PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Know

You_Wish
09-08-2008, 11:37 AM
Does Anyone Know If The Cars That Say Honda Of Canada Are The JDM Ones? Because Mine Says Honda Of Canada And All My Friends Cars Say Honda Of America????.....

Maniacc
09-08-2008, 11:40 AM
Your Honda must be one of the lucky few to have the JDM badge. I think there are only like a few couple thousand Hondas with that badge. Next time you see your friends, tell them that your car is JDM and that they should worship you for it. Damn, you're one lucky bastard.

Killer
09-08-2008, 11:48 AM
lirl... maniac.. you're an idiot...

ledbetter... idk.. my old coupe said honda of canada too... i have no idea what the actual diff is though...

You_Wish
09-08-2008, 11:50 AM
lirl... maniac.. you're an idiot...

ledbetter... idk.. my old coupe said honda of canada too... i have no idea what the actual diff is though...

iight man thanks

seanrg1116
09-08-2008, 12:21 PM
both mine said Honda of Canada

You_Wish
09-08-2008, 01:08 PM
both mine said Honda of Canada

yeah i really wanna find out...

r_Senik
09-08-2008, 01:33 PM
the ones that are made in canada are the older ones...
like if you get an ej/eh from america its probbly a 94...
the ones that say's from japan..is not jdm either...
its just made for the US/north america...
those are the rare ones

Elbow
09-08-2008, 03:08 PM
NO NO NO.

I worked for Honda for a few years. If it says Honda of Canada they are TRUE JDM imports. They are sent from Japan to Canade and directly sold. So they are truly made in Japan. The real deal. No joke. They have a hotter cam and intake manifold that's the only real difference (D series that is)

redrumracer
09-08-2008, 03:54 PM
i guess that the chevy's that were made in canada is straight jdm also :thinking:

also my Miata must be JDM as well, it was made in Japan and then shipped here. NO its USDM. If its made in Canada and sold in America then its USDM. if it was made in Canada and then ship to Japan for retail sale then its JDM. Or if it was made in Japan and sold in Japan then that is JDM. Its designed for what ever Domestic Market it is to be sold for. Whether it be USDM, JDM, EDM, CDM.

Elbow
09-08-2008, 04:17 PM
^If it says Honda of Canada IT WAS PRODUCED ENTIRELY IN JAPAN FOR THE CANADIAN MARKET.

Nothing about is North American

redrumracer
09-08-2008, 04:55 PM
^If it says Honda of Canada IT WAS PRODUCED ENTIRELY IN JAPAN FOR THE CANADIAN MARKET.

Nothing about is North American
where was it sold at for retail/ originally sold? if the US then its USDM if Canada, then its Canadian DM.

just like if a Corvette was built here in the US but designed to be sold in Japan, that makes it a JDM corvette, it was designed for the Japanese market. Doesnt matter where it was built but what country it was designed and built for.

EDIT: oh and Canada is part of North America last time i checked.

Elbow
09-08-2008, 06:27 PM
That's what I said, meaning nothing on the car is made anywhere here, ALL in Japan.

It's ALL JAPANESE BUILT.

So stfu n00b

You_Wish
09-08-2008, 06:37 PM
where was it sold at for retail/ originally sold? if the US then its USDM if Canada, then its Canadian DM.

just like if a Corvette was built here in the US but designed to be sold in Japan, that makes it a JDM corvette, it was designed for the Japanese market. Doesnt matter where it was built but what country it was designed and built for.

EDIT: oh and Canada is part of North America last time i
checked.

on the car fax it said ireland or how ever you spell it lol it was shiped to the us at 30 miles on it

Doppelgänger
09-08-2008, 06:58 PM
NO NO NO.

I worked for Honda for a few years. If it says Honda of Canada they are TRUE JDM imports. They are sent from Japan to Canade and directly sold. So they are truly made in Japan. The real deal. No joke. They have a hotter cam and intake manifold that's the only real difference (D series that is)

You are kidding, right? My God I hope you are. The ONLY way to know a car is built in Japan is if the VIN starts with a "J"... if not, it is NOT built in Japan. Duh. So if your VIN doesn't have a "J" the the FIRST character, then y0 sh!t didn't come from Japan.

A–H = Africa
J–R = Asia
S–Z = Europe
1–5 = North America
6–7 = Oceania
8–9 = South America

The first character of the WMI is the region in which the manufacturer is located

Elbow
09-08-2008, 08:10 PM
Well that ruined my fun.....

Turbodude06
09-08-2008, 11:58 PM
No i told him this cause his didn't come with the side moldings like most us civic's did and I took his door panels off and their were no bondo or welded holes of were they would have cliped in? IDK I know canadan cars usually have some of the japan characteristics u know?

Shibby
09-08-2008, 11:59 PM
Does Anyone Know If The Cars That Say Honda Of Canada Are The JDM Ones? Because Mine Says Honda Of Canada And All My Friends Cars Say Honda Of America????.....

If it says honda of canada how in the hell would that make it japanese?

it's the same.. just made in canada.. idiot.

You_Wish
09-09-2008, 12:06 AM

hey how about you go suck a ****.... love ia talk sh!t on here but no where in person..

Turbodude06
09-09-2008, 12:11 AM

:blah: Most cars made in canada are different in some way, ITS A QUESTION!!!!!!!!!:2up:

Shibby
09-09-2008, 12:14 AM
hey how about you go suck a ****.... love ia talk sh!t on here but no where in person..

the difference in ia and real life, is that you say something stupid on ia and i dont know you so i dont know if you're stupid.

when i call you an idiot, i am making fun of the persona you display online.

i have no quarrels with you good sir.

DB4LYFE ™
09-09-2008, 12:38 PM
my 4 door says Honda Of Japan!!!:goodjob:

~DB4LYFE

teh_mugen18
09-09-2008, 03:13 PM
^^^lol....