM
Sad thing is.. the kids aren't "more fortunate" than me. None of them have a faster car to begin with.

you can try to fool yourself into believing that but your actions speak louder than your words. you are a jealous hater. /thread

collins
09-09-2008, 01:57 PM
to him, the size of his d1ck is determined by how fast his car can go. he's not in it for the love of the hobby. :no:

Aarantes22
09-09-2008, 03:32 PM
to him, the size of his d1ck is determined by how fast his car can go. he's not in it for the love of the hobby. :no:

This is exactly what I was trying to get at...

I mod my car and race people not to show I am faster but to show that I love this hobby and I have fun doing it and that is what it's all about. Who cares if your faster are you running real races where it's your career? No, most of us do what we do and race our cars because it's a hobby we love not to show who has the bigger d!ck.:goodjob:

DirtyMechanic
09-09-2008, 03:38 PM
but since thackers car is the faster over everybody in the world he must have the smallest **** here...

Frög
09-09-2008, 03:46 PM
Don't talk sh!t to thacker guys, he will tell on you.. Don't race him either..

tdurr
09-09-2008, 06:14 PM
Um just dropping in to say that thacker acutally called 5.7's evo out LONG before he said anything about it being a 10 sec car. I remember reading a thread saying how thacker could stomp all over the overweight toy or something gay like that. But bottom line is, once he found out how fast the evo was he shut his as$ up and is trying to make it seem like he really knew his car was fast. Onebadgt or w/e called you out also after you made fun of his times on low boost at the track saying he could "out drive him" or something. Just make sure you dont try and change your story too much thacker. Remember im lurking... haha
i feel like a creeper...
p.s. thacker always insults cars that cost more $$ then his with the whole, "daddys money/credit card" thing. its really childish.

MachNU
09-09-2008, 06:54 PM
yea. I am broke.

Gee thacker why are you not answering my question? DOnt want people to really now that you are the true definition of rich kid?

GGPIS3
09-09-2008, 07:04 PM
Um just dropping in to say that thacker acutally called 5.7's evo out LONG before he said anything about it being a 10 sec car. I remember reading a thread saying how thacker could stomp all over the overweight toy or something gay like that. But bottom line is, once he found out how fast the evo was he shut his as$ up and is trying to make it seem like he really knew his car was fast.

i said this same thing in one of the other threads. i remember him calling phil out and talking his same ol ish. once phil finally had his car ready to roll, thacker was nowhere to be found and how convenient, he sold his car the week after phil got his back.

SicStang03
09-09-2008, 10:10 PM
i said this same thing in one of the other threads. i remember him calling phil out and talking his same ol ish. once phil finally had his car ready to roll, thacker was nowhere to be found and how convenient, he sold his car the week after phil got his back.

you don't really believe he sold it do you :ninja:

DirtyMechanic
09-09-2008, 10:19 PM
i said this same thing in one of the other threads. i remember him calling phil out and talking his same ol ish. once phil finally had his car ready to roll, thacker was nowhere to be found and how convenient, he sold his car the week after phil got his back.i highly doubt he sold his pride and joy... have you noticed how he still talks like he still has it... maybe because he still does... at the paint booth.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-10-2008, 07:45 AM
i highly doubt he sold his pride and joy... have you noticed how he still talks like he still has it... maybe because he still does... at the paint booth.
:no: I wish I could have afforded that. Rest of the car was set up perfect. Had low 11's high 10's on motor.
:(

MachNU
09-10-2008, 07:55 AM
Gee thacker why are you not answering my question? DOnt want people to really now that you are the true definition of rich kid?

^^^^ incase you missed it thacker! :goodjob:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-10-2008, 08:02 AM
^^^^ incase you missed it thacker! :goodjob:
You have any idea what I do for a living?
Or have done, for the past 5 years?

Do you know anything about my credentials and education?

Jaimecbr900
09-10-2008, 08:18 AM
The truly ironic part of this cry baby fest is that on one hand YOU can dodge call-outs that DON'T favor you, yet when someone else does the same thing to you.....you call them "daddy's boys", "your car is sh!t", "you would of lost anyway".....:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: . I guess in your "I'm John Force of street racing" world what's good for the goose is only good for the goose, huh? :rolleyes:

Thacker you are a joke. You've always been a joke. You are a hero only in your own mind. You conveniently never show up to track events, unless they are the events YOU feel are super duper NHRA prepped because we all KNOW how you love "hooking up":rolleyes: . You never give respect to anyone, even those that have cars that are 10x's faster, better, and could walk every car in your billy bad stable. This is why you will never have any credibility anywhere. The only reason you instigate crap on IA is because we haven't banned you like every other board you ever go on. What's your "rep" on domestic boards? Do they agree that you are the "John Force of street racing"?:lmfao: No, they laugh you out of all those boards, which is why you come here where you THINK lowly imports reside. Ironically enough, it's an IMPORT you're backpedalling and running from.

