PDA

View Full Version : Professional Quiz

ShooterMcGavin
09-08-2008, 08:20 AM
The following short quiz consists of 4 questions and tells whether youare qualified to be a "professional". The questions are not that difficult.

1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

The correct answer is: Open the refrigerator, put in thegiraffe and close the door. This question tests whetheryou tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.

2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

Wrong Answer: Open the refrigerator, put in theelephant and close the refrigerator.
Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, takeout the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door. This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your actions.

3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?

Correct Answer: The Elephant. The Elephant is in the refrigerator. This tests your memory. OK, even if you did not answer the first three questions correctly, you still have one more chance to show your abilities.

4. There is a river you must cross. But it is inhabited by crocodiles. How do you manage it?

Correct Answer: You swim across. All the Crocodiles are attending the Animal Meeting. This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.

According to Andersen Consulting Worldwide,around 90% of the professionals they tested got all questions wrong. But many preschoolers got several correct answers. Anderson Consulting says this conclusively disproves the theory that most professionals have the brains of a four year old.

BKgen®
09-08-2008, 08:22 AM
repost wayner.

Sammich
09-08-2008, 08:24 AM
repost lamer.

:eek: :eek:

ShooterMcGavin
09-08-2008, 08:25 AM
well now that the 2 biggest bouchedags have said their piece hopefully there'll be more constructive feedback :yes:

AirMax95
09-08-2008, 08:43 AM
Those have been around for a while. I get the point and all, but formal education teaches us to think hard. The four year olds that got it right will get them wrong when they hit 21.

There are very few "professionals" that get these right. Most everyone would say the giraffe/elephant can't fit (logic), the Lion King was a movie, and who the hell would swim across a river of crocs (logic, or steve irwin).

Sometimes simplicity rules!

BTW, I got these wrong my first time about 5 years ago.

BKgen®
09-08-2008, 08:45 AM
well now that the 2 biggest bouchedags have said their piece hopefully there'll be more constructive feedback :yes:

we make a great team. *high fives pbs*

Ran
09-08-2008, 08:47 AM
According to Andersen Consulting Worldwide,around 90% of the professionals they tested got all questions wrong. But many preschoolers got several correct answers. Anderson Consulting says this conclusively disproves the theory that most professionals have the brains of a four year old.According to the Idiocy Evaluation Commission, Anderson Consulting Worldwide is retarded. Preschoolers can't get SEVERAL answers correct if there are only FOUR questions.

willum14pb
09-08-2008, 08:49 AM
retarded. If you were to say "This is a series of questions that will be related to each other." I would have gotten all of them correct. I passed the first one with flying colors, and after i realized they were all related i passed the rest.

ShooterMcGavin
09-08-2008, 09:08 AM
According to the Idiocy Evaluation Commission, Anderson Consulting Worldwide is retarded. Preschoolers can't get SEVERAL answers correct if there are only FOUR questions.
lol sure they can, although it would've just been more simple to say that many got all of them right :P

DevilK9
09-08-2008, 09:13 AM
Damnit....the animal conference was today.

Gotta go...I'm late.

Thanks for the reminder.

Sport1.3
09-08-2008, 09:26 AM
1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

Buy 20ft tall industrial refrigerator

2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

see answer above

3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?

Obviously Mufasa would be the only character/Animal not attending, being that he died in the movie. There were multiple un-named Giraffe's and or Elephants in the film, therefore, elephants and giraffes would still be attending. Though its very possible Rafiki may have better things to do.

4. There is a river you must cross. But it is inhabited by crocodiles. How do you manage it?

There arent any Crocodiles in the Lion king to my knowledge. The only Option would be to send the captive elephant ahead of you to create a distraction, while you cunningly swim as deep as possible through the river knowing crocodiles dont attack underwater.

Leisa
09-08-2008, 09:29 AM
If only one animal ( the elephant) doesnt make it, was the giraffe able to get out of the fridge?

Sport1.3
09-08-2008, 09:34 AM
If only one animal ( the elephant) doesnt make it, was the giraffe able to get out of the fridge?

Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, takeout the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door. This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your actions.

:D