PDA

View Full Version : I am or am not voting for obama.. POLL

willum14pb
09-07-2008, 07:47 AM
No stats here, just opinion. I would like this to be completely honest.

spicyMSP
09-07-2008, 08:48 AM
I'm not voting for him because he stands for bigger spending and more taxes. Plus he wants to give the government control over my health care. This is the same government that has run SS, Medicare, and Medicaid into the ground. Anytime bureaucrats try and manage money we lose.

Frög
09-07-2008, 08:53 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

KlassAct_EJ6
09-07-2008, 09:26 AM
After following this election from the Republican and Democratic primaries up until now, I am sort of numb about all this crap. From what I got out of watching this stuff, I think this election has been quickly reduced to a fart joke now. If you like Obama that's good, if not that's good too.

AirMax95
09-07-2008, 09:34 AM
You forgot one option sir:

"Im black & Im voting for Obama because I agree with his policies"

Jimmy B
09-07-2008, 09:34 AM
I'm not voting for him because he stands for bigger spending and more taxes. Plus he wants to give the government control over my health care. This is the same government that has run SS, Medicare, and Medicaid into the ground. Anytime bureaucrats try and manage money we lose.

+10

willum14pb
09-07-2008, 09:36 AM
You forgot one option sir:

"Im black & Im voting for Obama because I agree with his policies"
I didn't forget.

AirMax95
09-07-2008, 09:51 AM
I didn't forget.

Wow, ok :rolleyes:

TIGERJC
09-07-2008, 10:49 AM
making it about race I see

Dumbass/thread

willum14pb
09-07-2008, 10:51 AM
I didnt make it about race, i put it in there as an option, as it is, real life, and i want honest opinions. Whether you choose to see it or not, race plays a major factor in some, when voting for a black vs white person for oval office ;). You can pretend it doesn't exist as long as you want, that just makes you ignorant, and you're probably one of those voting for obama strictly because he's black, but you don't want it to seem that way, because that would make it "racist".

Dumbass/self.

Alan®
09-07-2008, 10:59 AM
Anything the government can do the private sector can do better.

TIGERJC
09-07-2008, 11:17 AM
I didnt make it about race, i put it in there as an option, as it is, real life, and i want honest opinions. Whether you choose to see it or not, race plays a major factor in some, when voting for a black vs white person for oval office ;). You can pretend it doesn't exist as long as you want, that just makes you ignorant, and you're probably one of those voting for obama strictly because he's black, but you don't want it to seem that way, because that would make it "racist".

Dumbass/self.
haha, how many polls does this forum really need? I find it funny that you're always crying about race, and race is a small factor when compared to relgious beliefs

BanginJimmy
09-07-2008, 11:41 AM
you forgot "I am white and not voting for Obama because of his politics"

This thread is as retarded as the losers bracket od the special olympics.

willum14pb
09-07-2008, 11:42 AM
you forgot "I am white and not voting for Obama because of his politics"

This thread is as retarded as the losers bracket od the special olympics.

I also put "other/explain" for a reason. jackass. On another note, him not being to make up his mind also hints that his policies, or lack there of suck. Which in turn means you wouldn't vote for him because of that.

willum14pb
09-07-2008, 11:44 AM
haha, how many polls does this forum really need? I find it funny that you're always crying about race, and race is a small factor when compared to relgious beliefs

I'm not crying about anything, you cried about race. I was simply making an honest poll. You brought up the fact that it was "racist/about race". Which, in fact, it wasn't. What the **** does religious beliefs have to do with electing a president?

TIGERJC
09-07-2008, 11:57 AM
I'm not crying about anything, you cried about race. I was simply making an honest poll. You brought up the fact that it was "racist/about race". Which, in fact, it wasn't. What the **** does religious beliefs have to do with electing a president?
:lmfao: I am out of this thread

willum14pb
09-07-2008, 12:06 PM
:lmfao: I am out of this thread

Good, at no point in your rambling were you even close to making a point. You have contributed to the stupidity of everyone in here by posting your incoherent excuse for an argument.

TIGERJC
09-07-2008, 12:17 PM
You tried to agrue that 50% of blacks were voting for obama b/c he is black, but your dumbass fail to realize that blacks vote democrat anyway. Now you're saying "What the **** does religious beliefs have to do with electing a president", Religious beliefs were a big part of the last presidential election and still plays a major role in this election.

There are more evangelical christians that vote republican b/c republicans have more in common with evangelical christian relgious beliefs than voters that are going to vote b/c of race.

blaknoize
09-07-2008, 12:39 PM

IDK where u guys get this "higher tax" crap from. Are u oblivious to the fact that this large war will also make our taxes increase and if we continue to do so the taxes may be even higher?? Are u blind? How the hell else are we to pay back what we owe? Hmm... looks like taxes. No matter who or what party is elected into office we will have to pay for this war.

stephen
09-07-2008, 01:36 PM
IDK where u guys get this "higher tax" crap from. Are u oblivious to the fact that this large war will also make our taxes increase and if we continue to do so the taxes may be even higher?? Are u blind? How the hell else are we to pay back what we owe? Hmm... looks like taxes. No matter who or what party is elected into office we will have to pay for this war.

lol...don't even explain it to them. his argument was void when he started it with "he wants to increase spending..." he would've been better off saying, "i don't know anything about obama's policies, i just won't vote for him."

flak_monkey
09-07-2008, 01:47 PM
i'm voting for him because I think he has the charisma and sensibility to help start repairing our relations with the rest of the world. I've got some concerns with some aspects of his platform, but overall I believe he is a far superior candidate to McCaine. I don't want another one of Bush's cronies in office continuing a pointless war that has taken many of my friends.

Alan®
09-07-2008, 01:51 PM
i'm voting for him because I think he has the charisma and sensibility to help start repairing our relations with the rest of the world. I've got some concerns with some aspects of his platform, but overall I believe he is a far superior candidate to McCaine. I don't want another one of Bush's cronies in office continuing a pointless war that has taken many of my friends.
Buying into everything the media says eh?

flak_monkey
09-07-2008, 03:27 PM
Buying into everything the media says eh?sure why not? I am not saying he's the BEST candidate ever, just my favorite choice.

4dmin
09-08-2008, 08:16 AM

i love die hard mccain supporters...

