PDA

View Full Version : Misc Working Out?

Benefit
09-07-2008, 08:14 PM
hey, ive been a health nut lately...i been doing a water cleanse along with fasting, drinking a little more than half my weight in water with 1 meal a day plenty of grain/protein.

i weigh 144 pounds, 5'11'' (usually weigh in around 140), but im guessing 5 pounds of just water weight because of how much i have been drinking.

i want to start working out , i have always been strong for my size, but not cut. i have been doing 10 push ups, 10 crunches and 10 sit ups, trying to work my way up to almost 500 a day. just need some advice if anyone knows this type of diet/workout routine on what is the outcome.

i can definitely see a difference with the water cleanse, and hoping to gain 15 pounds of muscle.

also to add, my metabolism is insanely fast.

blacknightteg
09-07-2008, 08:18 PM
your a damn stick....only advice i can give you cuz i was in the same boat as you before. just eat, dont worry about cutting unless your trying to define and get big at the same time. that takes longer. if you want to gain wait, just eat as much as you can and lift heavy, you can worry about cutting later.

Benefit
09-07-2008, 08:18 PM
dont want to lift heavy, dont want to bulk up, im looking for a lean/cut body. that was horrible advice, if you were in the same boat as me you would know your skin fat actually acts like a vacuum and sucks it to the muscle when you lose it.

japan4racing
09-07-2008, 08:19 PM
got dayum...6 feet and 144??? jeebusim 2 inches taller and almost 100lbs heavier and im skinny as ****

blacknightteg
09-07-2008, 08:20 PM
if your already skinny as hell tho, wont being lean/cut make you look more skrawny? i know you'll have definition and everything. but it just seems like you would look weird. i dunno, but yeah, thats what im doing.

Benefit
09-07-2008, 08:20 PM
got dayum...6 feet and 144??? jeebusim 2 inches taller and almost 100lbs heavier and im skinny as ****

lol really 5'10 240lbs?

Benefit
09-07-2008, 08:21 PM
if your already skinny as hell tho, wont being lean/cut make you look more skrawny? i know you'll have definition and everything. but it just seems like you would look weird. i dunno, but yeah, thats what im doing.

shoulders are key there

my chest is also big naturally

blacknightteg
09-07-2008, 08:22 PM

yeah i know, im 6'3 and i used to way like between 156 and 160 like a year ago, and i put on about 30 to 35 lbs and i still feel skinny. im stronger then i ever have been but im damn near not what i want to be. im lookin for lik 220 or so. i got like 40 lbs to go or something

Benefit
09-07-2008, 08:24 PM
yea im looking for around 155-160tops at this height

blacknightteg
09-07-2008, 08:25 PM
shoulders are key there

my chest is also big naturally

shoulders are only key to an extent, i mean you might like you have broad shoulders. but it wont look right if a few parts of your body are somewhat big and everything else is more so smaller and defined. i dunno, for me, i'm looking for getting bigger.

blacknightteg
09-07-2008, 08:26 PM
yea im looking for around 155-160tops at this height

but thats the thing man, im not saying i know your body or anything, but if your 6'0, your only 3 inches shorter then me and i still look skinny and i weigh 186lbs

Benefit
09-07-2008, 08:26 PM
yea its mostly based on frame size, so thats why i want a lean/cut

blacknightteg
09-07-2008, 08:27 PM
i guess, i dunno. lean/cut on tall skinny guys to me just looks weird. but yeah if you do want that just make sure you do high reps low weight.

Benefit
09-07-2008, 08:30 PM
yea i dont look skinny though , no one would be able to guess im 140

Blitanicle99
09-08-2008, 12:07 PM
First off... Your a skinny ****. lol

But basically you have a high metabolism. I do too. I am 6'3'' about 190 lbs and somewhat cut.

I actually just started the P90x workout. Its an ass kicker. The best I have used yet.

