PDA

View Full Version : Mccain Takes Lead over OBAMAx2

Vteckidd
09-07-2008, 08:25 PM
(Sept. 7) - John McCain has overtaken Barack Obama in the Gallup daily tracking poll and has his highest level of support in that poll since early May.
McCain leads Obama 48 percent to 45 percent among registered voters, by Gallup’s measure. McCain has so far earned the same convention bounce as Obama, though at a more rapid pace.

blacknightteg
09-07-2008, 08:29 PM
dont you mean palin over took obama? lol.

jew_boy
09-07-2008, 08:40 PM
well it still not over, yes i want Mccain to win but all because the media says hes in the lead they still could be wrong. they have been in the past

MistaCee
09-07-2008, 09:14 PM
well it still not over, yes i want Mccain to win but all because the media says hes in the lead they still could be wrong. they have been in the past

x2 on the media thing. They didn't include me as well as millions of others. Its just an estimate.

Kevykev
09-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Palin is the most popular person in the Country right now and will be for the next few weeks +

Lol at people indirectly talking about Mccain's possibility of death.

BOUNCE.

flak_monkey
09-07-2008, 10:47 PM
I'm moving to canada if McCain wins. Free healthcare FTMFW!

Vteckidd
09-07-2008, 11:34 PM
yeah cause crippling our economy to pay for healthcare for everyone is the best idea since communism.

How do you intend to pay for those 47million people?

Just curious.

Alan®
09-07-2008, 11:51 PM
yeah cause crippling our economy to pay for healthcare for everyone is the best idea since communism.

How do you intend to pay for those 47million people?

Just curious.
part of the reason why our healthcare is so damn expensive is because of all the damn illegals putting the burden on the rest of us.

.::UNKNOWN::.
09-08-2008, 01:16 AM
I'm moving to canada if McCain wins. Free healthcare FTMFW! yeah go right on to canada and you break a leg then you get put on a waiting list to get looked at and then.... the doctor says you need xrays then you get put on 2 waiting list one to get xrays and then one for a followup with the doctor after the xrays...... then the doctor says you need to see an orthopedic surgen.... then you get on a longer waiting list... and then 2 yrs from now you just get the cast and the pins off and your leg looks deformed bc you waited so long.... that sounds like a plan dude:goodjob:

4dmin
09-08-2008, 07:56 AM
it will be a brief lead wait till Pailn has to take on Biden in debates...

Palin has been instructed not to talk to media and her recent speeches have been the same as her convention speech... Biden will tear her apart ;)

Total_Blender
09-08-2008, 08:04 AM
yeah go right on to canada and you break a leg then you get put on a waiting list to get looked at and then.... the doctor says you need xrays then you get put on 2 waiting list one to get xrays and then one for a followup with the doctor after the xrays...... then the doctor says you need to see an orthopedic surgen.... then you get on a longer waiting list... and then 2 yrs from now you just get the cast and the pins off and your leg looks deformed bc you waited so long.... that sounds like a plan dude:goodjob:

Because there are a lot of Canadians walking around with crooked limbs.:gay: Canada has a longer life expectancy than most of the developed world. Hell the life expectancy for Males in the US is only a couple years longer than it is for Males in the Gaza Strip or the West Bank.:screwy:

There is some credibility to concerns of wait times in Canada, but the Canadian Government is adressing them and plans to have a garanteed "timely access" policy in place by 2010.

willum14pb
09-08-2008, 08:10 AM

ask canadians if free healthcare ftmw. It doesn't matter if your dying or you got a cold virus, you take a number and wait. Sad, but true.

Total_Blender
09-08-2008, 08:15 AM
ask canadians if free healthcare ftmw. It doesn't matter if your dying or you got a cold virus, you take a number and wait. Sad, but true.

Better than suffering through it or dying though. Which is what a lot of people here in America have to do. Many jobs don't offer insurance and many of the ones that do the insurance is way too expensive. Insurance at my job is like 10% of what I make and thats for the crappy coverage. :doh:

4dmin
09-08-2008, 08:20 AM

you have a very skewed view of FREE healthcare... it will not do away w/ privatized healthcare it just allows people to get healthcare that doesn't currently have it.

if you are dying they can't refuse you care or ask you to wait. that is a really dumb statement. there are many countries that currently have the same setup.

people like you crack me up you would rather have someone die of disease or failure of sometype b/c they can't afford coverage or b/c their company can't afford coverage. honestly i hope people like you have to battle something like cancer in your life so you can see the importance of healthcare for all americans at an affordable rate.