1) republicans don't stand for spending? 700+ billion for a war is just a little bit; 10 billion a month and your administration still can't hold the iraq's accountable. how about the 7 billion we borrowed for China - I hope you enjoyed your stimulus check b/c now we are even more in debt w/ a non democratic country. Bush had done nothing but drive up the Deficit since he has been in office but i guess you don't consider that spending :rolleyes:

2) again i guess you make 250+k a year? right. analyst have already looked at obama's plan vs mccains and middle america which is 95% of the US will save more money w/ obama's tax cuts :goodjob:

Total_Blender
09-08-2008, 08:20 AM
2) again i guess you make 250+k a year? right. analyst have already looked at obama's plan vs mccains and middle america which is 95% of the US will save more money w/ obama's tax cuts :goodjob:

http://entimg.msn.com/i/125/TopBadGuys/dallas_lhagman2.jpg

JR says everyone on IA makes over 250k a year. All those posts about people hiring for $7 an hour jobs in the Wallstreet forum are just spam.

Ninja Edit:

JR also says that gas prices will drop soon:
http://www.geocities.com/alcus2/jr_ewing_lowers_gas_prices__.jpg

AirMax95
09-08-2008, 08:23 AM
Blah........the McCain camp is set in their ways.

willum14pb
09-08-2008, 08:39 AM
You tried to agrue that 50% of blacks were voting for obama b/c he is black, but your dumbass fail to realize that blacks vote democrat anyway. Now you're saying "What the **** does religious beliefs have to do with electing a president", Religious beliefs were a big part of the last presidential election and still plays a major role in this election.

There are more evangelical christians that vote republican b/c republicans have more in common with evangelical christian relgious beliefs than voters that are going to vote b/c of race.

LOL ok genius, lets get some things straight. Everyone knows that black people usually vote democratic, BUT, when was the last time you saw 90% of the black community, INCLUDING a HUGE amount of famous black people rise up out of no where and encourage people that they MUST vote and especially for one candidate; Obama. Why has oprah had Obama on her show TWICE, but when the idea of Palin was brought up to bring on the show she said "i don't want my show to be about politics." Why have nas, ludacris, so many other just decided to send this message of "YOU GOTTA GET OUT AND VOTE" all of a sudden? You HONESTLY think they'd be doing this, both candidates being old white people? Get real. I can see where you can bring religion into this, but religion really has nothing to do with THIS election. People have proven that Obama has had a past of Islamic studies. Yet NO ONE GIVES A ****, you know WHY? Because they're so caught up in the fact that he's black, and this could be making history and make changes for "other minorities too" that they don't care. I see so many countless quotes on this forum and other forums from black people praising obama, and they really have no ****ing CLUE what he stands for. They listen to everything the media says and take it full throttle and start talking him up like he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Hes not even crust. Here's one i saw today.

For me, and this is not racist, but for me its about giving better hope and oppertunities to the african american communities. Actually I take that back, not only the african americans but all races. This is a historical moment for some of us.

THIS IS NOT RACIST? LOL.

And im not going to sit here and say that there aren't stupid ass women who wall of a sudden jumped for joy when palin came into play. This election will be won for ALL THE WRONG REASONS. This election is now more about making history than it is about choosing a president. Both candidates are horrible choices for this country, i think i hate mccain more than i hate obama. But to sit there and act like half the votes obama gets aren't from blacks voting just because he's black, or half the votes mccain is getting are from women just because he picked a female running mate would be so beyond ignorant it's unfathomable. Get your head out of your ass.

Total_Blender
09-08-2008, 09:34 AM
Most feminists are democrats too. I think women will look at Palin's political positions will see that she is anti-abortion and all for abstinance only sex-ed and they won't vote for her. Her politics are the exact opposite of the feminist agenda and most feminists are so used to having to choose between two old white guys that they actually vote on the issues.

Palin is the Britney Spears of the moment, teen pregnancy in the family and all. She is just having her 15 minutes of fame.

willum14pb
09-08-2008, 09:55 AM
Most feminists are democrats too. I think women will look at Palin's political positions will see that she is anti-abortion and all for abstinance only sex-ed and they won't vote for her. Her politics are the exact opposite of the feminist agenda and most feminists are so used to having to choose between two old white guys that they actually vote on the issues.

Palin is the Britney Spears of the moment, teen pregnancy in the family and all. She is just having her 15 minutes of fame.

I didn't say feminists, i said women.

AirMax95
09-08-2008, 10:03 AM
LOL ok genius, lets get some things straight. Everyone knows that black people usually vote democratic, BUT, when was the last time you saw 90% of the black community, INCLUDING a HUGE amount of famous black people rise up out of no where and encourage people that they MUST vote and especially for one candidate; Obama. Why has oprah had Obama on her show TWICE, but when the idea of Palin was brought up to bring on the show she said "i don't want my show to be about politics." Why have nas, ludacris, so many other just decided to send this message of "YOU GOTTA GET OUT AND VOTE" all of a sudden? You HONESTLY think they'd be doing this, both candidates being old white people? Get real. I can see where you can bring religion into this, but religion really has nothing to do with THIS election. People have proven that Obama has had a past of Islamic studies. Yet NO ONE GIVES A ****, you know WHY? Because they're so caught up in the fact that he's black, and this could be making history and make changes for "other minorities too" that they don't care. I see so many countless quotes on this forum and other forums from black people praising obama, and they really have no ****ing CLUE what he stands for. They listen to everything the media says and take it full throttle and start talking him up like he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Hes not even crust. Here's one i saw today.

THIS IS NOT RACIST? LOL.

And im not going to sit here and say that there aren't stupid ass women who wall of a sudden jumped for joy when palin came into play. This election will be won for ALL THE WRONG REASONS. This election is now more about making history than it is about choosing a president. Both candidates are horrible choices for this country, i think i hate mccain more than i hate obama. But to sit there and act like half the votes obama gets aren't from blacks voting just because he's black, or half the votes mccain is getting are from women just because he picked a female running mate would be so beyond ignorant it's unfathomable. Get your head out of your ass.

To the first rant, P. Diddy did it for the last election. Now, after us as a community of black people have taken care of our non-voting issues behind closed doors, we can now voice it out to the country. Not only grasping the black voters, but anyone else who has not expressed the right to vote. This process has been on going for about 10 years now. I remember in HS they were pushing the notion of expressing your vote. I am proud that the number of voters skyrocketed! The next step is to further education Americans on the process, and government as a whole. You should be excited too, we all should!

And HELL YES we are excited that a man of color is in the position that he is in. Whether he wins or not, he has taught thousands of Americans class and respect; along with the notion that you CAN do anything.

Next, you generalize alot on this forum. What in your brain tells you that all black people do not know that what Obama/McCain stand for? You are ignorant for assuming such a thing. Thats why I wondered if you left out the poll option earlier in this thread. It saddens me that you are so closed minded. There are plenty of white people who have no clue what McCain stands for, let alone Obama. Sir, please use your mind and think, just a little. THERE ARE TONS OF BLACK PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT VOTING FOR OBAMA, as there are TONS OF WHITE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT VOTING FOR MCCAIN. Get your head out of your ass!