Anyways, in your words you just want to keep being cut but put on weight. Its very hard. Its not a walkin the park at all. Gaining lean muscle takes the longest. Ive tried it, and it takes wayyy to much time/diet/planning with my busy lifestyle. I highly suggest bulking up a little with heavy weight, then cutting back up. Its much easier and youll have a stronger back that can support a bigger body structure later on.

But, if your set on doing it your way I would reccomend the 300 spartan workout. Its an endurance workout, takes about 45 minutes and it will destroy you. Drink ALOT of water, try to eat a little more to compensate for your metabolism and stay away from Sweets/cake/junk food and you will improve.

http://www.menshealth.com/cda/article.do?site=menshealth&channel=fitness&category=workout.plans&conitem=5e1790ecab7e1110vgnvcm20000012281eac____

Or just google "300 spartan workout".

Good luck. If you really want to do this I suggest getting some supplements. For you, Try an N20 based product. When I do endurance stuff I use Superpump 250. Its more energy and oxygen to your muscles, you can push yourself harder and accomplish more.

Do that workout for about a month, then change it up to a bulk style workout. Then swap back again.

Sammich
09-08-2008, 12:10 PM
TALK TO REAPER...

THAT P90X LOOKS LIKE A BEAST FOR REAL..I WANT TO TRY IT..BUT I FEEL I WILL FAIL LOL

AirMax95
09-08-2008, 12:21 PM
Eat lots of protein and lift weights........use a weight range that makes you work, but are able to complete 10-12 reps in sets of 3.

wantboost
09-08-2008, 12:21 PM
do some research on bodybuilding.com a bunch of great articles and workout routines.

how many meals do you eat a day?

are you taking any supplements?

Reaper
09-08-2008, 12:30 PM
P90x is a great workout...but just for extra info...

You need to be eating 5-6 times a day...3 part carbs, 2 part protein, 1 part fat.

Go to gnc or wherever and get you some protein. NOT MUSCLE MILK AND NOT THE GENERIC CRAP! Get Goat Whey...its REAL protein!!!

You need to be taking a protein shake between breakfast and lunch, and between lunch and dinner and also 25 minutes after a workout.

Your at a dangerously low body weight for your height. You NEED to gain weight, in a healthy manner so your going to "bulk" but it'll take quite some time for you to ever get huge. BUT since you don't want to get there your goals shouldn't take too terribly long to achieve. Your going to get ripped considering your size, but your muscles need growth.

Idk if you do the following but I'm just going to go ahead and say it anyways.

-Quit drinking or keep it to 1 night a week
-Sleep atleast 7-8hrs a night
-Eat 5-6 times a day
-Cardio should be walking on a treadmil for 30 minutes at a slight incline.
-EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT

Another thing...All your reps should be low to mid. NOT HIGH REPS, YOUR NOT TRYING TO RIP YOUR TRYING TO GAIN. 5-8 reps max and sets of 3 tops. PUSH YOURSELF, but BE CAREFUL WITH WHAT WEIGHT YOUR LIFTING, FOCUS ON FORM!!! I would normally say do less weight and higher reps except when doing abs....HIGH REPS low weight if any.

Pushing- mondays
Pulling-Tuesdays
Legs- Wednesdays
Shoulders- Thursdays
Mix it up-Fridays

Abs every other day...Keep cardio to a minimum

Also change your exercises each week...

As far as supplements are concerned....different ones work for different people. I don't suggest anything from MuscleTech(noxplode, cellmass) or MRI(NO2, CE2).

I'd personally suggest Superpump250 and Size On...Do exactly what the directions say and it'll help with endurance and focus during a workout...You'll see your gains MUCH faster with this, especially if your eating right:goodjob:

Hope this helps, I'd give you more information but I'd need more details etc...PM me if you'd like. I'm a personal trainer, so I'd be glad to help.

