PDA

View Full Version : I've heard...

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-08-2008, 02:27 PM
through the grapevine that someone is talking some crazy sh~t about me...

Let me put it this way. You wanna talk about me, PM me for my number, call me and we'll meet up. I'll be happy to talk to you in person. Any Pu$$y can hide behind a computer screen and talk sh!t about anyone - I'm not hiding... You have some sh!t you want to say, say it to my face. Not to everyone on IA, Myspace, any other forum or website, etc.

If I find out exactly which person it is talking about me, I promise you I will make your life a living hell because I don't fight fair.:2up:

K. Thanks.

BKgen®
09-08-2008, 02:28 PM
bet you won't hit 'em.

Ran
I'm pretty comfortable behind my monitor thanks. :police:

Maniacc
It's been me. And I'd appreciate it if you kept this off of IA.

Tiff-O-Bitties
It's been me. And I'd appreciate it if you kept this off of IA.

who are you?!

Maniacc
09-08-2008, 02:29 PM
who are you?!The person who's been talking smack about you behind your back. Who am I? I'm Rick James, biitch. What a stupid fucking question, deserves a stupid fucking answer.

DJ Maestro
09-08-2008, 02:31 PM
who are you?!

I rest my case from the other thread. :lmfao:

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-08-2008, 02:32 PM
The person who's been talking smack about you behind your back. Name's Alex, but you can just call me God.

*insert sarcasm* riiiight...

Psycho
09-08-2008, 02:32 PM
Soo, you heard some one said something about you on the internet, and you're really that pissed off?

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-08-2008, 02:34 PM
Soo, you heard some one said something about you on the internet, and you're really that pissed off?

No, not at all... It just they said it to a really good friend of mine who is not just through the internet and they don't even know the truth.

Maniacc
09-08-2008, 02:34 PM
*insert sarcasm* riiiight...On the real. It's not me - but I do know some personal stuff about you. Just like I do about a lot of female members.

BKgen®
09-08-2008, 02:35 PM
*thinks about grabbing popcorn and staying for thread, but probably won't*

Maniacc
I rest my case from the other thread. :lmfao:This proved what? You can keep trying rest your case.

Psycho
No, not at all... It just they said it to a really good friend of mine who is not just through the internet and they don't even know the truth.
If you don't even know who said it, why do you care?

Tiff-O-Bitties
On the real. It's not me - but I do know some personal stuff about you. Just like I do about a lot of female members.

I know it's not you. ;)

Maniacc
09-08-2008, 02:37 PM
If you don't even know who said it, why do you care?Some people just care so much about their reputation to think straight in a situation like this. This Caver chick just over exaggerated just like every other female.

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-08-2008, 02:37 PM
If you don't even know who said it, why do you care?

That's what I'm trying to figure out... WHO SAID IT!!! Geeze.:D

Nemesis
09-08-2008, 02:38 PM
it was me, whatcha gonna dooo :D

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-08-2008, 02:39 PM
Some people just care so much about their reputation to think straight. This Caver chick just over exaggerated just like every other female.

Actually, I really could care less about my "reputation" as once stated in another thread - if I cared, I wouldn't have done half of the sh!t I've done...

I'm simply stating I'm real and I think whoever is talking about me needs to step up and say it to me... not everyone else.

4dmin
09-08-2008, 02:39 PM

Let me put it this way. You wanna talk about me, PM me for my number, call me and we'll meet up. I'll be happy to talk to you in person. Any Pu$$y can hide behind a computer screen and talk sh!t about anyone - I'm not hiding... You have some sh!t you want to say, say it to my face. Not to everyone on IA, Myspace, any other forum or website, etc.

If I find out exactly which person it is talking about me, I promise you I will make your life a living hell because I don't fight fair.:2up:

K. Thanks.

thats fine we'll meet up and you can introduce me to your pu$$y :idb:

Maniacc
09-08-2008, 02:42 PM
Actually, I really could care less about my "reputation" as once stated in another thread - if I cared, I wouldn't have done half of the sh!t I've done...

I'm simply stating I'm real and I think whoever is talking about me needs to step up and say it to me... not everyone else.I completely understand what you're saying. But over-reacting and saying you "don't fight fair" isn't helping you out right now. Haha, it's not about being real or not. I've been in this situation numerous times on my IA journey, I know exactly what you're doing and why. Just don't worry about what people say. You'll live a better life that way.

Elbow
09-08-2008, 02:44 PM
PM'ed

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-08-2008, 02:48 PM
I completely understand what you're saying. But over-reacting and saying you "don't fight fair" isn't helping you out right now. Haha, it's not about being real or not. I've been in this situation numerous times on my IA journey, I know exactly what you're doing and why. Just don't worry about what people say. You'll live a better life that way.