To the second rant, TIGERJC is not making a racist comment. He realizes that minorites, maninly blacks, could use a shining light of a person. He even went as far to correct it. If Obama does the things that he says (and going to say, watch the next 3 weeks) this country will be on the track to gel like to other. tigerjc said what he felt, people need a push and should acknowledge it.

Open your mind, kill the stereotypes, realize that EVERYTHING does not APPLY to EVERYONE!

BTW, all elections have hidden agendas. Oil, special interest groups, etc. It just so happens that this election has some BIG OBVIOUS changes. Obama, Hilary, Palin....the only norms are war, oil, and 2 old white guys, lol.

Total_Blender
09-08-2008, 10:06 AM
Most women who would vote for a candidate just on the basis of the candidate being a woman are feminists. I don't see women voting for a candidate who will stab them in the back just because she's a woman. Give women more just a little more credit than that.:screwy:

japan4racing
09-08-2008, 10:07 AM
im gonna vote for obama becuase that frizzy haired british fag on the vma's said it was the smart thing to do. letting the media make up your mind = fail!

AirMax95
09-08-2008, 10:12 AM
im gonna vote for obama becuase that frizzy haired british fag on the vma's said it was the smart thing to do. letting the media make up your mind = fail!

lol, He was doing a lot on stage. After a while is accent and energetic glow irritated me.

willum14pb
09-08-2008, 10:20 AM
To the first rant, P. Diddy did it for the last election. Now, after us as a community of black people have taken care of our non-voting issues behind closed doors, we can now voice it out to the country. Not only grasping the black voters, but anyone else who has not expressed the right to vote. This process has been on going for about 10 years now. I remember in HS they were pushing the notion of expressing your vote. I am proud that the number of voters skyrocketed! The next step is to further education Americans on the process, and government as a whole. You should be excited too, we all should!

And HELL YES we are excited that a man of color is in the position that he is in. Whether he wins or not, he has taught thousands of Americans class and respect; along with the notion that you CAN do anything.

Next, you generalize alot on this forum. What in your brain tells you that all black people do not know that what Obama/McCain stand for? You are ignorant for assuming such a thing. Thats why I wondered if you left out the poll option earlier in this thread. It saddens me that you are so closed minded. There are plenty of white people who have no clue what McCain stands for, let alone Obama. Sir, please use your mind and think, just a little. THERE ARE TONS OF BLACK PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT VOTING FOR OBAMA, as there are TONS OF WHITE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT VOTING FOR MCCAIN. Get your head out of your ass!

To the second rant, TIGERJC is not making a racist comment. He realizes that minorites, maninly blacks, could use a shining light of a person. He even went as far to correct it. If Obama does the things that he says (and going to say, watch the next 3 weeks) this country will be on the track to gel like to other. tigerjc said what he felt, people need a push and should acknowledge it.

Open your mind, kill the stereotypes, realize that EVERYTHING does not APPLY to EVERYONE!

BTW, all elections have hidden agendas. Oil, special interest groups, etc. It just so happens that this election has some BIG OBVIOUS changes. Obama, Hilary, Palin....the only norms are war, oil, and 2 old white guys, lol.

You've completely missed everything i was saying. I have said a million times that there's plenty of white people out there that are voting against obama because he's black, and don't know what either candidate stand for. BUT, no one knows what obama stands for, not even himself. He has changed his mind countless times on almost every issue brought to the table. Getting out there and voting has always been pushed, why does it have to take a black man to get black people to get out and vote? That's ****ing stupid. Never once did i say that no black person knows what obama stands for, i said the majority are just going out to vote because he's black, and don't know either candidates stance. IM closed minded? LOL. Hardly. I'm being real, i'm acknowledging the fact that race is a massive issue in this election, and so many people want to rule it out. Get real, stop being so naive. I know there are blacks not voting for obama, and you know why? Because they actually took the time to see candidates stance on issues and made a rational decision. I've also said that there are white people not voting for mccain, don't put words into my mouth.

Did you even read this? This makes absolutely no sense. I can't even respond to it. And please, enlighten me on what obama promises to do. Because everything he has "stood for" has changed after every other speech. HE CAN'T MAKE UP HIS MIND.

Again, i dont know why you've classified me as stereotyping. I did not say 100% of black and white people are voting this certain way because of the race issue. I have pointed out numerous times that there are a vast majority of people voting one way or another based on race. If you took the time to read any of my posts about this election then you would have realized that. Instead you're making brash assumptions based on the fact that you probably think i'm racist. Now, remove head from sphincter, and actually read what i typed this time, and respond with something that makes sense. All you did just now was point out that i was a stereotypical racist, when i never said half the things you've accused me of. Thanks.

willum14pb
09-08-2008, 10:22 AM
Most women who would vote for a candidate just on the basis of the candidate being a woman are feminists. I don't see women voting for a candidate who will stab them in the back just because she's a woman. Give women more just a little more credit than that.:screwy:

This is where you fail to see that there are easily thousands of soccer moms and just women period that want to see a woman in a huge position like this. They don't have to be feminist either. Just proud to be a woman, just like there's blacks out there that want to be proud to be black by having a black president.

Total_Blender
09-08-2008, 10:36 AM
Most of the Obama supporters in this forum do have a pretty good idea of what he stands for. His stance has changed on a couple of issues and you can call that "flip flopping" or you can see it as him fine tuning his policies as he gets ready for the general election.

Why are all the McNugget supporters so worried about how demographics (Blacks, Women) will vote? Why do the reasons people are voting on the other side even matter to them? If the Black vote was important to McNugget, I'm sure he would probably address some of the concerns of the African American community (fighting AIDS, improving public schools, lower taxes for working class, etc) in his campaign platform. But his campaign platform seems to be more directed toward the top 5% of wage earners and business owners.

AirMax95
09-08-2008, 10:47 AM
You've completely missed everything i was saying. I have said a million times that there's plenty of white people out there that are voting against obama because he's black, and don't know what either candidate stand for. BUT, no one knows what obama stands for, not even himself. He has changed his mind countless times on almost every issue brought to the table. Getting out there and voting has always been pushed, why does it have to take a black man to get black people to get out and vote? That's ****ing stupid. Never once did i say that no black person knows what obama stands for, i said the majority are just going out to vote because he's black, and don't know either candidates stance. IM closed minded? LOL. Hardly. I'm being real, i'm acknowledging the fact that race is a massive issue in this election, and so many people want to rule it out. Get real, stop being so naive. I know there are blacks not voting for obama, and you know why? Because they actually took the time to see candidates stance on issues and made a rational decision. I've also said that there are white people not voting for mccain, don't put words into my mouth.