Benefit
09-08-2008, 01:37 PM
i was doing the 300 spartan workout before but it was kicking my ass, and i wasnt seeing results...

im at a point right now where anything i do contributes DIRECTly to my body and i can see results almost immediately.

like i said , i have a different frame , my shoulders are broad and my chest is large naturally , i just need to work a little on them, but my ab area is getting into shape , if i flex i can see riblets.

and im not trying to eat right now since im trying to do a cleanse first...

i have been looking up fight club workout , but it looks wayy too intense...

my BMI is 19.5 , which is perfect

Benefit
09-08-2008, 01:43 PM
yea i was waiting for reaper to input on this...i want to talk to you a little more man

like i said , normally, when i was not on this water cleanse...i would be eating atleast 12 small meals a day....i have weighed 140 since 9th grade...fluctuating 4-5lbs in between bowel movements lol.

right now im trying to lose the skin fat because i wont be able to see any improvements if theres a layer of fat over my muscle.

Benefit
09-08-2008, 02:04 PM
something like this

http://i36.tinypic.com/2mobfv9.jpg

he weighed 155 at 5'11 in that movie, and said to have put on 15 pounds of straight muscle...so he was somewhere around 140ish before?

RandomGuy
09-08-2008, 02:15 PM
LOL STFU you weigh like 120lbs wet benefitx... you have the frame of a 12 year old vietnamese girl.

Benefit
09-08-2008, 02:16 PM
hahaha yea rite

G.C
09-08-2008, 02:51 PM
Eat a lot of protein, and do these exercises 3-5 times weekly:

do atleast 10-15 sets in a row.(if you start off from 15, then do 14,13, 12,etc.)

1. Stand up and put your hand in air
2.duck down, put your hand on the ground and kick your leg back(pushup position)
3.Then do a push up.
4.Kick your leg back in
5.stand up again
(this **** gets you strong and you dont need any equipment)
I have seen a lot of people do this exercise up river in florida. If you did atleast 15sets there you were considered strong.

i'm guessing you want upper body like that dude in the pic. so do as much push up as you can. and increase that number little by little each day.

after that do sit ups.

also start bench pressing and do butterfly.(need equipment for those)

For best result get a gym member ship. L.A fitness will give you free lesson with a instructor. Listen to what he tells you and do that every day. without the proper equipment theres only few things you can do.

i'm only 5''7 but with all those for year or 2 i was able to bench 245 the max and started off benching 110. of course i got lazy now and cant bench 245.

Oh yeah the most important thing!! Dont get lazy!!! Work out Every day or every other day. Especially if your body frame is small. You will have to work out twice as hard as the big people. they get stronger way faster with less work out.

g/l with everything :goodjob: hope it helped.

fulloboost
09-08-2008, 02:57 PM
im hearing a whole bunch of bull**** so far. I am studying exersice physiology and have been working out for around 4 years. At your weight and height you need to start weight training and eating healthy food..lots of carbs and protein b4 workout and lots of protein after..drink a protein shake b4 u go to sleep also..you need to set up a workout where you do high reps and decent weight, what that will do is get you cut while gaining size.you dont need to be on the water cleanse..drink a little more than a gallon a day. IF YOU WANT A WORKOUT PROGRAM LET ME KNOW.

fulloboost
09-08-2008, 02:59 PM
also G.C says do a lot of pushups everyday..WRONG each muscle that you workout needs at least 72 hours of rest between workouts..not tryin to call anyone out but i have decent knowledge about working out

Benefit
09-08-2008, 03:09 PM
fulloboost, i also live in suwanee...im drinking 70oz of water...i eat a small breakfast and then once at 8PM, and maybe a little snack later, like a bowl of granola cereal with almost 4g protein...and usually chicken for the meal...then i just look on the label of everything to get the right nutrients.

but i think im pissing out everything

im doing the water cleanse mainly for my skin as it got really dry and i started breaking out...and its working so far

its i see a major difference in my midsection by doing it also...from what i have read, you can lose almost 5-10 pounds of fat and waste...thats when i will probably start getting outlined...then all i need to do is workout to get cut

i havent touched any sweets or saturated fats, anything unhealthy basically...

