PDA

View Full Version : F**k the Popos

Ronsam2006
09-07-2008, 07:08 PM
I have this bad habit of untying my shoe laces right before I get into my house, so I can just kick them off quick, so somtimes I do them in my car right before my house because its just so relaxing. Well yesterday, I started doing them on the highway a couple exits before my exit, and I guess I got a little swervy....soon enough, blue and red lights went off. I pulled over and just went through my pockets just to make sure. The officer came all up in my face and asked "where were you headed to tonight?".
Me: Home

Officer: Oh, have you had anything to drink tonight(asking this question with his nose all in my mouth)

Me: Not at all sir.

Officer: Why were you getting a little swervy back there?

Me: Honestly officer, I was just tying my shoe lace.

Officer: Then why were you getting on and off the gas.

Me: Oh that officer...thats my turbo.

Officer: Your turbo huh?

Me: It's a 1992, so its has a few miles in it...

Officer: Ok, can I see your license please.

I gave it to him and he came back in like 5 minutes and this was the conversation:
Officer: Sir, are you sure you haven't had anything to drink or aren't on any medication?

Me: No officer.

Officer: So its your turbo huh?

Me: Yes officer.

Officer: Alright, tie your shoe laces and drive home safely, this kind of car shouldn't even be on the road.

Me: Sorry about that, thank you officer.

FasTech
09-07-2008, 07:11 PM
Dang, well Atleast you didn't have to do all the test and what not.

SlowsterCivy
09-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Im confused why you would do this while driving..personally

FasTech
09-07-2008, 07:14 PM
Im confused why you would do this while driving..personally

I don't know about him personally, but I can't stand when my shoe's are un tied. I have a small case of OCD

aguynamedpat
09-07-2008, 07:17 PM
Lesson Learned:

Wait until you get home to untie your shoes and take them off. Seriously, it takes 10 seconds.

And IDK why you would title it what you did, that cop was nice letting you off with a warning. Depending on the swerving, Im sure he could have ticketed you for SOMETHING.

MistaCee
09-07-2008, 07:19 PM
I don't know about him personally, but I can't stand when my shoe's are un tied. I have a small case of OCD

x2 but thats why I make sure they are right at the house.

slostang
09-07-2008, 07:28 PM
I agree with the cop. DSM's shouldn't be oiling up our highways and byways.

quickdodge®
09-07-2008, 07:33 PM
Why fucc the "popo?" He didn't do anything to you. And, according to your own testimony, the entire stop seemed calm and non-threatening. So why fucc him? And why were checking your pockets? Later, QD.

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-07-2008, 07:46 PM
I agree with the cop. DSM's shouldn't be oiling up our highways and byways.Neither should your POS Civic.

Why fucc the "popo?" He didn't do anything to you. And, according to your own testimony, the entire stop seemed calm and non-threatening. So why fucc him? And why were you checking your pockets? Later, QD.You can thank me later, :D

To the OP: If he had given you a ticket then ok I guess you could've went with that title. But then again, he pulled you over because of suspicion. What if you really were drunk and he didn't wanna do his job and decided to drive right by you not knowing you're about to kill a whole family at the next exit? Quit complaining because of something that you did. You, yourself, caused this sh1t, not the popo.

Check neg.

Ronsam2006
09-07-2008, 07:51 PM
My bad I didn't mean to title it that. Lol, I appreciate them so much more than before. Last night was when I started to write this thread and I fell asleep writing the stupid title.

redrumracer
09-07-2008, 07:52 PM
well aside from him saying the car shouldnt be on the road, everything else he did is perfectly fine what he did. he saw a driver swerving, thought that he might possibly be drunk, checks it out finds out that he isnt and lets you go. im glad he did his job, because if he had pulled over drunk driver then that would have been great.

Ronsam2006
09-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Lesson Learned:

Wait until you get home to untie your shoes and take them off. Seriously, it takes 10 seconds.