Again, i dont know why you've classified me as stereotyping. I did not say 100% of black and white people are voting this certain way because of the race issue. I have pointed out numerous times that there are a vast majority of people voting one way or another based on race. If you took the time to read any of my posts about this election then you would have realized that. Instead you're making brash assumptions based on the fact that you probably think i'm racist. Now, remove head from sphincter, and actually read what i typed this time, and respond with something that makes sense. All you did just now was point out that i was a stereotypical racist, when i never said half the things you've accused me of. Thanks.

Ok you are right and I am wrong. 90% of black people, including the celebrities are voting for Obama. It took a black man to get people to vote. Yep all the young white kids with an open mind, along with countless other races, to finally get excited about voting to go and do it.

My personal feelings about why many people did not vote prior to now, esp blacks, is beacuse no candidate stood for anything worth voting for. It makes you feel like no one cares. Suppression, yes it was years ago, still lingers in some peoples menality. Yes, it took rappers, entertainers, and celebs to hit there target demographics to spark the interest. Are you familiar with the Hip Hop summit? It was getting minorites interested in politics long before diddy. It was targeted and it worked. Be excited :goodjob: Obama gives hope to more people that many others didn't, the colored JFK if you will, lol.

You are right, your crystal ball is godly. Its tells you percentages of the reason people are voting.

Hell, I feel that there are plenty blacks/whites putting on fronts for their friends and coworkers. When they go to cast their ballot many will surely pick the opposite of who they have been "supporting" in public.

You are right again, he changed his mind because he is stupid, not because he further opened his mind and looked at things a different way; admitting he was wrong and is human.

If someone would have listened and thought through situations more, we wouldn't be where we are today. Listening skills are taught at a young age, your inlelct and ability to decipher things are honed skills.

I am glad that you acknowledged and clarifyed that there black people voting for the right reasons. Thank you sir! Although many of your previous post on this board led me to believe otherwise, but thank you for fixing that.

I jumped the gun, so many true race haters are on this board, my apologies

Also, I never put words in your mouth. I stated a fact, just making sure that you knew there are shady tard-faced McCain voters.

I classified you as steretyping due to the nature and order of your words. I felt you did not put the poll question about "blacks voting for Obama/McCain b/c they understand thier policies" b/c you didn't think they knew. You corrected that notion for me, thanks again!

repped......

P.S> the first 3 snippets are sarcasm :D

willum14pb
09-08-2008, 10:48 AM
Most of the Obama supporters in this forum do have a pretty good idea of what he stands for. His stance has changed on a couple of issues and you can call that "flip flopping" or you can see it as him fine tuning his policies as he gets ready for the general election.

Why are all the McNugget supporters so worried about how demographics (Blacks, Women) will vote? Why do the reasons people are voting on the other side even matter to them? If the Black vote was important to McNugget, I'm sure he would probably address some of the concerns of the African American community (fighting AIDS, improving public schools, lower taxes for working class, etc) in his campaign platform. But his campaign platform seems to be more directed toward the top 5% of wage earners and business owners.

You racist close minded ****. You just said the black community are the only people fighting aids, have bad public schooling, and are in a working class. I have totally voided anything you have to say at this point. You are by far, the most ignorant kid to post ever, in the history of life. FYI for everyone, i am not even voting, both candidates suck total ass, i can't stand mccain, but i really can't stand obama, I actually show support for neither candidate. But i don't see how an indecisive moron would be a good president.

AirMax95
09-08-2008, 10:48 AM

You hit that biatch on the head! :cheers:

AirMax95
09-08-2008, 10:49 AM
You racist close minded ****. You just said the black community are the only people fighting aids, have bad public schooling, and are in a working class. I have totally voided anything you have to say at this point. You are by far, the most ignorant kid to post ever, in the history of life. FYI for everyone, i am not even voting, both candidates suck total ass, i can't stand mccain, but i really can't stand obama, I actually show support for neither candidate. But i don't see how an indecisive moron would be a good president.

Explain then how a pigheaded moron would be a good president? Look at the current :D

Oh, and if you read closely, he was referring to the black vote. You are quick to sling the racist bumper sticker. The topics he posted are the front runners for the black community. BLACK COMMUNITY CONCERNS, we know it, and after the CNN BLACK IN AMERICA, EVERYBODY know it.

It is what it is......

willum14pb
09-08-2008, 10:51 AM
Ok you are right and I am wrong. 90% of black people, including the celebrities are voting for Obama. It took a black man to get people to vote. Yep all the young white kids with an open mind, along with countless other races, to finally get excited about voting to go and do it.

My personal feelings about why many people did not vote prior to now, esp blacks, is beacuse no candidate stood for anything worth voting for. It makes you feel like no one cares. Suppression, yes it was years ago, still lingers in some peoples menality. Yes, it took rappers, entertainers, and celebs to hit there target demographics to spark the interest. Are you familiar with the Hip Hop summit? It was getting minorites interested in politics long before diddy. It was targeted and it worked. Be excited :goodjob: Obama gives hope to more people that many others didn't, the colored JFK if you will, lol.

You are right, your crystal ball is godly. Its tells you percentages of the reason people are voting.

Hell, I feel that there are plenty blacks/whites putting on fronts for their friends and coworkers. When they go to cast their ballot many will surely pick the opposite of who they have been "supporting" in public.

You are right again, he changed his mind because he is stupid, not because he further opened his mind and looked at things a different way; admitting he was wrong and is human.

If someone would have listened and thought through situations more, we wouldn't be where we are today. Listening skills are taught at a young age, your inlelct and ability to decipher things are honed skills.

I am glad that you acknowledged and clarifyed that there black people voting for the right reasons. Thank you sir! Although many of your previous post on this board led me to believe otherwise, but thank you for fixing that.

I jumped the gun, so many true race haters are on this board, my apologies

Also, I never put words in your mouth. I stated a fact, just making sure that you knew there are shady tard-faced McCain voters.

I classified you as steretyping due to the nature and order of your words. I felt you did not put the poll question about "blacks voting for Obama/McCain b/c they understand thier policies" b/c you didn't think they knew. You corrected that notion for me, thanks again!

repped......

P.S> the first 3 snippets are sarcasm :D

love how, even if i bring up race, obama is apparently bringing something to the forefront that is going to make the african american community proud, and more recognized. This is just getting ridiculous, and you are further proving my point. Repped as well.

AirMax95
09-08-2008, 11:00 AM
love how, even if i bring up race, obama is apparently bringing something to the forefront that is going to make the african american community proud, and more recognized. This is just getting ridiculous, and you are further proving my point. Repped as well.