Nerdsrock22
09-08-2008, 09:40 AM
people like you crack me up you would rather have someone die of disease or failure of sometype b/c they can't afford coverage or b/c their company can't afford coverage. honestly i hope people like you have to battle something like cancer in your life so you can see the importance of healthcare for all americans at an affordable rate.

I agree that heath coverage is important, especially for those families with children. The problem, however, arises when people start claiming they have a right to other peoples' (doctors) services.

I'm pretty sure the 13th Ammendment handled that.:2cents:

DevilK9
09-08-2008, 09:51 AM
Poll ratings are like stocks. They'll go up and down as different events occur.

They really don't mean much at all.

Palin is the newest celebrity with her mug splashed on every newscast and magazine. It'll wear off as soon as people figure out that she's full of sh/t.

Alan®
09-08-2008, 10:23 AM
it will be a brief lead wait till Pailn has to take on Biden in debates...

Palin has been instructed not to talk to media and her recent speeches have been the same as her convention speech... Biden will tear her apart ;)
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Where the hell do you get your information

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=5747205&page=1

Gov. Sarah Palin will sit down with ABC News' Charlie Gibson for her first interview since winning the Republican vice presidential nomination, the network's news division confirmed today.

DevilK9
09-08-2008, 10:34 AM

Yes....as instructed....she waited two and a half weeks before speaking to the press. This interview was set up and all questions have been approved by the GOP (someone with the initials KR to be specific) as part of the agreement process.

So...before you luls and rofl or :lmfao:, look past the talking points being fed to you through a sippie cup.

Vteckidd
09-08-2008, 10:43 AM
Yes....as instructed....she waited two and a half weeks before speaking to the press. This interview was set up and all questions have been approved by the GOP (someone with the initials KR to be specific) as part of the agreement process.

So...before you luls and rofl or :lmfao:, look past the talking points being fed to you through a sippie cup.
JUst like OBAMA wouldnt do a LIVE interview with Oreilly

4dmin
09-08-2008, 11:03 AM

when was her speech? 4th? date of ^ 7th. like i said she was instructed not to talk to news/media this came from the McCain camp retard. there are obvious reasons why they wanted to hold it off; especially after she blasted the media in her speech.

BanginJimmy
09-08-2008, 11:06 AM
Medicare Fraud accounts for more than 30 billion a year as it is. Adding about 50 million people to that program will simply simply double or triple the amount of fraud in the program.

Where is the govt going to get the money for this program? From the people that dont have insurance? No, they will get it from people that are paying for their own insurance, and their family's insurance. Someone tell me why I should pay for the lazy mofo down the street that doesnt even have a HS diploma to have insurance when I wroked my ass off for a ncie job that does pay for my insurance.

Alan®
09-08-2008, 11:11 AM
when was her speech? 4th? date of ^ 7th. like i said she was instructed not to talk to news/media this came from the McCain camp retard. there are obvious reasons why they wanted to hold it off; especially after she blasted the media in her speech.
As she should. Sorry but any form of media that claims that it's "unbiased" or anything along those lines is full of ****. Personally I hate the news networks.

DevilK9
09-08-2008, 11:20 AM
JUst like OBAMA wouldnt do a LIVE interview with Oreilly

This is totally different. Obama wouldn't participate with O'Reilly because of the rude manner in which Bill-O was demanding the interview for months rather than professionally requesting the meeting. If someone approached me the way Bill approached Obama multiple times on the trail and then challenges him with insults on the air . . .I wouldn't either.

Once Bill calmed down, Obama agreed to the interview.

I'm looking forward to the next couple parts. He held his own well in the first.

tony
09-08-2008, 12:02 PM
I've stated this before:

Al Gore won the popular vote in 2000 but who is the president? Polls don't mean ****, McCain's margin could have simply grown in states that are notoriously Republican but if he is still losing in battleground states he will not win.

blacknightteg
09-08-2008, 12:04 PM
apprently they are dead even now in the 'poles'