Reaper
09-08-2008, 05:19 PM
im hearing a whole bunch of bull**** so far. I am studying exersice physiology and have been working out for around 4 years. At your weight and height you need to start weight training and eating healthy food..lots of carbs and protein b4 workout and lots of protein after..drink a protein shake b4 u go to sleep also..you need to set up a workout where you do high reps and decent weight, what that will do is get you cut while gaining size.you dont need to be on the water cleanse..drink a little more than a gallon a day. IF YOU WANT A WORKOUT PROGRAM LET ME KNOW.

Good to know that my profession was just cut down to "bullsh*t". Glad your "studying" exercise physiology...But before you cut someone down...read the whole tread douche waffle. Your right about what you said, but you can't give a true assessment unless the person is standing in front of you. So before you act like you know wtf your talking about, read first:goodjob:

leobond001
09-08-2008, 05:35 PM
everyone's body is different. you have to find what works for you. i'm 6'5 and 230 pounds. pretty solid to. i was cell-tech and nitro-tech for about a year and a half. 3 months on, 3 months off.

built up matabalism and alot more protien.

did this when i got out of high school 2 years ago. i was 185 when i started out. ended up at 220 and was ripped cuz i stayed at it.

now i need to tone up and get back in the gym.

good luck man. i know how hard it was to build some muscle with me being tall and all.

Benefit
09-08-2008, 05:48 PM
yea, i mean i been just doing 10 push ups , 10 sit ups and 10 crunches , and i can feel those...so..either i have been extremely lazy ass neglectful to my body or its just alot more affective right now.

RandomGuy
09-08-2008, 06:16 PM
lol YOU ARE NOT 6 FEET TALL LOL

but why dont you tell these guys who are trying to help you that you smoke? lol

you gotta quit that before you try anything dude.... thats the main reason why I dont work out lol.. that and the fact that i'm lazy....

Benefit
09-08-2008, 06:19 PM
i am most certain i am 6''...5'11 at the LEAST

and im good on the quitting bro, cigarettes dont affect me like that

Blitanicle99
09-08-2008, 07:04 PM
i am most certain i am 6''...5'11 at the LEAST

and im good on the quitting bro, cigarettes dont affect me like that

****, I smoke like a fiend and I run like 3 miles a day. But I don't smoke cigarettes lol :D

Double_0_Rusty
09-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Ive tried the 300 work out, and kicked my ass. I am 5'9'' 215lbs getting to the point of where I want to be. I am all over the gym, and it's hard to describe what my work outs could be called...LOL But I joined up almost 3 months ago, started benching 250, and now I am up to 315lbs I have always been wicked strong, and if you don't believe me let's go to the gym. I am using Goat Whey, and drinking about 125oz of water a day...cut out all junk food, and sodas. Mind you this as well, when I started out, I weighed 243...I did lots of cardio (running 2 miles a day) to loose most of the fat, and then started at the gym to bulk, and tone.

This is me about two months ago......(don't laugh, kthnx lol)
http://i35.tinypic.com/25sy9ab.jpg

Benefit
09-08-2008, 07:14 PM
yea...**** im not even working out and im getting a tighter stomach everyday

Double_0_Rusty
09-08-2008, 07:17 PM
yea...**** im not even working out and im getting a tighter stomach everyday

Yeah I didnt do abs when I started as you can see in that pic, but now, I have the outline of a 4pack....i do abs everyday, and run atleast 1-2 miles a day.

Benefit
09-08-2008, 07:22 PM
yea stamina is goood

JASONBALL
09-08-2008, 10:25 PM
benefit. why don't you post up a pic (not gay) so we can see what you are starting with. that way advice can have some depth to it.

Benefit
09-09-2008, 12:29 AM
will do in a couple days :)

Benefit
09-09-2008, 12:45 AM
alright well , this was taken from my camera phone and sent to my album on t-mobile just now

so before the bashing begins...this is not the best picture and like i said i need a couple more days for more defined abs.

not to mention this is with almost 5 pounds of water (1 gallon) in me and have not taken a **** yet

going to post another pic.

JASONBALL
09-09-2008, 05:33 AM
you need more muscle before you can be ripped. bulk for about 4 months then cut the weight you will be much happier.