Dude, its more to me than the presidental race. Alot of black youth need to see this for inspiration. Thats what I meant by that. 20 years ago, surely even further back, having anything CLOSE to Obama was stupid to everyone.

I like what lots of rappers are doing for the black communuity, but I personally look at other influential blacks. Obama is getting press, kids are excited to watch and learn. I know a better day is coming for this country. Like i said, whether he wins the election or not, he changed a lot of people for the better.

I am speaking from a person who sees the youth (pick a race) who think they have no hope, some with good/bad/no parenting.

It has nothing to do with recognition, trust me in this world no one owes you ****.

willum14pb
09-08-2008, 11:16 AM
I just think that it's ****ing pathetic to bring the black community down a notch by what you're saying. You basically said "the black community didn't care enough who led this country, because it wasn't a black man. Obama has given us hope and taught blacks that you need to vote." What the ****? No he hasn't. The only thing obama has done is make the presidential race a joke, along with mccain. They both suck as candidates, and hugh hefner might as well be running for president. This election has lost all bearing about what it truly is about. Even mccain sold out by picking palin as his running mate to get the hilary votes. Either candidate, will **** up this country worse, or won't make it any better.

BanginJimmy
09-08-2008, 11:27 AM
lol...don't even explain it to them. his argument was void when he started it with "he wants to increase spending..." he would've been better off saying, "i don't know anything about obama's policies, i just won't vote for him."

Actually he does want to increase spending

-870B to the UN for welfare in other countries
-Universal healthcare

I tried to get on Obama's site, but you have to register with them before they will let you on, claiming that it is checking to see if you are registered to vote.

AirMax95
09-08-2008, 11:27 AM
I just think that it's ****ing pathetic to bring the black community down a notch by what you're saying. You basically said "the black community didn't care enough who led this country, because it wasn't a black man. Obama has given us hope and taught blacks that you need to vote." What the ****? No he hasn't. The only thing obama has done is make the presidential race a joke, along with mccain. They both suck as candidates, and hugh hefner might as well be running for president. This election has lost all bearing about what it truly is about. Even mccain sold out by picking palin as his running mate to get the hilary votes. Either candidate, will **** up this country worse, or won't make it any better.

Ok, I am not bringing anyone down. I am black, I know the inner workings of the race better than someone who is not. In the past, yes it was the case. There are other reasons, but that is a BIG front runner. People openly discussed it. I have been involved in this for a while. There are tons of American citizens who have the right to vote and do not.

.....and may I ask why you care soooooo much that more blacks are voting? DUDE, YOU ARE NOT VOTING for the same reasons! By you not liking either candidate you are not going to vote. After the election is over you better not ***** one bit. Good move :screwy: You should still cast a vote for the lesser of the two evils!

And do not put words in my mouth! I never said because it was not a black man. Read my earlier post, this movement has been going on for years. It is peaking and getting more exposure than before. Do you not remember the Vote or Die tee's? Again, the Hip Hop Summit, several community initiaitves!

Here's something else I will hint at: timing is everything.

tony
09-08-2008, 11:56 AM
Repubs just want an excuse for why McSame will lose.. it has nothing to do with the fact that he doesn't inspire or that he is out of touch with the people.. it has everything to do with those damn black people who all of a sudden care because theres a black man running for president.

Newsflash, I knocked on doors in the hood for the Obama campaign. More people there barely gave a rats ass about the election or who Obama is. (And they were all black)

willum14pb
09-08-2008, 12:03 PM
Ok, I am not bringing anyone down. I am black, I know the inner workings of the race better than someone who is not. In the past, yes it was the case. There are other reasons, but that is a BIG front runner. People openly discussed it. I have been involved in this for a while. There are tons of American citizens who have the right to vote and do not.

.....and may I ask why you care soooooo much that more blacks are voting? DUDE, YOU ARE NOT VOTING for the same reasons! By you not liking either candidate you are not going to vote. After the election is over you better not ***** one bit. Good move :screwy: You should still cast a vote for the lesser of the two evils!

And do not put words in my mouth! I never said because it was not a black man. Read my earlier post, this movement has been going on for years. It is peaking and getting more exposure than before. Do you not remember the Vote or Die tee's? Again, the Hip Hop Summit, several community initiaitves!

Here's something else I will hint at: timing is everything.

I dont care if black people vote. I Just think it's pathetic that it had to take someone of their color to motivate them to do it. It has nothing to do with the candidate and his views. MOSTLY. There is no difference in what these people have been doing for years to try to get people the vote, except there's the possibility of a black man now. That's the only difference. I'm not going to ***** if something happens in this country after the presidency. There is really no lesser of two evils, i disagree with both candidates so strongly on so many issues that it's unbelievable. No matter what happens, i don't see either candidate doing any good for this country in the long run, or even immediately.

willum14pb
09-08-2008, 12:04 PM
Repubs just want an excuse for why McSame will lose.. it has nothing to do with the fact that he doesn't inspire or that he is out of touch with the people.. it has everything to do with those damn black people who all of a sudden care because theres a black man running for president.

Newsflash, I knocked on doors in the hood for the Obama campaign. More people there barely gave a rats ass about the election or who Obama is. (And they were all black)

duh?

Again, i am neither republican or democrat. I see out the candidate and vote based of views and policies announced. This election, i see no definitive reason to vote for either one.

tony
09-08-2008, 12:07 PM
duh?

Again, i am neither republican or democrat. I see out the candidate and vote based of views and policies announced. This election, i see no definitive reason to vote for either one.

Its the stigma that blacks are voting for him cause he's black thing that works my nerves. Forget the fact that the man does inspire people to get involved.. at the least intrigued in politics.

AirMax95
09-08-2008, 12:16 PM
I dont care if black people vote. I Just think it's pathetic that it had to take someone of their color to motivate them to do it. It has nothing to do with the candidate and his views. MOSTLY. There is no difference in what these people have been doing for years to try to get people the vote, except there's the possibility of a black man now. That's the only difference. I'm not going to ***** if something happens in this country after the presidency. There is really no lesser of two evils, i disagree with both candidates so strongly on so many issues that it's unbelievable. No matter what happens, i don't see either candidate doing any good for this country in the long run, or even immediately.

It has been an on going process! For years the numbers have grown, the media now only cares to publicize these percentages becuase Obama is not white! Sure more people chose to register. The strategies are different. 8 years ago, there were not as many young people getting up at the crack of dawn to register people to vote. Its all about getting people involved. When the next term to vote rolls around, the number will go up even further.

Again, show us your magical crystal ball? How much do you know about the intricaces of the black community, other that what the media shows you? You speak like you are the fly on everyones wall.

