PDA

View Full Version : FUCK You ChaveZ!!!

IndianStig
08-31-2005, 09:00 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050901/wl_nm/weather_katrina_chavez_dc_1;_ylt=Ap4SSRRjPECA0ddrS IbIszZH2ocA;_ylu=X3oDMTA2ZGZwam4yBHNlYwNmYw--

Your an aswipe, how about you go suck on Castros dick so you stop flapping you fucking mouth.

No offense to any Venezuelan's but hes a dickhead.

Julio
08-31-2005, 09:02 PM
why? in a way the guy has a point.

IndianStig
08-31-2005, 09:05 PM
He just dissing dubya like a bitch. True we should have got more evacs but who the hell can estimate the shit like this man??

Julio
08-31-2005, 09:07 PM
He just dissing dubya like a bitch. True we should have got more evacs but who the hell can estimate the shit like this man??

As bad as the weather folks are.. for some reason they predicted this one down to the "T" , lol

Tracer
08-31-2005, 09:08 PM
Everyone wants to point a finger. My advice for the Bush Haters......"shut the hell up and do something about it".

Brett
08-31-2005, 09:08 PM
But yet he has no problem selling us thier oil, He is a fuckin waste of life and his day will come

Julio
08-31-2005, 09:09 PM
Everyone wants to point a finger. My advice for the Bush Haters......"shut the hell up and do something about it".

Actually if you read the article, The guy is still helping the US with something.

Julio
08-31-2005, 09:10 PM
But yet he has no problem selling us thier oil, He is a fuckin waste of life and his day will come

uh? why is the guy a waste of life? Don't hate because he has the finest woman in the world around him ... :lmfao:

Brett
08-31-2005, 09:10 PM
OIL

Tracer
08-31-2005, 09:12 PM
Actually if you read the article, The guy is still helping the US with something.

Yeah he says that he's going to help...people say things all the time but usually nothing happens.

redlinenprelude
08-31-2005, 09:15 PM
mandatory evacuations were orderd like saturday.. wtf.. go grow some coke chaveZ..

IndianStig
09-01-2005, 03:34 PM
Chavez had offered aide, as a joke though. He hasn't offered itt again and our government has not received anything formal. He is just speaking to make his dick look big. And what are they gonna give us, $2000 and some bs lecture, followed by a fucking 20% increase in price.

LOL

rolling_trip
09-01-2005, 04:17 PM
go grow some coke chaveZ..

yeah, let the cowboys handle the shit! I'm guessing he thinks he could have done a better job?

HyPer50
09-01-2005, 04:20 PM
Anyone who considers themself a friend of Castro, there words mean nothing to me... I hate when people use disasters as there way of trying to push there political beliefs. If you're going to blame Bush for not evacuating, you HAVE to blame whoever the fuck decided to make a MAJOR city on the gulf coast where it is below sea level... That was some good thinking right there. Thats like taking a bowl and putting it in water just up to the top of the bowl and hoping the tide doesn't rise to much..

malfeas99
09-01-2005, 04:35 PM
Anyone who considers themself a friend of Castro, there words mean nothing to me... I hate when people use disasters as there way of trying to push there political beliefs. If you're going to blame Bush for not evacuating, you HAVE to blame whoever the fuck decided to make a MAJOR city on the gulf coast where it is below sea level... That was some good thinking right there. Thats like taking a bowl and putting it in water just up to the top of the bowl and hoping the tide doesn't rise to much..

That would be...

wait for it....

The French. BIG SURPRISE.

YokotaS13
09-01-2005, 04:37 PM
bwahahaha i never thought of it like that lol

IndianStig
09-01-2005, 07:25 PM
That would be...

wait for it....

The French. BIG SURPRISE.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: that was exactly what i was gonna say

efman
09-01-2005, 07:44 PM
:goodjob: ya i people who use terrible situations for there gain

RandomGuy
09-01-2005, 08:04 PM
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the french are the cause for all problems...blahahah that was classic

Brett
09-01-2005, 08:07 PM
And Bush to.... Dont forget...lol

HyPer50
09-01-2005, 08:10 PM
sweet... i finally made it into somebodies signature... lol @ the french, whats next? the damn statue of liberty lead poisoning the entire atlantic ocean? haha, damn stinky pits and all baby! lol

malfeas99
09-01-2005, 08:31 PM
sweet... i finally made it into somebodies signature... lol @ the french, whats next? the damn statue of liberty lead poisoning the entire atlantic ocean? haha, damn stinky pits and all baby! lol

Luckily, those Cheese-eating Surrender Monkeys made the statue mostly out of copper, which is why it's green now.

Though I'm sure most of you knew that.

ISAtlanta300
09-01-2005, 08:50 PM
Hmmmmmm the Dutch have been living "below" the sea level... for CENTURIES now.....

and they do have storms as strong as hurricanes (the North-eastern).....

Their Dikes are just better built... and no I do not mean the females ... LOL

HyPer50
09-01-2005, 09:00 PM
Luckily, those Cheese-eating Surrender Monkeys made the statue mostly out of copper, which is why it's green now.

Though I'm sure most of you knew that.

Yes, I knew that lol.. It was a sarcastic joke at a French gift = P