And IDK why you would title it what you did, that cop was nice letting you off with a warning. Depending on the swerving, Im sure he could have ticketed you for SOMETHING.
I doubt he could have ticketed me for anything...it was just a little driving over the white line..thats all. I just made up the turbo excuse.

Ronsam2006
09-07-2008, 07:54 PM
well aside from him saying the car shouldnt be on the road, everything else he did is perfectly fine what he did. he saw a driver swerving, thought that he might possibly be drunk, checks it out finds out that he isnt and lets you go. im glad he did his job, because if he had pulled over drunk driver then that would have been great.
X2

redrumracer
09-07-2008, 07:56 PM
X2
i just realized your car was a dsm :doh:

and yours is a 92 huh? did a front end upgrade?

aguynamedpat
09-07-2008, 08:45 PM
92 and newer did not have the flip ups, those were 90-91. Flip ups FTW (former DSM'r here)

And I believe that might be wreckless driving? But be glad you didnt get a ticket.

redrumracer
09-07-2008, 09:07 PM
92 and newer did not have the flip ups, those were 90-91. Flip ups FTW (former DSM'r here)

And I believe that might be wreckless driving? But be glad you didnt get a ticket.
ahhhh i thought only 93 and up didnt have the flip up headlights.

quickdodge®
09-07-2008, 09:19 PM
And why were checking your pockets? Later, QD.

Inquiring minds still want to know.

I doubt he could have ticketed me for anything...it was just a little driving over the white line..

You just posted the reason why your doubt was all wrong. Later, QD.

Got Milk?
09-07-2008, 09:48 PM
best way to do ur shoes is with your laces half way pulled and tied slightly. That way you can just slip them on and off your feet.

Ronsam2006
09-07-2008, 10:51 PM
I had been through a lot in that day, just wanted to make sure I didn't have some stupid stuff in my pockets.

I didn't post the reason why my doubt was ALL wrong, its just a possibility. But I said a LITTLE bit, not all on the white line.

Catnip
09-08-2008, 12:51 AM
I got pulled over for swerving, got a ticket for improper lane change or some b/s.

2.3 Evo 8
09-08-2008, 01:01 AM
My bad I didn't mean to title it that. Lol, I appreciate them so much more than before. Last night was when I started to write this thread and I fell asleep writing the stupid title.

You fell asleep typing the title?

Tech5
09-08-2008, 01:02 AM
:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:
I agree with the cop. DSM's shouldn't be oiling up our highways and byways.

DirtyMechanic
09-08-2008, 02:29 AM
I'm sorry you have earned the dumbest DSM driver award from me... untieing your shoes while driving on the highway... smart real smart... next time while your driving... anywhere for that matter, call me so i know not to be on the road at the same time. im sure one of these times your going to get the laces caught on the gas pedal or around your finger and your not going to be able to hit the brakes... smart one again man...:goodjob: dumbass...

Ronsam2006
09-08-2008, 11:41 AM
I'm sorry you have earned the dumbest DSM driver award from me... untieing your shoes while driving on the highway... smart real smart... next time while your driving... anywhere for that matter, call me so i know not to be on the road at the same time. im sure one of these times your going to get the laces caught on the gas pedal or around your finger and your not going to be able to hit the brakes... smart one again man...:goodjob: dumbass...
I can untie my shoe lace, take my shoe off and throw it in the back seat while getting head while weaving with my left hand and shifting with my right and you can't even get ONE race in, so you earned that AWARD. So if I am dumb for doing that, you are dumb for wasting your gas coming to every meet to waste your time and talk about bull **** and never race. Well I going to go out and buy me a pair of whatever beach slippers you were wearing that day on tarmac so I don't get my brakes tied with laces. By the way, how much do they cost? :)

Ronsam2006
09-08-2008, 11:46 AM

....Do you remember this VVV Dirty Mech :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

only a few people have seen me get pissed... they didnt like it they shut up real quick and turned their heads when i looked at them....