I think its pathetic that you are missing the simple points. The media got you man, sorry :no:

willum14pb
09-08-2008, 12:18 PM
Its the stigma that blacks are voting for him cause he's black thing that works my nerves. Forget the fact that the man does inspire people to get involved.. at the least intrigued in politics.

The only thing he inspires is a steaming pile of bull****. The fact that it's only black people that won't acknowledge the fact that there are blacks out there voting for him just because he's black. Luda, pdiddy, nas, all because he's black. They give no real reason to vote for this candidate. And like i said, the majority of black people i have talked to are voting for obama, and give direct quotes from the media, and really have no idea about his stance on anything or the fact that he changes his mind often. Also, why do you think voting from blacks is at an all time high? Because one day they all just decided to get up and vote? No dude, because they want to see a black guy in office. You know it's true, don't deny the facts and sheer reality of it. I honestly don't care, i just all the denial.

tony
09-08-2008, 12:20 PM
The only thing he inspires is a steaming pile of bull****. .

That right there makes any argument you make null and void. Anything afterward is just bitter feelings you hold toward Obama.

AirMax95
09-08-2008, 12:24 PM
That right there makes any argument you make null and void. Anything afterward is just bitter feelings you hold toward Obama.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Someone else see it too?

Total_Blender
09-08-2008, 12:34 PM
You racist close minded ****. You just said the black community are the only people fighting aids, have bad public schooling, and are in a working class. I have totally voided anything you have to say at this point. You are by far, the most ignorant kid to post ever, in the history of life. .

I did not say that the Black community were the only people fighting AIDS, nor did I say they were the only community with bad public schools. And I didn't say that only Black people were working class. What I said was that these are particular concerns of the Black community and that they are probably more likely to vote for Obama because of those issues than McNugget.

You McNugget supporters talk about race a lot but are just as quick to throw around the term "Racist" whenever you think you can use it in your favor.:lmfao:

AirMax95
09-08-2008, 12:36 PM
I did not say that the Black community were the only people fighting AIDS, nor did I say they were the only community with bad public schools. And I didn't say that only Black people were working class. What I said was that these are particular concerns of the Black community and that they are probably more likely to vote for Obama because of those issues than McNugget.

You McNugget supporters talk about race a lot but are just as quick to throw around the term "Racist" whenever you think you can use it in your favor.:lmfao:

......add the fact that this guy isn't even voting :lmfao:

I tried to clear it up for you, but he keeps missing it.

Total_Blender
09-08-2008, 12:42 PM
The only thing he inspires is a steaming pile of bull****. The fact that it's only black people that won't acknowledge the fact that there are blacks out there voting for him just because he's black. Luda, pdiddy, nas, all because he's black.

They don't have to, you McNugget supporters do a pretty good job of pointing that out for them. Guess what... no one cares.

the majority of black people i have talked to are voting for obama, and give direct quotes from the media, and really have no idea about his stance on anything or the fact that he changes his mind often.

Where are people supposed to get their information other than the media. I don't think just anyone could personally call Obama at his house and ask him about his policies.

Also, why do you think voting from blacks is at an all time high?.

I imagine the country is so polarized that voting from everyone is at an all time high. Maybe all those who has been shafted by 8 years of W are coming out of the woodwork and becoming active in the political process. :goodjob:

Total_Blender
09-08-2008, 12:48 PM
I tried to get on Obama's site, but you have to register with them before they will let you on, claiming that it is checking to see if you are registered to vote.

Wikipedia has a list of his (And McCain's) positions on a lot of issues, good for a basic overview, anyway.

AirMax95
09-08-2008, 01:29 PM

Anyone can go there. There is a "skip signup" option on the page.

http://www.barackobama.com/index.php

JITB
09-08-2008, 04:31 PM
lol y are u guys wasting your time with anything to do with kayfunk.....the poll itself was clear visual of his mental retardation, and lack of any sort of sense.

JConner
09-08-2008, 05:06 PM

AMEN

The_ CaneCorso
09-08-2008, 05:15 PM
Another poll I see. About mccain being old or obama being black or muslim or w/e.

blaknoize
09-08-2008, 08:52 PM

Yea even alotta my friends didnt wanna vote nor really cared at all. So long as they got paid, it was the least of their concerns.

stephen
09-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Actually he does want to increase spending

-870B to the UN for welfare in other countries
-Universal healthcare

-here...i found it for you. http://www.barackobama.com/issues/foreignpolicy/ it's $50 billion, not 870B. still...that's like what...5 months worth of what we spend to fight in iraq? not to mention, this is a $25 billion increase from what we already give...so that's what...2.5 months of the iraq war? this is also a PROJECTED plan for the year 2015, meaning it'd only be possible if: 1) we get out of debt and 2) if he even gets a 2nd term.

-universal healthcare...how i hate those words. regardless, how can you NOT vote for him because he wants to spend MORE MONEY TO IMPROVE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S HEALTHCARE? technically, it's not UNIVERSAL (which is exactly what hillary said), but that's another argument. regardless...2 terrible reasons not to vote for the man...ESPECIALLY if you don't know his policies.

and if tax cuts is what you all want, maybe you should research the reagan era. he gave tax cuts, and ended up having to increase taxes 6 TIMES in order to turn America into a 3rd world country. now we have a $9.5 TRILLION dollar debt and mccain is promising TAX CUTS? PLEASE tell me you see something wrong with that picture? by the way...what comes after a trillion???

stephen
09-08-2008, 09:21 PM
... BUT, no one knows what obama stands for, not even himself. He has changed his mind countless times on almost every issue brought to the table....

... Both candidates are horrible choices for this country, i think i hate mccain more than i hate obama....

... FYI for everyone, i am not even voting, both candidates suck total ass, i can't stand mccain, but i really can't stand obama...

wow, and all it took for you to change your mind was an explanation of why obama is a positive figure for the black community? :thinking: interesting

Kevykev
09-09-2008, 08:15 AM
LOL..what a corrupted poll.

blaknoize
09-09-2008, 11:28 AM
As we all see stephen can break down even the hardest things for McCain voters into simple terms, which are easily searchable on this vast thing we call: The Internet. And if u have watched TV recently u will notice that the internet cant hide anymore, so there's no excuse not to know or at least FIND something related to this biased racist azz thread.

twins
09-09-2008, 02:16 PM
I'm a native american and I'm not voting for him because of his relgion and for the fact that he don't have the exp. needed to lead us!

JITB
09-09-2008, 04:21 PM
I'm a native american and I'm not voting for him because of his relgion and for the fact that he don't have the exp. needed to lead us!

what religion is that?

amped4life33
09-09-2008, 04:48 PM
If you are black and you are voting for Obama JUST because hes black too, then YOU are a prime example of why we didnt let black people vote for a couple hundred years...

