PDA

View Full Version : Subaru Sti owners chime in pleez

PSINXS
09-08-2008, 09:16 PM
if you or any of your friends own Sti (04-05) i would ike to buy 8 injector plugs with pigtail wires.(yellow top 550cc) will pick ASAP.

mods please do not move this because i need as many ppl to see this as possible.

Psycho
09-08-2008, 09:25 PM
I stumbled across a great place to buy subaru parts back when I owned my WRX... I believe it was called a dealership, but I could be wrong.

PSINXS
09-08-2008, 10:06 PM
now why would i pay for overpriced brand new parts? hence that is y i am trying to find them used.

NEXT

Psycho
09-08-2008, 10:15 PM
now why would i pay for overpriced brand new parts? hence that is y i am trying to find them used.

NEXT
So then why the hell do you think people would want to sell you theirs, so that they have to buy new parts?

Any who, good luck finding an STI with 8 injector plugs... seeing as how they're 4 cylinders and all.

osnap
09-08-2008, 10:22 PM
subaru employee discount ftmfw.

(in all seriousness, cant share my discount though - which i just realized makes me posting in here completely pointless, but bump for you! lol)

PSINXS
09-08-2008, 10:27 PM
So then why the hell do you think people would want to sell you theirs, so that they have to buy new parts?

Any who, good luck finding an STI with 8 injector plugs... seeing as how they're 4 cylinders and all.
you make ZERO sense. some ppl may have extras, ppl parting out a car, know sombody whos parting out a car, etc.

and i want 8 because i want eight. who said the sti had 8 plugs? :thinking:

your brain. use it.

and osnap i'm about to PM u right now.

EDIT: Nevermind on the PM lol

osnap
09-08-2008, 10:31 PM
i just started there, or else id help you out. hit me up after ive been there a while for your future subie needs and ill see if i cant hook ya up. :goodjob:

PSINXS
09-08-2008, 10:34 PM
thanks!!!! if top speed doesnt have any i'll have to reschedule my dyno time :(

Psycho
09-08-2008, 10:41 PM
you make ZERO sense. some ppl may have extras
Oh yeah, I forgot. STIs come with spare injector plugs in case they break down on the side of the road, because that happens all the time.

and i want 8 because i want eight. who said the sti had 8 plugs? :thinking:

your brain. use it.
What ever dude, I'm done arguing with you.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Look for what you need here:
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/

Psycho
09-08-2008, 10:43 PM
If any one's parting an STI out, it'll be on there.

PSINXS
09-08-2008, 10:46 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot. STIs come with spare injector plugs in case they break down on the side of the road, because that happens all the time.

What ever dude, I'm done arguing with you.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Look for what you need here:
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/
LOLOL yea ppl do wreck their cars and blow motors.

i found a rolled sti on nasioc but hes way out in Fresno, cali. no thanks on that.

and you can get a set of four from TWO different ppl. yea but i cant argue with an idiot. thanks for the advice!

Echonova
09-08-2008, 10:50 PM
I also have STI injectors sitting in my garage. If you come across a Value family fun size pack of injector plugs I need a set as well. Although not as badly as you my friend.

quickdodgeŽ
09-08-2008, 10:52 PM
if you or any of your friends own Sti (04-05) i would ike to buy 8 injector plugs with pigtail wires.(yellow top 550cc) will pick ASAP.

mods please do not move this because i need as many ppl to see this as possible.

Why wouldn't you post this in the right section? Later, QD.