Benefit
09-09-2008, 05:39 AM
again , thats bad advice...and im sure reaper/fulloboost would agree

guessing from that wildcat you have as your avatar you play football...definitely not the type of body i want. although i can take down guys in the 170-180 range easy (12 stone) BIG DOES NOT MEAN STRONG!

just took a piss and a **** and lost 2 pounds...TMI?

jasonball, the key here is to try and lose all body fat and THEN create the muscle...what you call "ripped"

there is muscle underneath , that will only be a outline/tone. of course i need "more" muscle.

from what i can tell , it will be naturally occurring and i just need to work whatever area of my body to define it.

142 pounds now , ideal is 140 (10 stone) then start working out...get what im saying? anyone else input on this and lmk

just downed 17 ounces of V8...lots of nutrients and vitamins, antioxidants to keep my metabolism up.

and lets not forget, I DO NOT WORKOUT WHATSOEVER. i occasionally change the oil in my car if that counts, this is what the thread is focusing on.

Benefit
09-09-2008, 06:54 AM
here is something to wrap your mind around

The days of trying to bulk up as much as possible are out. Now the body image most men are looking for and most women find attractive is that of a professional swimmer. They are lean and toned with just the right amount of muscle and body fat to turn heads wherever they go. This is not a simple look to achieve, though. You must follow the right training protocols and make sure your diet is in check.

Blitanicle99
09-09-2008, 12:41 PM
For someone who doesnt workout much you seem to think you know what your doing.

You keep what your doing for 90 days. Ill do my P90X and suplentments and see who makes more progress.

Benefit
09-09-2008, 01:34 PM
your going to get bigger, of course... ill be cut...:), THEN when i start doing a p90x workout , thats when you will actually see WHY i wanted to be 140 pounds to base off with.

im not doing anything but dieting...exercise is what will get results

Reaper
09-09-2008, 02:20 PM
YOU WANT TO RIP AND TONE? SWIM!

As far as laps and what type of swimming you do is entirely up to you. Do what you feel most comfortable with.

Green tea will help you cut.(once a day).

Stay on your diet.

Your not in bad shape, your just not toned up at all. Keep with what your doing and swim on the days your not working with weights. That way your getting some kind of exercise daily.

Your definitely a little guy, but that doesn't mean your at any kind of disadvantage. Things will progress faster than you think.

80% of everything is nutrition. 10% how hard you work. 10% genetics(I'm f*cked personally).

Monday-gym(pushing)
Tuesday-swim
Wed-gym(pulling)
Thurs-swim
Fri-gym(legs/shoulders)
Sat-swim
Sun-rest

Your well on your way man, just hit the gym and the pool hard and you'll be good to go!

Benefit
09-09-2008, 03:12 PM
i think genetics is the only thing helping me out here

Sammich
09-09-2008, 03:16 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOOK LIKE U FROM ZIMBABWE OR SOME SHIZ...EAT SOME HAMHOCKS WIGGA LOL

Benefit
09-09-2008, 03:27 PM
lol

Sammich
09-09-2008, 03:43 PM
WE LOVE U SKELETOR

Benefit
09-09-2008, 03:52 PM
downing 3 cups of herbal tea, green tea and "slimming" tea...my visit to the bathroom is NOT going to be fun.

it says do not exceed more than one cup on each package, i mixed all 3. :eek:

then going to swim later, big thanks to reaper for the advice.

Sammich
09-09-2008, 03:56 PM
downing 3 cups of herbal tea, green tea and "slimming" tea...my visit to the bathroom is NOT going to be fun.

it says do not exceed more than one cup on each package, i mixed all 3. :eek:

then going to swim later, big thanks to reaper for the advice.