Oh yea, I totally agree.... blah... I just hate stupid people...

And Paul, only if I get to meet yours first... :D

4dmin
09-08-2008, 03:00 PM
Oh yea, I totally agree.... blah... I just hate stupid people...

And Paul, only if I get to meet yours first... :D

you know i think i can work that out ... :boobies::boobies: = :eek::yes::camera::idb::idb:

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-08-2008, 03:01 PM
you know i think i can work that out ... :boobies::boobies: = :eek::yes::camera::idb::idb:

:lmfao:

Sammich
09-08-2008, 03:06 PM
HEY TIFF OL BITTIES...EVER CONSIDERED MY PROPOSAL?

http://www.shenoadiamonds.com/files/images/detailed/SR-OVC0025-025-18WA_6_big.jpg

Jimmy B
09-08-2008, 08:26 PM
tiff, i am..

eh, not really, but we love ya! :) well, the old skool crew does!

Echonova
09-08-2008, 08:32 PM
thats fine we'll meet up and you can introduce me to your pu$$y :idb:I'm Echonova, and I endorse this statement.

KREEP
09-08-2008, 08:36 PM
I'm Echonova, and I endorse this statement.

^True story

Blitanicle99
09-08-2008, 08:51 PM

Reps.

EmminoDaGreat
09-08-2008, 08:54 PM
lol

Jimmy B
09-08-2008, 09:30 PM

You sir, will win the election because of this statement, your reps, and you agree with paul..

of course i believe in what paul said too.. :yes:

flak_monkey
09-08-2008, 09:53 PM
jesus there's a lot of pissing matches, bitching, moaning, and general cvnt behavior on this board.

Echonova
09-08-2008, 09:54 PM
You sir, will win the election because of this statement, your reps, and you agree with paul..

of course i believe in what paul said too.. :yes:You have wisdom beyond your years. I have left a gift in your User CP.

Make sure it does not fall into the wrong hands...

blacknightteg
09-08-2008, 10:00 PM
ah how i missed drama on the board! lol. but i think your awesome none the less.

BTEC
09-08-2008, 10:10 PM
hey tiff can i just pm u for ur number or do i have to play the bad guy roll to get it? it being ur number, we can discuss the other "it" in private. :king:

Echonova
09-08-2008, 10:44 PM
ah how i missed drama on the board! lol. but i think your awesome none the less.Thanks.

2.3 Evo 8
09-08-2008, 11:08 PM
The crowd roars "SHOW YOUR TITS, SHOW YOUR TITS"!!!

BTEC
09-08-2008, 11:10 PM
The crowd roars "SHOW YOUR TITS, SHOW YOUR TITS"!!!
i dnt even think u ready for them babies. :leghump:

The Ninja
09-08-2008, 11:32 PM
I'm 19/m/atl, and I was talking **** about you. PM me your number to talk in person. We can talk over dinner at Ricci's and a little chill time at tongue and groove.

Sammich
09-09-2008, 07:47 AM
all iknow is echo needs to shoot me some nws reps

Catnip
09-09-2008, 07:51 AM
shot you some rep sammmmich

Sammich
09-09-2008, 07:58 AM
speak engrish payne

Catnip
09-09-2008, 10:24 AM
speak engrish payne

luk hear biitchsammich, imiz spekeing engrish.

buddha@TeamFX
09-09-2008, 10:43 AM
Tiff...quit being a bi&%$!!! How about that? BTW What time are ya'll leaving friday again? I was half asleep last night and are we convoyin up? Fat brad and Lovin are driving up the jeep...Me and Nick are driving the blue whale, Jim is driving the blazer and Papa is driving the Monte Carlo up...

DeutscheBAG!
09-09-2008, 10:58 AM
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r179/Fdaveokc/tampaxdam.jpg
:D :D :D :D :D

i haven';t forgotten about ya. sorry

Killer
09-09-2008, 10:58 AM

K. Thanks.

considering you have a child.... i'd grow up if i were you........................

let the sh1t people say online.. stay just that... SH!T THAT WAS SAID ONLINE!!!!

never had any problems with you on this site.... and you seem to have you're head on straight most of the time...

but honestly... a post like this shouldn't be made by mother.... that's just my :2cents: ....

i didn't read the rest of the thread to see what was up... so i'm straight up replying to your first post...