http://srschool.rsgc.on.ca/cdarcy/0506BallHockey/images/man-turn-head.gif

O0o0o0o0ohhh Im soooo scared...
http://x35.xanga.com/f1e872440543017217757/b12401454.jpg

BKgen®
09-08-2008, 12:26 PM
what's this about popo??

http://torredekarin.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/mr-popo-01.jpg

seanrg1116
09-08-2008, 12:39 PM
I doubt he could have ticketed me for anything...it was just a little driving over the white line..thats all. I just made up the turbo excuse.

he could have givin u one for failure to maintain lane.

been there done that

DirtyMechanic
09-08-2008, 02:52 PM
I can untie my shoe lace, take my shoe off and throw it in the back seat while getting head while weaving with my left hand and shifting with my right and you can't even get ONE race in, so you earned that AWARD. So if I am dumb for doing that, you are dumb for wasting your gas coming to every meet to waste your time and talk about bull **** and never race. Well I going to go out and buy me a pair of whatever beach slippers you were wearing that day on tarmac so I don't get my brakes tied with laces. By the way, how much do they cost? :)really... i waste my gas to go out to hang out with my friends... you must be the dumbest one out there... i guess all the riced out civics are wasting there gas coming out because they dont race...:lmfao: ive seen you come out and not race i guess you wasted your gas... but hey if i do race... and race for money ill at least pay up... have you payed BlackIX yet, i was talking to him about that and it was only $10 out sad is that... you telling me i can buy pricey shoes... have you ever thought i dont want to... while you cant even pay up $10 after a race you got destroyed on from you roll. then you wanted to go from his roll, so you can get pulled buses....please... if i wanted to race ill race... i dont race very much. ask dustin if we were going somewhere and i was in the mood we would play once or twice... its called friends thats why i go out... apparently you dont have any since i never see you out.. or is it you dont want to see dustin and have him b!tch you out for not paying the 10 bucks after that race... lol:lmfao: you fail sir... and im not pissed at all just entertain by your brillance:lmfao:

Ronsam2006
09-08-2008, 03:40 PM
really... i waste my gas to go out to hang out with my friends... you must be the dumbest one out there... i guess all the riced out civics are wasting there gas coming out because they dont race...:lmfao: ive seen you come out and not race i guess you wasted your gas... but hey if i do race... and race for money ill at least pay up... have you payed BlackIX yet, i was talking to him about that and it was only $10 out sad is that... you telling me i can buy pricey shoes... have you ever thought i dont want to... while you cant even pay up $10 after a race you got destroyed on from you roll. then you wanted to go from his roll, so you can get pulled buses....please... if i wanted to race ill race... i dont race very much. ask dustin if we were going somewhere and i was in the mood we would play once or twice... its called friends thats why i go out... apparently you dont have any since i never see you out.. or is it you dont want to see dustin and have him b!tch you out for not paying the 10 bucks after that race... lol:lmfao: you fail sir... and im not pissed at all just entertain by your brillance:lmfao:
Hahah...you seriously think I can't pay 10 bucks. You must be retarded. After the last race I realized I was on low boost. It would have been a much better match on high boost. But after the race, he was just on the phone and didn't want to talk to me. Damn if he is that pissed over that 10 bucks that I said I would pay him, I ought to mail him some money. I said once I get my O2 fixed, Ill race him again, and Ill pay the ten bucks whenever I see him.

And you don't have to explain your cheap self to me. And I know you don't race much because you always end up saying, "let's take it to the twisties".

Besides all my friends aren't always at the car meet, thats why Im not always there. And get bitched out by BlackIX? hahaha. Apparently you don't have any friends besides the ones at the car meets. So your car is your life. There you have it, your car and import atlanta are you life.

And when did I say expensive shoes? Do you really think I would care if you got pissed?

collins
09-09-2008, 02:38 PM
rohan, dont be a retard... dont sling sh!t without a leg to stand on.