WTH U GOT TO SH*T...BONES?...SH*TS GONA BE HARD...PUN INTENDED
:lmfao:

Benefit
09-09-2008, 03:58 PM
WTH U GOT TO SH*T...BONES?...SH*TS GONA BE HARD...PUN INTENDED
:lmfao:

all the unnecessary fat that has accumulated in my system over the years. total body cleanse...get to my ideal weight, which at that point i should be toned. then alls i got to do is eat right and exercise right and BAM.

the teas also help with burning fat

silversol
09-09-2008, 03:59 PM
i have been working out since the end of april when i started i was 225 and i am only 5.9 i am down to 197 and i have been doing alot of weights and have gained quite a bit of muscle mass but i have stoped loseing weight! i want to get to about 180 you guys have any idea what i can do to help?

Benefit
09-09-2008, 04:00 PM
cardio probably...reaper might know

silversol
09-09-2008, 04:06 PM
well i am trying to lose fat and keep muscle. i do want to get bigger muscle wise it seams like no matter how much cardio and abs i do i can not make my gut dissapear i would be happy being a built 185-190 i dont want to be to huge. but do want to big muscle wise.

Benefit
09-09-2008, 04:08 PM
i am so not looking forward for these teas to take affect...:cry:

Benefit
09-09-2008, 04:09 PM
well i am trying to lose fat and keep muscle. i do want to get bigger muscle wise it seams like no matter how much cardio and abs i do i can not make my gut dissapear i would be happy being a built 185-190 i dont want to be to huge. but do want to big muscle wise.

how much water are you drinking?

silversol
09-09-2008, 04:10 PM
how much water are you drinking?
quite a bit but not am much as i should.

Benefit
09-09-2008, 04:13 PM
idk, what i would say is that there might be fat underneath the muscle or vice versa and thats the hardest to get rid of...ask reaper

you should be drinking almost 100oz of water throughout the day...thats just the "recommended" amount, nearly 6 water bottles

eat healthier too....

Double_0_Rusty
09-09-2008, 04:30 PM
idk, what i would say is that there might be fat underneath the muscle or vice versa and thats the hardest to get rid of...ask reaper

you should be drinking almost 100oz of water throughout the day...thats just the "recommended" amount, nearly 6 water bottles

eat healthier too....

Actually it's 8, = 80oz

Benefit
09-09-2008, 04:58 PM
for 197? its 98.5fl oz. recommended half of your weight.

Benefit
09-09-2008, 05:33 PM
motivation pic...

http://i33.tinypic.com/1193vw4.jpg

if i work hard enough, lol.

175lb at 6''...thats alot of work lol. not to mention 3% body fat...

Double_0_Rusty
09-09-2008, 06:53 PM
for 197? its 98.5fl oz. recommended half of your weight.

I stand corrected.

Double_0_Rusty
09-09-2008, 07:09 PM
motivation pic...

http://i33.tinypic.com/1193vw4.jpg

if i work hard enough, lol.

175lb at 6''...thats alot of work lol. not to mention 3% body fat...

here's my motivation pic.....No homo
http://i33.tinypic.com/42h6e.jpg

Sammich
09-10-2008, 08:03 AM
^GAY LOL

kaotickaozpunk
09-10-2008, 09:40 AM
how is fasting a health nut

Double_0_Rusty
09-10-2008, 11:38 AM
^GAY LOL

STFU, Goldberg is my uncle....True story

Sammich
09-10-2008, 11:41 AM
STFU, Goldberg is my uncle....True story

BEWL CHIT ROUBLE 0 DUSTY

Benefit
09-10-2008, 12:29 PM
well looks like i AM replacing fat with muscle...weighing in at almsot 146lbs...by the end of the day i should be 140 again

Benefit
09-10-2008, 02:11 PM
just swam for an hour and all i can say is that im fukkin BEAT..

NEVER got this tired before from an hour of swimming. almost to the point of passing out , i just wanna go to sleep right now...but i just slept 8 hours

Benefit
09-10-2008, 03:01 PM
this is at 146.6lbs...working to 150-155ripped

http://i34.tinypic.com/zkjuj6.jpg

Benefit
09-10-2008, 07:01 PM
ate a nice veggie sub, 8g protein...very healthy overall...gunna go swimming again in an hour...

blacknightteg
09-10-2008, 07:04 PM
you'll look skinny as ****.