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-09-2008, 12:37 PM
Tiff...quit being a bi&%$!!! How about that? BTW What time are ya'll leaving friday again? I was half asleep last night and are we convoyin up? Fat brad and Lovin are driving up the jeep...Me and Nick are driving the blue whale, Jim is driving the blazer and Papa is driving the Monte Carlo up...

Oh my.... Thanks Buddha, you always keep my ass in perspective... lol...

Friday, we are following you guys at 10 am, right?!

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-09-2008, 12:39 PM
considering you have a child.... i'd grow up if i were you........................

let the sh1t people say online.. stay just that... SH!T THAT WAS SAID ONLINE!!!!

never had any problems with you on this site.... and you seem to have you're head on straight most of the time...

but honestly... a post like this shouldn't be made by mother.... that's just my :2cents: ....

i didn't read the rest of the thread to see what was up... so i'm straight up replying to your first post...

Just because I'm a mother doesn't mean I shouldn't/can't defend myself... :2cents:

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-09-2008, 12:40 PM
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r179/Fdaveokc/tampaxdam.jpg
:D :D :D :D :D

i haven';t forgotten about ya. sorry

:screwy: Where are my pics?! LOL!:bump:

Killer
09-09-2008, 12:47 PM
Just because I'm a mother doesn't mean I shouldn't/can't defend myself... :2cents:

there is a diff in defending yourself and your original post...

you threatened to make someones life a living hell... :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

i'm not telling you to let people walk on you.. i'm just saying be the bigger person...

a good quote is "less is more".. and in this case.. a bit less pride i think would do you good...

making these kinds of posts doesn't make you look "hard" or "strong" to me it makes you look a bit childish... (i don't know you personally... but from the other posts of yours i've read.. YOU'RE NOT!!!)

i've been there too... i had some "beef" with people on this forum and others.. and it's just not worth it... 9/10 they aren't going to meet you anyway.. and just letting it go and showing they can't bother will put someone in their place a lot sooner than e-thuggery will... (not saying that you wouldn't do something about it in person... but the first place you came with it was ia so...)

anyway.. i'm just some 22yr old twerp on the ethernet... so take what i'm saying for what it's worth to you.. just giving you my honest opinion is all... :cheers:

buddha@TeamFX
09-09-2008, 03:06 PM
Oh my.... Thanks Buddha, you always keep my ass in perspective... lol...

Friday, we are following you guys at 10 am, right?!

Someone has to keep you in perspective...Just seems its been my job for the past 6 years!...lol...Umm yea around 10am give or take a few minutes...prolly going to meet up at "The Bottoms"

Sammich
09-09-2008, 03:12 PM
KILLER IS A B*TCH

Reaper
09-09-2008, 03:19 PM
Don't let anyone bring ya down....something like that should be brushed off. I didn't read through the thread so idk what was said, but you've always seemed to have a good head on your shoulders, so be the bigger person, don't let this crap get to you whatever it is. YOU know who you are, and if the person that was told whatever it was is a TRUE friend they will take your word over anyone else.

Hope your son's doing well and that everything works out!

Killer
09-09-2008, 03:28 PM
Don't let anyone bring ya down....something like that should be brushed off. I didn't read through the thread so idk what was said, but you've always seemed to have a good head on your shoulders, so be the bigger person, don't let this crap get to you whatever it is. YOU know who you are, and if the person that was told whatever it was is a TRUE friend they will take your word over anyone else.

Hope your son's doing well and that everything works out!

that's what i said... in a nutshell!!! lol

Killer
09-09-2008, 03:29 PM
KILLER IS A B*TCH

so what if i like a spankin every once in awhile...

your wifey said she wouldn't tell!!! :(

Reaper
09-09-2008, 03:30 PM
that's what i said... in a nutshell!!! lol

I didn't read yo sh*t lol

Killer
09-09-2008, 03:32 PM
I didn't read yo sh*t lol

i know... basically i was just saying.. we in a round about way agreed with each other.. w/out you knowing you agreed!!! lol

Reaper
09-09-2008, 03:34 PM
i know... basically i was just saying.. we in a round about way agreed with each other.. w/out you knowing you agreed!!! lol

LOL Sweet!

:lmfao:

hydroshutter
09-10-2008, 12:03 PM

K. Thanks.

I think you're stupid. :cheers:

Sammich
09-10-2008, 12:07 PM
so what if i like a spankin every once in awhile...

your wifey said she wouldn't tell!!! :(

THATS COOL I JUST SENT KELLY ON A ONE WAY COACH FLIGHT BACK TO THE ATL FOR U:lmfao:

FlipKing
09-10-2008, 12:08 PM
I'd hit it. Is that considered talking trash about you?