PDA

View Full Version : What are your Hangovers Like???

KREEP
09-07-2008, 05:54 PM
I am just curious as to what everyone elses hangovers are like. Mine are pretty bad and of course I will never learn my lesson cause i like to drink.
I wake up to a killer headache my body says really hot all day and I am nauseated all day. Thats after a night of Lots of beer and liquor

HANGOVERS..... what are yours like?
Do you have em?
do you yak everytime you wake up?
do you get the beer sh!ts?
headaches?
Tell me how your hangovers feel.:upchuck:

PRiMAdonna
09-07-2008, 05:55 PM
hangovers. i don't has em.

KREEP
09-07-2008, 06:00 PM
You are lucky my friend.

Reaper
09-07-2008, 06:02 PM
I can drink like a fish and not get a hangover...as long as it doesn't involve Jagar....and since I drink that stuff straight, well...I'm F*cked

Nissan Sean
09-07-2008, 06:05 PM
I don't get hangovers to bad. I mostly get stomach aches from drinking cheap vodka. My hangover remedy is gatorade,pepto bismol,and crackers. The better the stuff you drink the better the hangover.

alpine_aw11
09-07-2008, 06:07 PM
I rarely get a hangover, but if I do it's some serious ish. I get all the mentioned conditions except I usually don't puke, that's only happened once or twice. I just save a beer for the next morning and that makes me feel a little better. If I get one I'm at home in bed for a few hours sleeping it off, because I feel sick as hell. I don't know what causes my rare hangover, but it seriously sucks when it happens.

redrumracer
09-07-2008, 06:28 PM
i have to drink ALOT to get a hangover, but when i do i just feel sick all day, like i wanna throw up. i found the remedy is to eat, and eat alot. dont know why but thats just what helps it.

Deke
09-07-2008, 06:31 PM
It wasn't until my second year of college that I ever got a hangover. Now I usually get them on heavy drinking nights. They're generally not bad though, just feel kind of in a funk (slight headache and maybe a little upset stomach) for a few hours the next day. My key to avoid bad ones is always to just chug as much water as a can before going to bed. Also, I won't let myself fall asleep if the room spins when I close my eyes.

I've only had one hangover that was so bad I puked the next morning and that was pretty awful. It came after a long night of mixing all sorts of beers and liquors and not drinking any water before passing out. Water, non-greasy food, and time seems to be the best remedy for those.

FasTech
09-07-2008, 06:58 PM
The only way I'll get a hangover is when I drink Hard liquor..... Then all that happen's is I have a serious headache and don't eat but drink alot of water or sweet tea... Now Beer, I can drink all day and all night, never once throw-up or have hangovers.... Friday night I drank 2 12pks of that Bud lemon stuff... Sh!t is off the chain. I got drunk but never threw up or anything.

slostang
09-07-2008, 07:08 PM
I just have a medium headache with a side of beer shìts. I have only puked twice.

WickedIXMR
09-07-2008, 07:09 PM
The one time i was hungover is when i drank a sh.it load of nasty ass tequila called el matador. I slept for more than 12 hours since whenever i got up i just felt like puking and i hate puking so i just stayed in bed for basically all day lol.

japan4racing
09-07-2008, 07:37 PM
i get mild annoying hangover symptoms...im tired all day mainly becuase i wake up 7:30am when i drink....which is weird considering i usually sleep till 10:30 every day..i have beer ****s but only if i ate something covered in hot sauce...which happens alot...i love hot sauce....the best remedy i can offer you amatures is drink more beast! and as for throwing up...only women and queers throw up when drinking....drinking is a man sport and its reputation should never be soiled by weak stomach antics...start being a man or stop drinking you pansy!

edit: soco and jager are the win! :cheers:

KREEP
09-07-2008, 08:28 PM
I have never thrown upw/ a hangover. I always end up mixing all kinds of liquor and beer. Example- Last night I mixed lots of shots of BEAM w/ Miller Light ,bud light, coors light,corona, Modelo, Then we went downtown athens after that and I had some more beer and some random shots that I can't even remember. I got home around 2:30am passed out after shoving Mac N Cheese in my mouth . I can handle drinking beer w/ not much of a hangover but when I start mixing all kinds of sh!t im Fucced the next day. I will usually just lay in bed all day. The headache goes away soon after I wake up but I am sick to my stomach all day and my body gets so hot like im on fire.<-----but thats after a really FESTIVE night mixing all kinds of drinks.

Hulud
09-07-2008, 08:29 PM
they feel like pure bliss....

KREEP
09-07-2008, 08:31 PM
i get mild annoying hangover symptoms...im tired all day mainly becuase i wake up 7:30am when i drink....which is weird considering i usually sleep till 10:30 every day..i have beer ****s but only if i ate something covered in hot sauce...which happens alot...i love hot sauce....the best remedy i can offer you amatures is drink more beast! and as for throwing up...only women and queers throw up when drinking....drinking is a man sport and its reputation should never be soiled by weak stomach antics...start being a man or stop drinking you pansy!

edit: soco and jager are the win! :cheers:
I can't sleep in too well hungover I wake up early a hell but I lay in the bed all day watch tv and drink lots of water,

jew_boy
09-07-2008, 08:32 PM
never had a hangover, dont really like drinking

Double_0_Rusty
09-07-2008, 08:58 PM
Ha, Miles' you read my mind, dude. My hangovers = FAIL FAIL FAIL, headache, dizzy, craps, sweating (heavy), and I can't talk (seriously, all my words go together, and the tone).

After going to Tin Roof in Decatur on Friday, and playing a few games of pong, and like 100 worth of shots, and pitchers. Went to bed at 4. Waking up sat morning at 7 to go to work. Then on to last night in downtown Milledgeville, at the Velvet Room (Elvis). Mind you I downed a 12pack of Bud light on the ride from Athens (1hr). Got there and spent aother 200, in drinks for random ho's, and all my buddies. Had way to many shots of Crown, and Jose. Drank with the bar owner = NEVER AGAIN! Drank about a gallon and half of water before I went to bed (in the recliner), gave myself about two hours to "sober" up.

Woke up this morning laying in the bed with my buddies wife's cousin, in her bed (cutie from Fla). Headache, sh!ts, and dizzy. Cracked two Bud Lights open, and well NO MORE HANGOVER.

I usually don't drink this much, but I haven't went out in awhile, and I had the money to do so. Plus I pulled alot of digits over the weekend.:boobies:

NewGen33
09-07-2008, 09:08 PM
I don't really ever get hangovers, I'm told its because I'm so young. Theirs been one time I was really hungover after drinking a lot of beer and some Jack. Usually the room is spinning when I'm laying down about to pass out. Before I pass out I take 2 or 3 Ibuprofen's and once I wake up I drink a Gatorade and something healthy.

flak_monkey
09-07-2008, 09:14 PM
i've only had one after drinking wine. i can drink a fifth of tequila and not get one.

osnap
09-07-2008, 09:39 PM
i just feel sh!tty all day... just like my body is a bit off. i feel kiiiiinda sick like nauseous sick, but just barely. No headaches or anything like that. I occaaaaasssionally get beersh!ts but not all that often. They're more annoying to me than painful or unbearable.

94excoupe
09-07-2008, 10:02 PM
i normally dont get hangovers cuz i drink everything in the fridge while drunk and either i got good jeans or it helps and yes genes is spelt wrong. but drinkin is fun like right now