You beat on your chest about your car being "stock", yet you're the only one that believes that. You call out everyone, including me, yet you won't meet up at any track to run....only the skreets....:rolleyes:

You DO dodge people. You DO talk crap every chance you get because you obviously have no life. You DO instigate crap, which is why you've gotten your a$$ beat on more than one occassion....only to cry about it to the cops. You DO only pick and pick and pick and pick on cars that YOU THINK are easy targets, again because you obviously think proves your street racing prowess. You DO talk more crap than should be humanly possible, probably because you are so full of it that you have enough to spare. You even talk crap about the way you look when just a short time ago YOU resembled the Pillsbury dough boy more than you did Tony Atlas. You ARE in some kind of eternal ego trip which you try and justify using the internet. The internet? The internet? You THINK you're some kind of hero because you talk smack on the INTERNET?????:lmfao: :lmfao:

Maybe you should spend the time you waste on the internet in trying to find a job, getting out from mom and dad's basement, wasting money on your car, and growing up like the man you think you are. Until then, you are nothing more than the butt of jokes and a pompus egotistical jerk.

Now continue to cry about the same "drama" you love to instigate on this board. :rolleyes:

Glides
09-10-2008, 08:18 AM
Better watch out clowning on Thacker. This guys got his back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qOW__TneAY

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-10-2008, 08:22 AM
The truly ironic part of this cry baby fest is that on one hand YOU can dodge call-outs that DON'T favor you, yet when someone else does the same thing to you.....you call them "daddy's boys", "your car is sh!t", "you would of lost anyway".....:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: . I guess in your "I'm John Force of street racing" world what's good for the goose is only good for the goose, huh? :rolleyes:

Thacker you are a joke. You've always been a joke. You are a hero only in your own mind. You conveniently never show up to track events, unless they are the events YOU feel are super duper NHRA prepped because we all KNOW how you love "hooking up":rolleyes: . You never give respect to anyone, even those that have cars that are 10x's faster, better, and could walk every car in your billy bad stable. This is why you will never have any credibility anywhere. The only reason you instigate crap on IA is because we haven't banned you like every other board you ever go on. What's your "rep" on domestic boards? Do they agree that you are the "John Force of street racing"?:lmfao: No, they laugh you out of all those boards, which is why you come here where you THINK lowly imports reside. Ironically enough, it's an IMPORT you're backpedalling and running from.

You beat on your chest about your car being "stock", yet you're the only one that believes that. You call out everyone, including me, yet you won't meet up at any track to run....only the skreets....:rolleyes:

You DO dodge people. You DO talk crap every chance you get because you obviously have no life. You DO instigate crap, which is why you've gotten your a$$ beat on more than one occassion....only to cry about it to the cops. You DO only pick and pick and pick and pick on cars that YOU THINK are easy targets, again because you obviously think proves your street racing prowess. You DO talk more crap than should be humanly possible, probably because you are so full of it that you have enough to spare. You even talk crap about the way you look when just a short time ago YOU resembled the Pillsbury dough boy more than you did Tony Atlas. You ARE in some kind of eternal ego trip which you try and justify using the internet. The internet? The internet? You THINK you're some kind of hero because you talk smack on the INTERNET?????:lmfao: :lmfao:

Maybe you should spend the time you waste on the internet in trying to find a job, getting out from mom and dad's basement, wasting money on your car, and growing up like the man you think you are. Until then, you are nothing more than the butt of jokes and a pompus egotistical jerk.

Now continue to cry about the same "drama" you love to instigate on this board. :rolleyes:

I almost took you seriously, and then I saw this.

http://a810.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/24/l_ec0934dd47b02d6396875467640bd321.jpg

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Jaimecbr900
09-10-2008, 08:33 AM
I almost took you seriously, and then I saw this.

http://a810.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/24/l_ec0934dd47b02d6396875467640bd321.jpg

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Wow, it's a picture of me and my daughter. Look, it's two things YOU don't have: A Tux and a beautiful daughter......:lmfao:

What are you trying to prove there hot rod? That you can steal a pic out of my myspace page??? :lmfao: I wish I could be that super duper smart and computer literate......:lmfao:

The sad part is that YOU still live at home with mommy and daddy where you probably get your lunch box packed for you and your skid marked undewear washed too. The sad part is that in the real world people do try and get their own life when they reach the age of majority instead of settling for living at home with mommy and daddy because they are not capable of taking care of themselves. YOU measure your worth by how good your car "hooks", yet cry about being BROKE. Awesome.