AirMax95
09-09-2008, 04:59 PM
If you are black and you are voting for Obama JUST because hes black too, then YOU are a prime example of why we didnt let black people vote for a couple hundred years...

That is one of the most ignorant post on IA that I have seen. Please drive yourself off a cliff.

No, that is NOT why white racist fukks did not let black people vote for a couple hundred of years. Its because those whites were ignorant, lying, and decitful disgraces of human beings.

on that note.....

If you are white, and are voting for McCain JUST because he is white too, then YOU are a prime example that white people can be ignorant too.

If you are white, and are NOT voting for Obama JUST because he is black, then YOU are a prime example of why this racism exist in this country; and that you are ignorant :D

SLOWLYbtngU
09-09-2008, 05:09 PM
:eek:

I am so disgusted with this post. If you have something to say, back it with intellect not stupidity. Ignorance is not knowing. When you posted this crap you knew exactly what you were saying and that makes you a f*cking idiot... I cant believe you typed that and at the same time I bet you are one of the people that back your bias by saying that "it isnt a racial thing," you just prefer McCain.

Dirty Octopus™
09-09-2008, 06:16 PM
why we didnt let black people vote for a couple hundred years...
damn!

is you or isnt you a racist sumbítch? :thinking:

twins
09-09-2008, 08:34 PM
muslim and you can't say he isn't. because at first he said he was now he said he's not can't make up his mind!

JITB
09-09-2008, 09:40 PM
muslim and you can't say he isn't. because at first he said he was now he said he's not can't make up his mind!

lol it seems like youve made up your mind... His father was a muslim. Dont know too many muslims that attend a baptist church for 20 years... But if your sure...

JITB
09-09-2008, 09:44 PM

You might be the dumbest person on IA..

i like how you worded that, like black could vote for a minute.. Than their right was taken away for a few hundred years.. Than given back... :lmfao: :lmfao:.

I mean but by your location - Car - I cant expect much mental compacity... so i guess your excused.... :thinking:

EJ25RUN
09-09-2008, 09:57 PM
You might be the dumbest person on IA..

common, JITB

that was some epic stupid but you and i have seen worse

hint hint

JITB
09-09-2008, 10:07 PM
common, JITB

that was some epic stupid but you and i have seen worse

hint hint

the creation of this thread by Kayfunk... i stand corrected..

Kevykev
09-09-2008, 10:26 PM

Prime example of why people call people stupid, because of people like YOU!

Pure Ignorance is hilarious. Your statement, whether applied to the modern system or the past system is WRONG.

And he said "WE" like he was on the council board, just should be ashamed. :lmfao:

Dwisforme05
09-10-2008, 12:03 AM

dude thats fuked up.

amped4life33
09-10-2008, 12:38 AM
Ok, guys lets take everything literally...i didn't literally mean that black people couldn't vote because of that. I was just making a point. And yes, I completely and 100% agree with the fellow who says that if you are white and you vote for McCain just because you are white then you are in the same boat. The point i was trying to make is, don't vote for someone who is black or white or green or yellow or purple or blue, just because YOU are black or white or green or yellow or purple or blue.

Im not racist at all...i just think its an ignorant decision to vote for someone because they have the same skin tone as you, which is one of the options from the original poll. God damn, remind me not to be metaphorical or practical anymore on this forum...

JITB
09-10-2008, 12:47 AM
Ok, guys lets take everything literally...i didn't literally mean that black people couldn't vote because of that. I was just making a point. And yes, I completely and 100% agree with the fellow who says that if you are white and you vote for McCain just because you are white then you are in the same boat. The point i was trying to make is, don't vote for someone who is black or white or green or yellow or purple or blue, just because YOU are black or white or green or yellow or purple or blue.

Im not racist at all...i just think its an ignorant decision to vote for someone because they have the same skin tone as you, which is one of the options from the original poll. God damn, remind me not to be metaphorical or practical anymore on this forum...

its too late your stupid!

amped4life33
09-10-2008, 01:00 AM
and another thing bro, if whats in your sig is what you drive, dont crack on my car til you break 15.

JITB
09-10-2008, 01:03 AM
and another thing bro, if whats in your sig is what you drive, dont crack on my car til you break 15.

what does that mean! :lmfao: ...this is when i defend my vehicle/vehicles right?.. who cracked on your car..

I said your car/location matches your views... if you werent so simple minded you put the puzzle together...

amped4life33
09-10-2008, 01:13 AM
what does my car have to do with my views?

LightningSpeed
09-10-2008, 01:58 AM
lol this is so funny. i cant wait to see what the "crackaz" are gona do when a black man becomes the president of the united states. But honestly tho, who gives a **** if hes black or white or brown or green or pink or teal etc. i just know that if we get another republican im moving to another country.

TougeGTR-33
09-10-2008, 02:29 AM
vottin for obama because Mcain will end us all. lol

willum14pb
09-10-2008, 05:32 AM
lol this is so funny. i cant wait to see what the "crackaz" are gona do when a black man becomes the president of the united states. But honestly tho, who gives a **** if hes black or white or brown or green or pink or teal etc. i just know that if we get another republican im moving to another country.

pack up your ****. At first when it came down to mccain and obama i was all for obama.. but the more and more he speaks the more i realize he's full of ****, and is just saying whatever to get the votes. Hence his change in stance every 8 1/2 seconds. :dunno: At this point, whatever candidate wins, is going to **** up this country for sure.

willum14pb
09-10-2008, 05:34 AM
lmao EJ and JITB.. biggest keyboard commando's on this site. I dont know how many times you idiots have been put in your place by me with your retarded comments. Please say something to me at the next meet you both attend, i will have fun dominating you there too.

stephen
09-10-2008, 05:37 AM

correct, you did make a point....how ignorant you are. man up and take responsibility for how you really feel. you weren't making a reference to just the poll...otherwise you wouldn't use terms like "WE" (white people) in conjunction with phrases like "LET BLACK PEOPLE," that's called being "LITERAL" not metaphorical, and FAR from practical. race, sex, religion, moral values, age, sexual preference, etc. all play a role when it comes to politics...i'm assuming you haven't gotten to that part of your POLITICAL SCIENCE MAJOR at good ol' georgia highland college...still doing core classes, huh?

here's a few words of advice...any of your views, or "mental" contributions aren't really favored here. you should just limit your conversations to the kitchen staff at the santa fe steakhouse (the place you work), while you're mopping the floor and washing dishes.

willum14pb
09-10-2008, 05:59 AM
correct, you did make a point....how ignorant you are. man up and take responsibility for how you really feel. you weren't making a reference to just the poll...otherwise you wouldn't use terms like "WE" (white people) in conjunction with phrases like "LET BLACK PEOPLE," that's called being "LITERAL" not metaphorical, and FAR from practical. race, sex, religion, moral values, age, sexual preference, etc. all play a role when it comes to politics...i'm assuming you haven't gotten to that part of your POLITICAL SCIENCE MAJOR at good ol' georgia highland college...still doing core classes, huh?

here's a few words of advice...any of your views, or "mental" contributions aren't really favored here. you should just limit your conversations to the kitchen staff at the santa fe steakhouse (the place you work), while you're mopping the floor and washing dishes.