Benefit
09-10-2008, 07:12 PM
skinny is ok and long as im cut...then when i actually do weights, ill get big.

wantboost
09-10-2008, 07:17 PM
then when i actually do weights, ill get big.
i guess i am missing why you are waiting?

Benefit
09-10-2008, 07:25 PM
for reasons i dont even know...i have to wait to do weights...cause they sound the same. weight and wait.

ill be at 155-160ish soon, lean/cut/skinny w/e, then i do weights and be big like that one guy...thats how hes 175-180lbs...

all im doing right now is burning fat and creating muscle in place of it.

Double_0_Rusty
09-10-2008, 08:05 PM
BEWL CHIT ROUBLE 0 DUSTY

BUT SAMMICH I AR TEAWIN DA TROOF.

JASONBALL
09-10-2008, 10:53 PM
[QUOTE=Benefit]again , thats bad advice...and im sure reaper/fulloboost would agree

guessing from that wildcat you have as your avatar you play football...definitely not the type of body i want.

no I don't play football. but i do know a something about bodybuilding.

cardio and muscle mass are the best ways to burn fat. along with diet.

here is a pic of when I first started.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/data/500/medium/p1070243.jpg

about 5 months later.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/data/500/medium/P1090144.jpg
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/data/500/medium/P1080325.JPG
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/data/500/medium/P1080327.JPG

Benefit
09-10-2008, 11:26 PM
height/weight?

Benefit
09-11-2008, 02:35 PM
definitely starting to see a difference...just swam again for about an hour, gunna go back tonight at 9...

should see a major difference by tonight, starting to get cut...

http://i36.tinypic.com/2duxb8p.jpg

Benefit
09-11-2008, 05:39 PM
able to rep 10 push ups , 20 sit ups and 20 crunches, every 10 or so min for an hour...just watchin tv in between commercials

anyone know if pushups should be equivalent to abdominal workouts?

Blitanicle99
09-11-2008, 07:18 PM
Not really. For you, you should be cranking out both pretty easily because your torso doesnt weigh anything. For the bigger guys, its more work to do push ups.

Benefit
09-11-2008, 07:23 PM
i think its just that im sore from all the swimming...i can definitely feel a difference in my triceps

JASONBALL
09-11-2008, 07:52 PM
Dude this thread is going no where. you don't listen to anyone.

advice: get on bodybuilding.com and learn something. you will see what you want when you have the knowledge.

blacknightteg
09-11-2008, 07:55 PM
lol your a skinny sombish dude if you get cut your ass is gunna look bad.

Benefit
09-11-2008, 08:36 PM
my aSS ass is gunna look bad or just my whole body?

for the 10th time , im not trying to get big , just leaner and more toned

i will get on bodybuilding.com when i am ready...****..YOU dont listen

Reaper
09-11-2008, 08:51 PM
you know everything your supposed to do man. Your on the right track just keep it up!

as far as "JasonBall"...don't listen to him your doing fine. Just stick with what you know and keep eating right, you'll be just fine! Goodluck bro!

JASONBALL
09-11-2008, 09:00 PM
i will get on bodybuilding.com when i am ready...****..YOU dont listen

just saying that site has more info that this thread and just becuase it is a bodybuidling website doesn't mean you are trying to get big. it has infor on diet and excersise.

Z33_kid
09-11-2008, 10:08 PM
get bigg ? plzz all u need is 1. some protein lots 2. some creatine 3. and work out try to do at least 1 hour a day max out n other days do 40% of ur max do at least 10-15 sets of each

Benefit
09-13-2008, 06:20 PM
im at 143.4lbs now , but alot more leaner than i was a couple days ago...

just waiting for the extra stored fat around my lower abs to go away on its own, and with the help of teas..

Benefit
09-20-2008, 06:14 PM
starting to see definition in almost all areas of my body...just a little more fat to burn off

the neighborhood pool is closed now because of the season...

i can feel that my abs are hard as rock underneath the fat...hope i dont have to work much harder to get what i want