You're still a joke and a jerk. Nothing changes just because you posted up a pic of me and my daughter. YOU still cried like a 1st grade girl when you got your a$$ beat. YOU still cried when it happened AGAIN. YOU still don't have a job. YOU still don't have any credibility anywhere, except the 6 in space between your ears. Much like your street racing so-called life, you may want to move onto easier targets because you couldn't hold my jock strap in any category you can think of.

Got anything else? :jerkit:

MachNU
09-10-2008, 08:42 AM
You have any idea what I do for a living?
Or have done, for the past 5 years?

Do you know anything about my credentials and education?

Living = Nothing
Done in the Past = Buffets
Credentials = None
Education = 7th grade? Maybe?

MachNU
09-10-2008, 08:42 AM
oh and :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

at jamie owning you twice in under 20 minutes, each time with a very long well thought out process!

Sport1.3
09-10-2008, 09:02 AM
SO thacker lives at home and is unemployed?

zomglololol

GGPIS3
09-10-2008, 10:32 AM
i think im done here lol.. what kind of idiot posts up a pic of a man and his daughter and thinks its some kind of comeback? thackerss is a sad man.. just sad. almost pathetic.. naw he is pathetic. lol

jaime.. you got your point out there. i wouldn't waste anymore time on this waste of life if i were you. its just going to continue on in a circle of ignorance because he will never learn or understand what its all about.

but i commend you on your efforts lol.

2.3 Evo 8
09-10-2008, 12:46 PM
Lets be honest here. Thacker was talking **** saying he would drag my Evo down the road a while back.

If that video of my car at the track was never posted, Thacker would have got drug down the street and lost $500, possibly more. That was my mistake saying it was ok to post it.

Brick
09-10-2008, 01:13 PM
Lets be honest here. Thacker was talking **** saying he would drag my Evo down the road a while back.

If that video of my car at the track was never posted, Thacker would have got drug down the street and lost $500, possibly more. That was my mistake saying it was ok to post it.

true.

DirtyMechanic
09-10-2008, 02:45 PM

If that video of my car at the track was never posted, Thacker would have got drug down the street and lost $500, possibly more. That was my mistake saying it was ok to post it.but didnt he "lock it in" when you got your car back?

Ronsam2006
09-10-2008, 11:00 PM
but since thackers car is the faster over everybody in the world he must have the smallest **** here...
I bet you want to find out....WTH would you even talk about that?

DirtyMechanic
09-11-2008, 01:10 AM
I bet you want to find out....WTH would you even talk about that?really now your following me in here. i was talking about the cliche of having a fast car... he must be compensating for something... apparently you havent heard of it...

Ronsam2006
09-11-2008, 01:29 AM
really now your following me in here. i was talking about the cliche of having a fast car... he must be compensating for something... apparently you havent heard of it...
You probably assume that I am following you since you look like Jesus and all, but no. But do you do anything but talk shiit on IA, go to car meets, then get back and talk more shiit on IA?

DirtyMechanic
09-11-2008, 01:34 AM
You probably assume that I am following you since you look like Jesus and all, but no. But do you do anything but talk shiit on IA, go to car meets, then get back and talk more shiit on IA?dude its almost common knowledge in the car world... wait no in the world in general.... but im done with you in the thread... bye now...

GTslOw
09-12-2008, 10:08 PM
:no: I wish I could have afforded that. Rest of the car was set up perfect. Had low 11's high 10's on motor.
:(that camaro would not have ran 10's falling out of a fu*king airplane:goodjob:

MachNU
09-13-2008, 01:16 AM
dude i am so close to just banning thacker, just to raise the general overall IQ of this site, probably by three fold!

DirtyMechanic
09-13-2008, 02:52 AM
dude i am so close to just banning thacker, just to raise the general overall IQ of this site, probably by three fold!please...

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-13-2008, 04:02 AM
that camaro would not have ran 10's falling out of a fu*king airplane:goodjob:
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Wrong.

MachNU
09-13-2008, 05:45 AM
please...

weirdest thing ever, was leaning on my ban stick and it slipped out from under me and banned him! weird! :dunno:

Evil Goat
09-13-2008, 09:50 AM
lame...

TIGERJC
09-13-2008, 01:58 PM
my fingers slipped and lthe ban is lifted

collins
09-13-2008, 02:06 PM
lol owned by tiger...

ILOVEKIDDRACING
09-13-2008, 02:52 PM
lol owned by tiger...
Transaxle = afraid of digs.

MachNU
09-13-2008, 05:44 PM
Transaxle = afraid of digs.

Thackerss = afraid of rolls, other peoples terms, racing cars that will beat him, nicer cars, having friends, etc!