MY ASS hurts from that.. :no:

AirMax95
09-10-2008, 07:48 AM

All you had to do was say the above in bold :goodjob:

Your comment was very uncalled for. That also was not a metaphor, far from it.

Total_Blender
09-10-2008, 09:53 AM
you should just limit your conversations to the kitchen staff at the santa fe steakhouse (the place you work), while you're mopping the floor and washing dishes.

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/des01a/macros%20and%20gifs/pwned.jpg

JITB
09-10-2008, 10:54 AM
lmao EJ and JITB.. biggest keyboard commando's on this site. I dont know how many times you idiots have been put in your place by me with your retarded comments. Please say something to me at the next meet you both attend, i will have fun dominating you there too.

kayfunk calling ME a keyboard commando! the guy that hides behinds his friends SN! :lmfao:

willum14pb
09-10-2008, 11:11 AM
kayfunk calling ME a keyboard commando! the guy that hides behinds his friends SN! :lmfao:

you obviously know absolutely nothing. Hope to see you at a meet ;).

JITB
09-10-2008, 11:12 AM
No see YOU! at a meet... :lmfao: what are we dating now?

Dwisforme05
09-10-2008, 01:07 PM

no need to be an azzhole man. he relized that what he said came out wrong, jordan isnt a racist guy in anyway, shape or form. just types a little to fast and didnt think it threw. he appologized, get over it. he didnt mean for it to sound like that, bud it did. he fuked up and realizes it. no need to get into his personal life an start bashing him cuz hes only taking core classes at GA highlands. guess what i bet you got some friends that are too. just cuz he makes on remark, THAT CAME OUT DIFFERENT THEN HE WANTED, you jump on him and bash his job, that he makes damn good money at, and his education.

grow up.

amped4life33
09-10-2008, 01:47 PM

dont take shots at my job, i obviously make plenty of money or else i woudlnt be drivin a relatively new mustang GT. And, i dont go to georgia highlands anymore..

and thats really stalkerish seein as how you know all that and i dont even know who tha hell you are.

ShooterMcGavin
09-10-2008, 01:49 PM
i like how this poll is pretty much tailored to black & white folks only...

stephen
09-10-2008, 02:24 PM
dont take shots at my job, i obviously make plenty of money or else i woudlnt be drivin a relatively new mustang GT. And, i dont go to georgia highlands anymore..

and thats really stalkerish seein as how you know all that and i dont even know who tha hell you are.

just watch what the hell you say. you can't offend an ENTIRE RACE and expect people to respect your life. you're lucky i only went as far as i did. if you were to say some slick sh.it like that to someone in the streets, then you'd be doing a lot more than defending your job, education, and car. honestly, i could really give 2 DAMNS about what type of car you drive, or can "afford." i'm sure if i didn't have any bills, responsibilities, or goals beyond what year my car is...then i could mop up steak n ale and upgrade my boxster S to an 09 911 carrera, but we all can't be as fortunate as you.

AirMax95
09-10-2008, 02:33 PM
Yeah, the comment did not reflect the "point" you were trying to make. That shmit was just ignorant.

If you care, learn from it; if not, be quiet please.

Dwisforme05
09-10-2008, 02:42 PM
lets just get this thread back on topic. TRY to forget/get past his comment.

AirMax95
09-10-2008, 02:48 PM
Ok, well as I said before, I am glad that the number of voters in the US as a whole has increased over the past 5-10 years.

I am planning on refreshing my political knowledge so that I can do my part in educating people on the process, and our governement as a whole.

I am voting based on Policy, not pander and race.

I would still like to know why the OP left the option of "I'm black and I'm voting for Obama because I agree with his policies". Is it really because he thinks all black people don't have a clue?

Total_Blender
09-10-2008, 03:05 PM
I would still like to know why the OP left the option of "I'm black and I'm voting for Obama because I agree with his policies". Is it really because he thinks all black people don't have a clue?

Seems to me like he put the cart before the horse making the poll and just expected to get a certain outcome. Seems like he was thinking more about the end result than checking to make sure everything was correct.

Nothing wrong with GA Highlands. I took classes there when I was starting out. Back then it was still Floyd College.

JITB
09-10-2008, 04:13 PM
just watch what the hell you say. you can't offend an ENTIRE RACE and expect people to respect your life. you're lucky i only went as far as i did. if you were to say some slick sh.it like that to someone in the streets, then you'd be doing a lot more than defending your job, education, and car. honestly, i could really give 2 DAMNS about what type of car you drive, or can "afford." i'm sure if i didn't have any bills, responsibilities, or goals beyond what year my car is...then i could mop up steak n ale and upgrade my boxster S to an 09 911 carrera, but we all can't be as fortunate as you.

**** i forgot u were on IA stephen...lol

Tracy
09-10-2008, 04:54 PM
I think we need to depend more on our local governments and stop letting the fed run everything :) Then people can actually be held accountable for their actions and decisions. When will you or I ever see ANY president at the grocery store? The probability is never. How may of you have actually seen the mayor somewhere? I have. You can also march your butt into her office if you want (not saying you will get to her right away but you can still show your face in her office). Try marching your butt into the presidents office one time. The fact is that our local gov't knows more about our particular community and they are all ifferent with different levels of needs. To try to lump 84758634285623465243762372384653542 counties, cities, whatever into one pile is lame. I have traveled a lot and trust me, the needs in say Iowa are not the same as here in Atlanta or Texas or Hawaii or whatever :)

I vote for that change? Is it on the ticket?

twinj
09-10-2008, 05:06 PM
^^To bad both of there campaigns are based off of change now,lol.

Tracy
09-10-2008, 05:16 PM

That went right over your head :) I said THAT change.....

willum14pb
09-10-2008, 05:38 PM

yea.. they're motto is "change" but they don't specify what the **** they're gonna change or their plan on actually changing anything. They just say change. They're both a couple of numb skulls.

twinj
09-10-2008, 05:43 PM
That went right over your head :) I said THAT change.....

My bad, gotcha now.